普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.84MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢He will read the letter to all his friend改为被动语态_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
He will read the letter to all his friend改为被动语态
He will read the letter to all his friend改为被动语态
he letter was read to all his friends.how will you post a letter to america?改为被动语态_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
how will you post a letter to america?改为被动语态
how will you post a letter to america?改为被动语态
How will a letter be posted to America (by you)?to America 是状语,不是主语.
你好how will you post a letter to america?改为被动语态How will a letter to America be posted by you?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~what ...
what must we do to save the boy's life? 改为:What must be done by us to save the boy's life?上句你那样改也可以。英语主动语态改被动语态1 Famous grow rice in the south 2 they cut down many trees in the past3 people will never forget the accident 4 xiao li has invited tim to a lunch party 5 he was writing a letter at the time 6 someone must take care o_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语主动语态改被动语态1 Famous grow rice in the south 2 they cut down many trees in the past3 people will never forget the accident 4 xiao li has invited tim to a lunch party 5 he was writing a letter at the time 6 someone must take care o
英语主动语态改被动语态1 Famous grow rice in the south 2 they cut down many trees in the past3 people will never forget the accident 4 xiao li has invited tim to a lunch party 5 he was writing a letter at the time 6 someone must take care of the children when we go out 请大家帮我改下 我都不知道怎么改
1.Rice is grown in the south by farmers.2.Many trees were cut down in the past.3.The accident will never be forgot by people.4.Tim has been invited to a lunch party by Xiao Li.5.A letter was being written by him at the time.6.They children must be taken care of someone when we go out.1、He read the letter to all his friend【改被动语态】2、I don't lend anybody my books3、He handed me the magazine4、Will you send your brother these things?5、She bought her brother a dictionary6、Will you save your sister some cake?7、_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1、He read the letter to all his friend【改被动语态】2、I don't lend anybody my books3、He handed me the magazine4、Will you send your brother these things?5、She bought her brother a dictionary6、Will you save your sister some cake?7、
1、He read the letter to all his friend【改被动语态】2、I don't lend anybody my books3、He handed me the magazine4、Will you send your brother these things?5、She bought her brother a dictionary6、Will you save your sister some cake?7、We must choose some books for your brother8、They named him ‘hero’9、They found the place was a wonderful village愿意改哪句就哪句 分给改最多的
1、The letter was read to all his friends.2、My books will be lend to nobody.3、The magazine was handed to me.4、Will these things be send to your brother?5、A dictionary was bought for her brother (by her).6、Will some cake be saved for your sister?7、Some books must be choosen for your brother.8、He was named (to be 或者as或者空着) ‘hero’.9、The place was found to be a wonderful village.1-6都是间接宾语和直接宾语均存在的情况,借给、递给、送给、买给、省给某人某东西,这种情况下作为物的宾语是被动句的主语,而人则变成一个趋向,需要一个介词来连接,退一步讲,按照意思来翻译也应该是这样的.第7句揭示了双宾语的实质,实际上间接宾语的人本来的意思就是动作的一个趋向,比如第7句你也可以说成 We must choose him some books.8和9是典型的宾语+补足语(或者说同位语),这种情况下可以用 to be来连接原来的宾语成分和对应的补足语成分.所以改被动句并没有一个固定的模式,完全取决于动词的的用法和搭配.
1.The letter is read to his friend by him.2.My books aren't lended anybody by me.3.The magazine is handed to he from me.4.Will these things be sended to your brother by you?5.A dictionary is bought to her brother from her.6.will any cake be saved to your sister?累了,不写了
1. The letter was read to all his firends by him.2. My books are lent to nobody.3. The maganizine was handed to me by him.4. Will these things be sent to your brother?5. A dictiona...}

我要回帖

更多关于 现在进行时的被动语态 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信