way do you say so啦啦啦德玛西亚第5啦啦啦德玛西亚第5啦

孙燕姿 的相关歌曲
 如果你喜欢孙燕姿这首《超快感》歌曲,请点把它放到音乐盒。
 本页只提供孙燕姿-超快感 在线试听,不提供孙燕姿的歌曲和MP3下载。
 本站所有lrc及文本歌词均为网友提供,如歌词有错误请你提供。
 本站只提供歌曲在线试听,如果你喜欢这首歌曲,请购买正版CD支持你喜欢的歌手。
 如有任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们一定及时处理。i wanna hold you heart my lovehold是什么意思? - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
i wanna hold you heart my lovehold是什么意思?
歌曲 Not Ready 4 Goodbye 歌手
热卖大片最新上映
sittin\' here starin\' at the wall 我傻傻的盯着墙, another lonely tear falls 流下孤独的泪, i\'m tryin\' to write you this song 试着为你写这首歌, but i can hardly see the page at all 为何我心中毫无思绪 \'cause it\'s breaking my heart 也许是因为我的伤心 when i look in your eyes 当我们俩俩相望, and i don\'t see me anymore 你的眼中完全没有我, oh, and you\'re all i\'m living for 你是我的一切,如同我的生命. baby, tell me that you still believe that you still love me BABY,告诉我,你坚信不移的爱着我 the way i love you 就像我爱你一样 if you take your love away from me 如果你带走了你的爱 you know i would die 我也将不再存在 \'cause i\'m not ready for goodbye 我还没有准备跟你说GOODBYE baby, please pick up the phone 接电话吧, tell me i\'m crazy, i got it all wrong 告诉我,我已为你痴狂, i don\'t know what i\'m gonna do 我不知道明天该怎么办 i don\'t know how to live without you 没有你,我又该如此生活 you are the first song my heart ever heard 因为你是我心中唯一的歌, and baby, i - i believed every word 我深信不移 you are my heart, my soul, my world 我的世界里全都是你 every breath that i take, every beat of my heart you know it\'s all for you 每一次呼吸,每一次心跳,就因你而在 i wanna hold you, i wanna love you forever and always 我想抱住你, 爱你到永远...Sun shine――闭上双眼。没有忧伤。ommy told me something A little kid should know It\'s all about the devil And I learned to hate him so She said he causes trouble when you let him in your room He\'ll never ever leave you if your heart is filled with gloom Chorus: So let the sun shine in Face it with a grin Smilers never lose And Frowners never win So let the sun shine in Face it with a grin Open up your heart and let the sun shine in When you are unhappy The devil wears a grin But oh he starts to run in When the light comes prowling in I know he\'ll be unhappy Cause I\'ll never wear a frown Maybe if we keep on smiling He\'ll get tired of hanging \'round If I forget to say my prayers The devil jumps with glee But he feels so awful awful When he sees me on my knees So if you feel of trouble And you never seem to move Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in (Chorus) Suuuuun Shiiiiiine iiiiiin Suuuuun Shiiiiiine iiiiiin Mommy told me someting A little kid should know It\'s all about the devil And i learned to hate him so If I forget to say my prayers The devil jumps with glee But he feels so awful awful When he sees me on my knees So if you feel of trouble And you never seem to move Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in我总是低着头 话说不出口 脚趾头 是最好的朋友 也许是害羞 有些无厘头 总之我 就爱闹别扭 就是低着头 别问为什麽 是习惯 是反射动作 像个小朋友 Out of Control 总之我 无药可救 大拇哥 二姆哥 三姆哥 对我 Say Hello 叮叮咚 叮叮咚 脑子里有玩具熊 眼球向上移动 你忧郁的脸孔 扭曲的好像一幅毕卡索 啦啦啦啦啦 就是喜欢这样 看着你 不知所措 大拇哥 二姆哥 三姆哥 对我 Say Hello 叮叮咚 叮叮咚 脑子里有玩具熊 眼球向上移动 你忧郁的脸孔 扭曲的好像一幅毕卡索 啦啦啦啦啦 就是喜欢这样 看着你 不知所措 啦啦啦啦啦 你开始不理我 Oh my God 我最好抬起头暂时没有歌词中文意译: (在)冰冷的手 不怪你 幼时的歌 夹着创伤 (珉)你在害怕会爱上谁么? 话语的反面 转过背去 (天)紧紧抱住的心 像寒冰一样悄悄融化 (在)谁都会为了能够被谁爱 使生命绽烁于这世上 (秀)如果是我 会再一次用永远的温柔去温暖你的心 (天)命运的捉弄 (在)即使让心痛苦 (天 在)眼泪的尽头将是…… (允)一丝光芒 (珉)降落在黑暗中 (珉 允)我们会发现的 (在)强烈地感到 直至窒息的 人的温暖 (在 珉)谁都在寻找着 能够治愈悲伤与孤独的地方 你的那个地方就在这里 不要害怕 请不要再迷失 我来保护你 (秀) 因为是美丽到痛苦的爱 (在:my heart/允:don\'t be afraid) 将这动人到梦幻的时刻 (珉:let you know my love/天:you know,let you know my love) (all)谁都会为了能够被谁爱 使生命绽烁于这世上 如果是我 会再一次用永远的温柔去温暖你的心Samantha Mumba - Never Meant To BeI remember when I still believed the things U saidNever would have thought that this would come to an endHow was I to know that U hadAnother Someone ElseI recall the days I loved U in a million waysSuddenly U and meFrom friends to HistoryI realised that my trust ain\'t coming back no moreCos My Love For UWill Always Last EternallyU\'re In My HeartI loved U from the startBaby it\'s Hard To BelieveThat U and I were never meant to beDoes anybody know this feeling of despairWhen U really love someoneWhen U really careit\'s hard to walk awayand I really wanna stay with UDoes anybody know it tears U up insideWhen U tried to decideBetween what\'s wrong and rightGotta know for sureThat my love aint coming back no moreCos My Love For UWill Always Last EternallyU\'re In My HeartI loved U from the startBaby it\'s Hard To BelieveThat U and I were never meant to beOhhhh OhCos My Love For UWill Always Last EternallyU\'re In My HeartI loved U from the startBaby it\'s Hard To BelieveThat U and I were never meant to beYeh Yeh YehThat U and I were never meant to beYeh Yeh YehThat U and I were never meant to beEnd我想起当我对你所说的一切的深信不疑的时候从来没有想过我们的感情会走到尽头当我知道你爱上了别人会是什么滋味我回忆起那些我用无数种方式爱你的日子突然之间 你和我从朋友变成了过去我意识到我再也不会恢复对你的信任了因为我对你的爱将会永远继续下去现在我心中对你的爱一如最开始的那一天亲爱的 难以相信你和我之间再也不意味着什么了是否有人了解这种失望的心情当你真的爱上一个人当你真的在乎他当我真正地想要和你在一起就很难再从你身边走开是否有人能体会这种心情会把你的心撕碎当你试图在对错之间做出抉择不得不确信我的爱人再也不会回心转意了曲:陈国华词:姚若龙没必要回想刚刚下大雨的黄昏此刻夜空只有美丽的星辰走过了甜酸各一半的旅程我单薄的心才能变得丰盛心会累爱会冷这是感情必经的过程只是有人就放弃也有人愿意再等等一个发现等一个感动让爱再沸腾就算很在乎自尊我们依赖彼此不得不承认放弃自由喜欢两个人绑住的两个人互不相让还是相爱分享一生不爱热闹喜欢两个人就我们两个人在浮动不安世界里找到安稳有时候关心就是交换一个眼神抚慰就是暖暖紧紧的拥吻疼爱是不讲理也让我几分体贴是偶而准你不像情人心会累爱会冷这是感情必经的过程只是有人就放弃也有人愿意再等等一个发现等一个感动让爱再沸腾就算很在乎自尊我们依赖彼此不得不承认放弃自由喜欢两个人绑住的两个人互不相让还是相爱分享一生不爱热闹喜欢两个人就我们两个人在腐不安世界里找到安稳在不安世界里找到安稳沉默的你 阳光萧瑟的树林那些你爱的人 温柔的那么柔软无知的我 是落叶落魄又落魄曾经幻灭的岁月 穿插沉默的现在呼啸而过的青春 沉默不语的你即使给我个灿烂明天 让我忏悔的你这被禁忌的游戏 早已忘记的岁月这被禁忌的游戏 一如既往的岁月随风飘荡的我们 黑夜里寻找一点点欢愉再次面对这春色 失落的不知所以暗自叹息又暗自伤心 游戏已如此陌生看往川流的人群 穿越沉默的现在呼啸而过的青春 沉默不语的你即使给我个灿烂明天 让我忏悔的你这被禁忌的游戏 早已忘记了岁月这被禁忌的游戏 一如既往的岁月这被禁忌的游戏 早已忘记了岁月这被禁忌的游戏 一如既往的岁月你看荒谬的我们 离开禁忌的游戏暂时没有歌词周杰伦-甜甜的&&作词:方文山 作曲:周杰伦&&我轻轻的尝一口 你说的爱我 还在回味你给过的温柔&&我轻轻的尝一口 这香浓的诱惑 我喜欢的样子你都有&&你爱过头竟然答应我 要给我蜂蜜口味的生活&&加一颗奶球我搅拌害羞 将甜度调高后再牵手&&你的爱太多想随身带走 想你的时候就吃上一口&&我温热着被呵护的感受 却又担心降温了要求&&※我尝着你话里面的奶油溜啊溜 听过的每句话都很可口呦啊呦&& 那些多余的画面全被跳过 你的眼中只有我&&#我轻轻的尝一口 你说的爱我 还在回味你给过的温柔&& 我轻轻的尝一口 这香浓的诱惑 我喜欢的样子你都有&&*我轻轻的尝一口 你说的爱我 舍不得吃会微笑的糖果&& 我轻轻的尝一口 份量虽然不多 却将你的爱完全吸收&&我微笑着让香味停留 缘份走到这也赖着不走&&像夹心饼乾中间有甜头 继续下去不需要理由&&Repeat ※,#,*&&我轻轻的尝一口 你说的爱我 还在回味你给过的温柔&&我轻轻的尝一口 味道香浓的说 我喜欢的样子你都有&&Repeat *&&所谓天荒 荒芜到荒凉 所谓凄沧 沧桑到沧茫 以及所谓疏狂 狂欢到狂浪 所谓滥伤 伤心到伤亡 所谓爱恋 爱断成贪恋 所谓情缘 情劫成孽缘 还有所谓红颜 红消成素颜 所谓人言 人散成流言 流言无踪 空的虚空 重的沉重 冻的冰冻 空空空空 流言无穷 痛着剧痛 疯着半疯 