您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级上册必会英语作文范文
&&&&&&荐&&★★★
七年级上册必会英语作文范文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 10:55:02
七年级上册
假设你叫Jenny,你班里来了一位新同学叫Bob,他正好是你的同桌,请你用英文向他问好,并向他介绍你的学习用品。注意一定要用“What’s this in English?”和“It’s…”句型哦!来吧!是这边一个对话吧。
Jenny:Hello! Bob:Hello! \ Jenny:What’s your name? Bob:My name is Bob. Jenny:Hello,Bob I’m Jenny. Bob:Hi,Jenny,How are you? Jenny:I’m fine,and you? Bob:I’m OK.Hoe old are you? Jenny:I’m 12,How old are you? Bob:Me too!What is this? Jenny:It’s a pen. Bob:Spell it,please. Jenny:P-E-N. Bob:Thanks.
早晨汤姆见到林涛,互相问好。林涛指着一个橘子问汤姆:这个用英语怎么说,如何拼写并且问它是什么颜色。就此情节用英文编一段对话。不少于8句。
L-Lintao T-Tom
L:Good morning! T:Good morning! L:What’s this? T:It’s a orange. L:Spell it please. T:O-R-A-N-G-E. L:What color is it? T:It’s orange. L:Thanks.
认真阅读以下表格,假设这是你的一张胸卡,请根据表格中的内容写4-5句话来介绍一下自己的情况。
First name:Mike
Last name:Hand
Telephone number:
Hello!My name is Mike Hand.My first name is Mike.My last name is Hand.My Telephone number is ,Bey-bey!
假如你的同学王芳丢失了一支钢笔,请你为她写一则寻物启事。有一位叫Tony的同学捡到一支钢笔,将它交给失物招领所,请你再写一则失物招领启事。
My name is Wng Fang,call 110.
Is this your pen?Call Tony:120.
根据表格写短文,至少有四句。
Collection
5basketballs,2soccer balls,3baseballs
Jim has a sport collection,He has 5 basketballs,2soccer balls,3baseballs.He plays sports every day!
写一篇短文介绍一下你自己和父母一天三餐分别喜欢吃什么食物。不少于40个词。
I like hanburger for breakfast,for lunch I like rice and fish.I don’t like broccoli I like chicken and rice for dinner.My father likes rice for breakfast.He likes toamtoes for lunch,as for dinner,he likes potatoes and rice.My mother too.
向同学们介绍一下你自己吧。包括:姓名、年龄、性别、你喜欢的食物、颜色、运动等。不少于60词。
My name is Cindy.I’m a 13 years old girl.I like ice-cream,hamburgers and French fries.I like wite and black best.I like black and white T-shirts,I like black and white plants.I like play tennis.
写一篇短文介绍一下你自己和家人、朋友的生日,至少五句话。
My birthday is july 10th.When is my mother’s birthday?It’s june 2nd ,When is my father’s birthday?Sorry,I don’t know.
请根据下面提示写一篇短文。内容包括:(1)周末,经常跟朋友一起看电影。(2)谁是你最喜欢的电影明星?(3)那部电影是你最喜欢的,为什么?
Do you like movies?Do you often go to movies?
I like movies very much.I often go to movies with my friends on weekends.I like action movies very munch.But I don’t like thrillers.They’re too scary.Jet Li is my favorite actor.He is a good actor.I like his movie Shaolin Temple very much.It’s an interesing movie.It’s an interesing movie.It’s very successful.
你想在学校建立一个什么样的社团,请你为这个社团招收新成员做一个海报。
Do you like sports?Do you play tennis?Do you play volleyball?Do you …?We have tennis club and volley ball club.Please come and join us!
下面是Ann一天的生活时间表,请以Ann’s Day为题,写一篇短文。不少于60词。
Have breakfast
Go to school
Have lunch
Play sports
Have dinner
Do homework
Ann’s Day
My sister Ann has breakfast at 6:30,then she go to school.She has lunch at11:30.At 16:30 she play sports,after she has dinner.In the evening,she does homework at 18:40.At 20:20 she watches TV.Then she go to bed at 21:35.
请你根据下列课程安排写一封信,告诉你的朋友你上星期五的上课情况。
9:10-10:00
10:10-11:00
How are you?Let me tell you about my classes.On Friday,I have six classses.I have three classes in the morning and three in the afternoon.In the morning,classes begin st 8:00 and finish at 11:00.We have English,Chinese and math.In the afternoon,classes begin at 2:00,at finish at 4:50.we have history,art and music.What about you?Please write soon.
七年级下册
假设你是胡芳,你想在网上找一个笔友,请根据你的实际情况写一封电子邮件,内容包括姓名、年龄、国籍、语言、爱好等等,开头已给出。
Dear friend,
My name is Hu Fang.I want to find a pen pal.I’m 14 years old,I live in Zhejiang,China,I speak Chinese.,I can speak English.I like play computer games and watch movies,my favorite movie is D.Gray-man.I like it very much.
Please write and tell me about your self.
给远方的笔友写一封信,介绍一下你的邻近环境。
Dear Lisa,
I want to talk to you about my neighborhood.
Near my house is a hotel.Across from my house is a book store,It’s very clean.The park is across from the hotel.Behind the book store is a post office.Across from the post office is my school,it’s not very big but clean.
在我家附近的动物园里,有一头小象叫Larry,他来自非洲,七岁了,他喜欢吃水果和草。他对人们很友好。他喜欢玩水。他喜欢和游人玩。他既高大又强壮还有一个长鼻子,他的牙也很长。他的耳朵像两把大扇子。我非常喜欢他。
There is a baby elephant in the zoo .Its name is Larry .It comes from Africa .It’s 7 years old .It likes eating fruit and grass. It’s friendly to people .It likes playing with water and the people . It is tall and strong .It has a long nose .Its teeth are long ,too.Its ears are very big like two fans . I like it very much .
假如你叫Carl Smith ,你擅长写作和交谈。希望在电视台从事记者工作。你的年龄是24岁,会英语和法语两种语言。写一封求职信。50词左右。
I’m Carl Simth.I’m 24years old . I’m good at writing and talking .I can speak English and
French . I want to be a reporter in your TV station .I think I can do wellin the new job .Please give me a chance .I’ll try my best to do my job better .
Thank you very much .
Carl Smith
假设现在是星期日上午8:30,Dave和他的同伴们正在公园玩,请根据下面提供的信息写一下他们的活动。
Dave 、Jim and Kevin
Play soccer
Over there
Kate and Sally
Under a tree
Play the violin
Behind the tree
Read a book
Near a tree
Tom and Ken
Listen to music
Near the pool
It is 8:30 on Saturday morning .It’s very fine today .Dave and his friends are in the park .There are many people here .It’s very busy in the park .Look!What are Dave’s friends doing ?Well,Dave ,Jim and Kevin are playing soccer over there .Kate and Sally are dancing under a tree .Linda is playing the ciolin behind the tree . Near the tree,Judie is reading a book .Where are Tom and Ken ?Oh,they are swimming at a pool .They swim very well .Brad is listening to the music near the pool .He likes music very much .They are all happy .
