一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词好像是YOU AND ME 25
节奏很欢快,是某段的第一句好像有you and me这句词
补充:歌词中有下列单词:
/ for you / to be long / tell me
could you /hope you /you and me /make you/
fly / why / stay /……
不好意思,我的英语太差了,没听明白呵!!!
不区分大小写匿名
歌手:lifehouse 专辑:first time [ti:you and me ][al:first time][by:william王子]album:first timelifehouse-you and me (live in portland)what day is it and in what monththis clock never seemed so alivei can't keep up and i can't back downi've been losing so much timecause it's you and me and all other people with nothing to donothing to loseand it's you and me and all other peopleand i don't know why,i can't keep my eyes off of youall of the things that i want to say just aren't coming out righti'm tripping on wordsyou've got my head spinningi don't know where to go from herecause it's you and me and all other people with nothing to donothing to proveand it's you and me and all other peopleand i don't know why,i can't keep my eyes off of youthere's something about you nowi can't quite figure outeverything she does is beautifuleverything she does is rightcause it's you and me and all other people with nothing to donothing to loseand it's you and me and all other peopleand i don't know why,i can't keep my eyes off of youand me and all other people with nothing to donothing to proveand it's you and me and all other peopleand i don't know why,i can't keep my eyes off of youwhat day is it?and in what month?this clock never seemed so aliveLRC歌词来自:
你看看是不是~
这首歌 你找到没
我也在找呢
我找到了 我听到的时ateens 的firefly 不知道你是不是找这个
me and you 格子兮
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首女生唱的英文歌,其中开头好像有一句,i know you love me,i know you do很有节奏感的一首歌_百度知道
一首女生唱的英文歌,其中开头好像有一句,i know you love me,i know you do很有节奏感的一首歌
提问者采纳
应该是 Pussycat Doll 的 Don't Cha 吧?
提问者评价
谢啦~是这个了!!