Whenand月攘一鸡文言文翻译一下

She was born to wealth and power and in an ear when business and politics were left to men.Leater,as The Wsshington Post's publisher,Katharine Graham became one of America's most powerful wonmen.的翻译:她出生财富和权力并在耳边时商业和政治留下来的人。是皮手套,作为 Wsshington 后发布服务器,凯瑟琳 · 格雷厄姆成为美国的最强大西裤之一。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
She was born to wealth and power and in an ear when business and politics were left to men.Leater,as The Wsshington Post's publisher,Katharine Graham became one of America's most powerful wonmen.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
她出生财富和权力并在耳边时商业和政治留下来的人。是皮手套,作为 Wsshington 后发布服务器,凯瑟琳 · 格雷厄姆成为美国的最强大西裤之一。
当事务和政治留下了给人,她出生到财富和力量和在耳朵。Leater,比如Wsshington岗位的出版者, Katharine Graham成为了一个美国的最强有力wonmen。
她出生在财富和权力和在一个耳朵当业务和政治都留给了男子leater」wsshington邮政的出版商、凯瑟琳·格雷厄姆成为美国一个wonmen最强大。
她出生财富和权力并在耳边时商业和政治留下来的人。是皮手套,作为 Wsshington 后发布服务器,凯瑟琳 · 格雷厄姆成为美国的最强大西裤之一。Like the fable of the boy who cried “Wolf,” when there is finally real danger, the confirmation box won’t work because it cried too many times when there was no danger. 的翻译是:就像寓言的男童的喊“狼来了”,在终于有真正的危险,因为它确认框中无法工作时大声说过很多次没有危险。 For confirmation dialog boxes to work, they must only appear when a user will almost definitely click the No or Cancel button, and they should never appear when a user is likely to click the Yes or OK button. 的翻译是:在确认对话框中,工作时也必须时,才会出现一个用户几乎没有或单击“取消”按钮一定,就绝不应该出现在一个用户可能单击“yes(是)”或“ok(确定)”按钮。 The problem arises when the user interface attempts to accurately represent the concepts of recursion, hierarchical data, or multithreading. 的翻译是:问题是,当用户界面的概念试图准确地表示递归,分层数据,或多线程。 When a prospective buyer considers your product, he will trust the expert’s opinion more than an intermediate’s. 的翻译是:当一个潜在买家认为你的产品,他就会信任一个多位专家的意见中间。 The validation then takes place only when the control loses focus, that is, when a user is done with the field and moves on to the next one. 的翻译是:随后进行的验证控件失去焦点时,也就是说,当一个用户在移动的字段和一个上到下一个。 When two objects share properties, users will assume they are related or similar. When users perceive contrast in these properties, they assume the items are not related, and the items with the greatest contrast tend to demand our attention. 的翻译是:当两个物体共享属性,用户将承担起他们的修正案是相关或类似的名称。 当用户认为对比度这些属性中,他们承担的项目是不相关,这些项目的最大对比度往往要求与我们的注意。 When performed using the appropriate methods, design can provide the missing human connection in technological products. 的翻译是:执行时使用适当的方法、设计可以提供所缺的人权方面科技产品等。 As with users, when you encounter a proposed solution, ask &how would that help you or the user? 的翻译是:对于用户,当您遇到的是一个建议的解决方案,要问:“如何,这是否有助于您或用户? The biggest limitation of single-level, functional Undo occurs when a user accidentally short-circuits the capability of the Undo facility to rescue him. This problem crops up when a user doesn’t notice his mistake immediately. 的翻译是:最大的限制的单一的一级,撤消功能时,将出现用户不小心发生短路的能力的“撤消”功能来救他。 这一问题时作物的用户没有留意到自己的错误。 On the contrary, bolder graphics help the user to orient himself more quickly when the application pops up. 的翻译是:与此相反,更大胆地显卡有助于自己的用户,使更多的应用程序时,会很快地将会弹出。 When an application is asleep, it should look asleep. When an application is awake, it should look awake, and when it’s busy, it should look busy. When the computer is engaged in some significant internal action like performing a complex calculation and 的翻译是:当一个应用程序是睡着了,睡着了它应显示。 当一个应用程序是醒来时,它应检查完全清醒的,当它的忙碌状态,它应该正忙。 当计算机正在进行一些重大的内部操作,如执行一个复杂的计算和连接到一个数据库中,应该对我们来说,显而易见的反应就不会将其象往常一样很大。 