天气预报的短文
Good morning ! Here’s the weather report for some big cities in the world . Beijing is cloudy . It’s very cold, so wear warm clothes when you go out . In Hong Kong there’s beautiful sunshine. People will feel cool in the daytime. It is sunny in New York , but there’s a strong wind in the afternoon. It will be rainy in Sydney but very hot. The day after tomorrow will be sunny. That’s the weather report for today . Thank you for listening .
根据提供的信息写一篇短文:汤姆高高的个子,中等身材,金色的短直发,会讲英语和一点汉语,喜欢打篮球,最喜欢的动物是熊猫和海豚。他认为熊猫很可爱,海豚很聪明。
Tom is tall and has a medium bulid .He has short blonde straight hair .He can speak English and a little Chinese.He likes reading books and playing basketball .His favorite animals are panadas and dolphins .He thinks panadasare cute and dolphins are clever.
假如你是披萨店的老板,请写一则广告介绍一下你店里披萨的种类。
Would you like some pizzas? Please come to the House of Pizza .There are all kinds of Pizzas here―small ones ,medium ones and large ones .We also have two specials .One is onions and salad,and the other is tomotoes,potatoes and cheese .The prices are quite reasonable .Welcome to the House of Pizza .I think you will like them .
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)中考英语作文背诵范文(带翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
中考英语作文背诵范文(带翻译)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢课题负责人:
学校单位:
课题组成员:
预计最终成果:
预计完成时间:
普通中学初中毕业班英语小作文指导的策略初探
编辑:管理员?吴淞二中
点击:4623
普通中学初中毕业班英语小作文指导的策略初探
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
关键词: 初中毕业班& 英语小作文
一.英语写作指导的现实意义
&随着的发展,越来越多的人意识到英语写作无论在学校的英语学习中还是在实际的社会工作中都十分重要。英语写作能力的高低体现了学生英语综合素质的高低,然而它却是中的薄弱环节。由于语言学习中负迁移现象的存在,中西方背景的差异、思维方式、以及表达习惯的不同,我们的学生在写英语作文时出现了许多错误。
&&&& 二期课改的新教材,比较系统的对学生进行了词汇、词法、句法、话题作文材料的积累训练。经过前三年的准备和积累,到毕业班时学生已经具备了一定的语法知识和写话材料。如果在写作的技巧上进行有意识地指导,那么毕业班学生写出一篇80字左右的好作文是完全有可能的。其次,目前的学业考,注重对学生语言综合应用能力的考察,英语写话所占比例日益加大。综上,对毕业班学生的英语作文指导进行研究,具有极强的现实意义。
二.英语写作指导的实施
1.前期准备
(1)&& 整理学生在英语小作文中常见错误,减少母语干扰策略
学生在英语写作时,由于受母语思维方式和表达习惯的干扰,有很多中国式英语,如下面两个句子,这是最常见的错误:
Eg1. My friends went my home to give me homework and help me study at night.事实上,这个句子想要表达:My friends helped me with my
homework after school.
Eg2. Friends needed to everyone. Everyone must has his friends.
改为 Everyone needs friends.简单明了。
母语的表达习惯造成了不同的错误类型,通过归纳学生的常见语病,大致可以把不当表达划分为以下几类。
第一类:句子不完整,主要是缺少谓语动词。
Eg3.( 错) I against keeping pets.
(正)I am against keeping pets.
由于第一句中的against中文为“反对”,学生很容易按照中文习惯,把这个介词当作动词用,而英语中介词不能单独作为谓语动词,这里一定要和be 动词连用。又如, There(补谓语动词is) a beautiful stone bridge in our neighbourhood. &&&
第二类:主谓不一致
Eg4. She is ready to communicate what she know with others as often as possible. communicate的宾语what she know,谓语动词know必须和主语she保持一致。如果改为what she knows,这还是一个可圈可点的句子。
Eg5. Raising pets have both advantages and disadvantages.动名词作主语时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式,应为has。
第三类:词性误用
Eg6. More and more people have realized that keep healthy is necessary.根据分析,划线部分充当从句的主语,应该用动名词形式。
Eg7. Some pets make people live comfortable, safe and happily. comfortable, safe and happily在这里修饰动词live, 要用副词comfortably, safely and happily.
Eg8. I want to learn English good to get a good job in the future. 同样,good改为副词well.中文表达时,副词和形容词是同一个词,没有词型上的变化,母语表达的思维定势是造成这类错误的直接原因。
第四类:动词不定式结构使用不当
Eg9. Mother always tells me don't to waste time playing computer games.
Eg10. Our teacher makes us to listen to the English text every morning.
动词不定式tell sb.not to do sth.& make sb do sth.是常用知识点,在选择题时,学生全部可以做对,但是在英语写作时,这样的错误屡见不鲜。
第五类:连词错用。
最常见是although...but...和because...so结构。受母语“虽然,但是”和“因为,所以”的影响,学生对这样的错误很难察觉。
&Eg11. Although it is very dark, but the farmers are still working in the field.
Eg12. Because Peter was badly sick yesterday, so he didn't attend school.
第六类:误用逗号。在汉语里,两个完整的句子可以用逗号连接,但是在英语里,如果两个完整的句子不用分号或者句号连接,那么就要加连词。
Eg13.(错) It was raining heavily,they could not work outside.
(正)It was raining heavily;they could not work outside.
(正)It was raining heavily. They could not work outside.
(正)It was raining heavily so that they could not work outside.
我认为学生这类错误的反复出现,不是语法的问题,而是母语的干扰和影响。只要多练,多写,多讲,上面所有的错是可以避免的。
(2)作文审题和列提纲训练策略
高分作文的标准之一是内容切题。审题立意是写好作文至关重要的一步,贸然下笔易造成离题和内容空乏的结果。以2009年上海各区县的模拟卷英语小作文为例,
My view on friends (黄浦卷) ,
My view on pet-keeping(浦东新区卷),
Reading helps me a lot(松江卷),
the Importance of Family(徐汇卷),
How to find happiness(宝山卷),
Better Health,Better Life,(卢湾卷)
the Person I Admire,(闸北卷)
&A successful person in my eyes(长宁卷)
分析近年的命题趋势,学业考试英语作文慢慢走向夹叙夹议的话题作文,其内容涉及到世博会、奥运会、环保、如何保持健康、感恩、我眼中的好学生、我对饲养宠物的看法、我最敬佩的人、我的理想等贴近生活实际的话题。学生是有话可说的,而命题人可能会对同一个话题提出不同的要求。如何让学生在大约20分钟内写出,写好一篇至少60字的短文。
教会学生审清题意,列好提纲是写好作文的关键,这有助于学生理清思路,写出层次分明,逻辑性强,条理清楚的好文章,还可以避免由于情绪紧张或者材料太多不知如何取舍,而造成不应有的失误。
列提纲时应当简单明了,不必面面俱到。一般可以从几个方面考虑:想要表达什么观点,从哪几个方面论述,每个方面需要什么例证。列写提纲时,还要注意试题考察的要求和提示,注意句子与句子之间,段落之间的逻辑衔接和自然过渡,从而保证文章的连贯性和前后一致性。
以09年金山卷为例 My View on Pet-Keeping
Use the following points as guide (下列要点作为参考)
What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping pets?