梦着恶梦 痛痛痛痛 所谓天荒 荒芜到荒凉 所谓凄沧 沧桑到沧茫 以及所谓疏狂 狂欢到狂浪 所谓滥伤 伤心到伤亡 所谓爱恋 爱断成贪恋 所谓情缘 情劫成孽缘 还有所谓红颜 红消成素颜 所谓人言 人散成流言 流言无踪 空的虚空 重的沉重 冻的冰冻 空空空空 流言无穷 痛着剧痛 疯着半疯 梦着恶梦 痛痛痛痛 流言无声 砰地砰砰 哼地哼哼 嗡地嗡嗡 砰砰砰砰 流言无痕 等了又等 忍了难忍 争了不争 等等等等 暂时没有歌词暂时没有歌词I got my head checkedBy a jumbo jetIt wasn\'t easyBut nothing is No[chorus]Woo-hooWhen I feel heavy-metalAnd I\'m pins and I\'m needlesWell, I lie and I\'m easyAll the time but I am never sureWhy I need youPleased to meet youI got my head downWhen I was youngIt\'s not my problemIt\'s not my problem[repeat chorus]Yeah yeahYeah yeahYeah yeahOh yeahWeeks go bySummer scents expireAutumn leaves, memoriesAn untold desireIt burns in meWaiting patientlyNever sleeps or tiresBut grows by the hourCome (and) wake me from this lonely placeAll I want is youIf you take me to the stars and backI will know my dream is trueI will fly tonightForever keep you in my heartMake it feel so rightWhen you love me by sweetCandlelightHold me \'till the morning shineAll my fears subsideWhen I look into your eyesSo step insideAnd place your hand into mineWhat you are is a blessing to my lifeHa\'t Istenem most le\'gy velem ku\&ldd el hozza\'m o\&tNem sza\'mi\'t mennyi me\'g, olyan jo\' ra\' va\'rniI will fly tonightForever keep you in my heartMake it feel so rightWhen you love me by sweetCandlelightHold me \'till the morning shineAll my fears subsideWhen I look into your eyes暂时没有歌词Hey there Delilah What\'s it like in New York City? I\'m a thousand miles away But girl tonight you look so pretty Yes you do Times Square can\'t shine as bright as you I swear it\'s true 嘿黛丽拉你好吗 你在纽约过得怎么样 我现在在千里之外 不过姑娘今晚你看起来可真美 真的 时代广场也比不上你的明媚 我发誓这是真的 Hey there Delilah Don\'t you worry about the distance I\'m right there if you get lonely Give this song another listen Close your eyes Listen to my voice it\'s my disguise I\'m by your side 嘿黛丽拉你好吗 你有没有为我们之间的距离担心呢 当你寂寞的时候我就在这里 再听一次这首歌 合上你的眼睛 听着我的声音 假装 我就在你身边 Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me What you do to me 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 是你改变了我 Hey there Delilah I know times are getting hard But just believe me girl Someday I\'ll pay the bills with this guitar We\'ll have it good We\'ll have the life we knew we would My word is good 嘿黛丽拉你好吗 我知道生活越来越不容易 但相信我好吗姑娘 总有一天我会靠这把吉他赚上钱 一切都会好起来 我们会过上好日子 就像从前说起的那样 我说到做到 Hey there Delilah I\'ve got so much left to say If every simple song I wrote to you Would take your breath away I\'d write it all Even more in love with me you\'d fall We\'d have it all 嘿黛丽拉你好吗 我还有好多话想说 如果我写给你的每首歌 都会让你窒息 我会一直写 哪怕再爱我一点你就会崩溃 我们会做到的 Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 是你改变了我 A thousand miles seems pretty far But they\'ve got planes and trains and cars I\'d walk to you if I had no other way Our friends would all make fun of us and we\'ll just laugh along because we know That none of them have felt this way Delilah I can promise you That by the time we get through The world will never ever be the same And you\'re to blame 一千公里听上去多么遥远 但是可以坐飞机坐火车也可以坐汽车 如果没有其他办法我还可以步行到你面前 朋友们或许都会笑话我们 但我们可以一笑了之 因为我们知道 他们没人能了解这种感觉 黛丽拉我向你发誓 当我们度过了这一切 世界将再不一样 而这一切皆归因于你 Hey there Delilah You be good and don\'t you miss me Two more years and you\'ll be done with school And I\'ll be making history like I do You\'ll know it\'s all because of you We can do whatever we want to Hey there Delilah here\'s to you This ones for you 嘿黛丽拉你好吗 你要乖乖的 你想我吗 再过两年你就可以毕业了 我将创造历史 就像我正在做的 你要知道这都是因为你 我们能做到想做的一切 嘿黛丽拉你好吗 敬你一杯 把这首歌送给你 Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me Oh it\'s what you do to me What you do to me. 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 噢 是你改变了我 是你改变了我暂时没有歌词雨的气息是回家的小路路上有我追着你的脚步脚下边保存着昨天的温度你抱着我就像温暖的大树雨下了走好路这句话我记住风再大吹不走祝福雨过了就有路像那年看日出你牵着我穿过了雾叫我看希望就在黑夜的尽处哭过的眼看岁月更清楚想一个人闪着泪光是一种幸福又回到我离开家的下午你送着我满天燕子都在飞舞雨下了走好路这句话我记住风再大吹不走祝福雨过了就有路像那年看日出你牵着我穿过了雾叫我看希望就在黑夜的尽处雨下了走好路这句话我记住风再大吹不走祝福雨过了就有路像那年看日出你牵着我穿过了雾叫我看希望就在黑夜的尽处雨下了走好路这句话我记住风再大吹不走祝福雨过了就有路像那年看日出你牵着我穿过了雾叫我看希望就在黑夜的尽处虽然一个人我并不孤独在心中你陪我看每一个日出The days are long and filled with painWe\'ll throw our lives away againI\'ve never seen in my whole lifeMy worst friend\'s sugar baby wifeNow my life is goneWon\'t you try to hold me tight?\'Cause you\'ll be me and I\'ll be outWhat will I find inside my head?The sun is goneBut there\'s still light down inside my mindThere\'s still a lot for us to see in this lifeToday you slipped into my headI\'m waiting for you inside my bedThere ain\'t no sense in feeling lowI need more when you ever have to goNow my life is goneWon\'t you try to hold me tight?\'Cause you\'ll be me and I\'ll be outWhat will I find inside my head?The sun is goneBut there\'s still light down inside my mindThere\'s still a lot for us to see in this lifeSome might say that I walked through that doorAll my dreams are made of stupid whoresSome might say that I fell from the skyBut I have got a pillow in my eyeThe days are long and filled with painWe\'ll throw our lives away againI\'ve never seen in my whole lifeMy worst friend\'s sugar baby wifeNow my life is goneWon\'t you try to hold me tight?\'Cause you\'ll be me and I\'ll be outWhat will I find inside my head?The sun is goneBut there\'s still light down inside my mindThere\'s still a lot for us to see in this life2xLollipop lollipopOh lolli lolli lolliLollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli loli lollipop!Call my baby lollipopTell you whyHer kiss is sweeter than an apple pieAnd when she does her shaky rockin\' danceMan, I haven\'t got a chanceI call her...Lollipop lollipopOh lolli lolli lolliLollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lollipop!Sweeter than candy on a stickHuckleberry, cherry or limeIf you had a choiceshe\'d be your pickBut lollipop is mine oh I call her...Lollipop lollipopOh lolli lolli lolliLollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lollipop!Crazy way she thrills meTell you whyJust like a lightning from the skyshe loves to kiss me till I can\'t see straightgee, my lollipop is greatI call her...Lollipop lollipopOh lolli lolli lolliLollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lollipop!