安全隐患通知英语作文万能句子,以学生会名义

急救英语三级作文 以学生会的名义写通知,内容如下,原定于12月18日周日上午举办全校英语演讲比赛推迟到22日_百度知道
急救英语三级作文 以学生会的名义写通知,内容如下,原定于12月18日周日上午举办全校英语演讲比赛推迟到22日
原定于12月18日周日上午举办全校英语演讲比赛推迟到22日周四下午两点到四点,其中两名是外籍教师,前十名获得奖品,内容如下,邀请到5位评委,地点位教学楼三楼一层报告厅100词左右以学生会的名义写通知.欢迎广大师生光临比赛现场
(同上) All of you are welcome and encouraged to participate in this contestAs for improving the oral english and motivating the positivity of learning speaking english in our college, the
teaching affairs office and english department decided to organize English Speech Contest for selecting the canditates for the 19th(根据自己的情况改) College Students English Speech Contest in Hunan Ps join it and rock it, let&#39!哈哈你也是帮同学发答案的吧
其他类似问题
英语三级的相关知识
其他4条回答
clock in the afternoon, postponed to December 22 at two o&#39Originally scheduled for December 18 (this weekend) morning effective English speech contest
求三级答案
NOTICEThe speech contest which hold at Dec. 18, (Sunday)
will be postponed to December 22 (Thursday) in the afternoon (2-6) held.the Venues is the
number three teaching building lecture hall at the thred floor.There are 5 judges invited,including two foreign teachers.the top10 will reap the reward.welcome every teacher and student visit the games.
December 10,2011 能力有限。、
Content: 18 December held in the morning of whole school English speech contest until December 22, held in the afternoon. Venues for the teaching of the third floor of a lecture hall. Invited to five awarded, including two foreign teachers. Top 10 will get prize. Welcome all the teachers and students light the race Lin, inform the time for
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
高考英语作文范文.doc83页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
高考英语作文典型范文100篇
张楠的父亲有位美国同事,他的孩子约翰?史密斯即将来华。约翰写信向张楠询问一些有关他所在城市的问题。张楠回信,内容如下:...m
得知约翰要来非常高兴。告诉他可能遇到一些不同于美国的情况。
气候:冬天冷,有时下雪。夏天几乎不下雨,但一下起来就很大。提醒约翰带雨衣、棉衣。
饮食:饮食与美国很不同,他应尽力适应中国饮食,并要学会如何使用筷子。
最后,请他带一张美国地图,希望早日能见面。
字数:100―120个词。
1.今天,在学校礼堂举行了开学典礼。
2.全体教师、学生出席,部分科学家和官员也参加。
3.校长在讲话中希望全体师生在新的学期中再接再厉取得更大进步.并宣布部分同学因
在各种竞赛中获奖而获周培源奖学金。
4.三好学生受到奖励。
5.著名科学家讲话,他讲述了自己的学习经验及科研成功的经验.他的讲话使我深受感
参考词汇:
礼堂:auditorium ...m
奖学金:scholarship
根据以下内容写一篇日记。
1.昨天与同学外出野餐,按计划要爬西山。
2.早上在校门口集合7点出发。
3.不久下小雨,继续骑车,一小时后到达山脚。
4.雨停,爬上山顶,领略美景。
5.照像,唱歌,跳跃,做游戏,下棋,午餐,玩得开心。
6.午餐后下山,4点回家。筋疲力尽。
7.时间5月20日,星期三。
参考词汇:
野餐:picnic
Read this telephone conversation:
Lucia: I’m so glad you called me today. I have a big problem I hope you can help me with.
Clara: What’s the problem? I’ll help if I can.
Lucia: My cousin is coming home tonight from his trip to Europe and I’m supposed to pick him up at the airport at seven.
Clara: Oh? Is your
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 学生会用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信