完形填空:I hadlast summerr camp with my classmater last y

Tom brought a box of biscuits to a summer camp. He ate a few and placed the rest under his bed(2013广东完形填空)_初中英语_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Tom&brought&a&box&of&biscuits&to&a&summer&camp.&He&ate&a&few&and&placed&the&rest&under&his&bed(2013广东完形填空)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Tom&brought&a&box&of&biscuits&to&a&summer&camp.&He&ate&a&few&and&placed&the&rest&under&his&bed(2013广东完形填空)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:50:05
Tom brought a box of biscuits to a summer camp. He ate a few and placed the rest under his bed. After lunch, he found the box was gone. He went to tell his camp &&46& &about it.
The next day, the coach saw a boy eating Tom’s biscuits behind a tree. He &&47& &an idea to solvethe problem. He found Tom and said to him, “I know who &&48& &your biscuits. Will you help me to teach him a lesson?”
“Well, yes… are you going to punish &&49& , sir?” Tom asked. “No, I am not,” the coach explained &&50& . “That would only make him hate you. I want you to write to your mother and ask for more &&51& .”
Tom received another box of biscuits by mail from his mother a few days later. “Now,” said the coach, “go and &&52& &them with the boy who stole your biscuits.” Tom didn’t understand the coach’s intention, &&53& &he still followed his advice.
Half an hour later the coach saw the two boys come up the hill, arm in arm. The boy was trying to ask Tom to &&54& &his toy robot in payment forthe stolen biscuits. And Tom was refusing the gift from his new friend. He said that a few biscuits were not so &&55& .
In some situations, forgivenessis better than punishment.
46. A. cook&&&&&&&&& B. doctor&&&&&&&&&&& C. coach&&&&&&&&&&& D. cleaner
47. A. got on with&&&& B. went on with&&&&&& C. came up with&&&&& D. caught up with
48. A. took away&&&&& B. ran away&&&&&&&&& C. went away&&&&&&& D. threw away
49. A. me&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. us &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. them
50. A. shyly&&&&&&&&& B. angrily&&&&&&&&&&& C. excitedly&&&&&&&& D. patiently
51. A. gifts&&&&&&&&&& B. biscuits&&&&&&&&&& C. candies&&&&&&&&&& D. toys
52. A. share&&&&&&&&& B. choose&&&&&&&&&&& C. divide&&&&&&&&&&& D. fill
53. A. if &&&&&&&&&&&&B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&& D. though
54. A. steal&&&&&&&&&& B. mend&&&&&&&&&&&& C. make&&&&&&&&&&&& D. accept
55. A. cheap&&&&&&&&& B. delicious&&&&&&&&& C. different&&&&&&&&&& D. important
46. C& 47. C& 48. A& 49. B& 50. D& &51. D& 52. A& 53. B& 54. D& 55. D&&
TomTom“”
47. Cthink of=come up withC
48. A“”“took away”A
49. B“Will you help me teach him a lesson?”himB
50. DDpatiently“”D
51. D“Tom”Dimportant“”D
52. A“share”AA
54. D“Tom”Daccept“”D
55.Dimportant
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)鄱湖晨光—都昌任远中学邵团初英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
unit 1 where did you go on vacation?测试卷
上传: 章莉 &&&&更新时间: 20:31:46
一& 选择题 20
1 We all like Miss Wang.
& I agree with you. She always makes her English classes__________
A& interested&&& B& interest&&& C& interesting&&& D& interests
2& Did they clean the house yesterday afternoon?
&& ___________. They cleaned it this morning.