快乐是可以分享的快乐需要一些过程快乐总是能被记得因为记忆只留下美好的何必嫌那么难人的剧本别怪话说了太多了我只是不要你不快乐music被爱应该是幸福的去爱没有想象的愚蠢想爱可以非常的单纯因为爱全是与生俱来的你问我怎么那么神这些智慧该如何来获得爱你我认识了快乐他给我上了难得的一课有了你开心的也都称心满意咸鱼白菜也好好味我与你永共聚分分钟需要你你似是阳光空气有了你开心的也都称心满意咸鱼白菜也好好味我与你永共聚分分钟需要你你似是阳光空气你问我怎么那么神这些智慧该如何来获得爱你我认识了快乐他给我上了难得的一课有了你开心的也都称心满意咸鱼白菜也好好味我与你永共聚分分钟需要你你似是阳光空气爱你我认识了快乐他给我上了难得的一课Baby join me in death 随我逝去吧,吾爱 Baby join me in death 吾爱请随我而逝 Baby join me in death 吾爱,同我拥抱死亡 We are so young 我们是如此年轻 our lives have just begun 生命方才开始 but already we\'re considering 而我们已然向往着 escape from this world 逃离这纷扰尘世 and we\'ve waited for so long 我们经历了太长的等待 for this moment to come 只为此刻的降临 was so anxious to be together 我们是如此地渴望 together in death 渴望在死亡怀抱中相拥而眠 Won\'t you die tonight for love 今夜你愿为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,请随我而逝 Won\'t you die 你愿为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,请随我而逝 Won\'t you die tonight for love 今夜你将为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,同我拥抱死亡 This world is a cruel place 世界无非是冷酷的废土 and we\'re here only to lose 失去是我们存在的所有意义 so before life tears us apart let 在生命将我们分离前 death bless me with you 就让死亡祝福我们永相厮守 Won\'t you die tonight for love 今夜你愿为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,请随我而逝 Won\'t you die 你愿为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,请随我而逝 Won\'t you die tonight for love 今夜你将为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,同我拥抱死亡 this life ain\'t worth living 这生命不值得延续 this life ain\'t worth living 这生命不值得延续 this life ain\'t worth living 这生命不值得延续 Won\'t you die tonight for love 今夜你愿为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,请随我而逝 Won\'t you die 你愿为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,请随我而逝 Won\'t you die tonight for love 今夜你将为爱死去吗? Baby join me in death 吾爱,同我拥抱死亡 Baby join me in death 吾爱,同我拥抱死亡 《胆小鬼》Buzz 对不起 爱你爱得疯狂 我在等待 我并不出众 但还是不顾一切爱着你 走遍世界睁大眼睛找寻我的另一半 依然感觉你是我的唯一 很想拥有你 爱我吧 不要让我哭泣 这些话比呼吸还要频繁 我是一个不自信的 经常躲在你身后的胆小鬼 对不起 全都是因为不自量力的迷恋 我不能把你当儿戏 如今我的 眼里只有你 其他的什么也看不到 现在也很想跟你说 把你的心交给我 爱我吧 不要让我哭泣 这些话比呼吸还要频繁 我是一个不自信的 经常躲在你身后的胆小鬼 渐渐成长起来的爱情 不知不觉中回表露出来 就像迷路的哥哥一样 再怎么闹 也不会懂得我的心情 不要闭上眼睛 看着我 很想走近你的耳边 悄悄地跟你说 但一到你面前只会退步 我真是个胆小鬼 我只等你一个人世事哪可完美 别要惊奇缺憾会遭嫌弃 被爱处死 地球上的人 莫名地追寻 为何像孤儿我至亲只得我日记对待我的无理 是个分歧各自各的难过 别再说起陌田上的人 在原地搜寻绝情路边同愁异客竟得到是你狐狸 今天你愉快吗 狐狸 你要的是我吗 如果 于漆黑中相拥 没说话也不可怕世事哪可完美 愿错轻微有幸你可陪我 活过痛悲 地球上的人 若全没亲人 共行共知与我至亲的一个是你像头上的云 或泥路的尘别人梦中悠然伴舞多走过十里 缺憾里的人 一起 信任里的情 高飞宫村优子----it\'s only the fairy tale Who are those little girls in pain 这些苦痛的少女们是谁? just trapped in castle of dark side of moon 她们被囚禁在月亮背后的城堡里 Twelve of them shining bright in vain 这12位少女空虚的散发着光辉 like flowers that blossom just once in years 宛如数年才盛开一次的花朵一样 They\'re dancing in the shadow like whispers of love 她们如同爱情的呓语般舞动着 just dreaming of place where they\'re free as dove 仅仅梦想自己能像鸽子一样自由飞舞 They\'ve never been allowed to love in this cursed cag 她们在这座被诅咒的牢笼中连恋爱都不被允许 It\'s only the fairy tale they belive 她们所深信的不过是个童话而已 Sometimes I feel caught in yesterdayBecause of all the memories that burnWhere I will go, there is no return and timewill heal my yearnI dream about the world and I\'m still youngI got to live my life while I am freeThere is so much, from you I will keepThoughts of you and meFeel the wonderof tomorrowin youBaby, I am sorrybut I have to leave and sail the oceanby myselfMaybe there will come aday for us to find a way to let usmeet againMaybe this is not the end...Listen to the wind between the treesWatch the stars shine for you and meOpen your eyes, it ain\'t hard to find themiracles in the nightDive into the ocean of your dreamsSometimes things ain\'t what they seemIf you feel lost and might be afraid andlonely in the rainPaint the pictureof tomorrowin youBaby, I am sorrybut I have to leave and sail the oceanby myselfMaybe there will come aday for us to find a way to let usmeet againI\'m saying goodbyebaby, please don\'t cry\'cause forever we\'ll be more than friendsmaybe this is not the endmaybe this is not the endI hope I\'ll see you somedayBut for now goodbyeI spread my wings and flyMaybe this is not the endSail the ocean by myselfBaby, I am sorrybut I have to leave and sail the oceanby myselfMaybe there will come aday for us to find a way to let usmeet againI\'m saying goodbyebaby, please don\'t cry\'cause forever we\'ll be more than friendsmaybe this is not the endmaybe this is not the end范晓萱 100%乐团-那种女孩词 曲:范晓萱我不涂水晶指甲我没有长腿长脚我的小胸部很平可是我还是sexy 我不会追求时髦但也会注意时尚有型不需要指导因为我sence很好我喜欢我的雀斑我的诚实我的思考我的信仰我喜欢我的道理我的洁癖自由地做自己做自己做自己做自己我赞成同性异性只要他爱的彻底我满意我的年纪不太老不太幼稚我希望世界和平但有时真有脾气我希望爱情专一但有时也会动心我讨厌大惊小怪没公德心小哩小气没有爱心我讨厌假情假意没有长进做人他不懂事他不懂事他不懂事他不懂事我不涂水晶指甲我没有长腿长脚我的小胸部很平可是我还是sexy 我不会追求时髦但也会注意时尚有型不需要指导因为我sence很好我喜欢我的雀斑我的诚实我的思考我的信仰我喜欢我的道理我的洁癖自由地做自己做自己做自己做自己end....I see dark clouds out my windowI know the storm is coming any minuteAnd the thunder just confirms my fearsAnd I know the tears are in thereI\'ll be crying unable to stopLook here comes the very first drop\'Cause every time it rainsI fall to piecesSo many memories the rain releasesI feel you... I taste youI cannot forgetEvery time it rains... I get wetDarling I am still in love with youAs time passes by it just intensifiesI know I\'ll never be with you againI\'ll never find another with that kindness in his eyesI\'ll be trying unable to stopLook here comes the very first drop\'Cause every time it rainsI fall to piecesSo many memories the rain releasesI feel you... I taste youI cannot forgetEvery time it rains... I get wetOn sunny days I\'m all rightI walk in the lightAnd i try not to think aboutThe love I live withoutBut every time it rainsI fall to piecesSo many memories the rain releasesI feel you... I taste youI cannot forgetEvery time it rains... I get wet\'Cause every time it rainsI fall to piecesSo many memories the rain releasesI feel you... I taste youI cannot forgetEvery time it rains... I get wet\'Cause every time it rainsI fall to piecesSo many memories the rain releasesI feel you... I taste youI cannot forgetEvery time it rains... I get wetLove To Be Loved By You I can\'t believe I\'m standing here Been waiting for so many years and&&Today I found the queen to reign my heart. You changed my life so patiently&&And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams.&&There are questions hard to answer, can\'t you see... Baby, tell me how can I tell you&&That I love you more than life? Show me how can I show you&&That I\'m blinded by your light. When you touch me, I can touch you&&To find out the dream is true. I love to be loved by you.&&You\'re looking kinda scared right now, You\'re waiting for the wedding vows.&&But I don\'t know if my tongue\'s able to talk&&Your beauty is just blinding me, Like sunbeams on a summer stream&&And I gotta close my eyes to protect me. Can you take my hand and lead me from here please?&&Yeah,yeah Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?&&Show me how can I show you That I\'m blinded by your light.&&When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true.&&I love to be loved I need to be loved&&I love to be loved by you. I know they\'re gonna say Our love\'s not strong enough tO last forever.&&And I know they\'re gonna say that we\'ll give up&&Because of heavy weather. But how can they understand That our love is just heaven-sent,&&We keep on going on and on Cause this is where we both belong.&&Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?&&Show me how can I show you That I\'m blinded by your light.&&When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true&&I love to be loved&&I need, yes I need to be loved&&I love to be loved by you. Yes, I love to be loved by you. Heiki na kao de uso wo tsu i teWa ra t te iyake ga sa shi teRaku ba ka ri shi yo u to shi te i taNa i mo no ne da ri bu ru u suMinna ya su ra gi wo moto me te i ruMi chi ta ri te ru no ni uba i a uAi no kage wo o tte i ruTaiku tsu na mainichi ga kyuu ni kagaya ki da shi taAnata ga a ra wa re ta ano hi karaKodoku demo tsura ku te mo heiki da to omo e taI’m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of loveYa me ru toki mo suko yaka na ru toki moArashi no hi mo ha re no hi mo tomo ni ayu mo uI’m gonna tell you the truthHitoshi re zu tsura i michi wo era buWatashi wo ouen shi te ku re ruA na ta da ke wo tomo to yo buTsuyo ga ri ya yo kuba ri ga mu i mi ni na ri ma shi taA na ta ni ai sa re ta a no hi ka raJiyuu demo yo yu u demo hitori ja muna shi i waI’m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of loveOh mo u suko shi da yoDon’t you give upOh mi su te na i zettai niZankoku na&&&&ge n ji tsu&&&&ga futa ri wo hi ki sa ke baYo ri issou tsuyo ku hi&&&&&&ka re a u&&I ku ra de mo i ku ra de mo ganba re ru ki ga shi taI’m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of loveA ri fu re ta nichijou ga kyuu ni kagaya ki da shi taKokoro wo uba wa re ta a no hi ka raKodoku de mo tsu ra ku de mo heiki da to omo e taI’m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of loveStay with me, stay with meMy baby, say you love meStay with me, stay with meHito ri ni sa se na i中文翻译:摆出若无其事的脸孔去说谎去嬉笑 我感到厌倦我只想要快乐而已蓝调诉说硬要拥有得不到的东西大家都祈求安乐平静生活丰足却你争我夺穷追著爱的影子无聊的每天突然闪现光辉从你出现的那天开始孤独也好辛苦也好我也毫不在乎I\'m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of love无论患病还是健全无论暴风雨还是晴天也并肩同行吧I\'m gonna tell you the truth我选择不为人所知的崎岖之路你总为我打气仅是你,我会以朋友相称逞强和贪婪变得没有意义从被你爱著的那天开始独个儿的自由和富裕都只是空虚I\'m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of loveOh 还差少少Don\'t you give upOh 不要离弃我 绝对不要如果残酷的现实把二人拆散的话我们便要比那力量更强烈地互相吸引无论多强大多厉害也要加油I\'m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of love司空见惯的日常生活突然闪现光辉从迷人的那天开始孤独也好辛苦也好我也毫不在乎I\'m just a prisoner of loveJust a prisoner of loveStay with me, stay with meMy baby, say you love meStay with me, stay with me不要让我独自一人暂时没有歌词truly madly dont you know i hugly sleep anymore again without fall i go sadly crazy noisy thinking of how to do when you love but the past i can do is dream i feel if only sleep gone than i could hold you nearer to you dispear in the morning light that leave\'s still mine for the night there\'s no others underneath my cover but i love you keep me one a whole night through and leave all in there realy with no play spire dreams come true my heart still be with you bu its through start us i imagine us if only sleep i need i could hold you nearer to you dispear in each new day takes you way i hold you nearer to you dispear in each new day comes today give away each new day comes today give away暂时没有歌词I dug up a diamond Rare and fine I dug up a diamond In a deep dark mine If only I could cling to my beautiful find I dug up a diamond In a deep dark mine My gem is special Beyond all worth As strong as any metal Or stone in the earth Sharp as any razor Or blade you can buy Bright as any laser Or any star in the sky Maybe once in a lifetime You\'ll hold one in your hand Once in a lifetime In this land Where the journey ends In a worthless claim Time and again In the mining game I dug up a diamond Rare and fine I dug up a diamond In a deep dark mine Down in the darkness In the dirt and the grime I dug up a diamond In a deep dark mine 附上中文歌词:我挖到了一颗钻石, 珍稀又纯净; 我挖到了一颗钻石,在幽深昏暗的矿井。如果我能依附 我最美丽的发现,我挖到了一颗钻石,在幽深昏暗的矿井。我的珍宝不同寻常,胜过所有的财富。它无比坚硬像任何的金属,或是地球上的岩石;它无比锋利像所有的剃刀,或是你能拥有的刀剑,它熠耀生辉像斑斓的激光,或是夜空中任意一颗星辰。也许一生只有一次,你能把它捧在手里;一生只有一次,存在于这大地。在生命之旅的尽头,在毫无价值的索求中,重复着 探寻珍宝的冒险。我挖到了一颗钻石,珍稀又纯净; 我挖到了一颗钻石,在幽深昏暗的矿井。于地下深处无尽的黑暗,在矿渣和弥漫的矿尘中,我挖到了一颗钻石,在幽深昏暗的矿井。暂时没有歌词Darling~十二国~ED作~:北川{子作曲:吉良知彦杭贾月影下不论多远 也有虚海无限延伸沉浸在银色的温柔中 现在开始睡吧在记忆中 一直寻找着的人的温暖 在孤独的雨中即使身躯消亡 也一定跑到终点直到那个世界的尽头 到达彩虹为止数过时光的沙砾 什么也不懂地在虚假的梦中 失去话语闪烁的目光 在火焰中誓约的心灵 总是 总是让这份祈祷到达吧 越过深深的车辙直到这个世界的尽头 坚守誓言到底即使躯体消亡 也一定跑到终点直到那个世界的尽头 到达彩虹为止让这份祈祷到达吧 越过深深的车辙直到这个世界的尽头 坚守誓言到底终暂时没有歌词我打翻一片海洋,变成星星的泪光我剪下了一抹斜阳,贴在你泛黄的薄暮上我吹起一阵白雪,在你的眉毛中间荡秋千我偷走黑夜的漫长,涂在你浓密的头发上让我看你快乐的模样,贴满了阳光你张开你的臂膀,没有到达不了的地方我要好好想一想,给你什么颜色的天堂种一朵花在你手上当你微笑时随风飘扬,当你皱眉时随风流浪你扬起整片海洋,用春天化妆我脸庞我要和时间玩那捉迷藏永远,永远永远记得这光亮羊~暖暖的风都还是很热烈 仔细吹干爱穿的帆布鞋 忘记去拉时间的手 他也一直带我 直到很久很久以后&& 操场曾经斑驳的篮球线 脚步算学校离家有多远 忘记去拉时间的手 他也一直带我 离开很久很久以前&& 而旧街道的两边 又宽了一点 树上刻的遗a 名字和遗憾 记忆里 温暖的夏天 和一枚硬币换来的喜悦&& Oh 汽水换成咖啡 感觉不直接 我们变成大人 犹豫的更迭 用从前 换成熟的脸 是我们必须了解的蜕变 弹指之间望着你远去背影我却失去了勇气怎样的结局才是我们想要的分手吗这真的是你要的吗给你自由爱冻结此刻怎么样的我和你能遗忘过去为何泪水总是不听控制让我又想你我们之间的关系隔着一层层距离冰冷冷的玻璃隔着两颗心用我的手触摸空气感受你最后气息透过眼角泪滴看你离去两颗心曾经靠得那么近如今却要学会放弃怎么样的我和你能遗忘过去为何泪水总是不听控制让我又想你我们之间的关系隔着一层层距离冰冷冷的玻璃隔着两颗心用我的手触摸空气感受你最后气息透过眼角泪滴看你离去两颗心曾经靠得那么近如今却要学会放弃说放弃就应该放弃是不是不会再哭泣说逃避再逃避是我自己不愿相信用我的爱成全你的爱终于放弃爱你的决定她才是你的唯一用我的手触摸空气感受你最后气息透过眼角泪滴看你离去两颗心曾经靠得那么近如今却要学会放弃Talk