翻译&猎狐 quot 行动;the paining you sent us for our wedding is re

The CHNG Blog
Welcome to the Exclusive World of The CHARMING HUMBLE NICE GUY - THE ONLINE THUG!
My Life Experiences | My Stories | My Thoughts | My Opinions | My Views | My Favorite Music and Videos.
Classified& Records artiste NASTY DEE finally drops his first official single under the label titled "KETE KETE" (Nire Nire), Produced by NASTY DEE.
The Popular Nigerian artiste and producer dropped this inspirational song which is a true life story and thought it was necessary to share with his fans to listen especially during this festive period.
DOWNLOAD, LISTEN, ENJOY & SHARE. Remember to share your thoughts with us.
Do You Need A PR | BRAND Builder | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER/EXPERT To Trend, Hype And Promote Your Song, Event, Brand, Video, Clothing Line, Company To Over A Million Nigerians Online etc. Read more info -----&&& . Contact: , BBM Pin - 742EBB2A.
BE KIND ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE OR MORE TO MY BLOG& TODAY. Don't be the only one enjoying the FUN here.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Lumia Records In Conjuction with&
presents “The Genesis Mixtape” Hosted by Dj Slimzy of Lumia Records. This might not be the best Mixtape you have heard buh I’m pretty sure it might be better than the Rest.
Tracklist:-
1. Xponent – Ri Mi Mu Ft. T.Grin
2. Oritse Femi – Sexy Lady Ft. Davido
3. Harrysong – Kolombo
4. Wande Coal – Baby Hello
5. May D – Ibadi
6. D’banj – Feeling A Nigga
7. Tillaman – Ori Owo Ft. Davido
8. Klever Jay – Peperenpe (Remix) Ft. May D
9. Harrysong – Better Pikin
10. Banky W – Jasi
11. Slyde – Banana
12. Wizkid – Show You The Money
13. Chidinma – Kuli Kache
14. Kcee – Fine Face
15. P-Square – Ejeajo
16. Dj Xclusive – Jeje Ft. Wizkid
17. Runtown – Baby Answer
18. Terry G – Iju Anthem
19. D.S.K – Kote (Slyde’s Cover)
20. Sheyman – Kokan Aye
21. Ice Prince – That Could Be Us
22. Olamide – Batifeori
23. Olamide – Story For The Gods
24. Orezi – You Garrit (Remix) Ft. Wizkid
25. Ecstazee – Yeepo ft. St. Dees
26. Skales – Shake Body
Do You Need A PR | BRAND Builder | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER/EXPERT To Trend, Hype And Promote Your Song, Event, Brand, Video, Clothing Line, Company To Over A Million Nigerians Online etc. Read more info -----&&& . Contact Contact: , BBM Pin - 742EBB2A.
BE KIND ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE OR MORE TO MY BLOG& TODAY. Don't be the only one enjoying the FUN here.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Woow!!! Job Peterz olotu AKA j.Blingz is back after the crooner sensational hit banger titled Ghetto Like Me, which have been making waves recently across the country
Here is another massive Highlife jam titled FINALLY By the spiritual Master J.Blingz. Download and Enjoy the Outcome of Hardworking.
Do You Need A PR | BRAND Builder | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER/EXPERT To Trend, Hype And Promote Your Song, Event, Brand, Video, Clothing Line, Company To Over A Million Nigerians Online etc. Read more info -----&&& . Contact Contact: , BBM Pin - 742EBB2A.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Charles Markson is his name and he’s ready and always eager to make new beats. This is a fresh beat. Make good use of it!!!
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Following the release of 2 hot singles (KOSERE ft RAZOR & OJE ft SKALIEY) Continental Talented DJ Baddo has stepped up his game by featuring The Powerful Ginger M TERRY G on a brand new street #A CAN’T PULL ME DOWN. Produced by DaiHard.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
The question is... How possible is it that rappers of this calibre are still upcoming and underground? This time around G5 Recordx star bouy Chek's Breezy teams up with J.town most talented artist of the year Crineery to give their fans and public a taste of what good music is all about. 
The Jos/Abj rapper just released the single from his forth coming album "THE IMAGINERIUM" where he featured the likes of Yankiss, Aliekingie, Crinerry, Smilez and more. And he also have plans of working with some big artist like Jumabee, Eva, Shorty, Ill priest, Crinerry, Psychmo and Alchadas. 