Design works best when there is a relationship of mutual trust and respect among Design, Business, and Engineering. 的翻译是:设计时最好有一个工程之间的相互信任和尊重的关系设计、商业和工程。 When some event has transpired that was supposed to have transpired, never report this fact with a dialog box. 的翻译是:当某个事件发生了,本来有一些应该会发生了,从来没有报告这一事实,一个对话框。 In a car, the driver gives the car direction when he wants to change the car’s behavior. 的翻译是:在一辆汽车,驱动程序为方向的车,他要改变汽车的行为。 They typically fall short when used to examine arbitrary or abstract data presented in more than two dimensions. 的翻译是:一般来说,当他们短期内的数据研究任意或抽象两个多层面。 Labels on buttons have very different contextual needs depending on where and when they will be used. 的翻译是:标签上标注按钮具有非常不同的位置和上下文需要取决于将于何时使用。 When considering whether it makes sense for personas to have business or social relationships, think about: 的翻译是:在考虑是否是有意义的角色,以有业务或社会关系中,考虑的问题: When we tell our word processor to print a document, it doesn’t tell us when the paper supply is low, or when 40 other documents are queued up before us, or when another nearby printer is free. 的翻译是:当我们告诉我们字处理器文档打印,它不会告诉我们当纸张供应不足、或在40个其他文件在排队摆在我们面前,或者在附近的其它打印机是免费的。 When to violate guidelines 的翻译是:当违反准则 Considerate products know when to bend the rules 的翻译是:知道何时应该体谅产品弯曲的规则
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.当你收到名片时,要仔细看一下名片信息并向对方表示感谢 的翻译是:When you receive a business card, to look at the card information and to each other thanks 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
当你收到名片时,要仔细看一下名片信息并向对方表示感谢
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When you receive a business card, business card information to carefully look at each other and to thank
When you receive the name card, must look carefully the name card information and expresses thanks to opposite party
When you receive a business card, to look at the card information and to each other thanks
When you receive business cards, business cards, take a close look at the information and to express gratitude to each other
When you receive the name card, must look carefully the name card information and expresses thanks to opposite party
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 他的人生也不是一帆风顺 His life is not problem-free & (1)新娘在伴娘的陪同下化妆(可在家、到婚纱影楼或到美容店),同时,新娘起床,准备当天红包(5个左右)。 (1) bride puts on make-up under bridesmaid's accompaniment (to be possible in home, to improve looks shop to nuptial dress shade Lou Huodao), simultaneously, the bride gets out of bed, preparation at the same day red package (about 5). & Press Volume Down and Power to start the device into Bootloader mode. 压下容量并且供给动力发动设备入引导装入过程方式。 & The population of China is larger than these of India 中国的人口大于这些印度 & 摔下楼 Falls goes downstairs & auto brake 自动闸 & 美国时间,他明天早晨应该去德国了 The American time, he morning will be supposed to go to Germany tomorrow & 内车行道 In roadway & 底部的肤色 Base skin color & precipitate after boiling water bath 沉淀物在沸水浴以后 & China has a proverb: a horse is not sweet. Refers to the forced love is not happy 中国有一条谚语: 马不是甜的。 提到牵强的爱不是愉快的 & to repair the inmarsat satellites in the orbit 修理inmarsat卫星在轨道 & 1、他们一得到消息就通知了我们
