钱用英语怎么写题怎么写?

英语题,怎么写_百度知道
英语题,怎么写
Jia&Meng&used&to&keep&a&diary&(日记)&in&Chinese.&But&one&year&ago,&the&14-year-old&girl&from&Hei&Longjiang&began&to&write&her&diary&in&English,&because&Jia&found&her&mother&was&reading&her&diary&secretly.&She&changed&the&language&because&her&mother&can’t&read&English.&“It’s&like&killing&two&birds&with&one&stone.”&said&Jia,&“My&privacy&(隐私)&became&safe&and&my&English&improves&a&lot.”&&&Jia’s&mother&is&not&the&only&mom&who&reads&her&child’s&diary.&Recently,&Renmin&University&of&China&had&a&national&survey&among&over&2,&3000&parents.&The&results&show&that&&40%&of&parents&read&their&children’s&secrets.&That’s&why,&like&Jia,&many&teenagers&try&to&find&ways&to&protect(保护)&their&privacy.&&&&Wu&Lei,&15,&of&Shanxi,&keeps&a&diary,&too.&But&he&doesn’t&write&in&on&paper.&He&writes&online&which&he&thinks&is&perfectly&safe&because&his&parents&“know&nothing&about&the&Internet.”&&&&Lu&Huan,&13,&of&Guangdong,&said&her&parents&always&secretly&listened&to&the&talk&between&her&friends&and&her&on&the&telephone&in&their&room.&To&solve&this&problem,&Lu&asked&her&parents&to&buy&her&a&mobile&phone.&&&&“Parents&want&to&know&what&is&going&on&in&their&children’s&lives,”&said&Shao&Xiazhen,&a&teenage&expert&in&Beijing.&“&But&sometimes&they&go&about&it&the&wrong&way.”&Shao&suggested&to&teenagers&that&instead&of&hiding&their&secrets,&talking&to&parents&is&a&better&solution.&“If&your&parents&know&that&you&are&safe,&they’ll&let&you&keep&your&secrets.”
来自温州育英国际实验学校
保证准确率!waysreported/surveyed/shownlanguageonlinereading
这一面怎么写,答完必定采纳
那就算了吧,不好意思啦
其他&1&条热心网友回答
waysshownlanguage&onlinereading英语题目怎么写?_百度知道
英语题目怎么写?
提问者采纳
boy / under / sell / come / first / boring / easy / big
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些英语题怎么写_百度知道
提问者采纳
11题:A 首先There 开头,have是拥有,而there be 是存在。关键词.this afternoon 是今天下午,将来时, 要用be going to, 在there be 之间加be going to。 因为主语是a basketball match, 单数, 因此用There is....12题:C主将从现(主句将来时从句现在时)13题:BNo problem此处用来表示同意或愉快地回答请求,”没问题,可以的“含义。14题:Bbread是不可数名词,所以一般没有复数形式,当表示不可数名词的数量时,其前应用“计量名词+of”短语,注意计量名词有复数形式,所以是piecese。15题:Amake + 宾语+ 宾补 能够作宾补的成分有形容词;名词;不定式;介词短语;等等。这里表示一个状态该用形容词,只有happy是形容词,happiness是名词,happily和sadly是副词,都不对。你给的题目真多,希望你还是自己做吧!我就帮一帮你第一页啦,也不求什么回报,英语是有用的交流工具,好好学将来大有裨益!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
老师一般要求怎么写?当年我们都是用铅笔,你去问问老师。。。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道英语题目怎么写_百度知道
这道英语题目怎么写
John needs to clean his office. Can you ask him?requestCan you _request John to clean____ his office?7
He worked until he had something to eat.stopHe ________________________something to eat.8
He reached the top of the mountain despite the weather.manageHe ________________________the top of the mountain despite the weather.9
Why don’t you take a rest this weekend?suggestI ________________________ a rest this weekend.10
Of course I remember. We drove 1,000 kms in one weekend.rememberOf course I ________________________1,000 kms in one weekend.11
Please remember that you need to read the instructions carefully.forgetDon’t ________________________ the instructions carefully.12
The cleaning company says they can clean the whole house in one day.offerThe cleaning company ________________________the whole house in one day.
提问者采纳
He worked until he had something to eat.stopHe ___didn't stop until he had____something to eat.8
He reached the top of the mountain despite the weather.manageHe ___managed_________the top of the mountain despite the weather.9
Why don’t you take a rest this weekend?suggestI ____suggest you to take___ a rest this weekend.10
Of course I remember. We drove 1,000 kms in one weekend.rememberOf course I __rememberd that we drove____1,000 kms in one weekend.11
Please remember that you need to read the instructions carefully.forgetDon’t __forget that you need to read__ the instructions carefully.12
The cleaning company says they can clean the whole house in one day.offerThe cleaning company __offers cleaning__the whole house in one day.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
才空间阿尔比初文件能丰瑞冰iuerbvgrth
不会这个啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}