to me softly there\'s something in your eyes Don\'t hang your head in sorrow and please don\'t cry I know how you feel inside I\'ve I\'ve been there before Somethin\'s changin\' inside you and don\'t you know Don\'t you cry tonight I still love you baby don\'t you cry tonight Don\'t you cry tonight there\'s a heaven above you baby And don\'t you cry tonight Give me a whisper and give me a sigh Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye Don\'t you take it so hard now and please don\'t take it so bad I\'ll still be thinkin\' of you and the times we had baby And don\'t you cry tonight don\'t you cry tonight Don\'t you cry tonight there\'s a heaven above you baby And don\'t you cry tonight And please remember that I never lied And please remember how I felt inside now honey You gotta make it your own way but you\'ll be alright now sugar You\'ll feel better tomorrow come the morning light now baby And don\'t you cry tonight and don\'t you cry tonight And don\'t you cry tonight there\'s a heaven above you baby And don\'t you cry don\'t you ever cry don\'t you cry tonight Baby maybe someday don\'t you cry dont you ever cry don\'t you cry歌词名称:Goodbye 歌手:Air Supply 专辑:-- 歌词:I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life (Chorus) I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbyeYou deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to meNight comes and I need someone to take me home. I’m a year’s supply of words for no one else. But I’m tired now of offering. Words that you would never understand. Like a dark day, and a cold hand. How it’s turned on me again somehow. And my friends that really were aren’t really now. And I’m hearing things so quietly. You hold just what you have right over me. Like your whole life, and how it comes right back to mine. oh~~~~hmm~~ Haven’t I done this all before? Maybe I have I’m not sure. But never again will I be left under the open air. I waited around for you to be there. oh~~~oh~~ I won’t believe that it’s so far away. And I don’t sleep now at night but through the day. And you’ll ask me why so honestly. But I don’t think it’s something I can see. Like an old friend. Turning now then once again. Haven’t I done this all before? Maybe I have I’m not sure. But only today will you still keep inside what I have said. It’s something new for you to forget. oh~~ohh~~ So I’m not making any plans. And your stories left too soon to read about. But it all was done so easily. I’m still not sure where I’m supposed to be. Like your whole life. And how it comes right back to mine. Haven’t I done this all before? I know I have I’m quite sure. But never again will I be left under the open air. I waited around for you to be there. Someone that you should have known. Everything was there to be your own.暂时没有歌词..Don\'t lie and say that it\'s okay It\'s all right if there\'s nothing more to say So I\'m running away, I\'m leaving this place Yeah I\'m running away, I\'m running away Don\'t tell me I\'m the one to blame It\'s too late for you to make me stay No I won\'t stay So I\'m running away, I\'m leaving this place Yeah I\'m running away, I\'m running away And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place And farther than you can find me, I\'m leaving, yeah I\'m leaving today And I, I\'ll never let you find me I\'m leaving you behind with the past, no I won\'t look back And I, I wanna hear your reasons I wanna hear you tell me why I should stay And try, try to understand me Try to understand what I say, when I say I can\'t stay I, I\'m moving on from this place, I\'m leaving and I won\'t wait, I\'m running away I\'m running away, I\'m leaving this place Yeah I\'m running away, I\'m running away 相片内底那个纯情世界 你听着车加拢载 你答应过带阮去的所在 到最后你拢没来 相片的纸 亲像刀那么利 阮的悲哀 现在才知 照片里一XX消失的年代 很想知道个大概 关于空气的味道我还在猜 想像樱花都还在 墙角青苔 总是绿得太快 回忆慢慢 慢慢爬起来 煮一杯 热咖啡 喝一些 固执的以为 我们一直到最后才学会 哭泣时候谁安慰 而成长让人觉得累 却已没有办法后退 啊咿啊 转眼之间已经长大 啊咿啊 梦与现实的落差 啊咿啊 我们还有什么剩下 回家吧 声音沙哑 只是想找人说说话 所以呀 别让牵挂 变成一种孤单害怕 我们一直到最后才学会 哭泣时候谁安慰 而成长让人觉得累 却已没有办法后退 啊咿啊 转眼之间已经长大 啊咿啊 开始跟理想磨擦 啊咿啊 我们好笑的在挣扎 雨在下 家乡竹篱笆 南下的风轻轻刮 告别了繁华 将行李卸下 我们回家~ 墙壁上的老挂钟 是过去某个时空 我说你就懂 已经消失的生活 是不可能再重头 我说你难过 客厅里的裁缝机 是否再发出声音 我说你伤心 回到儿时的街道 是不安夹杂心跳 我说你微笑 墙壁上的老挂钟 是过去某个时空 我说你就懂 已经消失的生活 是不可能再重头 我说你难过 客厅里的裁缝机 是否再发出声音 我说你伤心 回到儿时的街道 是不安夹杂心跳 我说你微笑 墙壁上的老挂钟 是过去某个时空 我说你就懂 已经消失的生活 是不可能再重头 我说你难过 客厅里的裁缝机 是否再发出声音 我说你伤心 回到儿时的街道 是不安夹杂心跳 我说你微笑 歌手:张玉华 专辑:原谅 原谅把你带走的雨天,在突然醒来的黑夜,发现我终于没有再流泪.原谅被你带走的永远,是终究快要走到明天,痛会随着时间好一点.那些日子你会不会舍不得?思念就像关不紧的门,空气里有幸福的灰尘,否则为何闭上眼睛的时候,那么痛(又全都想起了)!谁都别说......让我一个人躲一躲......你的承诺!我竟(然)没怀疑过!反反复复.....要不是当初的温柔(要不是当初深深深爱过)毕竟是我爱的人,我能够怪你什么!!(我试着恨你!却想起你的笑容!)原谅把你带走的雨天,在突然醒来的黑夜,发现我终于没有再流泪!原谅被你带走的永远,是终究快要走到明天,痛会随着时间好一点!原谅把你带走的雨天,在渐渐模糊的窗前,每个人最后都要说再见!原谅被你带走的永远,微笑着容易过一天,痛会随着时间好了一点!!I looked out of the windowsaw lightning coming throughto the place where i was livingthe place that i once knewthe ghost slept next to meand offered me protectionI never saw his facecause he left for resurrectionplease don′t goyou are allplease don′t goyou are allthe love to leave behindthe need to find the newhas always been a burdenwhatever i may doone day he disappearedand left a note behindstop wonder black on whiteI had to loose my mindnow he′s gone farewell dear ghostyou took a piece of mineit′s yours don′t hesitatenever come back i am fineplease don′t goyou are allplease don′t goyou are allthe love to leave behindthe need to find the newhas always been a burdenwhatever i may doplease don′t goplease don′t goplease don′t goplease don′t goyou are allyou are all暂时没有歌词i stillwho are you now are you still the same or did you change somehow what do you do at this very moment when i think of you and when i\'m looking back how we were young and stupid do you remember now no matter how i fight it can\'t deny it just can\'t let you go i still need you i still care about you though everythings been said and done i still feel you like i\'m right beside you there\'s still no perfect you now look and then still i\'m moving on, i refuse to see that i keep coming back and i\'m stuck in the moment and won\'t turn back to lie i\'ve tried to fight it can\'t deny it you