What is your opinion on pet-keeping?
通过让学生读题,审题,回忆八年级所学知识后,利用提示先列好提纲,全班讨论后进行归纳。
引言:keeping pets is popular
正文:1. the advantages:
&&&&&&&&& 1, to keep the old company
&&&&&&&&& 2, to make the owners healthy
&&&&&&&&& 3, to teach the chlidren learn to care for others
&&&& 2. the disadvantages:
&&&&&&&&& 1. pets make much noise
&&&&&&&&& 2. keeping pets costs too much money
&&&&&&&&& 3. pets make our neighbourhood dirty
小结:My view on pet-keeping
&&&&& I am for /against keeping pets (give one reason)
学生根据上面的提纲,选择符合自己的观点,进行适当拓展,即可成文。
以09年宝山卷“How to Find Happiness”为例。
Write at least 60 words on the topic“ How to find happiness”.
Use the following points as guide (必须包含下列要点)
What is your view on happiness?
Do you agree with the saying “Money is happiness”? (Give two reasons)
How do our students find happiness in our study and life?
如果学生审清题意,以上述3个提示作为主要线索稍作展开和陈述,完成一篇11-14分的作文是可行的,当然,16分以上的A档作文,还和文章结构,学生遣词造句的功底有关。在上述两篇作文中,金山卷所给提示做参考;宝山卷,短文必须包含下列要素(笔者认为,这是近年的命题趋势),如果学生读题不仔细,搞不清题目要求,想得高分,自然不可能。
以下是一篇18分的习作
It is easy to find happiness for it is a feeling in our hearts.
Some people believe money is happiness. I do not quite agree with the opinion. We can see many successful businessmen are not happy because they want to make more money.Most superstars find it wonderful to enjoy a holiday, communicate frankly with friends like ordinary people because they have no free time.
&&&& In my eyes,owning a right attidute is a happiness for students.If we can give our classmates admirations or encouragements when they gain success or fail to do something,we are happy.When we take so much exams as chances to recieve more challenges, we are happy.
&&& If we can put our hearts into study and life,we will find happiness is around us. Happiness is a feeling which everyone can own at any time if he wants.
2.写作练习阶段
(1)课内限时作文训练策略
第一学期的期中考试后,我开始让学生进行课内限时作文训练,模拟考试情景,让学生在大约20分钟之内完成一篇80字的命题作文,以了解学生真实的水平,为后一阶段的作文教学指导提供资料。在3周内进行了5次训练,后半节课利用投影让学生集体批阅部分作文,碰到有疑问时,同学可以通过讨论,查工具书进行解决。
限时作文和合作批阅让学生在看和听的过程中思考记忆。尤其新课程的实施,要求改变学生的学习方式,确立学生在课程中的主体地位,建立自主、探索、发现、研究以及合作学习的机制。而要真正转变学生的学习方式,教师必须在课堂教学中加以引导、扶持。所以课堂教学要为学生的自主学习、合作学习、探索学习创造机会,使课堂教学不仅成为学生学会知识的过程,还成为学生形成科学合理的学习方式的训练基地。
英语小作文的教学是英语教学中的难点,也是检验和体现学生综合运用英语能力的一个重要指标;同时,英语写作教学是一个需要大量时间和精力的工作,时间长,收效慢。通过集体批阅的方式,大部分同学知道了别人英语写作中的错误,从而避免自己再犯或者少犯。将一篇普通的作文改成一个比较流利,拿得出手的作品,是一个再加工的过程,是学生享受成功喜悦的一个载体。在讨论和合作中的学习中,三维目标的落实成为可能。这样的教学形式自然而且必要,学生乐于接纳,乐于收获。比较随意的课堂氛围更易激发学生的思维和再创造,这样的作文讲评课,老师和学生都很轻松,教学效果也不错。只是,所需时间较多,面临初三的升学压力,让我有些难以取舍。总之,老师如何调动和挖掘学生学习积极性,提高学生对英语写作的热情和兴趣是提高英语成绩最有效的辅助手段。
(2)课后自由写作训练策略
美国教育家卡罗尔和布卢姆认为学生学习成绩的好坏,只是表明学生在完成任务时所需要的时间不同。只要按照学生的实际需要分配时间,给每个学生足够的学习机会,则所有学生都能按自己的进度学完全部教学内容。
课后自由作文的训练是课堂限时作文的延续和补充,学生可以通过上网查阅相关资料,利用工具书和积累的知识,完成一篇80字左右的命题或者半命题作文。让各个层次的学生根据自己的能力,选择适合本人的学习材料,在完成作文的同时,锻炼其收集整理并且加工信息的能力。
3. 评价和反馈阶段
(1)课堂讲评和个别面批结合的作文批改策略
&如08年 崇明质管考试英语作文& English homework and I&&&&&&&
Use the following points as a guide ( 作文必须包含下列要点)
How does English homework help you improve your English?
Why? (Give at least two examples / reasons.)
Please give suggestions to your English teacher on English homework.
( At least two suggestions and give your reasons )
这是一个学生的作文
1. As a junior high school student, the homework seems become more and more.
2. And English aslo plays an important role in our study, because the 2010 Shanghai Expo will be hold.
3. In my opinion, English homework can make us develop our writting skills, and from it we also can learn some vocabulary and grammar rules. So I think it is good for us.
4. So I want to that our English teacher can help us, like let some homework become a talk homework so that our spelling skills will also improve.
5. What's& more, in June we will enter a very improtant exam. I hope my English teacher will give us some little skills during our English homework.
文章中出现的错误几乎包括了本文第一部分所提到的所有错误,全篇以中国式英语表达为主,5个句子存在10多个表达不当之处。唯一值得肯定的是,作文从头到尾按照提示要点来写。比如,第一个问题,是要求讲清英语作业如何帮你提高英语,至少举出两个例子。文章第三句是对这个问题的回答,提到了三点。第4.5两句是对第二题的回答,对老师提出了两个建议。3.4.5句基本讲清了两个考察要求,但是从文章整个布局来看,第1.2句显得太隆U馄恼拢也捎昧巳嗯姆āO热醚邢干筇猓俜中∽檠芯浚詈笮薷娜模钪粘晌娜缦拢
(1) It seems that students of junior nine have more and more homework at present.
(2) Many students complain about it,but I think English homework brings us at least two advantages. Firstly, we can be familiar with the grammars and it can also enrich our vocabulary.Secondly, our English writing skills can be improved by reading various materials.
(3) At the same time, I want to advise my English teacher not to leave us too much homework because I have little time to do things that I like.What's more, I hope that my teacher can give us more testing skills to welcome the coming entrance examinations.
