你擒我愿你看看有没有这个有没有语法错误啊。。。急。。。

紧急...帮我看看这篇文章有没有什么语法错误。谢谢~!_百度知道
紧急...帮我看看这篇文章有没有什么语法错误。谢谢~!
ong long ago。要求,lovely animals.Now.Of course,perhaps we can still keep childlike innocence,like a song sings&quot?childlike innocence.We chased butterflies and dragonflies,green trees?或者是the swing。这是下周一要做的Some dreams are big,who dreamed of a little home for me,the time was gone,I always went around with a group of elder brothers and sisters.Consequently.The swing reminds me of my childhood.如上。出现错误或是不连贯的地方.We played on the swing and laughed all the time, and beautiful flowers, the simple dream and beauutiful memory can make me forget all my problems,I am glad because it has come true,the time in my heart was soft and sweet.Our world .But ,so I can realize the dream by this chance,and laughed in my pretty bed of green、通顺不,while others are small.It can never come back again.&quot.In the end. We went shopping for wood and rope.The swing.When we are growing up,surrounded by warm sunshine,we did it ourselves succussfully.I played pretend between the trees.On National Day,my family moved into a new house,顺便大家也帮我补充补充哈?还有就是结尾了;I was a little girl alone in my little world.When I was a little child.For me.Obviously we are losing more and more innocence?请大家帮忙想想哈,我感觉不知道该如何结束.My father and I made the swing together。或者时态上用得对不对,I like it very much.I had a dream that I could fly the highest swing,那该归纳成什么呢.It made me happy. But now。还有就是句子,I had a dream to make a
swing in my bedroom:请大家帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误,所以?还是a simple dream.They took me outside to be close to the nature.They help me relax myself.It difficult for us to enjoy the time as what it looks like in our childhood,we become busy,happy with the voices and laughter。如果在presentation的开头要说这篇文的topic的话,we waded across rivers and
streams、段落之间连贯.I never forget the time that we tied a rope to the tree and used it as a swing。谢谢~, have a small simple dream,we got a huge sense of achievement and satisfaction,请帮我修改一下,and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,after finishing it
提问者采纳
I had a dream that I could fly the highest swing.CI was a little girl alone in my little world.My father and I made the swing together,we did it ourselves succussfully.I never forget the time that we tied a rope to the tree and used it as a swing,I had a dream to make a
swing in my bedroom.But .Now.Of course.When we are growing up.We chased butterflies and dragonflies,like a song sings&quot,we waded across rivers and
streams,after finishing it,we become busy,I am glad because it has come true. But now, have a small simple dream,surrounded by warm sunshine,perhaps we can still keep childlike innocence,the time was gone.In the end.Obviously we are losing more and more innocence,green trees.They help me relax myself.On National Day,and laughed in my pretty bed of green.I played pretend between the trees, and beautiful flowers.When I was a little child,my family moved into a new house,so I can realize the dream by this chance,the time in my heart was soft and sweet,lovely animals.They took me outside to be close to the nature. We went shopping for wood and rope.Our world .We played on the swing and laughed all the time,I always went around with a group of elder brothers and sisters,we got a huge sense of achievement and satisfaction.The swing,who dreamed of Some dreams are big,I like it very muchLong long ago.It made me happy, the simple dream and beauutiful memory can make me forget all my problems.For me.It difficult for us to enjoy the time as what it looks like in our childhood,while others are small,happy with the voices and laughter.&quot,and fed my houseguests bark and leaves.It can never come back again.The swing reminds me of my childhood
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
问题不是一两处啊,这不能发表啊,语音和你说吧,改太麻烦楼主
第一段, long time ago好些, 卧室里弄个秋千,这里用 to get a swing in my bedroom好些。后一句用happy比glad好些。第二段, On the National Day, 要加 最后一句不用倒装好些。第三段, The swing reminds me of my childhood.Of course,the time in my heart was soft and sweet.不怎么通,我觉得这么写好些: The swing reminds me of the happy times of my childhood. elder brothers and sisters是亲哥哥亲姐姐,如果你想说小朋友们中的哥哥姐姐,就说friends就好,如果是表亲,就说cousins好了。to nature是不能加the的,这个要注意。waded through the rivers比较好。Our world ,surrounded by warm sunshine,lovely animals,green trees, and beautiful flowers,happy with the voices and laughter.此句不通。(我也没看明白啥意思,汗)The time has gone, 不是was。第四段, After growing up, we have become busy.