don\'t even know that i still need you i still care about you though everythings been said and done i still feel you like i\'m right beside you there\'s still no perfect you i wish i could find you just like you found me that i...will never let you gothough everything\'s been said and done i still feel you like i\'m right beside you there\'s still no perfect you唱/制: michelle等待天快黑下来等待你屏幕打开等待一份已经变淡了的爱看着宁静的窗外一颗星又亮起来提醒我们曾经多麽地相爱*你走来 我走开你期待 我难耐我遥远的爱,你不能承载可是我真的对你 很依赖来不及 留下来爱已经 不存在我看着你的离开象一个失去方向的小孩Hear me cry, Cry,快要天亮 你就要离开Hear me Cry, Cry,眼睛睁开,你已不在Hear me Cry,Cry看着窗外,我傻傻等待Hear me Cry,Hear me Cry用眼泪来守候我的爱*rap(李毅杰):等待天快黑下来,让我不要再发呆脑海里全部都是你的爱,Hear me Cry,Hear me cr我的女孩*你走来 我走开你期待 我难耐我遥远的爱,你不能承载可是我真的对你 很依赖来不及 留下来爱已经 不存在我看着你的离开象一个失去方向的小孩Hear me cry, Cry,快要天亮 你就要离开Hear me Cry, Cry,眼睛睁开,你已不在Hear me Cry,Cry看着窗外,我傻傻等待Hear me Cry,Hear me Cry用眼泪来守候我的爱*rap(michelle):等待一份已经变淡了的爱看窗外那颗星它能证明我们曾多麽相爱你说爱像大海我说爱是尘埃为什么我们还要这样继续不停的伤害想着你我在发呆一行泪又流下来想不到我们终于还是又走到了悲哀我遥远的爱,你不能承载so goodbye可是我真的对你好依赖哦don\'t cry...那年还没长大常常让你牵挂是我不好你担心了吧懵懂很不听话也曾顶嘴吵架我的脾气你 没办法你一个人沉默撑着家任岁月在你额头刻划你说爱是唯一的解答那皱纹 是代价斑白的发 是惩罚妈妈 辛苦为家你别再让泪流下我会照顾这个家亲爱的妈妈 休息 你辛苦啦没想过天会塌总要你等一下有谁多晚都等我回家伤了你的气话无意说的谎话你都微笑说 算了吧你一个人沉默撑着家任岁月在你额头刻划你说爱是唯一的解答那 皱纹 是代价斑白的发 是牵挂妈妈 辛苦为家你别再让泪流下我会照顾这个家亲爱的妈妈 休息 你辛苦了我知道你累现在换我来背我一定不让你后悔我让未来很美亲爱的妈妈请别再流下眼泪那皱纹(你的皱纹) 是代价斑白的发(斑白的发) 是惩罚妈妈 辛苦为家你别再让 泪流下(泪流下)我会照顾 这个家(照顾这家)亲爱的妈妈 休息 你辛苦了你真是辛苦了(妈妈 妈妈 妈妈)你不用哭了(妈妈 妈妈 妈妈)不要再哭了Over...我亲爱的兄弟 陪我逛逛冬季的校园 给我讲讲那漂亮的女生白发的先生 趁现在没有人也没有风 我离开的时候 也像现在一般落叶萧瑟 也像现在有漂亮的女生白发的先生 几个爱情诗人几个流浪歌手 记得校门口的酒馆里 也经常有人大声哭泣 黑漆漆的树林里有人叹息 那宿舍里的录音机也天天放着爱你爱你 可是每到假期你们都仓皇离去 这冬季的校园 也像往日一样安祥宁静 也像往日有漂亮的女生白发的先生 只是再没有人来唱往日的歌为革命,保护视力,眼保健操开始......Hush, baby don’t cryJust get through this nightOvercomeCuz all that you areIs broken insideBut they’ll never knowThey’ll never knowDon’t think that they’ll changeThey push you awayFar from homeCuz all that they areIs broken insideBut they’ll never knowThey’ll never knowDon’t you cry tonightRest your weary eyesCuz all that you areIs broken insideIt’s nothing you could changeIt’s nothing you could hideIt’s nothing you could hidePink flowers and bowsThat’s all you should knowAnd summer daysCuz all that you areIs beautiful childBut they’ll never knowThey’ll never knowSo don’t you cry tonightRest your precious eyesCuz all that you areIs beautiful childIt’s nothing they could changeIt’s nothing you could hideIt’s nothing you should hideOh oh ohCuz all that you areIs beautiful childBut they’ll never knowThey’ll never knowFor the brothers at my side id be willin to dieGetting high all the time id be willin to dieWe keep riding the streets me and my posse in crimeFor whats left of my life id be willin to die I been dying to try see this look in my eyeFirst lesson in the street cant compete with meLookin hard little gangsta making me look over my shoulderBumpin a range rover with the bulletproof glassHad to get that hook up some things in my pastBound to catch up to me man I might not lastMakin suckas bleed lean out the window and blastDon\'t try to sneak up man I think too fastI hope they come undercover man ill say self defenseLooking at my life I cant claim innocenceIt came and it went much money been spentMany wigs been bent back and twisted with the lethalTimes up game over aint no sequelAint no such thing as evil its do or dieGangsta hustler a piece of the pieChorusVerse 2Ever since I was a shorty on the corner drinking 40\'sClockin mathematics movin weight like an addictHad my boys posted up stoop one and twoIf some chickens walk by scoop two or oneTake out the back and then show em my gunIce around my neck make you blind from the sunWhat kind a high you need? Ill let you try some sonSo many enemies anyone could be oneCome and try if you wanna die Ill make you wonder why I ride if I wanna rideKill you by the bedside don\'t you see im dead rightSee the one that make the lead fly down at midnightSneakin up on suckas if you aint got the cashSay something son beat that ass with a flashlightRun sucka run im the one with ammunitionDumb sucka dumb you got the wrong intuition If I Talk To God - The Last GoodnightYou\'re so fragile I knowSome things we cannot controlI am so selfish it showsI just can’t let goTell me three little liesEverything is alrightIt tears me all up inside(Chorus)If I talk to GodI don\'t know if He\'s listeningWhen I speak out loudI don\'t know if He\'s homeI\'m talking to myself\'Cause no one else is listeningStay another dayAnd will it all go wrong?If I talk to GodI hate the words that I saidThey lay so still in my headI hope I never regretIf I just let goGoodbye to time well spentI\'ve got nothing to defendAnd is this really the end?(Chorus)And you can feel me when you fallWhen your backs against the wallAnd you know this town we live up inIs the loneliest of allAnd you can feel me when you\'re downAnd when your world turns upside downI know this place we\'re living inIs the loneliest of all(Chorus)I will be the colors in the rainWhen you\'re lying up and wide awakeHold on, hold on, I will for youI will be the truth inside your liesWhen you close your eyes at nightI will, I will, hold on, for you如果我对上帝诉说 你显灵的时候就能体会我...I couldn’t make the colors match today I don’t know what else to sayExcept I tried and they can’t say I didn’tI don’t like the stuff they’re feeding meThey don’t like the things I seeBut I don’t think I need to be forgivenBut I am quiet insideThough they drag me by a wireThrough the storm that cracks the skyI am quiet insideI used to be so hard to findRage and tears filled my eyesBut I now I believe I see much clearerMy clarity did not come easilyMy cell was knocked into meBut now at least I know who’s in the mirrorI am quiet insideThough they drag me by a wireThrough the storm that cracks the skyI am quiet insideI couldn’t make the colors match today I don’t know what else to say One Two... One two...I couldn\'t sleepTook a walk down Second AvenueSick of dreaming dreams that never come trueOn the one-way street and I know where its leading toThere\'s a \&For Sale\& sign on the front door of the stadium houseThe subway line got graffiti crawling off the wallI could take