和原文比较,改好的文章,条例清晰,详略得当,通过关联词的使用,句子之间衔接自然流畅;而长句和从句的使用,使得整篇文章生动的表达出学生们既明白作业重要性,又希望老师少留作业的真实心态,读来清新,充满中学生的幽默与朝气。
此外,在作文批阅时,我采用了一些个性化的批语,比如:漏写第*个要点,扣*分;动名词作主语,谓语用单数形式:指代不清,此处应改为*;不符合固定搭配,应改为*;建议此句型改为……使学生明白他错在哪里,怎么改更好。让学生了解英语写作的评分标准,也是一个重要的得分技巧。每个命题老师的具体要求不可能相同,但是整篇文章的得分点是大致相同的。如,内容7分,语言8分,结构3分,学生的作文得分,通常也分三部分呈现,如7+6=13,学生就知道,他的内容分全拿,语言表达上,整篇结构还有比较大的欠缺。像这样的学生,通过面批和个别辅导,在语言表达上是可以有所提高的。或者是7+8+2=17,那就表示内容和语言分别得了满分,只是结构丢了1分。
而对于班级中部分上课思想容易走神,性格比较内向不敢发言,或者基础较差不敢开口的学生,我尽可能多的采用面批作文的形式
如小于同学的段落训练:In my opinion,my deskmate GuYin is a good student.Because her achievement is usually good in all subjects. And she always be friendly to each other.这是作文“My view on good students”中的一个段落,作者想要表达两个意思,第一,这位学生成绩优秀;第二,对人很友善。经过个别辅导后,小于同学将此段落进行修改。My deskmate GuYin is a good student. She does well &in all subjects and always gets good marks. Besides, she is friendly to us and offers a lot of help to others when they meet difficulties. More important,she works hard and never gives up halfway, which makes her a top student in my eyes. 再加上引言和结束语,这是一篇不错的文章。整个段落围绕主题句(topic sentence)“she is a top student” 展开,用下面3句话进行扩展(supporting sentences).扩展句表达内容连贯,语言流畅,紧扣主题,层层递进。通过面批的方法,小于同学自己写出了这样的好段落,从学习好,到乐于助人,再到努力学习不轻言放弃。让小于同学对自己的英语写作充满信心。
又如小沈同学关于“Friends in my eyes”的段落训练。原文如下:
Friends are necessary in our lives. I have many friends, they are kind and lovely.On weekends, we often go shopping,see films, do exercise together. When I have trouble,they will help me at once. 作者想要表达朋友重要,可以和我们一起休闲,可以帮助我们。 个别辅导后,小沈同学重写了一遍,如下:It is necessary for us to have friends. Friends are those who can be with us to enjoy our free time,such as,going shopping,seeing movies,having sports.Friends are those who can give us advice when we are in trouble.Friends are those who can share our secrets,happiness and sadness. 重写的段落和原段落比较,采用定语从句和排比句型,围绕主题,条理清晰,无论是结构还是文采,都有很大进步
&(2)好词好句的积累和范文的熟读背诵策略
通过对学生作文中错句的改写,审题列提纲训练,段落和结构训练,学生已经具备了写好作文的基本要素;通过多种训练方式,学生收获成功,有了想写作文和写好作文的热情。好词好句的积累和范文的熟读和背诵如果及时跟进,那么学生英语小作文的质量可以有一个长足的进步。
首先让学生整理第一学期的作文,寻找里面的好词好句,好结构;第二,我把修改归纳的学生习作油印成文,发放给每个人,让学生在享受成功喜悦时,激发对英语的喜爱;第三,发动学生到网上寻找好作文供大家学习模仿,学习优秀作品的论点选择,文章布局和画龙点睛的收尾。
三.存在问题和努力方向
对初中毕业班英语小作文的指导,这几年一直在坚持做,学生的写作水平有了一些进步,就目前的班级而言,作文均分从原来的12分,现在基本稳定在14.5分。原来基础比较好,有潜力的学生,现在作文一直保持在A档。由于几个班级都是九年级接手,在字词,句法,句子的生动性,句子间,段落间连接的一致性,逻辑性,文章布局合理性,文章妥善收尾等方面,还没有时间做系统训练。特别是新课程实施背景下,由于本人水平有限,在教育教学理论怎样更好的指导教学实践方面,还有待进一步的研究和探索。
&在今后的教学中,我会继续学习,逐渐提高自己的理论水平,不断改进和完善英语作文教学策略,找到一套适合不同学生的行之有效的教学方法,在提高学生能力时提高自己。
1.《英语写作手册》外语教学与研究出版社
2. 《外语教育学》浙江教育出版社
3. 《备课新思维》教育科学出版社
4. 08.09年版《精编》和《各区县模拟卷》光明日报出版社
初三英语小作文
☆☆精编1 /中考1& 2010世博会将在上海举行,请根据下列问题要求向外国友人介绍上海。
&&& What kind of city is Shanghai?
上海是怎样的城市
&&&& What tourist destinations and landmarks has Shanghai?
上海有哪些好玩的景点和标志性建筑
&&&& What are people in Shanghai doing for 2010 World Expo?
&&&& 上海老百姓在为世博会做些什么
Shanghai, my hometown, is a modern and beautiful city. We are glad that 2010 World Expo will be held here. 上海是一个现代化的,漂亮的城市。我们很高兴,2010世博会将在家乡举行。
Shanghai has many tourist destinations like the Bund, Yu Garden and so on. We Shanghainese have set up many landmarks in the past few years. Jingmao Building, the People's Square, Grand Theatre……上海有很多景点,外滩,豫园。 最近几年,上海新建了一系列地标,比如,金茂大厦,人民广场,大剧院等。
Shanghainese have done a lot of things for the Expo. We have taken down many old buildings and thousands of people
We have widened a lot of roads to Many people are learning English hard in order to communicate with foreigners fluently……上海人为世博会做了好多,比如拆了很多旧房子,很多人迁金入新居;拓宽了很多马路,改善了交通;还有很多人在学习英语以便更好地和外国人交流。
I am sure that Shanghai will hold this unforgettable event successfully.我相信上海人民一定能办好这个盛会。
如果题目要求写:你能为世博会做什么,可以将第三段的内容改写成志愿者方面的内容,即可。
精编2 以 “计算机提高我的英语学习”为题写话。
The computer improves my English study
&1&&&& &My English has been greatly improved with the help of the computer.
有了电脑, 我的英语进步了很多。
&&& 2&&&&& As we all know, English is very important but it is difficult to learn well.& My father set up a special program so that I can look up some new words and useful expressions in it. It is very easy and fast.
&众所周知,英语很重要但是也很难学好。爸爸给我安装了一个特别的程序,所以我可以查单词和一些有用的表达方法。又快又方便。
&&&&&&&&& 3&&&&&& At the same time, I send an English e-mail to my American net-pal once a week. We can talk over different experiences in our life and study in English. He always tells me how to express myself correctly and vividly. It is a graet help for my English learning.
同时,我每个星期,用英语给我美国的网友写一封电子邮件。我们常用英语讨论,他教我如何更好地表达自己,对我学习英语大有帮助。
&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&& Sometimes, I will search for some good ways to learn English.
