用o n c e aon weekdays造句 造句

Learning and growing is a joyful process.
Hi, my name is Jeanne. Being creative is a need and I love to paint. I also have a desire to explore. I’m always looking for new and different ways of seeing and doing. I love this quote by Willa Carther. “Artistic growth is, more than anything else, a refining of the sense of truthfulness.”
Please browse through the site by clicking on the links in the menu bar above. You can find
listed in a timeline fashion. Would you like to read a bit more ? Your comments are most welcome. For more information or if there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to
is where I will post completed work, works in progress, news/events and any thoughts I have along the way as I move through my artistic journey.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Recent Posts
If you love a piece of art and it matches your soul....don't worry so much about it matching your sofa.
Categories
Select Category
art and fear
artists and sites I like
canadian lilies
demonstration
fundraiser
gagetown island
mixed media
New Brunswick
rose breasted grosbeak
Saint John River
Uncategorized
waterscape
Design by picomol.de. Powered by .. . : d i s r e c o g n i z e d s p a c e : . .
. . : D I S R E C O G
N I Z E D S P A C E : . .
THIS SITE IS
CONSTANTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
SPY.ASSASSIN.SEDUCTRESS
" I TAKE NO SIDES "
.&.............................&nbsp.
[M E M O R A N D A]
.[ | PRIzMAC.IMAGES].
.[ | COVERT.DIRECTIVE].
.&.............................&nbsp.
....................................................................................
06.JAN.01 UPDATE
I RECENTLY PURCHASED [JUST YESTERDAY, INFACT] THE ENTIRE ALEXANDER SERIES IN JAPANESE ON DVD [AND FOR ONLY
$28CDN].. PETER CHUNG IS THE CHARACTER DESIGNER FOR THIS NEW SERIES WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN
RELEASED IN JAPAN .. DON'T WORRY, IT'LL MAKE IT TO NORTH AMERICA EVENTUALLY .. BUT IF YOU HAVE
ANY ANIME VIDEO STORES AROUND, YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ALEXANDER ..
I'VE REMOVED THE LOG-IN FOR FREE ANIME EMAIL FROM THIS SITE .. I FELT THAT IT WAS DETRACTING
FROM THE AESTHETIC THAT I'M TRYING TO ACHIEVE .. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SIGNED UP FOR THE EMAIL,
YOU CAN STILL LOG-IN FROM THE
APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE .. BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR BREAKING 10K OVER THE HOLIDAYS -
...................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................
. . : d i s r e c o g n i z e d s p a c e : . . is a website dedicated
to the animated series Aeon Flux. All images and artwork of Aeon Flux
contained herein are & MTV Networks. All other images contained
herein are & their respective copyright holders. This site is neither
affiliated with or endorsed by MTV Networks in any way. This site MAY
contain adult language and themes and is recommended for mature viewers.
If any of the before mentioned might offend you then I suggest that you
send suggestions and comments to .
UPDATED 06.JAN.01
CREATED 6.27.99Unit5 Meeting your ancestors_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
29页2下载券25页1下载券28页2下载券57页1下载券63页1下载券 57页免费16页免费13页1下载券33页2下载券100页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢16页免费28页2下载券78页免费17页免费21页免费
Unit5 Meeting your ancestors|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:373.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢CIS 7172 Data Warehouse Design Week 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
61页免费27页免费14页免费16页免费17页免费 8页免费8页免费13页免费12页免费14页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢6页2下载券43页2下载券60页1下载券55页1下载券32页免费
CIS 7172 Data Warehouse Design Week 2|C​I​S​ 12​ ​D​a​t​a​ ​W​a​r​e​h​o​u​s​e​ ​D​e​s​i​g​n​ ​W​e​e​k​ ​2
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:333.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Intelligence is Unstoppable.
A Film by Laure X
was founded in 2000 with the goal of preventing humanity’s destruction by .
Since then, the scope of their mission has grown along with the organization itself.
Funded primarily by PayPal billionaire and Facebook board member , the SIAI now has plans to enlist prominent scientists to aid their mission, as well as build a rational community and continue to expand the reach of their annual .
focuses on the Intelligence Explosion as opposed to the idea of accelerating technological change.
This summer, we’ll be filming the SIAI’s first “Rationality Boot Camp” in Berkeley, CA.
May 17, 2011 | Categories:
| Comments Off
Celebrity Physicist Michio Kaku has been exploring the dangers of the Singularity but now he has a new message- Transhumanism can save us.
Dec 17, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
Kansas State U Prof Michael Wesch theorizes that AI is here or coming close. But is Google "learning" from the data it's handling now?
And if not, when will it start?
Oct 01, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
Apparently, xkcd creator Randall Munroe has a rather sophisticated vision of AI...
Sep 05, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
Newcomb's Paradox is one of the central dilemmas in decision theory.
Various thinkers have approached the problem in different ways (in fact, there are scores of analyses), and it is the basis for a memorable scene between Keanu Reeves' Neo and Lawrence Fishburne's Morpheus in The Matrix.
Look for David Chalmers, Ray Kurzweil, and many other Singularity luminaries in this &
Aug 28, 2010 | Categories:
| Tags: , ,
| Comments Off
RT @futureaware: Michael Vassar Google Talk on Transitions from Scholarship to Darwinian Science #future http://bit.ly/aWAygz #
Hank Pellissier offers a transhumanist take on the Singularity Summit #ss2010 http://bit.ly/cwEITa #
Are ants the key to Artificial Intelligence? http://bit.ly/aqRafu #
RT @bunkersofa: It's not all about Kurzweil. The Singularity has multiple definitions, depending on the thinker.http://ow.ly/2ujtO #
RT @gbboy: Definition: #Singularity
intelligence explosion caused by &
Aug 27, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
Berkeley professor of philosophy Hubert Dreyfus is one of the preeminent critics of the idea of Artificial General Intelligence.
Dr. Dreyfus, a phenomenologist best known for his work on Heidegger, believes that there are basic ideational reasons why AGI is not possible.
The main reasons are a) that AI researchers use faulty reasoning when considering biological models of &
Aug 27, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
At #singularitysummit Michael Vassar proposes separate communities that sometimes communicate leads to intellectual progress #
Kurzweil: Faith required to conceive of consciousness, artificial or otherwise #ss2010 #
Is the notion that we now have&all of human knowledge in a few strokes of the keyboard& a bit overstated at least? #ss2010 #
Ben Goertzel may be able to convince me there is a connection &
Aug 20, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
An attendee of the Singularity Summit 2010 sums up the issues in a Toastmasters speech.
Aug 18, 2010 | Categories:
| Comments Off
Singularity Hub: We Live in a Jungle of Artificial Intelligence that will Spawn Sentience http://bit.ly/bBSeDG #
The empathetic Nao Robot, profiled in the Guardian http://bit.ly/d9VQuh #