求大师帮我弄个日语口语对话狂 简单点就行 复杂了我背不下来啊

韩语会话大师-居家生活-15我得去睡觉了
《韩语会话大师》取材于中国和平音像电子出版社出版的《韩语口语话题王》,是韩语学习用书。主题分为社会交往技巧,求学须知,职场交际,商务外贸,行业常识,日常生活,娱乐休闲,情感生活,旅游外出,市民必会口语。有62类生活场景,生活工作全景再现。350个口语情景话题,18185个地道句子,中韩对照,9大行业韩文,工作交流,即学即用。
录音形式:中文+基本句式+对话例子
听写提示:中文不用写,只需写韩文,重复的也要写,就当练打字吧
Ctrl+Enter快捷提交
正确率:0%
&保存中...
获得奖励0沪元
你已经听写并保存过了!
请在后才能看到内容!
请在后才能看到内容!
本文暂未收录注解!
参与沪友(已有9人听写,点击头像查看Ta的听写详情)
主要错词汇总:
听力练习标点符号不纳入正确率。
每天奖励上限为800沪元。
无听力原文时提交听写作为参考内容。
提交听写后根据正确率来奖励沪元。
获取听力mp3下载资源可选择相应下载方式。
无原文时提交听写的参考内容,我们会确认正确率高者,也会相应的再次给予沪元奖励。
程序校对,仅供参考,机器做不到人工智能,请大家谅解。
提示:每次提交会覆盖之前的内容,编辑部审核确认后将奖励相应沪元!
默认语种:
英语日语法语韩语德语西语泰语
播放器快捷键:
(F8:播放/暂停 F9:复读)
(F7:播放/暂停 F8:复读)求聪明的娃帮忙设计一段英语口语对话,语言幽默,对话简单,3个角色,要有见面问候、自我介绍和告别的话_百度知道
求聪明的娃帮忙设计一段英语口语对话,语言幽默,对话简单,3个角色,要有见面问候、自我介绍和告别的话
最好加点动作=v=3个角色的对话,有看头点就可以了?求好人给一段,不要太长内容包括见面问候,设计一段英语口语对话,初一二水平就够了,语言要求是幽默如题,整组对话就是幽默点,简单吧,给加分、自我介绍和告别用语,非常感谢,词汇要简单
提问者采纳
Good morning :NNice to meet you ,we are meet on line.Have a good time?A,C!AA,Lihua ,how are you? A,but I have something to deal,this is my new friend-Elisa :Fine thanks,Mr Smith :good bye ,Is this your friend,too?B.C.Band C ;We are going to play tennis ,Are you I'd like to :Good morning .B, Mr Smith
提问者评价
10分给你拉
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
He liked sitting beside a windo Mr Robinson had never seen such an unusual notice in a plane beforeA Soldier&#39, thank you. The soldier, he looked for a window seat, so he walked on and found another empty seat, he
but, to sit in. When he reached it, he saw that there was a notice on it, when the plane was nearly full. Robinson had to travel somewhere on business, but they too read the notice and went on, not beside a window. Robinson was surprised that he had not taken the one by the window, quickly took the notice off the seat beside himself and in this way succeededin having the company of the girl during the whole trip, and Mr. He found all of them had already had been taken except for one, he at once went towards it. There was a soldier sitting in the seat beside this one, &quot, who was watching the passengers coming in, and This seat is preserved for proper load balance, a very beautiful girl hurried into the plane, however. It was written in ink and said. Two or three people tried to sit in the window seas Brilliant Idea Mr, but he thought that the plane must be carrying something particularly heavy in it.&quot, anyhow, so when he got on to the plane
英语口语对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求三个口语话题对话。请高手帮下忙。
求三个口语话题对话。请高手帮下忙。
期末了 英语口语考试 需要三个对话 群体议论型
对话由五个人。没人简单的三四句话即可& 要有大学四级或不到的水平
分别是以下三个对话
1.what accounts for winning and losing
2.what is your understanding of the idiom-better late than never ? Is there any other example in daily life that may support it?
3.Tail about how psychology plays an important role in our daily life.
请各位英语高手 帮忙 如果有意写 请M我QQ& 谢谢了,
不区分大小写匿名
您好,我看到您的问题很久没有人来回答,但是问题过期无人回答会被扣分的并且你的悬赏分也会被没收!所以我给你提几条建议:一,你可以选择在正确的分类下去提问,这样知道你问题答案的人才会多一些,回答的人也会多些。二,您可以到与您问题相关专业网站论坛里去看看,那里聚集了许多专业人才,一定可以为你解决问题的。三,你可以向你的网上好友问友打听,他们会更加真诚热心为你寻找答案的,甚至可以到相关网站直接搜索.四,网上很多专业论坛以及知识平台,上面也有很多资料,我遇到专业性的问题总是上论坛求解决办法的。五,将你的问题问的细一些,清楚一些!让人更加容易看懂明白是什么意思!谢谢采纳我的建议! !!