有时候,我会在网上查阅一些学习英语的好方法。
&&&&&&&&&& 5&&&&&& Thanks to the computer, I can improve my English. I think, I can do better.
有了电脑,我能学好英语,我还能做得更好。
☆精编3 以“生日礼物”为题,写一篇不少于60字的文章。
Use the following points as a guide (以下提示仅供参考)
Which birthday was it? 是哪个生日
What present(s) did you receive ? 你收到了什么礼物
Who gave you the present(s)? 谁送的礼物
How did you feel about the birthday and present(s)?
你觉得这个生日和礼物如何/你是如何看待这个生日和礼物的?
1&& Last Sunday was my 14th birthday.
2&& I received a lot of presents. A toy dog from my best friend Peter. It was fluffy(毛茸茸的) and lovely so I liked it very much. I also got some books and CDs from my classmates . They are all my favourite. I was surprised and pleased to receive a Red-pocket(红包)from grandma. She wished me to be a happiest and healthiest girl/boy in the world.
3&& I invited some friends to have a good meal at KFC. Then we went window-shopping(逛街) /played computer games afternoon. In the evening, we ate birthday cake at home. My parents gave me an Mp4. I was too excited to say a word.
4 I like these presents. And in return, I think I should give them better marks in the coming entrance examinations.
我希望我能在即将到来的升学考试中取得好的成绩来回报他们。
&&&&&&&&&&& In the past three years
Use the following points as a guide:
How do you think about your school life in the past three years?
What have you learnt in the past three years?
& My school life has been busy, happy and meaningful in the past three years. 过去三年的中学生活忙碌,开心,有意义。
& As a middle school student, I had to learn more subjects than at elementary school. So, I have had a busy life since I entered middle school. 作为一个中学生,我必须要学习更多的课程。所以,自从进入初中后,我忙了好多。
At the same time, I could make more friends and get more knowledge as well which made me very happy. 同时,我交了更多的新朋友,学了更多的知识,我很开心。
&I take part in school sports meeting, theme class meeting and school art festival every year. These activities gave me many chances to show myself. Our teachers taught me something useful. 我每年参加学校的运动会,主题班会和艺术节,这些活动让我有机会展示自己。老师教了我很有用的东西。
&I think I will never forget my busy middle school life because it not only brings me a lot of fun but also a large number of meaningful experiences.
我将永远记得我忙碌的初中生涯,它不仅带给我乐趣,也给了我很多有意义的经历。
&&&&&&&& 精编4 “Giving my thanks to ________ ”为题。
&&&&&&& Suggested questions:
&&&&&&&&&&& Who do you want to give your thanks to?
&&&&&&&&&&& Why would you like to give your thanks to her/him?
&&&&&&&&&&& How would you give your thanks to her/him?
Giving my thanks to my parents
I want to give my thanks to many people such as my teachers and my friends, especially to my parents.
我要感谢我的老师,朋友,尤其是我的父亲和母亲。
When I was a child, my parents gave me a lot of cares。 When I became a pupil, my parents taught me how to be a good man.
当我还是一个孩子时,他们给予我无私的爱;当我长大后,他们教会我做人的道理。
&When I have trouble in life, they will teach me how to work it out。 When I gain success, they will share happiness with me.
当我遇到挫折时,他们教会我如何面对;当我获得成功时,他们与我一起分享。
I want to give my thanks to them. I can do some housework at home and I should work harder to get better marks. On their birthday, I will give them a surprise, maybe a flower, maybe a birthday card which is made by myself. At last, I want to tell them:& thank you my parents for giving me life and love!
我要感谢他们。在家里, 我可以做一些家务;在学校,我要更加努力的学习,取得更好的成绩。在他们生日的时候,我要给他们惊喜,也许是一枝花,也许是一张我亲手做的贺卡。最后,我想告诉我的爸爸妈妈:感谢你们,给我生命和关怀。
The person I admire most
Suggested questions:
Whom do you admire most?
Why do you admire him/her?
What can you learn from him/her?
The person I admire most is LiuXiang.
He won the 110-meter-hurdle gold medal at 2004 Olympic Games. It is the first time for an Asian to win the award, so we are all proud of him!
我最尊敬的人是刘翔。2004年奥运会,他获得了110米栏金牌,这也是亚洲人首次获此殊荣,我们为他自豪。
& He was born in Shanghai. The 188-cm-boy is handsome and hard-working.
He has donated a lot of money to the poor. He has set a good example to the young:
He teaches us to be kind, hard-working, self-confidence.
他出生在上海,这个1米88的男孩帅气而且努力。他还积极参与慈善事业。他为我们年青人树立了一个好榜样,善良,勤奋和自信。
He likes playing computer games like the young of his age, but he never forgets his own duty and work.和他的同林人一样,他喜欢玩游戏,但是从来没有自己的职责。
Unluckily, our hero couldn't create another magic in Beijing because of his injure. We except that Xiang can be the fastest man like his name in the near future.
然而,因为伤痛 ,刘没有能在北京再创奇迹;我们期望我们的英雄能在不久的将来再次 成为飞人。
精编6 “xxx , please ride your bicycle to work”
Who do you want to say?
How does he/she usually go to work ?
What do you think of his/her way of going to work?& why?
Why do you give this suggestion to him/her? (at least two reasons)
My father usually goes to work by car.
I would love to say, “Dad, please ride your bicycle to work.”
我爸爸是开车上班的。我想对爸爸说,请骑车去上班。
&Of course, driving to work is convenient. But on the other hand, it is not good for our environment. Too much traffic on the road is the most reason for air pollution. Air pollution is harmful to all living things and it makes us ill easily.& 毫无疑问,开车上班的确方便。但是,另一方面,开车对我们的环境不好。车辆太多是造成空气污染的主要原因。空气污染对环境的危害最大,因此我们很容易生病。
&Besides, I want to tell my father, riding bicycle is a good sport. In my opinion, health is more important than any other thing in our life.
其次,我想告诉爸爸,骑车是一项很好的体育运动。 我认为,健康是我们生活中最重要的东西。
The fewer cars on the road, the better environment we will have. We will welcome thousands of visitors in 2010 so that we should give them a clnener,more beautiful Shanghai.
&I am sure, more and more people will understand it and our city will be more wonderful.
