作文提纲怎么写 怎么写 急! 原创

清新--中国百强中学新余一中邹桂芽中学英语名师工作室
当前位置:&&&
北京高三英语情景作文和开放作文范文及答案
上传: 易玲 &&&&更新时间: 10:29:52
北京高三英语情景作文和开放作文范文及答案 开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it
& & One possible version: In the picture, a huge elephant is walking leisurely forward and above it is a small bird flying gaily ahead. There is a second bird following them. But to my surprise, instead of accompanying the bird in flight, it tries hard to follow in the tracks of the elephant. What the picture conveys to us is that with a powerful influence of a big shot like the elephant, some people go their own way like the bird in flight, while others blindl y struggle to copy the big shot and get nowhere, like the bird making every effort to follow in the elephant&s footsteps. Therefore, in the course of pursuing our dreams, we should be aware and make the best of our own strengths rather than stumble behind others embarrassedly ignoring our own strong points. & & & & & 情景作文(20分) 假设你是某所中学的学生 ,3月22日(世界水日)你参加了你班开展的一系列节水宣传活动。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,以日记的形式记录当天的活动内容。 注意:词数不少于60。 提示词:宣传材料leaflets;危机crisis
March 22,2010&& Monday & Today is World Water Day. One possible version: March 22, 2010&&&&& Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sunny Today is World Water Day. In the morning, we had a class meeting talking about what to do on this special day. Finally, we reached an agreement and immediately began to make preparations for the afternoon&s activities.& At 2:00 pm, we went to the neighboring community to hand out leaflets, calling on people to save water. Around 3 o&clock, the expert we invited made an excellent speech on the current water crisis in China. He talked about the draught in the Southeast and the severe shortage of water in our city. The speech had a strong appeal to all the people present, including me. After the speech, we had a discussion with our neighbors about various ways of saving water in our daily life. I suggested turning off the tap water immediately after use, and a granny came up with the ideas of reusing the water from kitchen, for example, the water after washing fruits and vegetables can be used to water flowers and so on. Today, I have had a better understanding of the importance of saving water and really learned a lot about saving water.& 情景作文 (20分) &&& 假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为&Our Spring Outing& 的英文稿件。 请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,叙述上周你们班从准备春游到春游结束的完整过程。 &&& 注意: 词数不少于60. &&& 提示词: 游乐园&& amusement park &&&&&&&&&&&& 垃圾箱&& bin
& One possible version: Last Thursday, we had a class meeting to discuss where to go for our spring outing. We came up with several choices such as going boating, climbing a mountain, and going to an amusement park. Finally, we decided to go mountain climbing. The next day, we set off early in the morning. While climbing the mountain, we enjoyed the warm sunshine and a beautiful view. However, when reached the top, we were shocked to see litter here and there, such as bottles and banana peels. Then we started to pick up the litter. Afterwards, we put the rubbish into the nearby recycling bin and non-recycling bin respectively. We were tired but happy. & & & & 开放作文& (15分) &&& 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In an English speech competition, you are asked to describe the following picture and explain to the judges how you understand it.
