my parents went to chengde for their holiday 的oracle 同义词

cheap north face fleece - Funded more than 15 years, died of students continued their parents
Beijing News: Why in the name of the class to write that letter to Uncle Lee?
Beijing News: also on how the debt?
Beijing News: see them changed a lot?
Li He: would like. My family tree also stood Kai (Bao Yuan students) sent the wedding photos, just like their own children. I wanted to have complete debt, to see them.
Niu Kai: Never. We wrote a letter to find uncle aunt first is our parents. Never thought of leaving either of the two old people.
Beijing News: the students sent a total of how much money?
Beijing News: how to spend the money?
Beijing News: Are there difficulties? Thought of giving up?
Duyan Min: This is not, and no mandatory. After graduation, some students in Baoding, some in Chengde, some in Shijiazhuang, each send their own. Some students did not send money to the middle two years his family was poor , but did not forget uncle aunt, also a letter. Students meeting between the phone, each time to bring Baoyuan parents.
Beijing News: see the letters and money orders are not to think of his son?
uncle, aunt:
Beijing News: the village people know that the students write to you transfer it?
Li He: graduated so many years, have done good, some are when the officer. I feel people are behind the pillar, stand up, I have relied on.
Li He: They look at me money, ask me who, I said so and so, Pou Yuen's students, they can be the envy of bad. They said, playing go are Shashi Hou Po-yuan, and to a little money also. I now have 26 children, not families of non-repeatable.
Li He: this not counted. Now is the 15 left money order, along with some students sent the letter along with the money. In 2007, the tenth anniversary of their graduation, but also from the party out of 1 ,000 yuan in funds sent to me.
Beijing News: graduation , class parents for the care devoted to Bao Yuan too?
Niu Kai: Yes, we really think, not young hot-headed.
Beijing News: the class react?
wish uncle aunt health!
Li He: catch up on debt. Sometimes exist with, and opened the spring of buy seeds, fertilizer.
Li Ho: Po-yuan and his brother had the disease did not, for the cure to the They, friends, brothers brothers, neighbors who can speak both borrowed borrowed. The results have not saved the life of two people, financial people to empty.
● dialogue characters: Bao Yuan class where students, Du Yanmin (squad leader), Hebei Province Forestry Bureau is now working. Niu Kai, now Baoding Public Utilities Authority. Houying Wu, Baoding now Shunping work of the CPPCC.
■ motivation
Duyan Min: We think of Bao Yuan sad, all silent, the Uncle Lee's address written down, it was a default.
Houying Wu: very supportive, the child is virtually a good education.
4 7, Hebei Province, Civilization, the CPC Hebei Provincial Education Committee, Hebei Provincial Communist Youth League initiative, learning trees, Hebei Agricultural University Department of Horticulture 93 (01) class graduates deeds.
Niu Kai: I told Baoyuan a dormitory, he had chatted with before, after graduation to honor their parents , father and mother quite easy. Bao Yuan and I get sick after that his brother is not of this disease. His great mental stress.
first time I do not believe, I do not believe the second time, the third back to the fourth round, mid-Mail letter to me, give me money, how can I not believe?
Li He: may is. Fireworks at home in the rural areas is already broken, do not smoke up. His two brothers one did not, that is, non-repeatable households, not to rely on. Doctor owed seventy thousand dollars to their debt, overwhelmed child. Like a knife pierced my heart, I feel the sky is falling, one second one second boil.
1996, the fruit trees, Hebei Agricultural University 93 (01) students in the class Bao Yuan died, after his brother died because of the same disease, living by farming Li He his wife became the December 22 that year, The letter said, 15 years, 93 (01) of all 26 students per class to celebrate the New Year Li gave money. So far there are 56 letters preserved, 15 money order.
Li He: I do not say his mouth, that time I could not help to the village government (village) Chou Chou, a letter yet? I have taken away, not waiting for me in silence.
Beijing News: debt is also finished, the students do not want you to work up an old married couple.
Beijing News: family support?
Li He: I own son care of me, leave me a. I do not believe, thinking that they are comforted me.
Beijing News: Uncle Lee for your requirements?
Beijing News: It was very tough bar.
Li He: 20 per year over the twelfth lunar month, when, to eradicated, I will receive the money order. Start one or two hundred of these years, and three hundred. The letter said let's buy some good food, take care of themselves.
Houying Wu: In order to Po-yuan medical treatment, his family debt. We all feel that, nobody, they can not children too.