But for now here is the dopest song of the year 'Sabi Pass' mixed by MIXER. Click the download link and judge foryourself.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter -
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Marquis Allison, uprising celeb in the Nigerian music industry has released his debut song titled “Egbeti” featuring Maxi.
To those of you who know very little or nothing about Marquis Allison, he is a& prolific rapper/songwriter that has written and recorded several songs, including an awesome song titled “Exerciser” which was a huge success in the dominance of our airwaves. Marquis Allison pushes the boundaries with this single as he showcases his smooth and clear vocal with his boastful theatrical hiphop background.
Produced by Willy Jay and mastered by Fillinbaul Studios, “Egbeti” is a fuse of Afrobeat and hiphop music that takes us back to the good old days of sweet melody and great hooks taken by Maxi. 
He has shown versatility and dexterity of voice with this single titled “Egbeti” which is a perfect delivery of new school gyration and is sure to make you rock.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
David Oladega Abayomi popularly known as 'SPACE' is a singer, songwriter and sometimes do rap. Space as he's fondly referred to started his music at early age of 12.
Here is his debut single 'Baby Mi Show Colour' which is the replica cover to Fuji legend, Kwam1's hit single 'Baby Mi Show Colour Re'; a track popularly known to be one of the hit song you can ever come across in the mid 80's and early 90s.
Space is ready to give his fans a stream of good music as what he gat in archive for street is superb.
Fresh from the hit of badda man, barely a week after dropping the hit, Lloyd7 the “Jele Master” returns yet again with another banging tune titled “Juju” for his lovely fans. 
Another hit to download yet again.
Young rapper I2Pablo after the release of “I like it” and “Strong Enough” which hit massive downloads is at it again.
This time as he has promised to remain heard this year, he drops another dance track Tagged “Manysisi” Download and feel this fresh rap talent.
Chukwuemeka Kingsley Igbokwe (born in IMO State, Nigeria), better known by his stage name as EBS, is a Manchester, UK based Afrobeat artist & song writer.
He attended first foundation nursery & primary school and First Foundation Secondary School in Ajegunle Lagos. He left Nigeria at the age of 15 years to join his father in Manchester, UK where he completed his Education, he studied at North Manchester Boys (MCMA) where he completed is higher education and went to college to study Electrical Engineering. While attending college, he performed at friend organized shows and parties in Manchester, he has promise his Uk and Nigerian fans a lot to be expected from him.
Mean while he has cooked this hot single titled : BLESSING produced by puffytee, which would be dropping soon. 
Connect with EBS on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook - @EBSNATION
Below are some promotional Pictures of EBS
Do You Need A PR | BRAND Builder | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER/EXPERT To Trend, Hype And Promote Your Song, Event, Brand, Video, Clothing Line, Company To Over A Million Nigerians Online etc. Read more info& -----&&& . Contact Contact: , BBM Pin - 742EBB2A.
After he dropped his first single #olamidetemi last year, RAPPER and songwriter Kokoette Ernest popularly known as kokotex has returned with his latest effort titled #showmetheway and is sure to blow ur mind.
The song Which reveals the rapper’s versatility on the beat, well composed lyrics and the beat is sure to keep u dancing to the very end as it describes God’s direction taking him into the music world.
#showmetheway is a catchy numbed & is produced by T-izze TBM (THE BEAT MAKER). Kokotex would sure climb to the next level with this single as it has received major nods from a good number of critics.
STARZ Nation Entertainment proudly presents fast rising artist "SlymKrez" Aka "The Young Prodigy" in his brand new hit songle titled "Awada Ni", produced by Hyce, Mix / Mastered By:- FL Mix,& it a song u don't wanna miss.
Thanks and God bless.
Tamarau-Preye Assayomo with stage name NISIPREY who hails from Bayelsa State is one of the fast rising artist in the Music industry now. 
Here is another party banger “PKWALANGOLO”, featuring the Rap Messiah RAS-RAP.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Hehe....Yeah! You read it right! Top Benefits Of Having More Than A Girlfriend (Not just girlfriends, committed ones). And hey! I'm not preaching 'Polygamy' here....just wanna share my past experiences and then have fun with you guyz! Una go learn from this too na.