& One possible version: &&& From the picture I can see a pair of proud compasses and a hard-working pencil. The compasses are big, drawing a circle with ease, while the pencil is small, drawing a line with great effort. I think the compasses are reasonable to be proud because no one else can do the job better. At the same time, however, he should realize the pencil has his own advantages. The pencil can do other shapes better than the compasses, even pictures. So in my opinion, while we are confident in ourselves, we should recognize strengths in others and show due respect for them. & 情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,近日你班同学参加了世界自然基金会WWF组办的&我为哥本哈根减斤碳&活动,大家开始在日常生活中减少能源、纸张等的消耗。请根据以下四幅图提供的信息,给某英文杂志写一篇以&Low & carbon Living&为题的英文稿件,介绍你们参加此次活动第一天的具体做法。 注意:1.信的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 Low & carbon Living Recently, my classmates and I participated in the activity of Low & Carbon Living organized by the WWF. On the first day&
One possible version: Low & carbon Living Recently, my classmates and I participated in the activity of Low & Carbon Living organized by the WWF. On the first day, we chose to go to school by bike or on foot rather than by bus or car. Before we left the classroom, we made sure the lights and the computer were switched off. In order to make full use of paper, we began to write on both sides. Besides, while shopping, we no longer used plastic bags but carried environmentally friendly ones. I think what we did on that day was meaningful, which an help us to form a good habit. We should also call on the people around us to do something for low & carbon living. Only in this way will the earth he a good place to live on. & & & & & 开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. 提示词:放大镜:magnifier &
One possible version: As can he seen in the picture, there is a small spot on the table while a man is looking at it with a magnifier. Through the magnifier, the spot seems bigger and clearer. The picture has a reflection in our daily life. The spot is just like a person&s strongpoint or weak point. If we enlarge one&s strongpoint, we may recognize it and can find something worth learning from the person. On the contrary, if his weak point is always focused on, he will feel discouraged, which prevents him from making progress.& In my opinion, we should make it clear where it magnifier is used and what can be enlarged. & & & 情景作文(20分) 假如你是高三学生李华,你的笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解高考后这个暑假的打算。你给他回复,告诉他你将去上海参加世博会志愿者服务工作。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件。 注意: 1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 &
世博会简介
(exposition)
首次在发展中国家举行
北京馆(Beijing Pavilion)
引导员;介绍文化和著名建设(故宫,鸟巢等)
参观 场馆;了解科技成就及新发明
& Dear Tim I&ve received your email, asking me about my plan for the summer vacation. Now let me tell you something exciting&&. I hope you can come and see it for yourself. Fondly Yours, Li Hua One possible version: Dear Tim, I&ve received your email, asking me about my plan for the summer vacation. Now let me tell you something exciting. I&ve applied to be a volunteer for the World Expo 2010 Shanghai and I&ll start working as soon as I have finished the entrance examination. The exposition is a grand intermational gathering, which is expected to attract 70 million visitors from both home and abroad. And what makes it unique is that it is being held in a developing country for the first time. Can you imagine how proud I feed to be able to do my bit for this special occasion? Speaking of the volunteer work, I&ll mainly help out in Beijing Pavilion, where I will show the visitors around and introduce the magnificent buildings to them, such as the Forbidden City, the Bird&s Nest and so on. It&ll be a good chance to help the visitors to get to know about the culture of Beijing. Apart form my work as a volunteer, I will certainly pay a visit to different pavilions., I won&t miss seeing the great inventions and achievements on& display and I can experience different cultures as well as exchange ideas with people around the world. Sounds fantastic, doesn&t it? I hope you can come and see it for yourself. Fondly Yours, Li Hua 第二节& 开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your English class, your teacher shows you he following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.
& & One possible version: In the picture there is an old man sitting alone on the bench in a park. He is looking at a young mother holding the bike for little daughter while she is riding it. By the side of the old man lies a sleeping little pet dog. This is a picture of great contrast. By the look on the man&s face, we can tell the old man feels bit lonely. However, the little girl, enjoying her mother&s company, is playing happily. Nowadays, all families have only one child. So parents do whatever they can to take good care of their children. There&s nothing wrong with that. But meanwhile, as far as I&m concerned, not only the young but also the old in society deserve good care and enough attention. The needs of the old shouldn&t be ignored. In conclusion, we shouldn&t lose the good tradition of caring for the old. & & & & & & 开放作文(15分) &&&&&& 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &&&&&& In your English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. & &
