obey名词 the traffic rules 60单词作文

有关于交通规则的作文 要有英语和中文不少于60个单词 先悬赏5 额外加15_百度知道
有关于交通规则的作文 要有英语和中文不少于60个单词 先悬赏5 额外加15
提问者采纳
Traffic jam is a very serious problem in Guangzhou The streets are always full of buses,cars and bikes.Some people do not follow the traffic rules.To improve the traffic in Guangzhou,I think,first,everyone in Guangzhou,especially those who drive or walk in the street should follow the traffic rules.Second,we should encourage people to use public transport so as to ease the traffic flow Third,the government should widen or build more roads to provide better traffic conditions.我一个字一个字打出来的
希望采纳—
提问者评价
其他类似问题
交通规则的相关知识
其他2条回答
你6年级吧,
交通灯traffic light
traffic rule
望采纳!!!
One must has a driving license if he/she wants to drive. For road safety, remember to wear safety seat belt while you are on a car. We must obey the traffic lights when driving on roads.Don't drive above the speed limit of the highway or you can have an accident. We must give way to emergency vehicles (such as police car, fire engine, ambulance etc.)如果有人要开车, 必须有驾驶执照。为道路安全著想,当你在车上时记得佩戴安全带。在道路上行驶时, 我们必须遵守交通灯的指示。在高速公路上, 不要超过车速限制,否则可做成意外。我们必须让路给紧急车辆(如警车,消防车,救护车等).
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁作文Rules on the road(60个单词)(预备年级)_百度知道
作文Rules on the road(60个单词)(预备年级)
提问者采纳
Road has its rules.Traffic jam is mostly caused by the rule broken.There are three colors on the traffic light.Red means you should stop.Y毁咚逢顾莼该拂双复晶ellow means you should slow your pace.Green means you can go now.When the red light is on,everybody should stay behind the line.The traffic jam is always with the cars stoping in the center of the road.If everyone obey the road rules,the speed of our traffic will be more swiftly.This is what we want.
其他类似问题
预备年级的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
小学五年级英语作文 Obey the Traffic Rules
英语作文大师
  导语:这是一篇关于交通规则的小学五年级英语作文,有兴趣的同学们可以学习一下。
  Obey the Traffic Rules
  One of my classmates was knocked down by car last term. He was badly hurt.
He had to stay in the hospital for several months. We were very sad.
  One night, he felt very hungry. He wanted to buy some easy noodles to eat.
He ran very fast. He didn't stop when the traffic lights were red. He couldn't
escape. His legs were injured. He said that was a terrible(可怕的) memory. He said
he would obey the traffic rules forever.
  Please always remember the traffic rules. It is very important for us. Life
is wonderful. Let's obey the rules at any time.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号关于交通规则的英语作文_百度知道
关于交通规则的英语作文
要带意思,只要关于交通规则的英语作文就行了,至少60词,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
  再过15分钟就上课了, When I reached the crossing,任何时候都要遵守交通规则(Obey the Traffic Rules at Any Time )  It was already 2, but I didn&#39,t stop my bike,时间已经是2,t stop when the lights were red,然后让我走了。  我要永远记住任何时候都要遵守规则。, I quickly ran out and got on my bike,  Classes would begin in a quarter,  I&#39,ll remember forever that we must obey the rules at any time,15 when I got up this afternoon,正好是红灯,我快速地跑出去登上了车。  上学的路上我骑得很快。当我到路口时, I told him classes would begin in no time, A policeman stopped me, and asked me whey I didn&#39, I rode fast,  【译文】  下午当我起床时,15了,可是我没有停车。警察拦住了我, the traffic lights were red,  On my way to school,并问我为什么闯红灯。我告诉他马上就要上课了。他笑着告诉我下一次摇遵守交通规则, He told me with a smile to obey the traffic rules next time and let me go,
Traffic safety is everybody's business. Records show that every year a lot of people die in traffic accidents. Some of the accidents are due to mechanical problems. However, most of them are the results of careless and reckless driving, and could be avoided. A lot of people disregard traffic signals and rules. They drive regardless of speed limits, run through red lights, drive in the wrong direction, talk and laugh while driving, and turn as they wish without giving signals. They don't slow down while approaching crossroads. So many people violate traffic regulations that we cannot put too much emphasis on the importance of traffic safety. Only when everybody thinks traffic safety is everybody's business can we be safe driving on roads and walking on sidewalks.交通安全人人有责。纪录显示每年有许多人死于车祸。有些车祸是由于机械问题。然而大部分车祸都是疏忽而卤莽驾驶的结果,并且可以避免的。许多人无视于交通号志和规则。他们驾驶时不管车速、闯红灯、逆向行驶、开车时交谈,并且不打灯号就任意转弯。他们接近十字路口时不减速。如此多的人违犯交通规则以致于我们再怎么样强调交通安全的重要性也不为过。唯有当每个人皆认为交通安全是众人的事时,我们在路上开车、在行人道上走路才安全。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 obey品牌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信