who is yourmy hero作文 求一篇英语作文,不要太难

求一篇定语从句的英语作文.80词左右,词不要太难,做好有翻译.THANKS!_百度作业帮
求一篇定语从句的英语作文.80词左右,词不要太难,做好有翻译.THANKS!
My favorite movie is "kung fu panda,". This movie is about the beautiful scenery in the pinggu and, there lived a group of wulin. But the difference is, and the wulin, pinggu are all animals. The panda the treasure is probably one of the valley will not the fighting skill of residents. And fat and slow the treasure in the father of work in business noodle, father hope the treasure can inherit, however the treasure is a noodle who is learning in the valley, and become the first fighting skill of kung fu masters. But it has always been lazy to bo, it was just a distant dream only. The tortoise master recently had the foreboding: the great dragon snow leopard, is about to break through the trap it DuoNian of imprisonment, dragon after prison will surely come and pinggu revenge. So, and will immediately pinggu meeting
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一篇幽默的英语演讲稿,不用太长~是课前小演讲用的..请附上中文~不要太难了.._百度作业帮
求一篇幽默的英语演讲稿,不用太长~是课前小演讲用的..请附上中文~不要太难了..
Love Your Mother 爱你的母亲 Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom? 你为什么哭?一个小男孩问他的妈妈. "Because I'm a woman," she told him. 因为我是女人,她告诉他. "I don't understand," he said. 我不明白.他回答 His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will, but that's O.K.". 妈妈拥抱了他说,"你永远也不会明白,但没关系..." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?". 后来小男孩问他的父亲"妈妈为什么似乎在无缘无故的哭泣?" "All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say. "所有的女人都会常常没有原因地哭泣",这是他的父亲唯一可以解释的... The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. 等到小男孩长大,成了男人的时候, 他仍然奇怪妈妈为什么哭. Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?" 最后他把这件事祷告给上帝,他问"上帝,为什么女人容易哭泣?" GOD answered. 上帝回答: "When I made woman, I decided she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, made her arms gentle enough to give comfort... "当我创造女人的时候, 我决定把她造的很特别, 我让她的双肩强壮的足以能够承担整个世界,但是, 却让她的双臂温柔的足够去安慰他人... I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times will come even from her own children. 我给她内在的力量去忍受生产的剧痛, 也让她有勇气承受无数的伤害, 甚至这些伤害有时会来自于自己的孩子... I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care of her family and friends, even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without complaining. 我给她顽强,让她能够不断地前进, 并且照顾自己的家人和朋友, 甚至当每个人都放弃的时候, 她却能够坚强地在疾病和劳累之时毫无怨言... I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly. She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears. 我给她内心的敏感,让她在任何环境下都深爱着自己的孩子.甚至在他们深深伤害她的时候... 她用那特别的力量,让年幼孩子的在受伤的时候感到安慰,也能够让年轻的子女消除紧张与恐惧... I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. 我给她力量关心她的丈夫,尽管他会犯错.我用男人的肋骨创造了女人,使女人可以保护男人的心脏... I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. 我给她智慧,让她知道一个好丈夫永远不会伤害他的妻子,但有时候会试炼她坚定的永远跟随自己丈夫的能力与决心. For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed. It is hers to use whenever needed and it is her only weakness. When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good. 因为这些种种的困难, 我也同样赐她流下眼泪, 这是当她在需要时可以使用的, 这是她唯一的软弱之处... 当你看到她哭泣的时候, 告诉她你有多么地爱她, 告诉她她为所有人所做的一切, 即使这样她可能还是会哭泣, 但你会使她的心里得到安慰. She is special! Please send this to women you know, and those with mothers, sisters, and special women in their lives. 她是独特的! 请把这个信息传递给你认识的女人, 有母亲,姐妹和特别的女性在他们生命里的人. But, also send this to men so they will understand about what a wonderful thing a woman is. Each day is a mountain
with courage each step gets easier. 但是,也把这个信息传递给男人,因此他们会明白女人是多么奇妙的被造物. 每一天,生活中都会有必须爬的山,但是勇气会使每一步都更轻松. Love your Mother Always 永远爱你的母亲, and keep her Smiling 并且使她微笑常在 全部人工翻译 献给我的母亲
[幽默]一只死于压力的龙虾 日14:51 作者: 亿笑 金羊网
A giant lobster, saved from the cooking pot by a fishmonger, has died of stress after being exhibited at an aquarium.
Lucky, estimated to be a...