& One possible version: &&&&&& As can be seen in the picture, a man is given a lot of praise and claps.Obviously he is very satisfied with himself, thinking he is perfect. &&&&&& I think the picture conveys a message vividly.Even if one receives a lot of praise, he must be clear-headed, or he'll be lost in it.The man in the picture doesn't realize that he still has much to improve, which probably prevents him making more progress.As the saying goes, pride goes before the fall.So I think one shouldn't be too proud in face of success. & & & & & 情景作文(20分) &&&&&& 某中学生英语报开展展征文活动,主题为&2009年北京的交通状况&。下面的图表是2009年北京交通出行结构示意图。请结合图表内容,用英语写一篇简要的报告,并就某个数据说说你的观点,参加征文活动。词数不少于60。 &
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & One possible version: &&&&&& The chart shows the percentage of the different means of transportation people used in Beijing in 2009.38.9% of the people preferred to use public transportation, such as buses, or subways.At the same time, the people who drove made up 34% of the total, which shows the increasing tendency of private cars.The result also shows only 18.1% of the people traveled by bike, while 7.1% of the people took taxis, and 1.9% tried other means of transportation. &&&&&& From the data showed above, more than one third of the citizens are in favor of public transportation.In my opinion, people should be encouraged to use buses or subways, as it can reduce pollution and relieve traffic jams.Besides, it is very economical and convenient. & & & & & & 开放作文(15分) &&&&&& 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &&&&&& In your spoken English class, your teahcer shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. &
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & One possible version: &&&&&& From the picture we can see that a bunch of sticks stay together and look happy, while one stick is alone and looks upset. &&&&&& I think the picture conveys the message that working together can bring people happiness. Everyone dreams of living a happy life forever.However, it is impossible to enjoy life by oneself like the lonely stick in the picture.If he or she works together with his or her teammates or peers, he or she will certainly be impressed and cheer up.In my opinion, we have to realize the importance of teamwork and try to involve ourselves in the activities as much as possible. & & & & & & & & 情景作文 (20分) &&& 三年的高中即将结束。请你以&I will remember my school life forever&为题,为英语校刊投稿。 注意:文章应包括下面四幅图的内容 &&&&& 词数不少于60。 &&&&& 文章的开头已为你写出。 After the College Entrance Examination, the three-year school life will come to an end. It&s hard to say goodbye to my school, teachers and friends, because I have an unforgettable time here. &
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & One possible version: &&&&&& After the College Entrance Examination , the three-year school life will come to an end. It&s hard to say goodbye to my school, teachers and friends ,because I have an unforgettable time here. &&&&& My school is beautiful,with trees,gardens,modern buildings and a large playground. The school flag at the gate greets me every day in the morning,making me feel great. &&&&&& I also enjoy& attending classes,listening attentively to the teachers or having discussions with my classmates. Everyone actively participates and every class is meaningful. Teachers in our school are very helpful.They are not only experienced and knowledgeable,but we also patient and understanding. Whenever I have problems with my study or life, my teachers are always there ,ready to lend a hand. We also have colorful sports activities at schoo1. In addition to PE classes,we have more choices 1ike playing basketball, soccer,table tennis,as well as swimming. &&& In a word, everything here will be in my heart forever. & 开放作文 (15分) &&& 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &&& In your spoken English class,your teacher shows you the following picture.You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. 参考词汇:label标签
& One possible version:
As is shown in the picture, a half-empty bottle is going to stick a label of &full& on its body, feeling proud and confident. The picture seems to be reflecting a kind of social phenomenon. We might often meet some people who look confident, trying to impress others with their &rich& knowledge. However, just like the bottle in the picture, what they really know is just a little. What they actually have in their head is far from enough. As an old saying goes, empty bottles make the loudest noise. Therefore, it&s wise to enrich ourselves with knowledge and try to make our head full. & & & & & & & & &&&&&& 假设你是李华,上周五参加了学校为高三学生举行的成人仪式。请根据以下四幅图的顺序,向你的美国朋友 &&&&&& 注意:1.词数不少于60。2.开头和结层已为你写好。 参考词汇:成人仪式the Coming-of-Age ceremony &&&&&&&&& 礼堂auditorium Dear Tom,
Last Friday, I took part in the Coming-of-Age Ceremony in our school, which was quite a meaningful occasion in my life.&&That&s what we did on this special occasion. Do you have similar events in the USA? Please let me know if you do.