A& No, they don&t& B Yes, they did&&& C& No, they didn&t&& D& Yes, they do
3 The salad tastes really ________,but you can&t eat too much.
A& awful&&&& B& cheap&&& C& delicious&& D& expensive
4 How do you like your new job, Sam?& It&s so ________. I don&t like it at all.
A& boring&&& B& interesting&&& C& exciting&& D& relaxing
5 Help ________to some cakes, Jim.&& Thanks a lot.
A& you&&&&& B& yourself&&&& C& yourselves&&& D& myself
6 Hi, Lana .______are you going for your vacation?& I think I&m going to Shanghai.
A& How&&&& B& Why&&&& C When&&& D& Where
7 The family had to stay at hotel, _________it was raining heavily.
A& because&&& B& so&&&& C&& because of&&& D& and
8 Do you feel like _______a subway or shall we go by bus?
A&& take&&&& B& takes &&&C& to take&&& D&& taking
9 Don&t forget ________your history books tomorrow morning.&& Thanks. I won&t.
A& bring&&&& B& to& bring&&& C& bringing&& D& brings
10 May I have a talk with you, sir? I&ve got ________important to tell you .
A& nothing&& B& anything&& C& something&& D& everything
11 What bad weather it was! We decided__________.
A& to go out&& B& not to go out&& C& to not go out&& D& not going out
12 _________clever boy Jack is!& Yes. Everyone likes him very much.
A& What&& B What a&&& C& How& &D& How a
13 Oh, dear! We have _________food left. Don&t worry. I&ll go and buy some.
A& a few&& B& a little&& C& few&&& D& little
14 ____________is here , so let&s have our meeting.
A& Someone&&& B Everyone&&& C& Anyone&& D& No one
15 Who broke the window ?&& I _________.
A&& do&&&& B&& does&&& C& broke&& D& did
16 We still have _______apples in the basket. You don&t have to buy any.
A& few&&& B& a few&& C& little&&& D& a little
17& After a long walk in the sun ,they want to drink __________
A& cool something&& B something cool&& C& nothing cool&& D& cool anything
18 Look! Who is coming ?&& ________must be our English teacher.
A&& She&&&& B& He&&&& C It&&&&&& D& This
19 May I go there by bike ?& No, you _______. The weather is not good.
A&& aren&t&&&& B& don&t&&&& C& can&t&&&& D& couldn&t
20& He got up ________late _________he missed the bus.
A& such, that&&&& B& so , that&&& C& such& ,as&&& D& too, to
二& 完形填空 25
Hong Kong is a great place for tourist. It has about forty public(公共的)____1___. Some of the beaches are the best in the ____2___. People can_____3__swimming there . You can go to most of them_____4___bus. To get to some ____5____,you must take a boat. There are washing rooms, Changing rooms and places to ___6___food and drinks on most of the beaches. You can ___7___there without any danger if you remember these instructions(指示):
Never swim ____8____yourself
Never swim ___9__a meal or when you feel ____10___and tired.
____11____stay in the water too long.
Never go out in a boat without a life jacket if you ____12___swim.
& Remember : A red flag means that it is _____13___for anybody to go into the water. So you mustn&t swim in the red flag area. A blue flag means that it is dangerous for __14_____.Parents ___15__take their children away from the blue flag area.
1 A& parks&&&&&&&&& B& house&&&&&&&& C& beaches&&&&& D& lakes
2 A& town&&&&&&&&& B& world&&&&&&&& C& village&&&&&&& D& place
3 A&& go&&&&&&&&&& B& like&&&&&&&&&& C&& stop&&&&&&& D&& finish
4 A&& with&&&&&&&&& B& in&&&&&&&&&&& C&& on&&&&&&&& D& by
5 A&& parks&&&&&&&& B& museums&&&&&& C& beaches&&&& D& libraries
6 A& cook& &&&&&&&&B& buy&&&&&&&&&& C& keep&&&&&&&& D& eat
7 A&& run &&&&&&&&&B& hike&&&&&&&&&& C& swim&&&&&&&& D& sleep
8 A&& on&&&&&&&&&& B& at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C& by&&&&&&&& D& with
9 A&& before&&&&&&& B& when&&&&&&&&&& C& after&&&&&& D& with
10 A& happy&&&&&&&& B& excited&&&&&&&& C& relaxed&&&& D& hungry
11 A&& Don&t &&&&&&&B&& Can&t&&&&&&&&& C& Mustn&t&&&& D& Didn&t
12 A&& can&t &&&&&&&&B&& mustn&t&&&&&&& C& don&t have to&& D& needn't
13 A&& good&&&&&&&& B&& dangerous&&&&& C& bad&&&&&&&& D& interesting
14 A&& workers&&&&& B& teachers&&&&&&&& C& kids&&&&&&&& D& women
15 A&& can&&&&&&&&& B& should&&&&&&&&&& C& may&&&&&&& D& have to
&& way, used, fresh, big ,example , dirty, like, over, lose, environment, advantage, because
&& Dayushan Island is Hong Kong&s _________island. It _________to be the home of many wild animals. There were green hills and ________air.