之后是as what it looked like。 其他的中式英语的地方蛮多的,不过要是再改动就完全不是你的作文了。如果是初中,高中,这样一篇就算不错了吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&急&请看一看这句话有没有语法错误_百度知道
&急&请看一看这句话有没有语法错误
as the other rookie&quotIn spite of the fact that Ernest was a beginner or a &quot, he improved at an amazing rate
提问者采纳
as the other rookie&quotIn spite of the fact that Ernest was a beginner or a &quot, he improved at an amazing rate
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦大家帮我看一下,我写的这段话有没有语法错误,谢谢_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我看一下,我写的这段话有没有语法错误,谢谢
,I felled a little sick and Is me mees cost 50 yuan to by taxi from airport&quot,Mark called me,He let'It&#39.my friend Mark was came to ShenZOh.He was waiting for 10 minutes downstairs!I completly forgot&Last Friday, my God,I shouted. After a few minutes,I bought him to my house.Mark is my best friend.&quot.Untill 12 PM. On F,I had a ridiculous day.&Everthing is so expensive in ShenZhen&quot.He was complain to me.I was very exciting,&quot
都好久没有用过英语了错误是很多,麻烦各位指出来哈!,没有办法!。谢谢了
提问者采纳
I had a ridiculous day。Last Friday,I brought him to my house.&quot.He complained to me &quot. But on the morning of that day.It cost me 50 yuan to be here by taxi from the airport.He had been waiting for 10 minutes downstairs.”I shouted我是英语老师. I was very excited.祝你进步.m.My best
friend Mark would come to Shenzhen to see me.At 12 a,my God1I comoletely forgot it.He asked me to meet him at the airport!“Oh;.After a few minutes,I
felt a little sick and IEverything is so expensive
in Shenzhen,Mark called me,帮帮你
提问者评价
谢谢!!!感谢各位了。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
O I shouted.&quot, and desiring my pickup at the airport for him. On Friday morning. I was very excited by this newLast Friday was ridiculous to me, I Everything is so expensive in Shenzhen that I was costed 50 yuan to here by taxi from airport, I brought him to my house and was complained by him. Until Mark called me at 12 pm that he had been waiting me for ten minutes downstairs. &quot, &quot.&quot. After a few minutes, because my best best friend Mark has planned to come and see me, I was sick slightly and pretty busy
Last Friday,I had a ridiculous day.my friend Mark came to ShenZhen to visit me, He asked me to meet him at the airport. I was so excited, sinc Mark is my best friend. On Friday morning, I felt a little sick and I was also pretty busy.Around 12 PM, Mark called me, and he said he was waiting for about 10 minutes downstairs of my office.&Oh, my God!I completely forgot it&,I shouted. After a few minutes,I brought him to my house.He complained to me that everthing is so expensive in ShenZhen. It costed him 50 yuan to take taxi from airport to my office.错误很多啊,现在好多了也!
Last Friday,
I had a miserable day.My friend, Mark, came to Shenzhen to see me. He asked me to meet him at the airport. Mark is my best friend and I was very excited to see him.In Friday morning, I was a little sick and was very tied up. At 12 PM, Mark phoned me and said that he had been waiting for me for 10 minutes in front of my house. I screamed, &Oh my God! I have forgotten completely!& After a few minutes, I brought him up to my home. He yelled to me that everything in Shenzhen was so expensive. It costed RMB 50 to take him by taxi from airport to my house.
有错误的地方更正如下:My friend Mark came to Shenzhen to see me.He let(过去式)me...I felt a little sick ....At 12 AM....He has waited for... a few minutes later, I brought him to my house. He compained to me ..&It cost 50 yuan to take a taxi here from the airport.
很多错啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
错的是满多的....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请哪位英文高手看一下这句话有没有语法错误,费用的产生可以用produce ? 谢谢_百度知道
请哪位英文高手看一下这句话有没有语法错误,费用的产生可以用produce ? 谢谢
The remaining speding were comed from teachers' salaries and furniture( each produced 15%) insurance (which produced only 2%)
语法和拼写错误~正确句子; salaries and furniture (each 15%) and insurance (2%)① Speding 改为 Spendings② were comed 改为 came③ 费用产生不可以用 produce:The remaining spendings came from teachers&#39,你直接说 each 15% 就可以了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
有错误,comed前不能加were,而且需要改作came 产生费用可以用produce
可以写中文吗? 我太懂你写什么, 因为语法很错。 我无法理解。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大虾看看这个条access查询语句错在哪里,软件提示语法错误,操作符丢失,急!多谢!
- 全力为用户发展你我他
请大虾看看这个条access查询语句错在哪里,软件提示语法错误,操作符丢失,急!多谢!
我想查询一个温度段的数值:查询语句如下?string strSQL = &select * from tb_Data where 反应釜=1 and 日期=&&+strDate+&& and (温度值&& + numHigh1 + & or 温度值&& + numLow1 + &)&;
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:致力于网站建设的技术交流,经验分享,资源分享,为网站建设者提供资源交流等站长交流论坛-易采网编程领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么查有没有这个公司 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信