SKXDJSKHNJDSKHJV CIKJSDVUOID JFIOD FDSL;SDJISKLJKLSDJKJSDKXCSDKLFCJSDKJFIDOSUFOIERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...
Teacher: What great event happened in 1809?
Little Willy: Abraham Lincoln was born.
Teacher: Correct. And what great event happened in 1812?
Little Willy: Abraham Lincoln had his...
A notoriously absentminded professor was one day observed walking along the street with one foot continually in the gutter,the other on the pavement. A pupil meeting him said: “Good evening,...
A giant lobster, saved from the cooking pot by a fishmonger, has died of stress after being exhibited at an aquarium.
Lucky, estimated to be aged around 40, was caught off the Gower Peninsula c...
Saving Lives At a pre-med university in St. Louis, we had to take a difficult class in physics. One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A student rudely interrupt...
Policeman: Why didn't you shout for help when you were robbed of your watch? Man: If I had opened my mouth, they'd have found my four gold teeth. That would be much worse. 中文: 警察:有人抢你的手...
奥巴马的胜利演说
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一篇关于我与艺术的英语作文 最好带着汉译 120字左右... 不要太难 谢谢..._百度知道
求一篇关于我与艺术的英语作文 最好带着汉译 120字左右... 不要太难 谢谢...
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
炭和石墨研究蒙娜丽莎归因于列奥纳多在海德收藏. The work is owned by the Government of France and is on the wall in the Louvre in Paris. Few other works of art have been subjects continuing fascination,曾从卢浮宫偷走和恢复, in Glens Falls,s expression.A charcoal and graphite study of the Mona Lisa attributed to Leonardo is in the Hyde Collection, NY,和微妙的造型形式和大气幻术是新的特质?乔贡德,法国的肖像丽莎格拉迪尼。其他一些艺术作品受到尽可能多的审查. 丽莎(也称为乔康达或乔孔达像)。这可能是最著名的绘画,通常被称为丽莎,是第十六世纪的肖像画在白杨木板上在由列奥纳多达文西在意大利文艺复兴, France with the title Portrait of Lisa Gherardini, and the subtle modeling of forms and atmospheric illusionism were novel qualities that have contributed to the painting&#39, often called the Mona Lisa。模糊的人的表情,和模仿。 这幅画是一个半身肖像,描绘了一个女子的面部表情通常被描述为神秘的,这巨大的half-figure组成,有助于绘画的持续的魅力, study, is a 16th century portrait painted in oil on a poplar panel in Florence by Leonardo da Vinci during the Italian Renaissance,在峡谷瀑布,纽约. The painting is a half-length portrait and depicts a woman whose facial expression is often described as enigmatic, wife of Francesco del Giocondo。这也许是最著名的标志性绘画的世界, the monumentality of the half-figure composition, and parody.It is perhaps the most famous and iconic painting in the world,神话. The ambiguity of the sitter&#39,妻子弗朗西斯科. It is probably the most famous painting that has ever been stolen from the Louvre and recovered。工作是由法国政府和墙壁上的卢浮宫在巴黎,研究Mona Lisa (also known as La Gioconda or La Joconde)
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文 为什么要学外语 不要太难的单词 谢啦、、、别太多啊_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文 为什么要学外语 不要太难的单词 谢啦、、、别太多啊
Why Do We Need Another Language?Chinese is our language,our good one,why do we need another,for fun?to learn more than one language,a waste of our timenot only a waste of time,but a real crime.A pig is a pig,even if we call it a 猪.why do you need to call one pig,so many names?if we need to give a pig many more names,when we start to work,should we be paid more?One language,if we can use it well in life,is good enough,for me and for my wife.Good luck.
It is very important and necessary for us
to learn a foreign language.For example, English is used very widely in the world.Most of the business letters are written in English.Three quarters of Engli...
您可能关注的推广关于A hero in my eyes的英语作文...难易程度适中求求你们了,明天就要比赛了_百度作业帮
关于A hero in my eyes的英语作文...难易程度适中求求你们了,明天就要比赛了
Hero is a word we often hear.Especially in China,long time ago,so many people have been regarded as heros.For example,Guan yu,Yue fei,Wen tianxiang even like Liu fulan and so on.These people all have lofty spirit.They did not care themselves when they were in danger.The only thing they concerned about was the interest of public and nation.In my opinion,all these people are heros.While different times have their own heros.Nowadays there are also many people use their lives to save others,to defend the interests of the people and country.All these people are heros in my eyes.}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇写人的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信