旁白:话说梁山伯和祝英台三年前一同来到刚刚成立的武汉新东方书院学习英语。梁山伯酷爱口语师从口语老师邓大付学习美国口语,尤其擅长模仿马丁?路德?金的演讲。(旁白暂停,邓英文“I have a dream ”)。祝英台一心梦想出国,梦想有朝一日成为BBC主持人(旁白暂停,祝英文“this is BBC….)最终祝英台以托福和GRE高分的成绩被哥伦比亚大学录取。在祝英台临走的那一天,梁山伯十八里相送在天河机场与祝英台缠绵告别。 L: Yingtai ,I love you so much and I’ll miss you so much.! Z: I love you, too! Don’t worry. Shanbo I only love you in this wild world. I’ll marry you as soon as I’m back. Wait for me just for two years. L: I’ll kiss you across the Pacific Ocean. Z: I’ll kiss you from the other side. Wait for me. BoBo 旁白:一周以后,祝英台从美国打来越洋电话。 L:Oh, Sweetie, Yintai I miss you so much, miss you every minute every second. Oh my dear. Are you listening to me? Z: Listen, Liang Shanbo. I’m calling to tell you that I loved you. But I think you’d better find a better girl. L: What? Pardon? Z: Because I’ll get married. L: Married ? to who? Z: To 英俊潇洒风流倜傥玉树临风的Ma Wencai.. He is so handsome. So rich, even richer than Yu Minhong. And he is good at 葵花宝典。I love his money and I love his body. L: What are you talking about? You wait and see. I’ll give you some color to see see. I’ll kill you! I will kill you in America! Z: America? You can come to America? Hahahaha 旁白:祝英台的无端背叛深深伤害了梁山伯脆弱的心灵,他发下毒誓:不杀祝英台誓不为人。于是重新来到新东方书院学习托福和GRE。当然他没有忘记用老生证可以优惠20块钱。为了能飞越重洋去杀掉祝英台,他每天提醒自己有一个梦想。 I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and lives out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self- that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day I will kill Zhu Yingtai right in America. It is a dream that deeply rooted in my heart. In my heart. 旁白:一年之后,梁山伯也来到了美国,四处寻找祝英台的下落。终于在纽约街头找到他当年的爱人祝英台,而她正和马文才卿卿我我。 L:Zhu Yingtai, long time no see, huh? Who am I ? I’m Liang Shanbo. I’m here to kill you. Z: Liang….shanbo. Oh, Wencai. He is crazy. He will kill me. M: You! Get out of here. L: You! Get out of here! M: 电话来了。Hello, I’m in wuhan. Ok ok I’ll come right now Z: Please don’t go. Just stay, please. He’ll kill me. M: I know! But if I stay, he’ll kill me by the way.. Z: You told me you were good at 葵花宝典? M: Sorry, I’m not good at 葵花宝典. I’m just good at 新华字典。 Z: Oh,you liar. Just get out of here!! (to Liang Shanbo) Oh,darling, you must kill me? L: Yes, I have to. Because I hate you more than I can say. Z: (sing)When we were young, we listened to the MP三, you said you’d love me forever. Don’t kill me,ok? Shanbo. I qiu qiu ni.. L: No door! (sing) Where you go, whatever you say, I’ll be right here killing you. I only know I was born to love you or to kill you. Now I can’t love you, the only choice is to kill you. Z: 曾经Once upon a time, there was a true love in front of me, I didn’t cherish it.If I was to meet him again, I wish to say I love you. If you would ask me how long I would love him, I should say ten thousand years. That man is you The only man I love in this wild world is you. Only you.(sing) L: The only woman I want to kill is on-ly you!! Z: Please, you know I love you. I love you just like laoshu ai dami. I want to marry you. L: hehehe Really? Z: Oh, of course. Please don’t kill me!!!! L: To kill or not to kill is a question. I don’t know. Who can tell me? I put her life in your hands. Everybody here, please tell me kill or not kill? (to kill) L: You hear this. I ‘m sorry. But don’t worry , I’ ll go to heaven together with you. Z: All right kill me, then we’ll become two butterflies in the beautiful garden(sing) (sing) Z: 亲爱的你别杀我 杀了我你也没有好结果 L: 亲爱的我也不想杀 可是大家非得要我杀
等待您来回答
外语领域专家我们老师要口试考试 给我们的题目是用英语写一篇求职面试时候的对话 简单一点就好不要很复杂的_百度知道
我们老师要口试考试 给我们的题目是用英语写一篇求职面试时候的对话 简单一点就好不要很复杂的
题目要求:If you were going to interview some job applicant,what qualities would you value most? Why?
提问者采纳
A:What do you have the most valuable benifits bring to our company ?B:You know I am a three good student in my academic year.I took part in many activities and know how to communicate with people .The most important advantage is that I can speak fluent english .If you employ me ,You do not need to employ a translator .I can do his job .You can also cut the expenditure of it .A: very good ,Do you have any experience in this field ?B I worked as a sales reps in a company during my internal .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
求职面试的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 商务英语口语对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。