One possible version: Dear Tom,
Last Friday, I took part in the Coming-of-Age Ceremony in our school, which was quite a meaningful occasion in my life. Formally dressed, we gathered at the school auditorium at 2 pm, waiting for the great moment to come. On the stage sat our beloved teachers and some parents. At the beginning, our president and a parent delivered to us their congratulations and best wishes. We could feel both their love and expectations. Then two students, representing us, expressed our gratitude and determination to take on responsibilities. The most moving moment came when we were given the letters from parents. Tears rolled down my face as I read, recalling each memorable moment in my life and feeling the ever-lasting love from my parents. At the end of the ceremony, all of us promised to try our best, not only for ourselves as adults, but also for our families and our society. The Coming-of-Age ceremony, for me, is
it is instructive lesson. That&s what we did on this special occasion. Do you have similar events in the USA? Please let me know if you do. Yours, Li hua 开放作文(15分) &&&&&& 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &&&&&& In your spoken English class , your teacher shows you the following picture .You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it
& One possible version: As we can see in the picture, two workers are working very hard building the railroad. When their boss comes, he is shocked to find that their tracks have failed to meet the set of tracks coming from the opposite direction. Keep your goals n mind and constantly compare what you are doing with your goals. That&s what I&d like to say to the men. It is easy to get lost in the details of our lives, forgetting about the way we are heading, just like the two workers buried in their present task. If they keep on working like this, they will never achieve their goals. Make sure you are on the right track towards your goals, and you will see growth each time you make an effort. & & & & & & 情景作文(20分) &&& 请根据下列内容,在你校英语校刊上发表一篇稿件。 &&& 1、目前中国西南部发生严重干旱。 &&& 2、学生会将于5月6日中午12:30在餐厅门口举行用自己的零花钱为受灾地区孩子买水的活动。 &&&&&& 3、希望全校同学从我做起,节约水资源。 &&&&&& 参考词汇:干旱drought &&&&&& 注意:词数不少于60。 One possible version: From the news we know that there is a severe drought in southwest China now. Most places are getting less rain than usual and people do not have enough water to drink. In order to help the affected kids to get enough clean water,an activity will be held at 12:30 on May 6 outside the gate of the dining hall by the Student Union. The students are expected to buy some drinking water using their pocket money.Besides we hope that all of us can realize the importance of water and take actions to save water in our daily life. & & & 开放作文(15分) &&&&&& 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &&&&&& In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.
One possible version: &&&&&& In the picture we can see a man fishing in a well. According to his book knowledge, fish are always living in the water,so he chooses a well to fish in. &&&&&& Fish do live in the water,but do they live in the well? I think the picture wants to tell us when we learn something,we should have a thorough study of it.Otherwise we'll make some silly mistakes.Just like the man in the picture,however he tries,he'll never get fish in the well. &&&&&& So when we learn something we should try to have a thorough understanding of it. & 书面表达(共两节,35分)第一节情景作文(20分) &&& 假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华,利用上周末的时间帮助祖父母安排了去北戴河的旅行。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,写一篇英文周记,叙述你从准备到送行的全过程。 &&& 注意:1.周记的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 Last weekend, I helped my grandparents prepare their trip to Beidaihe.
& One possible version: &&&&&& Last weekend, I helped my grandparents prepare their trip to Beidaihe. On Saturday morning, together with my grandparents, I seached the Internet for the train schedule, the weather in Beidaile, and some hotel information. In the afternoon, I went to the train station and managed to buy two tickets for my grandparents although there was a long queue. After dinner, I packed into the suitcase the things my grandparents reed, such as clothes, glasses, an umbrella, and a map. The next morning, I went to the station to see them off. Waving goodbye to them on the platform, I felt happy for them and wished them a safe journey. & & & & 开放作文(15分) & 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &&&& In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.
