我要的那个首歌是首英文DJ舞曲那种的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文版《听天使在唱歌》的英文歌词 (不要给我网址)_百度知道
求英文版《听天使在唱歌》的英文歌词 (不要给我网址)
提问者采纳
t care how long I&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i&#39,t care how long I&#39,t care how long I&#39,m ready I can&#39,t wait anymore And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ts true That I love you And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ve cried so many times I know I&#39,m ready I can&#39,ts true That I love you I know I&#39,t deny what I feel inside The music plays one special song The words that they say I hope can bring you home And when you come around I let you inside Cause I&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i&#39,t wait anymore And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,s true That I love you I was so blind I was so wrong The day we met it never leaves my mind I thought you play some foolish game But now my heart tells me I was wrong And when you come around I let you inside Cause I&#39,t care how long I&#39,s true That I love you Each night I pray that you&#39,ll come back I can&#39,t care how long I&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know it&#39,t care how long I&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,歌名,ts true That I love you,When The Angels Sing And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know it&#39,ve said things I was running away I was wrong And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i&#39,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i&#39,ve cried so many times I know I&#39,NOANGELS-when the angle sing(听天使在唱歌英文版)-歌词 And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,s true That I love you Each night I pray that you&#39,m ready I can&#39,t care how long I&#39,t care how long I&#39,t care how long I&#39,t care how long I&#39,m ready I can&#39,ts true That I love you And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ve said things I was running away I was wrong And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know it&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i&#39,t care how long I&#39,ts true That I love you,ll come back I can&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i&#39,t wait anymore And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,t wait anymore And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don&#39,t care how long I&#39,s true That I love you I was so blind I was so wrong The day we met it never leaves my mind I thought you play some foolish game But now my heart tells me I was wrong And when you come around I let you inside Cause I&#39,ve been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know it&#39,t deny what I feel inside The music plays one special song The words that they say I hope can bring you home And when you come around I let you inside Cause I&#39,ts true That I love you I know I&#39,
When the Angels Sing 听天使在唱歌(英文版)When The Angels Sing _ No Angels And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don't care how long I've been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know it's true That I love you I was so blind I was so wrong The day we met it never leaves my mind I thought you play some foolish game But now my heart tells me I was wrong And when you come around I let you inside Cause I'm ready I can't wait anymore And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don't care how long I've been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know it's true That I love you Each night I pray that you'll come back I can't deny what I feel inside The music plays one special song The words that they say I hope can bring you home And when you come around I let you inside Cause I'm ready I can't wait anymore And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don't care how long I've been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i'ts true That I love you I know I've cried so many times I know I've said things I was running away I was wrong And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don't care how long I've been waiting for my baby And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don't care how long I've been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i'ts true That I love you And when the angels sing I want you by my side I don't care how long I've been waiting for my baby And when the angels bring You back here in my life Then I know i'ts true That I love you
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道陈以桐(Jason Chen)的As long as you love me 的英文歌词? 不是后街男孩儿的, 看清楚! 谢谢!_百度知道
谁知道陈以桐(Jason Chen)的As long as you love me 的英文歌词? 不是后街男孩儿的, 看清楚! 谢谢!
提问者采纳
  原曲是由justin bieber演唱  歌词如下  justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me  As long as you love me  只要你爱我  I'm under pressure, seven billion people in the world trying to fit in  我倍感压力,世界上(七十万)千千万万的人尝试着要使自己合适。  Keep it together
smile on your face even though you feel like frowning  让我们一起来坚持,即使你心里蹙眉时也要把微笑挂在脸上。  But hey now, don't know girl we both know what to do  但是现在,不知道么,我们都知道该做什么的。  But I will take my chances  但是我会把握住我的机会。  as long as you love me  只要你爱我  We could be starving,  我们可以忍受饥饿  we could be homeless,  我们可以无家可归  we could be broken  我们可以残破不堪  As long as you love me  只要你爱我  I'll be your platinum,  我做你的金  I'll be your silver,  我做你的银  I'll be your gold  我做你的财富。  As long as you lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love me  只要你爱我  As long as you lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love me  只要你爱我  I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for the change girl.  我会做你的战士,为了每一天的每一秒钟的变化而奋斗。  I‘ll be your Hova,You can be my Destiny's Child on a stinger  So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly  所以不要紧张,不要哭泣,我们不需要翅膀也可以飞翔。  Just take my hand。  只要握住我的手。  as long as you love me  只要你爱我  We could be starving,  我们可以忍受饥饿  we could be homeless,  我们可以无家可归  we could be broken  我们可以残破不堪  As long as you love me  只要你爱我  I'll be your platinum,  我做你的金  I'll be your silver,  我做你的银  I'll be your gold  我做你的财富。  As long as you lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love me  只要你爱我  As long as you lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love me  只要你爱我
提问者评价
谢谢. 找的就是这个. 太感谢了!
其他类似问题
后街男孩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,英文歌词是无论你在哪我都要找到你是什么啊?不是此情可待_百度知道
有一首英文歌,英文歌词是无论你在哪我都要找到你是什么啊?不是此情可待
我都将在这里等你 Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks 无论要付出在东南亚一带,Richard Marx的抒情歌曲更是大受欢迎,洞饲榭纱吩谛录悠,
其他类似问题
无论你在哪的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
是此情可待
Right here waiting,
The Calling 的 wherever you will go ?
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}