So, there are actually some benefits you enjoy when you are in relationship with more than a girlfriend (as at early 2013, I was in serious relationship with 5 committed girlfriends....Eeeww, thatz really crazy though). Well, I managed all of em well till....... - the rest is history -
1. FREEBIES:
This is the number ONE benefit I enjoyed during my time...lolz. That time, na me dey reign pass, my friends sef dey always envy me. Airtime, Food, Chocolates, Singlets, Boxers, Kitchen Utensils, even toiletries. Wetin dem no gimme? Money nko? One of them even placed me on a weekly allowance....and another on a monthly salary. Itz normal though. 5 pretty ladies are so in love with you (2 students + 3 working class ladiee) my brother, freebies are of course a MUST to be enjoyed.
2. BYE BYE TO LONELINESS:
With 5 girlfriends? There was no reason for me to be bored or lonely. In fact, I forgot the meaning of Boredom and Loneliness. Whenever you're bored and you call the NUMBER ONE, she gives some excuses....don't hesitate to call the NUMBER TWO, she says she's busy? Contact NUMBER THREE....by the time you reach the NUMBER& 5 sha, one will be interested to come spend the night with you.
3. PRAYERS:
When you have PRAYERS coming from your Mum, Dad, Tinuke, Seun, Joyce, Linda, and Nkechi (not real names)....haaaa!!! This is what we call BLESSINGS JABURATA!!! Everything will just be going on fine for you and you will be wondering where they are coming from. The reason the blessings will be genuine is cuz they are committed girlfriends not side chics...they all loved me for real, of course I loved them all too na.
4. EMERGENCY:
I could remember a day I needed to pay for a form and I was damn broke. I picked up my phone and called the richest of them all, she no get choice na....her darling boyfriend will lose a great offer if the form wasn't gotten that day, she agreed to give me the money (N7 500). Now, the office where I'd get the form wasn't near at all and I had no money on me to go down there but NUMBER 5's house near the place. So, the richest sent the money to the NUMBER 5's account, then NUMBER 5 got the form and brought it down to my house. You can just imagine the wahala I would have gone through to get the money for the form and the stress to get the form if there were no NUMBER 3 and 5.
Well, na the 4 benefits wey I fit remember be that, they make sense abi? So, as much as you have enjoyed reading the Benefits of having more than a girlfriend....GET READY to enjoy reading the DANGERS.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
BadMan, debut single by fast rising rapper/singer, YoungTunez, from the mixtape "cloud 911" has a reggae flow with a blend of rap that's sure gonna send a ravishing touch to your soul. 
Mixed and Mastered by IceBerg Beatz.
Connect with YoungTunez!!!
Facebook: YoungTunez Babatunde Lawal
Twitter: @Iam_YoungTunez
Instagram: @Iam_YoungTunez
Management: 1704 Entertainment
Twitter & IG: @Shoray1704
Phone: , .
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
'Be your man' is a new single by Peter Idoko A.K.A Phlamezee (Nino). This song which featured amazing Burna Boy like intro is set to blow the mind of music lovers. Phlamezee is a creative composer, a dancer and a final year student of economics. The young rising star is ready to take over the industry. Here is& 'Be your man'by Phlamezee. 
Connect with Phlamezee on:
Twitter: @D_phlamezee
Facebook: Phlamezee belovers
Instagram: @d_phlamezee
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Visit: 
Date: SAT. DEC 27TH
Time: Main E 1PM – 7PM | After P 9PM TILL DAWN
Venue: RITA LORI HOTELS (1-4 Taoridi street, off Babs Animashaun road, Surulere. Lagos)
Performances:Singing | Dancing | Comedy
DJ: Official Eko fm Dj Oracle.
PR: Lawal Eniola Unilag fm
Also: #CRONY_OF_THE_YEAR_AWARD & #TEAM_OF_THE_YEAR_AWARD will be presented.
Gate Fee: DRESS IN “CRO’NEY CLOTHING” —–& CRO’NEY URBAN CLOTHING &-----»
ELEMENT DESIGN:
The element design is an exquisite design, characteristically made for you. Its unique colourful features is connected to nature and elements of each personality in respect to their day and month of birth. Design is avail WHITE, RED, BLUE and GREEN which is a representation of each of life’s element.
Designs are also available in wears made from the best of quali T-shirt O-neck (unisex) | Turtle neck (unisex) | Crop top (female) |& Polo collar neck (unisex) |& Sweat shirt (unisex) | Hoody (unisex)
THE COLOURS:The “COLOUR GREEN” signifies the element: EARTH. Specially for 
• April 21 – May 20 
• August 21 – September 20
• December 21 – January 20
R practicality, seriousness, a feet on the ground outlook, emotional reserve, a desire for security, respect for tradition, the establishing of roots, stability, a sense of responsibility, organization, loyalty, steadfastnessurance, thoroughness, detail, introspection, earthy passions, and a realistic attitude to life.