& One possible version: In the picture, between two closely-lcated buildings grows a big tree. Unlike most trees, this one bends in the middle , struggling all the way up to get more sunshine. The picture reminds me of those who secceed in unfavorable conditions. Faced with difficulties, they never give up but try their best to find a way out. Life can be hard. But if we have the courage and determination, we will finally get the sunshine we want as the tree in the pictrue does. & & & & & & 情景作文(20分) &&& 假设你是李华,光明中学的学生。寒假期间你参加了社区居委会组织的社区服务活动。 请你按照图片顺序,以&Community Service&为题,向学校英文校刊投稿,介绍这次活动情况。 注意: 1.文章开头已为你写好 &&& 2.词数不少于60 3.参考词汇:sports facilities体育设施 During the winter vacation, the students in our class joined in a meaningful activity in which all of us did our bit for the community. &
& One possible version: Community Service && &During the winter vacation, the students in our class joined in a meaningful activity in which all of us did our bit for the community. Fist we went to visit an old lady who lived all alone. While we were in her home, one of us chatted with her and the rest helped do a thorough cleaning. We swept the floor and dusted the table. When the work was done, the house looked really neat and tidy then we went to the sports center, where different sports facilities needed polishing. We set out to work at once. In no time everything was dust-free. To make the environment clean, we also picked up the litter on the grass and along the paths. As the Spring Festival was around the corner, we put up New Year decorations on the billboard and a poster with the characters Happy Chinese New Year on it. Having done all these, we saw a more pleasant community. Tired as we were, we felt happy as all of our work paid off. & & & 开放作文(5分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You&re asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. & &
参考词汇:play hopscotch 跳房子 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & One possible version: In the picture we see a group of children playing hopscotch happily while a boy is sitting in front of his computer,fully absorbed in a game. This picture intends to show how children today and in the past spend their free time.In the old days, there was no modem equipment such as TV sets or computers,so children killed time,playing games outdoors.With the development of science and technology,children are so attracted by computer games that they become addicted and stay in front of the screen all day long.Unlike the kids playing& hopscotch,a team game,the boy who tends to spend more time alone easily develops psychological problems such as a 1ack of a sense of cooperation and communication skills. &&& So in my opinion,modern science may not benefit people. & & & & & & & & & 假如你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为&A Volunteer Day&的英文稿件。请根据以下四幅图所提供的情景,叙述去年12月5日(The International Volunteer Day)你班志愿者日活动的完整过程。? 注意:? 1、短文的开头已为你写好。?2、词数不少于60。? 提示词语: patrol vt. 巡视 trim vt. 修整 Last December 5th our class organized an activity to celebrate the International Volunteer Day. We decided to spend the day doing something for our school instead of having classes. ???
Possible version: Last December 5th our class organized an activity to celebrate the International Volunteer Day. We decided to spend the afternoon doing something for our school instead of having classes. &&At the beginning of the first class in the morning, we gathered in our classroom and our monitor told us what we would do. As soon as we were divided into four groups we began to work separately. I was in Group 1. My classmates and I were responsible for the security of the school. We patrolled the campus with the guard to make sure everyone was safe at school. The students of Group 2 went to the garden to take care of the plants. Some were watering the flowers and trees while the others were trimming the bush. The third group helped the cook prepare for the dishes. They washed the vegetables and cut them into small pieces. Group 4 worked in the lab where they cleaned the test tubes and put them in good order. Having got the work done we all felt a sense of achievement. At the end of the last afternoon class we got together again in our classroom and elected the top ten volunteers for the day. What a valuable experience I had in the high school! I&ll remember it forever. (184) & 开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 &? In your English class, you are asked to describe the following picture and explain to your classmates how you understand it. ?