车辆越少,我们的环境会越好。我相信,更多的人会明白,我们的城市将会更美。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
After the terrible earthquake
1.&&&& When did the earthquake happen?& 什么时间
2.&&&&&& How do people all over the world help them? 人们如何帮助他们
3.&&&&&& How do the victims rebuild their home ? 受灾群众如何重建家园
4.&&&&&& What can you do for them ? 你能做什么
&& &&&On May 12th, 2008, a terrible earthquake hit SiChuan Province . Millions of people were left homeless, and we are sorry to hear about 70 thousand people passed away(死) and the missing amount was up to (高达)30 thousand. 日,一次可怕的地震袭击了四川省。数千万同胞无家可归。大约7万人不幸罹难,失踪人口接近3万。&&&&&&&&& People all over the world took part in the rescue attempt(营救行动). we donate money ,water, medicine, tents and everyday use(日用品) to the victims .Thousands of volunteers went to the earthquake-hit& area(灾区) to help victims to rebuild their home.全世界的人们投入到营救行动中。我们为灾区百姓捐献钱,水,药品,帐篷和日用品。大量的支援者深入灾区帮助当地群众重建家园。&&&& The 5.12 earthquake is the biggest disaster in the past 100 years .It caused huge damage in economy (巨大的经济损失).But nobody is afraid of it because they can rely on our powerful motherland .With the help of all of these warm-hearted people and& our government, Sichuannese have had a safer life and begun to rebuild their home. We can see smiles on their faces again and feel their confidence .5.12地震是近百年来最大的自然灾害,造成了巨大的经济损失.但是,我们不害怕,因为我们有强大的祖国作为坚强的后盾.在所有热心人和政府的帮助下,四川人民开始过上了安定的生活,他们已经开始重建家园.我们已经感受到四川人民的信心.
I am sure that a new Sichuan will appear in the near future . I also decide to work hard to learn how to reduce natural damage for human.&
我深信,一个崭新的四川将会出现。我想努力学习如何降低自然灾害方面的知识。&
精编7 以我校为荣& “proud of my school”
Using the following points as a guide
1& What does your school look like?& 学校怎么样
2& What fun do you have at school?&& 在学校有什么开心事
3& Why do you like your school?&&&&& 你为什么喜欢你的学校
I have studied at my school for 4 years. My school is located at a peaceful road, but it is not far away from the bus station. This brings us a lot of conveniences It covers an area of (占地) 15,000 square meters. There are seven small gardens among our school buildings. We can enjoy many kinds of flowers and plants all round the year(全年). It is so beautiful that most of us love it and proud of it.
我在母校读了4年。她位于一条安静的马路,但是离车站又不远,因此为我们带来了很多便利。她占地大约15000平方米。在教学楼中间,点缀着7个大小不同的花园,一年到头,我们可以观赏到不同的花和植物。 我们为有如此美丽的学校而自豪。
We have a lot of fun here. We take part in school sports meeting, school Art Festivals and other activities. Every day, we have a certain(某一。。。) time to have sports. We are very happy.我们在这里很开心。我们参加了运动会,艺术节,和其他活动。每天,我们有一定的时间参加体育锻炼,我们都很开心。
&More importantly, our quality education has achieved /gain great success. Many students win different awards in (在。。。获奖)various/different competitions. 另外,我们的素质教育取得了很大的进步。很多同学获得了各种竞赛的奖项。
&&&& Beautiful school, colourful activities, knowledgeable teachers and friendly classmates are all my wonderful memories. I am proud of all of my school, I will put everything into my heart. 美丽的校园,丰富的活动,博学的老师和友好的同学,所有着一切都是我美好的回忆。我为我的母校自豪,我会珍藏一切。
&&&&& &★&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Traditional Chinese Festivals
1&&&&&&&& Do you agree that we have a day off on Qing Ming, Dragon Boat and Mid-autumn Festival ?& 你认为清明等节日放假一天好吗?
2&&&&&&&& How do you like traditional Chinese Festivals? 你如何看待中国的传统节日?
&&&&& We Chinese will have a day off (休息一天) on Qing Ming, Dragon Boat and Mid-autumn Festival from 2008. All of these are traditional Chinese Festivals.从2008年开始,清明节,端午节和中秋接作为中国的传统节日,而被定为国定假,我们可以休息一天。
&&&&& I think it is a wonderful idea and most Chinese like it very much. 我认为这是一个了不起的注意,很多人都赞同这个做法。
&&&& Our China is a great country with long history.& Our good traditions should be passed on from generation to generation.(代代相传) because they are parts of our culture. 中华民族历史悠久,我们一些好的传统应该代代相传, 因为它们是我们文化的一部分。
&&&&& We can do something Chinese on these days to show our respect to our ancestors. 我们可以搞一些有中国特色的活动来表达对我们祖先的敬意。
&& &In short, (总之)Chinese should have our own days and ways to celebrate our traditional festivals. It is also a symbol of our progress and& development.& 总之,我认为中国人应该有自己的节日和方式来庆祝自己的传统节日。这是进步和发展的象征。
&&& &★★★★&&&&&&&& What& is& your& view& on& volunteer
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我对志愿者工作的一些认识
1&&&&&&&& What kind of jobs can volunteers do?&& 志愿者能做什么
2&&&&&&&& What do you think of them?&& 你如何看待这个工作
3&&&&&&&& Have you worked as a volunteer?& Do you want to be a volunteer?
你做过支援者吗?以后会做吗
&&&&&&& Volunteers are people who do something for others without being paid. They can do various jobs. 志愿者就是为别人做事不收报酬的那些人,他们可以做很多工作。For example, there are 700 thousaul volunteers for BeiJing Olympic Games. They work as guides, drivers, waiters, cleaners and so on.比如,大约有700,000人成为北京奥运会志愿者,他们做向导,司机,服务生,场地清理员等。After the 5.12 earthquake, a large number of volunteers went to Wenchuan, including (包括) medical workers, builders, teachers and university students .5。12地震后,很多志愿者来到汶川,包括医务工作者,建筑工人,教师和大学生等。 They not only help the victims rebuild their home but also encourage them to overcome the difficulties at present.( 克服困难) 他们不仅帮助受灾群众重建家园,更鼓励他们要克服时艰。
&&&&&&&&& I think volunteer is a great job. Some people think that we are selfish and only think of ourselves. It seems clear that (显然)they are wrong.. 志愿者工作很了不起。有些人认为现代人自私,只想着自己,显然他们错了。
&During the holiday, I am a volunteer in our neighbourhood . I do cleaning, reading for children and working out wall-newspaper. I can learn something which is not taught in class from the volunteer. In brief, (总之) volunteer is very meaningful.(有意义) 在假期,我会做社区义工,打扫卫生,为小朋友讲故事,出墙报。我获得了一些课堂里学不到的东西。总之,这个工作很有意义。
&&★★★&&&&& &&&&&&&&Sunshine Sports Activity
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阳光体育活动
1& How often do you have sports?& 一般你多久运动一次
2& Do you think whether the Sunshine Sports Activity is necessary or not?
