英语演讲稿开头150词有汉意有音标帮求一个

求一份英语音标表,能答应的,附有各个音标的例子单词。谢谢_百度知道
求一份英语音标表,能答应的,附有各个音标的例子单词。谢谢
要做家教,要教音标,但是网上很难找偿酵棉客榀九秒循抹末到很好的能打印的音标表,1.每个音标附有单词,这样一来对学生学习音标有帮助,2.每个音标的发音部位,舌头怎么动有说明,这样我教起来容易.
提问者采纳
我建议你iqu这里看看吧~
其他类似问题
英语音标的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语演讲稿,150字左右_百度知道
求一篇英语演讲稿,150字左右
Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “Life”. I hope you will like it , Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) me. When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job. ?? Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future. How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life. 先生们女士们,大家下午好!我非常荣幸站在这里为你们带来一段小小的演讲,我今天所要讲的主题是“生命”,我希望你们喜欢。 人们的生活正在逐步的改善着。实际上,我站在这里就正在成长。如果一个人的生命必须面对许多各种各样的选择,那么,我会一边选择,一边成长。曾经我希望我能在将来在大学里学习,不管怎么样,我考过了,如你所见到的,我现在正站在这梦寐以求的大学里,可是现在,我更渴望知道我的未来会有什么等着我。 当我来到这所学校的时候,我告诉我自己。我的将来就从这里开始,接下来,我要学着去成为一个男人,一个?的男人,并有一个健康的身体。能够胜任重任,能有独到的见解,能见识广泛,能思想深邃,能判断出对的和错的,能工作的非常出色。 我的老师曾经说过:“你不闭塞,你可以自成流派。永远不要忘记你所能展示给人们是你的思想,不是你的技术。”我将把我的人格和我的兴趣以及我的能力带到我的学习中去,在这个过程中,我将注重实践和理论的结合。如果我能实现我的这个梦想,我想,我那时就真正的长大了,那时我相信我的亲情,友情,爱情将会变的十分完美,十分幸福。 你对你的将来怎么看呢?可能那会是一个很美好的愿望。让我们坚定我们的目标,为之努力,并真正的享受我们的生命. 本篇文章来源于 [草屋文学] 原文链接地址: http:///article/94.html
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Jay Chou ( 周杰伦, Born Jan.18, 1979) is a popular Taiwanese musician and singer specializing in R&B and rap. Also known as the King of Chinese music, he is known for combining both Chinese and Western musical styles to produce a fresh sound that is quite unlike what is produced in mainstream Taiwanese pop, and also for his unique lyrics which touch on various issues. For example, in 爸我回来了 &Dad I am Back&, domestic violence is mentioned, in 梯田 &Rice Fields&, eco-awareness is mentioned, and in 止战之殇 &Wounds of War&, the destructiveness of war is mentioned. Jay's music is popular throughout Asia, most notably Taiwan. Jay was raised by his mother who was a teacher in a high school. Showing interest in music, he began learning to play piano at the age of 3. While he was a third-grade student in elementary school, he developed an interest in cello and had daily cello lessons. His mother took him to concerts to develop his taste for music. When he was 14, his
as a result, he became very independent, quiet and anti-social. Jay majored in piano and minored in cello in Dan Jiang senior high school. This provided him a great foundation of classical music. Jay first entered the music industry when he appeared in a talent show as a pianist with his friend. Although their performance wasn't exceptional, the producer saw talent in the music composition written by Jay and decided to give him a chance. He was initially hired to write music for others, including Vivian Hsu and Jody Chiang. Although many of his songs became popular, most people were unaware that they were his creations. In 2000, Jay was given his chance to produce an album of his own. He released his first album Jay, which, much to everyone's surprise, became an instant hit. It gained great attention in Taiwan as well as the international Han Chinese community. When his second album Fantasy was released, he was already among one of the top pop stars in the Asian community. His most critically and financially successful album as of yet is his third, Eight Dimensions. Since entering the music industry, Chou has been romantically linked to an array of female celebrities, such as Jolin Tsai, Vivian Hsu, and Hebe from S.H.E. In February 2005, Chou was photographed with entertainment host, Patty Hou, shopping in Japan. After a splurge of media attacks, Chou allegedly admitted to being in a relationship with Hou. However, from May to July of 2006, both sides coldly stated, &I never said we were together.& This has caused both fans and the media to speculate about the present status of the couple's relationship
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语中有48个音标,但有时候读一个单词时,好几个音标在一起,好像是两个音标合起来发什么音来着,求大侠帮忙
英语中有48个音标,但有时候读一个单词时,好几个音标在一起,好像是两个音标合起来发什么音来着,求大侠帮忙 20
恩恩,有时一些复杂的单词是的,不过也没关系的,你只要把基本的48个音标学好了,再难的也会的,你要相信自己哦,加油哈。。。。
其他回答 (4)
tr读 “缺”
dr 读“绝”
什么意思说清楚点,我音标好
就跟拼音差不多
『意耳』『欧』『熬』…手机打不出音标 你懂的
望采纳!!
例如:succeed中的cc发s音,ee发i音,ccee合起来发si.高考必备上面就有,你可以看一下。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家学术会议演讲稿,academic conference speech paper,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 学术会议演讲稿
1)&&academic conference speech paper
学术会议演讲稿
Writing an effective academic conference speech paper in English is essential to a successful academic speech at an international academic conference.
保证学术会议演讲成功的一个重要条件是写好学术会议演讲稿。
2)&&academic speech presentation
国际学术会议演讲
Based on the framework of genre theory in Systemic-Functional Linguistics,this paper takes international academic speech presentation as its subject of analysis and attempts to study the construction of semiotics in multimodal discourse.
本文以功能语言学的体裁理论为依据,选用国际学术会议演讲语言模式为分析对象,探讨了此类语篇中多模式符号意义构建问题。
3)&&academic speech
Political speeches differ from academic speeches in terms of content and purpose.
政治演讲和学术演讲是两类不同的演讲。
Hu Shi academic speech.
第一章是胡适学术演讲的历史综述。
4)&&speech
[英][spi:t?]&&[美][spit?]
The techniques of writing a head nurse competitive speech;
撰写护士长竞聘演讲稿的技巧
5)&&the writing of lecture
演讲稿写作
Naturally, the writing of lecture has consequently turned into what office secretaries or full-time civil servants are closely concerned with.
目前的演讲稿写作理论关注的还是文本结构化的研究,主要有这样几个研究方向:文本化研究、语言学研究、其它方向研究(如美学、社会学等)。
6)&&speechwriting
撰写讲演稿
补充资料:太平洋地区标准会议标准(见太平洋地区标准会议)
太平洋地区标准会议标准(见太平洋地区标准会议)
standards of PASC: see Pacific Area Standards C PASC
Ta iPingyang Diqu Bioozhun Hu呼ib沁幻Zhun太平洋地区标准会议标准(s切md田心sofR巧C)见太平洋地区标准会议。
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿开头 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。