2、我还没来得及阻止他,他就跑开了 As soon as 1st, they obtained the news to inform us 2nd, I did not have prevent him with enough time, he ran off & 乱想的 Lets one's thoughts wander & 一个处于困境的人 Is in the difficult position human & This territory has been purchased by you.There os no need to purchase it again. 这疆土由您购买了。那里os没有需要再购买它。 & commercial catering la菜单|设宴 & 电阻烧损的原因我们认为: The resistance loss by burning reason we thought that, & i do not believe destiny 我不相信命运 & have a debt 有债务 & 亲爱的妈妈,我昐着自已能快点长大,等我长大了,我也会牵着你的手慢慢走,就像当年你牵着我。 Dear mothers, I 昐 from have been able a bit faster to grow up, wait for me to grow up, I also can pull your slow in work don't go, likely in the past you were pulling me. & 文献述评 Literature commentary & CC Security Code CC安全代码 & non-epizootic area 非动物流行病的区域 & land in the west 土地在西部 & 我喜欢你很久了 I liked you being very long & learning english is too more 学会英语是太更多 & 开始我一天的工作。 Starts an I day-long work. & As little as possible to belittle others, as much praise of others 尽可能少轻视其他,同样多其他的称赞 & 箱子的毛重 Box gross weight & 你是做什么工作的 方便告诉我吗 You are do any work the convenience to tell me & you stay
in yiwu ? 您在yiwu停留? & social
activities 社会 活动 & lovelorn it! 失恋它! & Nothing's
you .. 什么都不改变我的对您的爱。 & 老师说我的书法相当差 Teacher said my calligraphy serves as a petty government official & 豁出去 Readying for any sacrifice & 不要盲目跟从,从自己的利益出发 With from, do not embark blindly from own benefit & 抵用券 Is usable the ticket & mated Cartoon and Comics Show(ACCS)have also nation-wide risen. 被联接的动画片和翻译公司展示(ACCS)也有上升的全国性。 & A. morality A. 道德 & 无知少年 Ignorant youth & 尽管我竭尽全力想讨好每个人,但说话却好像总是不合时宜。 Although I do utmost want to flatter each person, but speaks inopportunely actually probably always. & There are many beautiful houses on apiece of the road 有许多美丽的房子打开每个路 & 六月中旬 Mid-June & 现在真在下雪,这是一个下雪的一天 Now really is snowing, this is one day which snows & 我的父母也是一样的 My parents also are same & Brighton’s pure rehabilitation focus is driven and supported by an exceptionally strong executive management team. The Brighton management team together has an average greater than twenty-five years of successful rehabilitation management experience. 布赖顿的纯净的修复焦点驾驶并且格外坚强的行政管理组支持。 布赖顿管理组一起有一平均大于二十五年成功的修复管理经验。 & you must be open to the topic about sex things 您一定是开放的到题目关于性事 & I will be able to say 我能说 & the very customer of the day,what does he want?the letter a 天,他想要什么的顾客?信件a & two phenomena control the movement of blood through the heart two phenomena control the movement of blood through the heart & 钟乳石 Stalactite & i will sent you also
a another 我意志也送了您另 & 他七岁了 His seven years old & got heavier 得到更重 & 我积极参加体育锻炼,经常参加学校里的各项体育活动,希望可以为学院争光,为学院做贡献。我喜欢一句话,身体是翻译公司的本钱。 I participate in the physical training positively, participates in the school frequently each sports, hoped may bring honor for the institute, makes the contribution for the institute.I like a speech, the body am the revolutionary qualification. &已解决问题
老师您好,请教一下这段的翻译。Likewise, if you want to find a job, take a sheet of paper, and write a brief account of yourself. In making a blueprint for a job, begin with yourself, for when you know exactly what you have to offer, you can intelligently plan where to sell your services.
这是我的翻译:同样的,如果你想找一份工作,就要先写一个简历,做一个属于自己工作的蓝图,从自己开始,因为你明确了自己可以胜任什么样的工作,你才可以明智地选择去哪推荐自己。这是96年passage1的第四段,我觉得自己的翻译和参考译文的差距很大,所以请问这样译可不可以,还有什么不足,请老师帮忙指出。我想考的是翻译专业,想请问老师在考试时什么样的译文才可以得高分呀!评分标准是什么呀!还有哪些是需要注意的,请老师指点一下,谢谢老师!麻烦您了!
提问时间: 14:04:25提问者:
你好同学建议的翻译是同样的,如果你想找一个工作,那就拿出一张纸,写一个简短的自我描述。为未来的工作设想一个蓝图,从自己开始,因为当你知道你可以提供什么,您可以明智地计划去哪里销售你的服务。参考译文也是参考性质的,翻译就是踩点给分祝考研顺利 欢迎登陆新东方在线欢迎到新东方在线论坛感谢您对新东方在线的支持和信任如您的问题未能得到妥善解决或有其他问题请访问:或联系售后客服:400 676 2300
回答时间: 08:02:27
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-2300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940Whenand翻译一下_百度知道
Whenand翻译一下
提问者采纳
When and ...什么时候
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}