&& 你认为阳光体育活动有必要吗
3&&&&&&&& Why& 为什么
&& &As a junior student, my parents and teachers make me very busy, So I can hardly have sports with my classmates. 作为一个中学生,家长和老师们一直让我很忙碌,所以我几乎没有时间和我的同学参加体育锻炼。
&&& Thanks to(多亏了) the Sunshine Sports Activity, I can go to the playground happily and freely after school. In my opinion, it is necessary for students to take pant in 30-60 minutes sports every day. 多亏了阳光体育活动,放学后我可以光明正大地去操场玩了。我以为,中学生每天参加30-60分钟的运动非常有必要。
&&& Firstly, sports can strong our builds.首先,运动可以强健体魄 Secondly, we can relax ourselves after a basketball or football match.& It is good for next study. 其次,打球也是一种放松,我能更好地投入到后面的学习中去Thirdly,& it is also the most important, some sports are teamwork(集体运动) so that we can learn how to co-operate with others.(与人合作) It is helpful to our future life. 第三,也是最重要的一点,一些体育运动强调团队性。我们能学会如何与伙伴合作,这对我们将来的生活有好处。
&&&& Students in the 21st century should have all-round abilities.(全面发展) I couldn’t agree with the activity more. But during the last 20 days/period, I will arrange(安排) my sports and study time.& 21世纪的学生应该全面发展,我完全支持这个活动。但是,在最后的冲刺阶段,我一定要安排好我的学习和运动。
中考&&& &★★★ &&&&&&&&&&&&To stop using thin plastic bags
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 停止使用薄的塑料袋
1& Is it necessary to stop using thin plastic bags?& 限塑有必要吗
2& Why?& Give at least two reasons.&&&&& 为什么? 至少给出两个
&&&& It is necessary to stop using thin plastic bags. We ought to carry out the rule (实行这个规定)as soon as possible.& Not everyone agrees with me, but everyone knows white pollution is becoming a serious problem. 限塑是必要的,我们应该尽快实行这个规定。并不是所有人都认同我的看法,但是每个人都承认白色污染已经是一个大问题。
&&&& As you know, human have thrown away too many plastic bags. We rely on our earth for storing plastic bags which will not disappear in 50 years. How terrible! 人类把地球作为天然垃圾桶,太多的塑料袋被扔掉。这些塑料袋50年内不会降解,多么可怕啊!
&&&& On the other hand, (另一方面)most plastic bags come from petrol.(石油) Just like our water and coal, it is also limited.(有限的)& We should realize that we can not use it up.(用完)另一方面,大部分塑料是石油的副产品。就像水和煤,石油是有限的。我们不能用完所有的资源。
&& &&&&Of course, stopping using plastic bags brings a lot of incoveniences. But its benefits are far more than its disadvantages. 当然,停止使用塑料袋带来了一些不方便。
&&& &In order to protect our earth and give our children a happy life as well,
everyone should obey the rule: Don’t use plastic bags any more! (不再)为了保护我们的地球,给我们的子孙后代美好的生活,每个人应该遵守“限塑令”。
One world, one dream
同一个世界,同一个梦想
&“Welcome to Beijing” , “One world, one dream ” are the most popular words in China. This August must be an unforgettable season. The 29th Olympic Games will be held in Beijing, China. 欢迎你到北京来。 同一个世界,同一个梦想。这是中国最流行的话。今年的八月一定是一个另人难忘的季节,29届奥运会将在这里举行。
Great changes have taken place in Beijing.北京发生了巨变。 China will make this Olympic a Green one, a high-tech one, a people's one.中国将把本次奥运会办成一次绿色奥运,科技奥运和人文奥运。 Beijing government take lots of actions to protect the environment. 北京采取了大量的措施保护环境。The Birds nest and the Water Cube show our wisdom and draw the world’s attention.鸟巢和水立方显示了中国人的智慧,吸引了全世界的目光。We will introduce our culture to the world. 同时,我们将向他们介绍我们的文化。
Thousands of the greatest sportsmen will take part in the Games. They will bring us wonderful performances again and again. 很多优秀运动员将来北京,他们将会为我们带来最杰出的表现。
The lucky clouds torch has reached the highest mountain. Welcome to Beijing, and Beijing will present the world the& most wonderful games.
祥云火炬已经到达了世界最高峰。欢迎到北京来,北京将带给世界最精彩的奥运会。
中考6&&&& A letter to the fellow students in Wen Chuan
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一封给灾区小伙伴的信
Dear fellows,
&& May 12th, is an unforgettable day.& A terrible earthquake happened in your hometown-Wen Chuan. We are sorry to hear that so many people became homeless, and many of your families and friends passed away.
&& 亲爱的伙伴,5月12日是一个另人难忘的日子。可怕的大地震袭击了你们的家乡―汶川。那么多人无家可归,你们好多人都失去了亲人。
&&&& But to our great joy, (让我们高兴的是)we see smiles we find that all of you have stood up and began to rebuild your home.我们看见微笑已经重现在你们脸上,你们已经振作起来开始重建家园。
&&&& I watch the news about quake area every day with tears. I will share joy and sorrow with you(与你们同甘共苦) I will be on your side (支持你们)from now on. I think I will learn hard to predict the earthquake for man in the future.
&&&&& 我每天都含着热泪看有关地震灾区的报道。我一定会与你们同甘共苦,从现在起一定会支持你们的。我想我会认真学习,将来做一名地震预测专家。
&&&& Dear fellows, we have to face some difficulties in our life. Don’t be afraid of it, don’t give up halfway(半途而废). We are together with you. Wish you have a better life in the future.
&&&& 亲爱的伙伴们,人的一生中,总要面临一些困难。不要害怕,不要放弃,我们永远和你们在一起。祝福你们明天的生活更加美好。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, Li Ming
中考3&&&&&&& The& way I study English
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &我学习英语的方法
I am sure I like English very much because it is very important. 我喜欢英语,因为它很重要。
&& As you know, it is not easy to learn it well though there are many ways to learn English. Students differ in their opinions on this question. My way to study English is reading.& 众所周知,尽管有很多学英语的方法,但是要学好英语很难。大家有不同的学习方法,我学习英语的方法是阅读。
There are two reasons for me to choose the way. 这里有两个原因。
&First of all , reading a passage every morning can enrich my vocabulary. When I meet new words in the reading, I will write them down and recite them as often as possible. 首先,每天做一篇阅读能增加我的词汇量。当我遇到不认识的单词,我会抄下来,然后经常背诵。
What’s more, reading can improve my writing skills. I can learn some useful expressions and good structures from it. 除此以外,阅读还能提高我的写作能力。我可以学习一些好的表达和句型。
I have kept on this study habit for a term and my English has been improved greatly. So, I think reading is a good way to learn English.
这个学习方法我已经用了一个学期, 我的英语有了很大的进步。所以,我认为,阅读是我学英语的好办法。
Write a passage of at least 60 words on the topic “Some Suggestions to My
English Teacher”. (以“我对英语老师的一些建议”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文。) &
Sentence patterns for reference&& 供参考
1 What do you think of your English class , interesting or boring?And why ?
你认为你们的英语课怎么样,有趣还是枯燥? 为什么?
2 Do you have any difficulty in your English study?
&你在学习英语时,碰到了什么困难?
3 What suggestions can you give to your English teacher?
&你会给英语老师一些什么样的建议?
