我有更好的答案
按默认排序
意思是:小约翰回答到
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁综合评分:
* Winner of Apple\'s \"App of the Week\"* Apple Rewind 2010\'s Best Generative Art and Sound App* Reached #1 in the App Store* Featured in Apple\'s \"App Store Essentials Hall of Fame\"* Seen in the \"2010 - Year of the iPad\" Video at the iPad 2 Keynote* Featured as an Apple Staff Favorite\"Uzu for iPad is endlessly complicated, simply fun\" - Ars Technica\"This is absolutely the coolest iPad app I’ve ever come across. Heck, it’s likely the most awesome app for ANY device ever.\" - Chris Pirillo\"Uzu without a doubt is the best light manipulation app out there. The app is simply amazing.\" - App Advice:::: DESCRIPTION ::::Technically speaking, Uzu is a kinetic multitouch particle visualizer. Really it’s a sort-of math-physics-art-toy for anyone who ever loved spirographs, fireworks, planetariums, lava lamps, light sabers, pen lasers, tesla coils, christmas lights, or graphing calculators. Points of light will shoot across the screen and fly to your command, twirling in a vortex of color and motion. Freeze and move Uzu in 3d space while contorting spirographic curves with your fingers. Uzu lets you quickly switch between 10 different modes of real-time animation by simply changing the number of touches you\'re using. You can spend countless hours discovering the many unique ways of playing and interacting with Uzu.Uzu is very happy when multiple people touch it. Uzu loves parties, children, music, cats, and pubs – although not necessarily in that order. Uzu has many plans for the future, but Uzu would like to hang out with you now if that’s cool.:::: FEATURES ::::** Dynamic generative particle system** Different animation modes for each number of touches** Customize color, speed, size, and a number of other settings** 14 unique animation modes can be applied to each number of touches** \"Re-wire\" animation modes as you see fit** Rotational symmetry for each animation mode (up to 50 axis)** Saving of user presets** 18 Pre-loaded factory presets** Thousands of possible combinations** Quick preset selection bank** Drawing mode** Screenshot button for saving pictures to your photo library** In-app quick help:::: UZU ON TWITTER ::::/uzufortheipad:::: UZU ON FACEBOOK ::::/#!/pages/Uzu-for-the-iPad/357:::: SUPPORT ::::If you have any problems, questions, or stories you would like to share, please feel free to email me, and I\'ll answer as soon as I can. *** If you like Uzu for the iPad, make sure to check out Little Uzu for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
其他帐号登录:
为此应用打分:
请填写评论内容
(通过iTunes下载)
应用相关文章
大家都在玩
热门苹果应用
招商银行掌上生活
古印加祖玛
美团商家版
微信(WeChat)
Emoji表情(Insta
我的世界(Minecr
手机铃声大全
一生必读的35本智
最近浏览过的应用当前位置:
&Joh. Amos Comenii Orbis Sensualium Pictus: Written in Latin and High-Dutch, Translated Into English by Charles Hoole, ... the Eleventh Edition Corrected, and the English Made to Answer Word for Word t
Joh. Amos Comenii Orbis Sensualium Pictus: Written in Latin and High-Dutch, Translated Into English by Charles Hoole, ... the Eleventh Edition Corrected, and the English Made to Answer Word for Word t
商品价格:
作者:Johann Amos Comenius
出版日期:
出版社: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
您看到的商品报价由易购整理
Joh. Amos Comenii Orbis Sensualium Pictus: Written in Latin and High-Dutch, Translated Into English by Charles Hoole, ... the Eleventh Edition Corrected, and the English Made to Answer Word for Word t用户评论
热卖进口原版推荐the background in dark Gold with the logo as shown in Black.
参考译文1:在暗金色标志的背景显示为黑色。参考译文2:黑暗金黑色中所示的徽标的背景。参考译文3:在黑暗的背景与黄金的标志所显示的黑。参考译文4:背景在黑暗的金子以商标如黑色所显示。语义参照:deep generation gap
深代沟You can _________ on John to look after things while you are...
您可以_________约翰的他照顾的东西,而你不在看来即使红底高跟鞋万年不变款,他的魅力依旧不减当年。
Even if red high heels at the end of years unchanged, his charm remains as ever.Great to see that we have made the improvement on stock mana...
伟大看我们在贮备管理做了改进。你每天在家吃晚饭吗
Do you eat dinner at home every day资金划付
The fund delimits pays然后进入了食物王国。在那里有许多食物人和食物玩具。食物王国很热。很快我们和食物人成了好朋友。我们在食物王国玩得很愉快。我...
Then entered food kingdom.Has many food people and food toy in there.Food kingdom is very hot.Very quick we and food person have become the good friend.We play very much in food kingdom happily.I have had a good dream.他负责组织这次会议。
He is responsible for organizing the meeting.创出国物流盛会
Record of overseas logistics eventThe Parties hereto agree not to disclose the terms and condi...
党至此同意不透露这个合同的期限和条件对所有第三方。Improper Coupling
不正当的联结请输入您需要翻译的文本Hate you hate to much suffering!
Please enter the text you need to be translated to much suffering Hate you hate!在很长一段时间内
For a long timeexplosion block
爆炸块Lab Burst Mode
正在翻译,请等待...have influence in
在有影响I do not deserve your love
我不值得你的爱answer this question
answer this question出现卡顿情况
Has the Kartun situation連接服務器句柄失效!
Connect to the server handle failure!论我国配偶权制度
On the system of right to my spouseDifferent cutting length available on reouset.