The “COLOUR RED” signifies the element: FIRE. Specially designed for people born between:
• March 21 – April 20
• July 21 – August 20
• November 21 – December 20
R drive and ambition, courage, enthusiasm, adventure, resourcefulness, daring, thrill-seeking, energy, passion, impulsiveness, a zest for life, exuberance and that have-a go outlook to life.
The “COLOUR WHITE” signifies the element: AIR. Specially for people born between:
• May 21 – June 20
• September 21 – October 20
• January 21 – February 20
R communication, cordiality, kindness, a people person. Changeability, restlessness, logic, open-mindedness, tolerance, cleverness, versatility, curiosity, freedom, independence, flirtatiousness, playfulness, elusiveness, gentility, lightheartedness, cheerfulness, and that play-it-by-ear outlook on life.
The “COLOUR BLUE” signifies the element: WATER. Specially for people born between:
• June 21 – July 20
• October 21 – November 20
• February 21 – March 20
R emotional depth, sensitivity and complexity. Intuition, imagination, inspiration, creativity, spirituality, family orientation, a need for emotional security, compassion, empathy, sensuality, nurturing, understanding, caring, powerful desires, sentiment and the tendency to live life from the heart.
MAKE ENQUIRIES/ORDER NOW!!!
Whatsapp/call: 
BBM Pin: 2BCF8E0A
Online order for your own element design, 
• Shipping is free. 
• Delivery within 15 days of order.
Don’t miss CNP’14. Its gon’ be a colourful event where men are DANDY and women SNAZZY.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: CRONEY’GROUPS.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
And so you see yourself in shinning lights, hanging out with the cream of the society, top notch fashion designers craving for your endorsement. Maybe it was you crowned the most influential CEO, stepping out of your private Jet, looking charming in Jojo Fenini and your wifey in her lovely Giovani.
Of course you could be that dude who basked 6 awards in the trending award events looking sharp in your italian tuxedo. Probably honored as the most resourceful professional in your industry,  You see you as Africa's Top Super Model, You have even won Mr Planet Earth, Decorated Best  Consultant, Africa's foremost Scientist who invented Nigeria's first Autocraft...WOW! Isn't that beautiful?
Hey, hey, hey, you have the liberty of twirling in the ecstasy of your sweet dreams but if you don't wake up and work, that dream may metamophors into a nightmare.
I'd explain. True dreams are not the ones you enjoy while sleeping but the ones that prevents you from sleeping. (PLP 1)
Think about it....
One of the greatest gifts you can have is the gift of a dream. Every dream has a price and a prize. The former speaks of requirements while the latter speaks of rewards of which money plays a core role both in the former and latter. In other words, your true dreams will lay a demand on your financial resources per time.
Stay with me.....
Worldometer's 2014 reports says that Nigeria ranks number 7 in the list of countries by population, estimated at 178,516,904 people which is equivalent to 2.46% of the total world population and guess what? 51% of this Nigerian population are youths.
Now come closer.....
In my 5 years of actively training, empowering, and coaching many youths within and outside Nigeria, I have encountered different categories of these youths and sadly speaking, most of them are yet to start living their true dreams. Many of them sincerely do not understand the power, concept, essence, fulfillment and commitments a true dream delivers.
Some others who by privilege have defined their dreams find struggles and give up while the remaining, out of desperation embrace the wrong routes - taking flip sides with the concept of "doing what you have to" so you can "do what you want to". They give themselves a therapeutic excuse to engage in societal vices and expressing wrong money attitudes like stealing, embezzling funds, money rituals, gambling, internet frauds, thugry, prostitution, etc.
The truth is, the above mentioned are fast tracks to making money for your dreams and if you follow those tracks, chances are that you'd make some money but you will end up piercing your heart with deep sorrows to the end where you completely loose your true dreams. You see, life hands us choices. We have the liberty to decide our choices but not the consequences because every choice is customized and tagged to inevitable consequences.
Every average Nigerian youth wants to "hammer" overnight and become instant millionaires. I however refuse to trade blames with anybody. I believe it is majority we are not taught how to make money for ourselves. The school systems are not even helping matters teaching irrelevant and outdated curriculums that has produced millions of broke students and unemployed graduates till date.