&&&&& Our English class is interesting because our English teacher is humorous
and friendly.& 我们的英语课很有趣,因为老师很幽默,友好。
&&&& &It is not easy to learn English well. I have many difficulties in English
study. 学好英语并不简单,我有不少困难。Reading is the biggest one for
there are too many new words and phrases in it.阅读对我来说是最难的,因为有太多的生词和短语。 My writing is also poor. Sometimes I can not use English to express myself. 我的写作也不好,有时候, 我不会用英语表达我自己。
&&&&& I want to give my English some suggestions.我想给英语老师一些建议。
Firstly, she should speak English slowly in class. I can not understand/catch what she says.首先,在课堂上她讲英语应该慢一些,有时我搞不清楚她在说什么。
In addition, she should teach us more learning ways which are easy and effective.其次,她可以多教我们一些更简单,有效的学习方法。 What′s more, she
should give us more chances to enjoy English films. 第三,她可以提供更多机会给我们欣赏英文原版片。
In short, I like English class and English teacher as well.总之,我喜欢英语课,也喜欢英语老师。
九年级小作文-7
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to use the Internet properly
1.&&&&&& what does the pie chart show?
2.&&&&&& what do you think of it?
3.&&&&&& what do you suggest
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How students use the Internet
40% play computer games&&&&& 36% listen to the music and watch the films
20% search for the information&& 4% send E-mail
The pie chart shows that different students use the Internet for different
purposes. Most of them use it for entertainments. About 40 per cent use it to
play computer games and 36 percent listen to the music and watch the films. At the same time, 4 per cent send e-mail on the Internet and only 20 per cent
search for the information. May be for study, for life and for shopping.
这个饼图说明不同的学生有不同的使用目的。大部分是娱乐,大约有40%的学生玩游戏,36%听音乐或者看电影。4%的学生发邮件,只有20%的人用来查资料,可能是学习,也有可能是生活方面和网上购物。
&From the pie chart, we know that the Internet is a part of students' life,
which makes their life enjoyable and colourful.
饼图让我们知道互联网是学生生活的一部分,它使得学生生活更加有趣和丰富多彩。
&But I think students spend too much time on the Internet games which
often leaves them sleepy during the classes.但是我觉得学生花在游戏上的时间太多,这使他们常在上课时打瞌睡。
Sometimes, they can not maintain the balance between the games and study. /deal with the relationship between the games and study properly.有时,他们不能保持学习和娱乐的平衡/处理两者的关系。
&&In short, modern life can not go without the Internet. We should teach
the students to use it wisely and sensibly control the time on it.
总之,现代生活离不开互联网。我们应该让孩子学会如何更好地使用它,更自觉
控制游戏时间。
九年级小作文
I have a good/bad memory
1& Do you always forget things?
2& Do you think you have a good/bad memory?
3& Give two examples to show how you memorize things.
Sometimes I forget things especially when I am busy and tired, but I think I have a good memory.
有时候,我很健忘特别是当我忙或者累的时候。但是,我认为我的记忆还算好。
When I am tired I will not memory anything . A cup of coffee, a piece of music, a good movie or a sound sleep can help me find the lost memory.
当我累的时候,一杯咖啡,一段音乐, 一场好电影,或者美美地睡一觉很有帮助。
I like reciting the Chinese poems, English phrases, maths formulas before sleep. Scientists believe our minds go on working even in our dreams. But remember, review them the next morning.
我喜欢临睡前背古文,英语词组以及数学公式,科学家认为,即使在睡梦中,大脑仍在处理信息。但是要记住,第二天一定要复习。
I know that everybody can have a good memory if he shows interest in(在。。。显示兴趣) something. At the same time, we should understand the meaning of the things so that we can put it into our minds(记住).
Generally(总的来说), I spend 3 hours doing my homework including in and out class(课内外) every day. Understanding and hard work are also important.
现在我知道, 如果一个人对什么产生了兴趣他就一定能有好的记忆力。同时,只有理解了才能真正记住。我通常每天化3小时完成课内和课外作业。理解和努力也是必不可少的。
Come on, my friends. You can have a good memory if you want.
加油,伙伴们。不怕做不到,就怕想不到。
九年级小作文 2
Exams in my eyes
考试之我见
1.&&&&&& What do you think of the exams in your school life?
你觉得你们学校的考试如何?
2.&&&&&& Why? ( Give two reasons to support your idea(s))
为什么?举两个例子说明
3.&&&&&& Would you give two suggestions to your teachers on exams?
你能给你们老师两个建议吗?
I think the exams in my school life are necessary , but difficult.
我觉得我们的考试有必要,但是很难。
In my opinion, exam may be the best way to test what we have learned and how much we have mastered nowadays. It is also the quickest and the most effi way to choose the top students. So, exams are quiet necessary in China.
依我看来,目前,考试可能是最好的办法来检验我们所学的知识, 来检验我们掌握了多少知识。 考试也是选拔好学生唯一的办法。因此,在中国考试是必要的。
On the other hand, many exams are very difficult so that I can not get good marks. It brings me a lot of trouble. Sometimes parents are very angry with me, which makes me very depressed and nervous. ( unhappy) I am sure many students have the same experience。
另一方面, 考试很难所以我的成绩不是很理想。这给我很多麻烦,有时,爸爸妈妈不开心, 这让我很沮丧,很紧张。相信很多同学都有相同的经历
&I want to tell my teachers, please give us as few exams as possible because we should be all-round -ability students. Besides testing techniques, we should have more creativity. I also expect to see our exams can show our abilities not just memories.
我想告诉我们的老师,能否少给我们一些考试, 因为我们要全面发展。除了考试技巧,我们要有更多创新。 我也希望考试能更多地凸显我们的能力而不仅仅是背功。
&We will take an important exam in one month. Let′s try our best to achieve success for exams are necessary and just.&
&一个月后,我们要参加一次重要的考试。让我们全力以赴,因为考试是必要的,更是公正的。&
九年级英语小作文-3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A problem I have ever had
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我曾经遇到过的一个困难
1.&&&&&& What was your problem?&& 你的困难
2.&&&&&& What did you do to solve the problem?& 你做了什么来解决这个困难
3.&&&&&& What can you learn from it through problem solving?
通过解决这个困难,你学到了什么
The problem I have ever had was how to learn English well. I have much trouble in reciting words, doing reading and speaking English.
&我曾经遇到的困难是如何学好英语。背单词,做阅读,讲英语都是困难重重。
&I did many things to solve this problem with my teacher′s& help.
在老师的帮助下, 我进行了一些尝试来解决这个问题。
Firstly, I tried to like this subject because interest is the best teacher.
首先,我试着喜欢这门课,因为兴趣是最好的老师。
&Secondly, I read the new words again and again and memorized them by heart. 第二,我认真度单词,用心记住。
Thirdly, I listened to the teacher attentively/carefully in class. After class, I spent more time reviewing the lesson notes that I had taken.
第三,上课我认真听讲,课后,多花时间复习笔记。
In addition, I kept completing two reading materials every day.
另外,我坚持每天做两篇阅读。
Although I had no chance/opportunity to communicate with native English speakers, I tried to improve my spoken English by watching English programs and talking with my classmates. Two terms later, I found that my English was improved greatly.
上海市宝山教育信息中心 版权所有
未经许可任何组织或个人不得转载或用于任何商业用途
地址:上海市宝山区团结路29号 电话:86(21) 传真:86(21)
普通中学初中毕业班英语小作文指导的策略研究}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信