& & Possible version: In the picture we can see two men --a young man and an old man. The young man looks excited with the three big fish in his hand while the old man looks upset and angry carrying only a small fish with him. And the young man is running after the old man trying to explain something to him. & I think the picture conveys a message that everyong has his or her advantages. The old man is rich in life experience, but it doesn&t mean he can do everything best. The young one is lack of life experience, but full of energy and new ideas. He can do something better than the old. In my opinion, we should learn from each other no matter whether he (she)is old or young.& (131) & & & & &
情景作文(20分)&& ks5u 假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为响应绿化祖国的号召,你班四月十二日去郊区植树,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,介绍植树活动的全过程,给某英文杂志的&绿色行动&专栏写一篇以&Green Action in Our Class&为题的英文稿件。&& ks5u 注意:词数不少于60&& ks5u
提示词:郊区 suburbs&& ks5u Green Action in Our Class&& ks5u April 12 is memorable because our class had a meaningful experience on that day. In the morning, we bicycled to the suburbs to plant trees, talking and laughing all the way. Upon arrival, we began to work immediately. Some were digging holes. Some were carrying and planting young trees. Others were watering them. After getting the work done, we put up a board reminding people to protect the trees. Before leaving we took some photos to record our green action. Seeing the lines of trees, we all had a sense of achievement. We feel it&s our duty to protect and beautify our environment.&& ks5u & & 开放作文(15分)&& ks5u 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文,词数不少于50&& ks5u In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.&& K
& & 【参考范文】&& ks5u What an interesting picture! A Western young man, sitting at a table, is ready to eat a bowl of noodles. He is holding two forks the same way as we Chinese hold chopsticks. He is trying so hard to pick up the noodles that he is sweating a lot. At first glance, I think it&s a bit funny, for we Chinese take for granted that chopsticks are the tools for eating noodles. The man in the picture is trying to copy us. Obviously he is doing it the hard way. Maybe using one fork will do a better job, In my opinion, we don&t need to copy others& ways of thinking. Sometimes a simpler way of doing things may be a better way.&& ks5u & & & & 情景作文& (20分) 最近,你参加了高三年级组织的&你最重视哪科作业&的调查,结果见下面的饼状图。请据此写一篇短文, 介绍调查结果,并根据其中两个数据谈论自己的看法。 注意:1. 短文的开头已为你写好。 2. 词数不少于60。 Recently, a survey on homework preference has been conducted among senior three students. The results are as follows: & & & &
最重视各科作业的学生比例示意图
& One possible version: Recently, a survey on homework preference has been conducted among senior three students. The results are as follows: more than half of the students, about 54%, usually put their math homework in the first place while only 7% would rank Chinese as the most important. Meanwhile, English is regarded as most significant by 18% of the participants, and the other subjects attract the attention of 21% of the students. There is a profound difference between math and Chinese. Without doubt, some students hold the view that math is most interesting and challenging, and it seems easier for us to have a sense of achievement in it. However, each subject has its unique charm and they are of the same value. Therefore, I think we should take every subject seriously and improve our studies in a balanced way. & & & 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your spoken English class, your teacher shows the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. &
& Possible versions: As can be seen in the picture, a boy with two wings is flying high in the sky, his face shining with a confident smile, while below him there are many people holding up their thumbs or giving signs of victory. What the picture tries to tell us is the importance of encouragement. Since life is full of challenges and difficulties, people need to be encouraged when facing difficulty. There is no denying that almost everyone is likely to do better if others see more of their advantages rather than their weak points. It is other people&s support that gives us the wings to fly. Encouragement from parents, teachers and friends can promote one&s ability and enhance one&s confidence. In my opinion, everyone should learn to help and encourage others on their way to success. & & & & & & & 书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节& 情景作文(20分) 假设你是李华。你们班上个月参加了学校的艺术节活动。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,介绍你们班从准备到活动结束的全过程,给校刊英语园地写一篇以&Our Art Festival&为题的英文稿件。 注意: 1.文章的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 提示词:道具 property Last month our class took part in the Art Festival of the school. &
& One possible version: & Last month our class took part in the Art Festival of the school. We had a class meeting first, discussing what to perform in the festival. My class mates had several ideas such as putting on a drama, singing or dancing. As many of us were eager to participate, drama was our final choice. & Preparations started right after the discussion. Though most of us were new to drama, we all had the confidence to try. All or actors and actresses began to practice the play we chose. Meanwhile, other classmates were preparing the stage properties like costumes and other decorations. Our monitor even made some lovely hats for the drama. & The big day finally came. Every actor and actress performed at their best, impressing the audience greatly. Cheers and applause rose as they went up to receive the first prize. Our dream came true with the joint effort throughout the whole process. & & & & 开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. 提示词:水龙头 tap
& &One possible version: The picture shows that the fast running tap water is pouring into a basin, which looks so shallow that water keeps splashing out, with very little remaining inside. The picture seems to tell us & haste makes waste&. The water is running fast. However without a proper method--- a suitable container, the goal of getting enough water will not be easy to achieve. Similarly in out daily life, for example, to acquire knowledge, we should find a proper method and put constant efforts into what we are doing. Otherwise, just like the basin containing little water, we may also end up getting half the result with twice the effort. &Therefore, remember, proper methods and constant efforts are the key to success. & & &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 微作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信