阅读matlab求解方程组英语急急

英语阅读表达求解 急 第一节:阅读表达(共5小题,每小题3分,满分15分)阅读下面的短文,请根据短文后的要求答题(请注意问题后的字数要求)In my second year of high school,the class was scheduled to r_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语阅读表达求解 急 第一节:阅读表达(共5小题,每小题3分,满分15分)阅读下面的短文,请根据短文后的要求答题(请注意问题后的字数要求)In my second year of high school,the class was scheduled to r
英语阅读表达求解 急 第一节:阅读表达(共5小题,每小题3分,满分15分)阅读下面的短文,请根据短文后的要求答题(请注意问题后的字数要求)In my second year of high school,the class was scheduled to run the mile.I will always remember that day because due to the scars from surgery on my leg,for two years I had not worn shorts.I was afraid of the teasing.Yet that day,it didn't matter.I was ready to wear shorts,heart and mind.I had no sooner got to the starting line_____________________________." How fat " " How ugly " I ignored it.Then the coach yelled," Ready.Set.Go " I rushed out like an arrow,because I was determined to finish first.As we came around the first of four laps(跑道一圈) ,there were students who had already quit.They had given up and were on the ground gasping (喘气,渴望) for air.As I started the third lap,only a few of my classmates were left on the track,and I began limping(跛行).By the time I hit the fourth lap,I was alone.I realized that nobody had given up.Instead,everyone had already finished.As I ran that last lap,I cried.I realized that every boy and girl in my class had beaten me,and 42 seconds after starting,I crossed the finish line.I fell to the ground.Suddenly my coach ran up to me and picked me up,yelling,"You did it."Manuel!You finished!" He looked me straight in the eye waving a piece of paper in his hand.It was my goal for the day.I had given it to him before class.He read it aloud to everyone.It simply said," I will finish the mile run tomorrow.No pain or frustration will stop me,for I am sure to make it." My heart lifted and tears went away.I had a smile on my face.My classmates applauded.It was then that I realized winning isn't always finishing first.Sometimes winning is just finishing.76.What’s the best title of the passage?(Please answer within 10 words)77.Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one?Nothing can prevent me from finishing the running because I believe I can succeed.78.Please fill in the blank in the first paragraph with the proper words or phrases to complete the sentence.(Please answer within 10 words)79.What’s your opinion about the last sentence “sometimes winning is just finishing”?(Please answer within 10 words)Success should be in agreement with our aims.80.Translate the underlined sentence in the third paragraph into Chinese.
76.winning is just finishing77.I rushed out like an arrow,because I was determined to finish first.78 than I heard79答案 在上面吧80没有划线句啊.不一定对哈,希望可以帮到你吧.
你不会也入那个学校考试的吧?
符合当时就很好对付亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲亲其亲亲亲亲...
你有没有选择?给我吧...
我蒙的,不就入学考试么。不算事。
你Q给我,咱俩私聊。
你是女的啊。
不然我难道是男的凹/.?...
我以为是男的了。
怎么不加我好友。我要关于比利时撒尿小孩的英语阅读!急急求!_百度知道
我要关于比利时撒尿小孩的英语阅读!急急求!
我要得很急,所以希望有的人给我分享一下
提问者采纳
://www.Pee-pee Boy&quot,关于the &quot://www.html自己去看吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求十篇的英语阅读填空!急注意是阅读填空,就是添词语的那种,有重赏_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求十篇的英语阅读填空!急注意是阅读填空,就是添词语的那种,有重赏
求十篇的英语阅读填空!急注意是阅读填空,就是添词语的那种,有重赏
1、Everyonge in China likes Mid-Autumn day.It usually_____in September____October.On that day everyone eats ____.A mooncake is adelicious,_____cake.It ______like the moon.There are many different _______of mooncakes.Some have nuts in _____ ,and some have meat or eggs.My friend Li Ping likes mooncakes ___meat.But I think the ones with nuts in them are nicer.At ______ ,families often stay in the open air near their houses.There they look at the full moon and eat the cakes.______delicious thje mooncakes are!2 Because of the invention of electricity,our world has ( ) a lot.Electricity has become one of the ( ) important inventions ( ) people's everyday life.People can't watch ( ) or lisren to the ( ) without electricity.In summer the food in a ( ) will go bad if there is electricity.Besides if there is no electricity cars,buses or trains can't run on the way,and ( ) can't fly in the sky.Above all,many factories,post offices,banks,and radio ststions are not able to work ( ) electricity.How important electricity is!Do you know who ( ) it?3 The "green" car has become popular in recent years.It means that a car is environmen-tally friendly.Today,most cars are powered by p_____.They make our lives easier,and there are lots of great things about them.But cars have also made problems for the environment.Two of the biggest problems are n_____ and pollution.With the world's population growing l_____,we have to think of ways to make cars that are better for the environment.One day,maybe you can help i_____ a clean car that makes people,animals and plants happy!There are a few new types of cars that don't use petrol.We are s_____ learning to make these cars better.The electric car is one of them.This car uses a battery for its power.When you're not driving it,just plug it in like a mobile phone to give yhe battery more power.Some electric cars are 97% c_____than petrol cars because they don't make exhaust(排气).But car makers still can't make a battery that lasts for a long time.That's why electric cars aren't ver p_____.1.petrol2.2.3.largely4.invent5.sure6.cleaner7.popular e loves animals,e_____dogs.when he was eight ,he heard about a police