另外切口长度可利用在reouset。file\wxpe\system32\ntoskrnl.ese could not be loaded the erro...
wxpe文件\n\system32\ntoskrnl.ese的无法加载错误代码为7安装程序无法继续,请按任意键退出small birds just dig a small hole in the ground for their eg...
小小的理由,其卵或巢洞挖只小鸟as a squad strong level learning ability
作为一个队一级的学习能力强COLDWATECREEK (H.K) LTD
coldwatecreek(h.k)有限公司业务操作模式
Business operating modeI don't give a shit on your care the least about me. --- ``I...
我根本不在乎你照顾最少,关于我。---我爱你,不因为你是谁,而由于我是 with设置的时候read about
read aboutDespite my criticisms, there are some great highlights. Joh...
尽管我的批评,也有一些很大的亮点。约翰加拉格尔的独奏是非常雅致的和技术上麻利的,时间是和他的节奏打。贝司和鼓打得非常好。大鼓注意,三分球威廉姆斯绝对碎片随着时间的他的工具包,打倍,重力场合爆破,并在自己的节奏unwavers的kickdrum爆炸非常快。此外,这张EP的制作十分壮观。吉他是在优良水平,把歌声中位居前列。低音点击你像一个在肚子里的大锤。它是如此突出。精细混合鼓,与没有被过度引发。Quality control section
质量控制部分外汇分析
Forex Analysis今天晚些时候
Today a little laterlong live are you
你是长期生活phonecrashnotifler
phonecrashnotifler我相信永远
I believe forever我有许多朋友,但最好的朋友是梅.她有一头乌黑的短发,他是阳光女孩.她跟我一样是和政中学的学生.她喜欢看电视,读书.她家是...
I have many friends, but the best friend is a plum. She has a pitch-black short hair, he is the sunlight girl. She with me is equally and the political middle school's students. She likes watching the television, studies. Her family is four families. She has an elder sister. She frequently dull at hprotective and loyal
保护和忠诚琳达曾经去过伦敦几次?
Linda has ever been to London several times?uncoated specimen
无涂层的标本而且接触的事物也多了。
And encountering something more.我以前经常关着灯睡觉
Sleeping with the light I was always closedgoing sightseeing there
那里去观光请问我的房费含早餐费吗
Ask my room Fei Hanzao the meal expense我想我知道咯 真的那么不容易不是那些简单承诺 和一腔热火就可以的 我想静下来 去做到 或许做不到 我想我不在联系 或者有...
I think I know the kind that really are not those who are not easy simple commitment and a cavity opens to the I want to calm down and to do so may be I do not think I have a non-contact or would like to believe that I am one of the barmay I take it off
我是否可以关闭cool bananas
冷香蕉书是人类思想和智慧的结晶
Book is a crystallization of human thought and wisdomFEES CATHLEEN LADD- US PATENT TRADEMARK NEW PROVISIONAL APPL...
卡特伦费拉德─美国专利商标新临时适用时八.app。我还是会觉得孤单
I still feel lonelyits foor soldiers and its ideology played no role in the ser...
其福士兵及其意识形态发挥任何作用这一系列的抗议和造反lincoln park zoo is one of the most popular attractions in ...
正在翻译,请等待...praendex's review
praendex的审查3 step skin care
3步护肤回位时
When you return to据台湾联合新闻网11月19日报道,咨询公司贝恩公司(Bain & Company)最新的调查报告显示,路易-威登(LV)...
According to Taiwan's Joint News Network reported on 19 November by the consulting firm Bain & co. (Bain & Company) latest report of the survey showed that Louis Vuitton (LV) - is still the most popular in mainland China's luxury brand.最近查询:
You can also take the initiative to help their English. When they encounter difficulties, you can stand up
Welding factor
我仍然是错过
Finally big boss
Anyone who should be punished
供应商应提供打开书计算的价格应买方的要求。
批量许可证客户
Cherishes winsomelyReadandanswer. 读对话,回答问题。John: Hello!ChenJie!ChenJie: Hi!John!Anny: Whosthat?ChenJie: Heismyfriend,John.Anny: Hello!John!ImAnny.Nicetomeetyou!Joh(三年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Readandanswer. 读对话,回答问题。John: Hello!ChenJie!ChenJie: Hi!John!Anny: Whosthat?ChenJie: Heismyfriend,John.Anny: Hello!John!ImAnny.Nicetomeetyou!Joh(三年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
Readandanswer. 读对话,回答问题。John: Hello!ChenJie!ChenJie: Hi!John!Anny: Whosthat?ChenJie: Heismyfriend,John.Anny: Hello!John!ImAnny.Nicetomeetyou!Joh(三年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
Read&and&answer. 读对话,回答问题。
John: Hello!&Chen&Jie!&Chen&Jie: Hi!&John!&Anny: Who's&that?&Chen&Jie: He&is&my&friend,&John.&Anny: Hello!&John!&I'm&Anny.&Nice&to&meet&you&!&John: Nice&to&meet&you,&too.&Where&are&you&from?&&&Anny: I'm&from&America.&What's&in&the&box?&&&&& John: Guess!&Anny: Chocolates?&Chen&Jie: Cookies?&John: Open&it&and&see.&Anny: Oh,&chocolates!&How&many?&&Chen&&Jie:&Let's&count!&1、2、3、4……20.&John:&Let's&share!&Chen&Jie&and&Anny: Good&idea!&1.&Where&is&Anny&from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&What's&in&the&box?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&How&many&chocolates&are&in&the&box?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&Do&they&share?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&Whose&friend&is&John?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:
1.&She's&from&America.&&&&&2.&Chocolates.&&&&&&3.&20.&&&&&4.&Yes,&they&do.&&&&&&5.&Chen&Jie's.答案不唯一
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 little什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信