a hit but I don\'t wanna to take the fallThat\'s just one side of the storyIn this two story townIt\'s just the same old sightsAnd the same old soundsI gonna to take my car and drive it out of this two story townIt\'s the same old ship is going \'roundI\'m going down, down ,down, down, downIn a two story townThere\'s a girl that I sleep withShe\'s got ecstasy eyesHe promised her roses and American pieI called her and my demonsAnd I kissed them both goodbyeSeven days of Monday morningIn this two story townIt\'s just the same old sightsAnd the same old soundsI gonna to take my car and drive it out of this two story townIt\'s the same old ship is going \'roundI\'m going down, down, down, down, downIn a&&two story townOne shot to make a move nowThe ghosts are calling me outGuitar soloAnd me I\'m just one storyIn a two story townBut you\'re never going to find me in the lost and foundIt\'s just the same old sightsAnd the same old soundsI gonna to take my car and drive it out of this two story townIt\'s the same old ship is going \'roundI\'m going down, down, down, down, downIt\'s just the same old sightsand the same old soundsI gonna to take my horse and ride him off this merry-go-roundI won\'t give in and I won\'t back downI\'m going down, down, down, down downNever going down, down, down, down, downI ain\'t&&going down, down, down, down, downIn this two-story townIn this two story town我睡在你眼睛的沙漠里想用我所有温存了解你我潜入你眼睛的深海里探索那令人好奇的秘密总要时刻去防备害怕会变成那缩成一团的刺猬一不小心就伤悲害怕会变成那四处躲藏的海龟其实心有灵犀只是一场误会别分错与对谁在寂寞之后不需要安慰不管谁爱谁我走在你眼睛的森林里想用我所有关怀温暖你我跳入你眼睛的深渊里寻找那令人向往的身影总要时刻去防备害怕会变成那缩成一团的刺猬一不小心就伤悲害怕会变成那四处躲藏的海龟其实心有灵犀只是一场误会别分错与对谁在寂寞之后不需要安慰不管谁爱谁也许天长地久已经觉得疲累谁也挽不回事到终结之后再讨论是非分不清是谁分不清是谁分不清是谁分不清是谁是谁 是谁 是谁Was a long and dark DecemberFrom the rooftops I rememberThere was snow, white snowClearly I remember from the windowThey were watching while we frozeDown belowWhen the future\'s architecturedBy a carnival of idiots on showYou better lie lowIf you love me, won\'t you let me knowWas a long and dark DecemberWhen the banks became cathedralsAnd the fog became GodPriests clutched onto biblesI went out to fit their riflesAnd the cross was held aloftBury me in armorWhen I\'m dead and hit the groundLegs are cold, unfoldsAnd If you love me, won\'t you let me know[Guitar solo]I don\'t wanna be a soldierWith a captain of some sinking shipWith snowFar belowSo, if you love me, why\'d you let me goI took my love down to Violet HillThere we sat in the snowAll that time she was silent stillSo, if you love me, won\'t you let me knowIf you love me won\'t you let me know发现我们的想法渐渐不同了 发现我们越来越爱争吵了 发现你的冷漠渐渐变得多了 发现你都不听我的解释了 发现你还喜欢那一种颜色 发现你还听着那首可爱的歌 发现我的脆弱渐渐变得大了 发现我终于找到寂寞了 亲爱的 我们究竟怎么了 疲倦了 就想放手了 爱不是想来就来 想走就走 这么简单的 如果真这样 你觉得值不值得 告诉我 我们究竟哪儿错了 这一刻 我们沉默了 我们开心的时光 却不记得 那些悲伤的 偏偏要记得如此深刻 sittin\' here starin\' at the wall 我傻傻的盯着墙, another lonely tear falls 流下孤独的泪, i\'m tryin\' to write you this song 试着为你写这首歌, but i can hardly see the page at all 为何我心中毫无思绪 \'cause it\'s breaking my heart 也许是因为我的伤心 when i look in your eyes 当我们俩俩相望, and i don\'t see me anymore 你的眼中完全没有我, oh, and you\'re all i\'m living for 你是我的一切,如同我的生命. baby, tell me that you still believe that you still love me BABY,告诉我,你坚信不移的爱着我 the way i love you 就像我爱你一样 if you take your love away from me 如果你带走了你的爱 you know i would die 我也将不再存在 \'cause i\'m not ready for goodbye 我还没有准备跟你说GOODBYE baby, please pick up the phone 接电话吧, tell me i\'m crazy, i got it all wrong 告诉我,我已为你痴狂, i don\'t know what i\'m gonna do 我不知道明天该怎么办 i don\'t know how to live without you 没有你,我又该如此生活 you are the first song my heart ever heard 因为你是我心中唯一的歌, and baby, i - i believed every word 我深信不移 you are my heart, my soul, my world 我的世界里全都是你 every breath that i take, every beat of my heart you know it\'s all for you 每一次呼吸,每一次心跳,就因你而在 i wanna hold you, i wanna love you forever and always 我想抱住你, 爱你到永远...i\'m holding on your ropegot me ten feet off the groundand i\'m hearing what you saybut i just can\'t make a soundyou tell me that you need methen you go and cut me downbut wait...you tell me that you\'re sorrydidn\'t think i\'d turn around and say..that it\'s too late to apologize, it\'s too latei said it\'s too late to apologize, it\'s too latei\'d take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for youand i need you like a heart needs a beat(but that\'s nothing new)yeah yeahi loved you with a fire red, now it\'s turning blueand you saysorry like the angel heaven let me think was you,but i\'m afraidit\'s too late to apologize, it\'s too latei said it\'s too late to apologize, it\'s too latewoahooo woahit\'s too late to apologize, it\'s too latei said it\'s too late to apologize, it\'s too latei said it\'s too late to apologize, yeahi said it\'s too late to apologize, yeahi\'m holding on your ropegot me ten feet off the ground... I am sitting In the morning&&&&&&&&&& 这个早晨 我坐在 &&At the diner On the corner&&&&&&&&&&&&餐厅的一个角落里&&I am waiting At the counter&&&&&&&&&& 我在等待 柜台前面的 &&For the man To pour the coffee&&&&&&&&那个男人 为我倒咖啡 &&And he fills it Only halfway&&&&&&&&&&而他 只倒了一半 &&And before I even argue&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在我提出抗议之前 &&He is looking Out the window&&&&&&&&&&他却望向窗外 &&At somebody Coming in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 有一个人正走进来 &&\& It is always Nice to see you\&&&&&&& \&真高兴可以常常见到你\& &&Says the man Behind the counter To&&&&那个男人 站在柜台后面 &&the woman Who has come in&&&&&&&&&&&& 对刚刚走进来的女人说 &&She is shaking Her umbrella&&&&&&&&&& 她正在抖摇她的雨伞 &&And I look The other way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&而我 把头转向另一方向&&As they are kissing Their hellos&&&&&&当他们互吻 他们说哈罗&&I\'m pretending Not to see them&&&&&&&&我假装看不见他们&&Instead I pour the milk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 然后别过头把牛奶倒入咖啡里&&I open Up the paper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我翻开报纸 &&There\'s a story Of an actor&&&&&&&&&& 那是一则关于某位演员的报导&&Who had died While he was drinking&&&&他的生命在大醉时终止 &&It was no one I had heard of&&&&&&&&&&那是我不曾听过的演员&&And I\'m turning To the horoscope&&&&&&我翻阅星座版&&And looking For the funnies&&&&&&&&&& 开始在里面寻找有趣的事情&&When I\'m feeling Someone watching me&&当我感觉有目光在观察我&&And so I raise my head&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我于是抬起头来 &&There\'s a woman On the outside&&&&&&&&那是一个女人 站在外面 &&Looking inside Does she see me?