dpg that was shot d_____ by a robber Mike wanted to do something to prevent any other police dog from begin hurt.So he start to r_____ money for bullet_proof(防弹的) and knife-proof vests for the police dogs in his city .The vests could help protect dogs f_____ bullets and knivesand save dogs`lives in the emergency .Mike asked his schoolmates to help him and a local shop g_____them space for a container for donations(捐款,捐赠品).They wrote letters to ask business for support.They also called television stationsand large c_____ to ask for donations.Response was very great.Now Mike was 12 years old .He decided to turn the project into an organization.So far it has raised more than $4,500 and paid for 66 vests for police dogs.1.especially 2.dead 3.raise4.from 5.give 6.companies 5 paul and Judy are studying in Scotland .There are (m ) mountains in the country.On Tuesday,they want to climb a beautiful mountai.The weatherman says it is (f ) today.The put on (w ) clothes because it is cold in the mountain (l ) very beautiful.but they don't see there are some dark (c )in the sky.Soon a heavy rain (c ) with a big wind.So they put on (t ) raincoast.They sit (u ) the tree and wait (f ) the rain to stop.After they come back,they (s ) to their friends:"It's an exciting trip but kind of dangerous." Books are our greatest f______.They tell us stories of every country.They offer us all k_______of knowledge.Life is short.One person can't hnow and see e______in the world on his own.With the help of books,one is able to know what h_____thousands of y______ago and what is happening in every part of the w_______now.Books not only give us knowledge but also give us pleasure.R_______ books is the best way to s_______ your free time and get knowledge.And beautiful children's books are i______ and full of wisdom.All the great men in h_______,loved books.Knowledge from books led them to success,because books are source of success.Once upon a time there was an old mother pig and there litter pigs and they (l ) in the middle of an oak forest.While the children were still quite small the acorn crop failed.That made it (d ) for the mother to fine (e ) food for her children to (e ),and the little pigs had to go (h ).So at last the mother pig sent the little pigs off to (s ) their fortunes.The three little pigs met a bad wolf and beat it.lived difficult enough eat hunting search 原谅我实在找不到了.
都是阅读选择,哪有填空有谁有做过初一英语阅读理解练习的书啊!!!推荐一本啊!!!急急急!!!要有三十篇练习以上的!!!_百度知道
有谁有做过初一英语阅读理解练习的书啊!!!推荐一本啊!!!急急急!!!要有三十篇练习以上的!!!
如果问什么出版社就人民出版社,报上书名!!!谢谢了。答好的再加十分,最好有价格和购书网站请选择比较适合初一英语水平的
提问者采纳
有呀,&锦囊妙解&
提问者评价
买到了,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
我是中考刚考完的,可以参考一下。《点石成金》
19元 大连音像出版社《点中典》《导航》《5年中考 3年模拟》《蓝皮英语系列》网上也有许多适合下载的文档。
《英语大阅读》它是以DAY1,DAY2的形式出现的。18元左右。有30DAY,每个DAY有8篇阅读。
新东方的,新概念的
,&锦囊妙解&
您可能关注的推广
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问一篇英语阅读回答!急!
问一篇英语阅读回答!急! 5
文章可能会有出入,问题没打错。。。
(Answer within 5 words) Reading for pleasure is the easiest way to become a better reader in English. It is also the most inlportant way. Some students say they don't want to read for pleasure. They say they want to use their time to learn the rules of the language and new words. They say that pleasure read-ing is too easy. Many expert say pleasure reading is very important for learning English. Dr. Stephen Krashen, a famous expert on learning languages, says that pleasure reading helps you learn many important things about English. Students learn more grammar and more words when they read for pleasure. They also learn more about good writing. Dr. Krashen tells us that pleasure reading helps each student in a different way. Each student needs to learn something different. Pleasure reading makes it possible for each student to learn what he or she needs. Reading for pleasure is not the same as studying. When you read for pleasure, you choose your own books, and you don't have to remember everything. There are no tests on your pleasure reading books. Pleasure reading will help you: o learn how English speakers use English o read faster in English o find examples of good writing in English o learn new words Learn about the cultures of English speakers
Questions:
1. Is pleasure reading important for learning English? 2. Which is the easier way to become a better reader, pleasure reading or studying? 3. what do some students think of pleasure reading? 4. How can we become better readers? 5. What's the greatest advantage of pleasure reading?
补充:要答案啊!
带着兴趣阅读是成为一个较好的英语读者的最简单的途径,也是最重要的途径。一些学生说,他们不想带着兴趣阅读,他们说他们想要用这些时间学习语言和单词的规则,他们说兴趣阅读太简单了。许多专家说兴趣阅读对于学习英语来讲是非常重要的。一位著名的英语语言专家,史蒂芬*克莱森博士说过,兴趣阅读在英语中能帮助你学习许多很重要的东西。在兴趣阅读的时候学生能学到更多的语法和单词。同时,他们学到了更多好的作文。克莱森博士告诉我们兴趣阅读以不同的方式帮助每一个学生。每个学生需要学习不同的东西。兴趣阅读让每一个学生学到他们想要学到的东西。兴趣阅读同学习是不同的。当你带着兴趣阅读的时候,你选择你自己的书籍,同时你不必记住每一样东西。在你的兴趣读物中没有测验。兴趣阅读将会在以下方面对你有帮助:学习英国人怎样使用英语用英语快速阅读找到好的英语范文学习新单词学习英国人的文化问题:1.兴趣阅读在学习英语中很重要么?2.成为较好的读者哪种途径比较简单,兴趣阅读还是学习?3.一些学生是怎样认为兴趣阅读的?4.我们怎样才能成为较好的读者?5.兴趣阅读最大的优势是什么?
要的是答案。。。
1.Yes, pleasure reading is important for learning English.
2.Pleasure reading.
3.Some students say they don't want to read for pleasure.
4.Reading for pleasure is the easiest way to become a better reader in English
5.Pleasure reading helps you learn many important things about English.
的感言:谢,我已经写完了。(Answer within 5 words,please.) 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 微分方程求解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信