&& However, the place has changed a lot _________the years. Now, it no longer provides a good __________for wildlife. In some ________, the changes to Dayushan Island have brought many___________. But they also caused many problems for wildlife. For __________, some animals and plants have _________their living area____________of these changes.
三& 阅读理解&& 40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A
& I had a summer camp with my classmates last year. Early in the morning , we gathered at the bus station. After saying goodbye to our parents, we got on the buses. It took us more than two hours to arrive at the campground.
& We got off the buses cheerfully . Laughing and shouting . We jumped and ran all over the place. It was the first time for us to be away from the parents. Some of us started to feel homesick. However ,when the night party and dances began, the homesickness was gone. The next day, everybody rushed and I worked hard ,but the boat wouldn&t listen to us and kept going round and round. Then& the teacher taught us how to work together. After many tries, we did much better.
& Swimming class was my favorite .It was about the hottest time of a day and the best time to stay in the cool water. The swimming teacher was a funny man, and during the class he often made us laugh happily. During the week I learned many new things and made many new friends. I learned how to look after myself.
1 They got to the campground___________
A& on foot&&&&&& B& by bike&&&&& C& by bus&&&& D& by plane
2 Why swimming class was the writer&s favorite?
A& Because it was good to stay in the cool water when the weather was hot .
B& Because the writer felt quite relaxed during the class.
C& Because the swimming teacher was interesting.
D& Because of all the above.
3 Which statement is NOT true?
A& The children were happy to be away from Dad and Mum.
B& Their homesickness lasted for long.
C& It was teamwork to boat.&&&&&&& D& They camped for a week.
4& Which is the best title for the passage?
A& I learnt a lot& B Boating and Swimming& C On the campground& D My First Summer Camp
&& I&m planning to visit Xi&an for my vacation this summer. I&ll fly there on July 28 and stay there until August 6. First I want to see the old city wall. There were many old city walls in Xi&an in the past . But now there are only a few left. They are more than 700 years old . Lots of them were pulled down in the 1960s. People thought them useless(无用的)and they made the traffic heavy and the streets crowded . Some of them were even dangerous . Today, the government(政府) is rebuilding some of the old city walls, because they have a lot of value(价值)
&& Second, I&m visiting Emperor Qin Shihuang&s Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses(秦始皇兵马俑). It&s very famous in China. And I will take camera with me . I&m taking photos there.
&& I think my trip will be very interesting and I can&t wait for it.
1 How many places is the writer going to visit in Xi&an?
A& One&&& &B& Two&&&& C& Three&&& D& Four
2 How long is the writer staying in Xi&an?
A& For a month&&&& B& Less than a week&&& C& Only 3 days&&& D& For 10 days
3 What&s the Chinese meaning of the word &rebuilding&?
A& 拆毁&&&&& B&& 出售&&&& C& 复原,重建&&&& D破坏
4 Which of the following is TRUE?
A There were a few walls in Xi&an in the past
B Today the government is rebuilding the old walls.
C The writer isn&t taking any photos during his vacations.
D The writer is going to Xi&an by train.
& Some day you may go to the moon. A tall rocket will take you into space . The rocket flies a long way to a space station. You will stop there for a short time . Then a big spaceship will take you to the moon.
& About three days later, the ship slowly goes down and lands on the moon. You are now on the spaceship .You must first put on a space suit. The moon is very hot in the day and very cold at night. If you don&t wear a space suit you can&t live there . You jump out of the spaceship and begin to walk. The moon is much smaller than the earth . The things on the moon are lighter than those on the earth . You jump high in the air every time you take a step.
& The moon moves slowly, so one day on the moon is as long as two weeks on the earth. It never rains on the moon, and everything on the moon is dry. There are no trees or other living things of any kind. There is noting to do there . The earth is a far better place to live in, but scientists are trying to make the best use of the moon.