&&&&&& 正往里面瞧&& 她在看我吗? &&No she does not Really see me&&&&&&&& 噢不 她并不是真的在看我 &&Cause she sees Her own reflection&&&& 因为她看的 是镜子上自己的反影&&And I\'m trying Not to notice&&&&&&&&&&而我 假装没察觉&&&&That she\'s hitching Up her skirt&&&&&&她把裙脚扯高 &&作词:易家扬 作曲:林琼珑我为自己剪彩 在16岁那一晚我离家那天是个不起眼的女孩弹着吉他写爱我祈祷下场大雨 洗掉布鞋上的污泥我把爱情写在第五页第一行然後打上个大问号喔 爱 飞呀飞的跟我的脚比快要我参加未来的比赛我的异想世界里的每一种色彩有没有人可以明白喔 爱 怪就怪在它一点也不乖它一定一定一定很厉害我在爱情门口 孤孤单单的徘徊一个人拿着号码牌 等爱我最喜欢看海 把一些故事唱出来我觉得自己才不会被现实打败梦我不能出卖喔 爱 飞呀飞的跟我的脚比快要我参加未来的比赛我的异想世界里的每一种色彩有没有人可以明白喔 爱 怪就怪在它一点也不乖它一定一定一定很厉害我在爱情门口 孤孤单单的徘徊一个人拿着号码牌 等爱喔 爱 怪就怪在它一点也不乖它一定一定一定很厉害我在爱情门口 孤孤单单的徘徊一个人拿着号码牌 等爱有高也有矮 等爱情的女孩我不知道自己站在第几排我想这样子也不坏红日微风催幼苗云外归鸟知春晓哪个爱做梦,一觉醒来床畔蝴蝶飞走了船在桥底轻快摇桥上风雨知多少半唱半和一首歌谣湖上荷花初开了四季似歌有冷暖来又复去争分秒又似风车转到停不了令你的心在跳桥下流水赶退潮黄叶风里轻轻跳快快抱月睡星星闪耀凝望谁家偷偷笑何地神仙把摇留下霜雪知多少蚂蚁有洞穴家有一扇门门外有风呼呼叫暂时没有歌词想要对你说 不要离开我风风雨雨都一起走过孤单的时候 谁来陪伴我还记得你许下的承诺天上多少云飘过地上多少故事成传说天广阔 地广阔天地痴心谁能明白我风中多少花飘落雨中多少往事成蹉跎风婆娑 雨滂沱风雨中你却离开我想要对你说 不要离开我风风雨雨都一起走过孤单的时候 谁来陪伴我还记得你许下的承诺天上多少云飘过地上多少故事成传说天广阔 地广阔天地痴心谁能明白我风中多少花飘落雨中多少往事成蹉跎风婆娑 雨滂沱风雨中你却离开我风婆娑 雨滂沱风雨中你却离开我暂时没有歌词(歌词翻译)把爱放在一边,我们哭得如此开心 但一看不见你我就想哭 知道一切的我很伤悲,这样卑怯的我的害羞又可怜 连这样的我都相信,只有我才能为你付出,之后我会离去 再见,再见,没有我也可以吗 生病时一定要告诉我,对不起,对不起,我是不是很坏心 守护不了你,知道没有一个可以代替你,眼泪无休止地流 抬起头,强烈,再见,你知道吗?知道吗? 没有你我,我们为什么要分开 我是不是很坏… 最后还是我更累,我最大的安慰就在你身后,不太舒服的我现在… 再见,再见,没有我也可以吗?生病时一定要告诉我,对不起 对不起,我是不是很坏…谢谢你…知道吗?知道吗? 我们为什么要分开,我是不是很坏…最后还是我更累music by rezso seress   original text by laszlo javor   english text by sam m. lewis   sunday is gloomy,   my hours are slumberless,   dearest, the shadows i live with are numberless   little white flowers will never awaken you   not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you   angels have no thought of ever returning you   would they be angry if i thought of joining you   gloomy sunday   sunday is gloomy   with shadows i spend it all   my heart and i have decided to end it all   soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad,   i know, let them not weep,   let them know that i’m glad to go   death is no dream,   for in death i’m caressing you   with the last breath of my soul i’ll be blessing you   gloomy sunday   dreaming   i was only dreaming   i wake and i find you   asleep in the deep of   my heart   dear   darling i hope that my dream never haunted you   my heart is telling you how much i wanted you   gloomy sunday 绝望的星期天不要谈什么分离 我不会因为这样而哭泣 那只是昨夜的一场梦而已 不要说愿不愿意 我不会因为这样而在意 那只是昨夜的一场游戏 那只是一场游戏一场梦 虽然你影子还出现我眼里 在我的歌声中早已没有你 那只是一场游戏一场梦 不要把残缺的爱留在这里 在两个人的世界里 不该有你 喔- 为什么道别离 又说什么在一起 如今虽然没有你 我还是我自己 说什么此情永不渝 说什么我爱你 如今依然没有你 我还是我自己 暂时没有歌词New Order Bizarre Love Triangle Every time I think of you I get a shot right through with a bow of gloom It\'s no problem of mine But it\'s a problem I find Living a life that I can\'t leave behind There\'s no sense in telling me The wisdom of a fool won\'t set you free But that\'s the way that it goes And it\'s what nobody knows While every day my confusion grows Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I\'m waiting for that final moment You\'ll say the words that I can\'t say I feel fine and I feel good I\'m feeling like I never should Whenever I get this way I just don\'t know what to say Why can\'t we be ourselves like we were yesterday I\'m not sure what this could mean I don\'t think you\'re what you seem I do admit to myself That if I hurt someone else Then I\'ll never see just what we\'re meant to be Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I\'m waiting for that final moment You\'ll say the words that I can\'t say Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I\'m waiting for that final moment You\'ll say the words that I can\'t say 每次想到你的时候 就象被一道蓝色闪电击中 我本可以不去想它, 是我甘愿如此 生活在对过去的回忆里 没有道理能够启发我 傻瓜的逻辑(智慧)无法解脱我自己 但也许世事总是这样, 只能顺其自然 谁能知晓(未来)。。 而我的困惑在与日俱增 每次看你跌到 我都虔诚的祈祷 祈祷那一刻的到来 你会说那些我不曾说出的话语 我感动极了 未曾有过的感动。。 每次想到这里,都会变的很沉默。。 为什么我们不能象以前一样? 我不确定这意味着什么 我亦不认为现在的你是你本来的样子 但我可以对自己承诺 如果我曾伤害过任何人 我将永远不会等到那一天。。 我们注定在一起的时刻。。长大以后现在的我常常会寂寞偶尔缱绻星星闪烁剩最亮一颗往事如风划过夜空你的歌跳动音符熟悉旋律谁来和长大以后现在的我忘记了快乐人来人去留在身边的朋友不多那些天真纯纯的笑哪去了洁白翅膀美丽天使不见了曾经以为世界很美没人流眼泪吹熄蜡烛许的心愿全都会实现原来的我怀念从前是因为太留恋懵懂的岁月中只收藏了简单的想念我愿相信时间倒退记忆的最美合起双手闭上双眼再许下心愿在某一天回到从前让他们都出现当他们没改变让时钟停在那年的夏天作词:周杰伦 作曲:周杰伦想笑 来伪装掉下的眼泪点点头 承认自己会怕黑我只求 能借一点的时间来陪你却连同情都不给想哭 来试探自己麻痹了没全世界 好像只有我疲惫无所谓 反正难过就敷衍走一回但愿绝望和无奈远走高飞天灰灰 会不会让我忘了你是谁夜越黑 梦违背难追难回味我的世界将被摧毁也许事与愿违累不累 睡不睡单影无人相依偎夜越黑 梦违背有谁肯安慰我的世界将被摧毁也许颓废也是另一种美想哭 来试探自己麻痹了没全世界 好像只有我疲惫无所谓 反正难过就敷衍走一回但愿绝望和无奈远走高飞天灰灰 会不会让我忘了你是谁夜越黑 梦违背难追难回味我的世界将被摧毁也许事与愿违累不累 睡不睡单影无人相依偎夜越黑 梦违背有谁肯安慰我的世界将被摧毁也许颓废也是另一种美Einen Sommer langDana Winner歌词制作:Some where Out There――做只,天使梦。Beneath the pale moonlightSomeones thinking of meAnd loving me tonightSomewhere out thereSomeones saying a prayerThat we\'ll find one anotherIn that big somewhere out thereAnd even though I knowHow very far apart we areIt helps to think we might be wishingOn the same bright starAnd when the night windStarts to sing a lonesome lullabyIt helps to think we\'re sleepingUnderneath the same big skySomewhere out thereIf love can see us throughThen we\'ll be togetherSomewhere out thereOut where dreams come trueAnd even though I knowHow very far apart we areIt helps to think we might be wishingon the same bright starAnd when the night windStarts to sing a lonesome lullabyIt helps to think we\'re sleepingUnderneath the same big skySomewhere out thereIf love can see us throughThen we\'ll be togetherSomewhere out thereOut where dreams come true...暂时没有歌词In the morning light,she felt a new day coming inOpened her eyes in her quiet, favorite placeThere was no one there to break her heartThere was no one there to make her laughAnd she-She hid the secrets in a closet in her roomEvery time she felt sad... dosen\'t know since whenSometimes laughing and crying felt the sameLying and being honest felt the sameBut then,she said,\&Life is getting better now\&Just said.\&
0 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Not Ready 4 Goodbye
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.0281 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries}

我要回帖