Li He: December 1996, they were sent on 22 December. Very cold day. Mail the letter sent to the village government (village), the Government informed me to win the trust of the village.
● dialogue characters: Li He, Chengde City, Hebei Oolong Angeles urban village board, two sons suffering from dilated cardiomyopathy have died. 15 years before his death he was the son of 26 students to send money funded.
Beijing News: accidents do?
Duyan Min: June 1997, we have graduated, went their separate ways, gather once again difficult. Class less a country? A gathering, Niu Kai said,
Houying Wu: Uncle Lee never mentioned what we material not required.
Beijing News: People think you are doing the right thing to help Uncle Lee, show love.
Duyan Min: to the end of the year, also hurried to send it home for the elderly. They say you can be so for other elderly people, old people of their own wrong.
Niu Kai: students now conditions are good, if the uncle aunt quit a job, do not dry. They are alive one day, we managed a day. Commitment period of 15 years ago did not.
26 students from the alive one day pipe one day
Niu Kai: to say that the requirements of Uncle Lee would hope that we as their children, good health, family harmony, had been successful.
Beijing News: the students have no division of labor, who send much money every year?
Li He: I did not think, the letter said the students would take care of our dollars to replace the treasure life.
Baoyuan die, his mother secretly served a sleeping, feeding small rice soup do not know the pharynx. To wake up groggy the ninth day, talk topsy-turvy.
Beijing News: the first time the students received a letter Baoyuan is when?
fruit trees, Hebei Agricultural University 93 (01) class all the students
bereaved father, I am not a non-repeatable households had
Beijing News: then you have not graduated from Po-yuan said to take care of the parents, the young loyalty it?
Duyan Min: Bao Yuan died after Li Po-yuan uncle wrote to tell us no more. Class 26 students are very sad, we want to replace the care of Grandpa Po-yuan aunt. I drafted the letter as a squad leader, is the uncle's letter to Lee.
you! Bao Yuan's death we all already know, please do not be too sad old couple. Although we are not around you, but they will never forget the old couple. Our biggest hope is that the old couple back to health as soon as possible. Bao Yuan although they have, but we are still, after the old couple living expenses borne by us. We will graduate next year, Bao Yuan did not complete and we'll do things that will be. You must be strong up the old couple, good to be alive, and everyone was worthy of Bao Yuan.
Houying Wu: I just graduated, got the first pay $ 300 to Bao Yuan parents sent a 100. Zhao Gaofeng our class made a $ 300 all sent a.
Li He: In addition to farming, but I was sewing factory, stone factory, logistics companies, a lot of places to work. Children in the sewing factory gives his wife sweeping the floor. Whenever people who lent me money, I have one by one, I have two by two. Not this year, I have next year, not the year after next year also. Debt pay back the money, right and proper. Behind me, so a bunch of kids to support me, comforted me, I'll have to live.
Duyan Min: we went to the hospital to see him, feeling his life, unlimited pictures, care deeply for the parents. He want to go. He is gone, the parents how to do? Although he did not say, I see his eyes, has that meaning.
1996 年 12 月 22 日
Houying Wu: I just have to buy a house loans marriage had never been seen, much to Uncle Lee crammed send something. Send to send less than, Uncle Lee will not hold anything.
Duyan Min: 04 years 05 years after mostly phone calls. We want to continue writing. No phone hung up, and believe in it, Uncle Lee would like to us, but also picked up a look.
Duyan Min: This is not show love. We and Uncle Lee like family, doing things are natural. We do not process, do not want to render.
not worry. I feel they are quite busy, I had to get back to my earlier reply to them, let them worry.
Beijing News: then believe?
Li He: children begin to see the letter thought of Po-yuan, and if he was more than good. Every time I listen to his wife read the letter, are plugged in the door crying, much better now.
Beijing News: After Grandpa Lee What do you plan to take care of it?
Li Ho: each has its own children's parents, wife and children, have the financial burden. Children are good for me, but I have to have self-reliance, can work much on how much labor.
Houying Wu: our relationship, not only we help him, and he misses us. Often write care about our current situation. Once, Li Zhao Gaofeng uncle sent back 100 pounds of rice. Uncle Lee put our whole hearts of these people, we can not give up even more.
Beijing News: looking forward to letters from it?
Related articles:
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明}

我要回帖

更多关于 oracle 同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信