As a Nation Builder, balancing my thoughts with the interest of our youths, i recommend a revisit of our school syllabus. If we want change, there should be a shift in our paradigm via specialized training on financial intelligence for all young Nigerians.
Think about our youths being trained to understand the laws and principles of making money, multiplying it, managing
we will at least, depopulate the "camp" of unemployed Nigerians, we will reduce economic and financial crimes thereby giving our country good influence on the world.
As I type this, wish I could express more on this issue but I need to shut down now so let me leave you with 11 Good Things You Can Do Now To Start Making Money For Your Dreams:
1. Develop a financial plan and formulate goals.
2. Start reading 2 books monthly - on wealth creation, money mastering and business.
3. Start learning about properties and real estates.
4. Initiate your savings - Start small but focus more on the principle than the percentage.
5. Identify or pre-play a need in your current environment and position yourself to meet it.
6. Give your best to your academics and studies.
7. Study on shares/stocks/IPOs and invest in them.
8. Build your talents and gifts to make them marketable
9. Start giving - to the poor - no matter how small.
10. Join a good Network Marketing Business that is tested and formidable.
11. Write your "money dreams", paste them around your house and speak about them daily.
Until, the next edition, remember to believe in yourself and in your true dreams. They are powerful. Refuse to allow the economy define you. You are not a nobody. You are a star. Be consistent. Find reasons to keep working towards your dreams. Lay claim on it and never compromise.
We are PeakLife. We solve money problems and We Coach you to live your dreams. Reach us if you need help with your dream and Business.
We have lots of opportunities we can give you through our Coaching | Counseling | Trainings | Seminar | Consults.
Don't forget...I believe you're a genius!
● Dr Talle,
PeakLife Catalyst & Coach.
BBM Pin - 7E159175
BE KIND ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE OR MORE TO MY BLOG  TODAY. Don't be the only one enjoying the FUN here.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter -
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Fatade Ademola known by the stage name THEEsciple7 is a Nigerian Christian hip-hop artiste and entrepreneur, born in Lagos butlives in Ogun State.
THEEsciple7 [ @THEEsciple7 ] is an undergraduate in the Federal University of Technology Akure. He sees RAP as a medium to Reaching Across to P A firm believer in God's word, he sees the act of rhyming as a tool to express his thoughts and understanding of his Faith.
His verse from his new and first single Titled "All Of Me" gotten from Romans 12:1 preaches test and victory over temptations. Dayve (@Therealdayve) is a rapper from Delta State but resides in Lagos. Still an Undergraduate, Dayve has been able to balance academics and music. Dayve is an independent artiste who started rap in 2012.
THEEsciple7 and Dayve are both members of the Christian HipHop Group "The Misfit Clan" whose members also include Joel Prodigee and Nissi Ibeh.
Like my facebook page -
Ff me on twitter - 
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
Thanks and God bless.
Subscribe to:
Popular Posts
I wasn't a virgin when I first had sex with a virgin. Don't ask for my real name cuz you'll never know me. Be good with my pen n...
Abeg, I take God beg una oooo, if you are not 18 and above, no go further oooo. Hen hen, make e no be like sey na me koba you. I kuku warn y...
Abeg, if you are not above 18 or you think this might affect your faith and corrupt you, please don't continue. Just close this post and...
It's been a while you read something from me. Sorry hen? I've only been working hard on my skills, it's all for the sake of your...
Wad up guys? How una dey? The cold wey dey around fit make person run mad. I no even fit type well sef. I kept asking myself - &Am I st...
Eyin eyan mi...hope una never vex for me sha? Una no go vex nani. I discovered that most of you guyz only visit my blog to check if I've...
I have never been to a Motel in my life. In fact, I have vowed never to have anything to do with a prostitute, not even with a local one for...
Now, I know I'm gon be in real deep shit with what I'm about to do but as The Online Thug, Omo Ita Internet I no send anybody oooo. ...
My sweet sensational people of high esteem. How una dey? E don tey wey I tell you guyz sey I love you oooo. OK, I LOVE YOU ALL.....Infact, I...
This is strictly for the Association of Nigerian Boyfriends [ASONB] . If you are a boyfriend to a girl or some girls or even many girls, yo...
Google+ Followers
Subscribe by Email
Blog Archive}

我要回帖

更多关于 quot 转义 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信