1 How can you go into space? By ________
A& plane& &&&B& spaceship&&&& C& rocket&&&&& D& space suit
2 Which is right ? On the moon _____________
A& days are longer but nights are shorter&&&& B& days are shorter but nights are longer
C& days are shorter than nights&&&& D& two days there is as long as 28 days on the earth
3 There is no life on the moon because __________
A& the moon moves very slowly&&&&& B& there is no water
C& the moon is much smaller than the earth&&&& D& days are hotter but nights are colder
Flight number
Destination
Departure time
Air Canada
Japan Airlines
British Airlines
Pan American
Pan American
Air Canada
1 If you want to fly to Paris , you should take __________
A& Flight 137&& B& Flight 320&&& C& Flight 226&&& D& Flight 405
2 Flight 289 to Hong Kong leaves at ___________
A& 11:43am&& B 10:12am&&& C& 12:32pm&&&&&& D& 10:12am
3& A lady wants to take Flight 12 to Beijing , she should go to Gate_________
A& 14&&&&&&& B& 15&&&&&& C& 12&&&&& D& 18
4 A man is at Gate 18. He is going to __________
A&& Tokyo &&&&&B& Hong Kong &&C London&&&& D& &Paris
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E
& Tim is a little boy. ____1____. But he liked traveling . Tim was studying in a primary school . Last week he went on a school trip with his teachers and classmates.
& They spent one hour on the bus and finally got to the hill.& ____2______. There were many kinds of roses . Some were red. Some were white. Some were black.____3____. Many bees and butterflies were flying from one rose to another . Tim and his friends tried to catch some butterflies ,but they failed to do so. They walked through the valley and enjoyed those beautiful flowers and butterflies.
& After they got to the top of the hill, they took out the food with them . Tim had lunch with his friends._____4______.
______5_____. They were a little tired , but they were very happy because they had a good time on the school trip.
A& Now it was time for them to go home
B& He was only ten years old
C& Then they began to dance and sing and play games on the hill
D& They found a valley (山谷) full of roses
E&& They were very beautiful
F&&& They& were too tired
G&& They didn&t go home until it was too late
四 作文 15
假如你是李丹,给美国的笔友Jack发一封E-mail,向他介绍去年暑假你去海南旅游的经历,并邀请他今年来中国海南度假。 文章需要包含以下要点
1 How did you feel about the trip?
2 How was the weather?
3 What did you do ?( 至少三点)
4 How was the food and how were the people there ?
5 Invite Tom go go &to &Hainan.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 I had a summer camp with my classmates last year...
完形填空。
&&&& I had a summer camp with my classmates last year. &&&& Early in the morning, we&&&1&&&at the bus station. After saying&&&2& &to our parents, we got on the bus. It&&&3&&&us more than two hours to arrive at the campground. &&&& It was the first time for us to he away from our&&&4& , so some of us started to feel homesick (想家的)&&&5& , when the evening party began, we felt happy again.&&& &The next day, everybody went to the boating class. At first, my friend and&I worked hard, but the&&&6&&&wouldn't listen to us. Then the teacher taught us&&&7&&&to work together (共同). After many tries, we did much&&&8&&. &&&& The swimming class was my favorite. It was&&&9& &to stay in the cool water. The swimming teacher was a fury man, and he often made us&&10&&happily.&&& &I learned a lot of new things during the summer camp. I also learned how to look after myself.
(&&&& )1. A. drove&&& (&&&& )2. A. goodbye& (&&&& )3. A. paid&&& &(&&&& )4. A. friends& (&&&& )5. A. So&&& &&(&&&& )6. A. boat&&& &(&&&& )7. A. what&&& &(&&&& )8. A. better&& (&&&& )9. A. dangerous& (&&&& )10. A. cry&&&&&
B. met&&& &&B. hello&&& &B. spent&&& &B. classmates&&&& B. And&&& &&B. bus&&& &&B. where&&& &B. well&&& &&B. great&&& &B. worry&&&&&
C. visited &&C. sorry &&&C. used &&&C. teachers&&C. However &&&&& C. bike&&&C. how &&&&C. good &&&C. terrible &C. keep&&&&
D. rode&&&&& D. thanks&&& D. took&&&&& D. parents&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Or&&&&&&& D. car&&&&&& D. who&&&&&& D. best&&&&& D. lucky&&&& D. laugh&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:山东省期中题
1-5 BADDC &6-10 ACABD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 I had a summer camp with my classmates last year...”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 I had a summer camp with my classmates last year...”考查相似的试题有:
8677529302031193730989382936310453Unit 8 How was your school trip_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 8 How was your school trip|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