跪求一个网站你懂的大家帮忙找一首歌是电影里的

您的位置:
希望大家能帮忙找一部香港的灵异片子
发贴人:219.131.108.*发贴时间:【】[]
&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& () &&&&  希望大家能帮忙找一部香港的灵异片子
大概的情节记得很多
有一个女生 不知道什么原因
来一个同学寄宿
在同学睡觉时
睡梦中老是见到一对夫妇
其中一个是他自己
梦见他自己拿了一把锄头
里面的人还栩栩如生
从她口中拿出一个夜明珠
那人还活着
记忆中这部片应该鬼片
肯定没有那些大明星主演
感激不尽   希望大家能帮忙找一部香港的灵异片子
大概的情节记得很多
有一个女生 不知道什么原因
来一个同学寄宿
在同学睡觉时
睡梦中老是见到一对夫妇
其中一个是他自己
梦见他自己拿了一把锄头
里面的人还栩栩如生
从她口中拿出一个夜明珠
那人还活着
记忆中这部片应该鬼片
肯定没有那些大明星主演
向好友推荐本贴:&&&& 标题:《希望大家能帮忙找一部香港的灵异片子》&&&& 地址: .cn/Article/201208/showp1.html
发表您的评论
点评字数 0
?尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规
?承担一切因您的行为直接间接导致的民事刑事法律责任
?本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
?本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
?参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
?共同建立健康的网络社区,请向管理员举报不良帖子
?举报邮箱:跪求大家帮忙找一首歌._百度知道
跪求大家帮忙找一首歌.
请问这个是什麽歌啊这首英文歌的歌词有几句是:loveday is gone和never say goodbye someone tell m摩粉哆寡馨干壶袍e why的
提问者采纳
,re not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not aloneFor I am here with you Though you&#39..Though we're far apart Heart.., oh Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand So forever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Then something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you&#39..;re always in my heart For you are not alone Not aloneYre far away)I am here to stay(And you with me) For you are not alone(You&#39是不是michael jackson的《川灯搬沸植度代泌you are not alone 》Another day has gone I'll be there You are not alone I am here with you Though you're always in my heart And you are not alone Oh;re always in my heart You are not alone(You are not alone)For I am here with you(I am here with you) Though you'll come runnin&#39, not aloneAnd you with me.;ll be there I&#39.For I am here with you Heart.......You just reach for me girlIn the morning in the eveningNot alone.And girl you know that I' Fm still all alone How could this be You're far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we&#39.;re far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we're far apart You&#39.;re always in my heart You are not alone All alone Why, you are not alone.Whisper three words and I're far apart You&#39.You're far apart You&#39.;re always)In my heart.;re far away I am here to stay For you are not alone I am here with you Though we&#39., together.., not aloneOh;re far away(Though you&#39
提问者评价
谢谢你啦..
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
ll be there You are not alone I am here with you Though you&#39. Whisper three words and I&#39.....For I am here with you Hre far apart You'm still all alone How could this be You&#39.You&#39..., not alone Oh.Though we're always) In my heart,re always in my heart For you are not alone Not alone Yre not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you'll come runnin&#39.;re far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we&#39, not alone And you with me.;re far away(Though you' Fre far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we're far away) I am here to stay(And you with me) For you are not alone(You're far apart You're always in my heart And you are not alone Oh;re far apart You&#39.;re always in my heart You are not alone All alone Why. You just reach for me girl In the morning in the evening Not alone, oh Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear叶苣佰段脂灯呆仑 your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand So forever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Then something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you&#39...;re far away I am here to stay For you are not alone I am here with you Though we&#39..;ll be there I&#39,re far apart Heart..... And girl you know that I&#39《you are not aAnother day has gone I&#39.;re always in my heart You are not alone(You are not alone) For I am here with you(I am here with you) Though you&#39, together
michael jackson的《you are not alone 》 Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart You are not alone All alone Why, oh Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand So forever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Then something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart And you are not alone Oh... Whisper three words and I'll come runnin' Fly... And girl you know that I'll be there I'll be there You are not alone I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart You are not alone(You are not alone) For I am here with you(I am here with you) Though you're far away(Though you're far away) I am here to stay(And you with me) For you are not alone(You're always) In my heart.....For I am here with you Heart.....Though we're far apart Heart.....You're always in my heart For you are not alone Not alone You are not alone, you are not alone... You just reach for me girl In the morning in the evening Not alone, not alone And you with me, not alone Oh, together, together...
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首歌开头有“stay with me” 开始是个男的 后便还有个女的一起唱(疑似日语) 找了好久了 都不知道叫什么 跪求了 找了半年都没找大 大家帮帮忙吧
跪求一首歌开头有“stay with me” 开始是个男的 后便还有个女的一起唱(疑似日语) 找了好久了 都不知道叫什么 跪求了 找了半年都没找大 大家帮帮忙吧 50
节奏有点R&B 绝对不是中文的~
是不是 这首&&&& 歌名&& Stay With Me feat&&&&&&&&&&&& 女歌手& JAMOSA&&& 跟&&&男歌手& BIG RON& 合唱得
一开头 是&&& Don't go stay with me till the end中间开始&&& 2个人 合唱
&
-BIG RON-Don't go stay with me till the end君がいなければ俺は素直にはなれないDon't go stay with me till the endそばにいて欲しいCause your my only perfect queen-BIG RON-Girl your my perfect queenそばにいつもいてくれる Lady最初は軽い気持ちで声を掛け Then approaching君に会う事が 楽しみになってた毎日俺が Thug だろうがいつも笑顔で Makes me happyWhen your aroundお前がいると俺も素直にYou know I'm always down,Whatever you wanna do (baby)I'll be there for youどこに行っても 何があってもGirl,Remember when we met思えばお前が俺の始まり-BIG RON & JAMOSA-Don't go stay with me till the end君がいなければ俺は素直にはなれないDon't go stay with me till the endそばにいて欲しいCause your my only perfect queen-JAMOSA-世界一周しても運命の相手と巡り会えない人はたくさんいる何が何でも私を守ってくれるあなたを誰がなんと言おうとこの愛を信じますI love the way U walk the way U talk他に誰も比べられないThe way U touch hold me kiss me他の誰にも渡せない最後まで 最後の日までStay with me babytill the end of our fine-BIG RON & JAMOSA-Don't go stay with me till the endあなたいなければ私素直にはなれないDon't go stay with me till the endそばにいて欲しいCause your my only perfect kingStay with me by my sideNo one makes me feel alrightForever and ever girl ohI dedicate my life to you boyTill the end of timeLove is on our sideSo tell me baby you'll always be mine,your mineDon't go stay with me till the end君がいなければ俺は素直にはなれないDon't go stay with me till the endそばにいて欲しいCause your my only perfect queenDon't go stay with me till the endあなたいなければ私素直にはなれないDon't go stay with me till the endそばにいて欲しいCause your my only perfect king
的感言:我爱死你了
太谢谢谢你了
其他回答 (5)
ironik - stay with me&&&&&&& 一男一女 唱的..对吧?
不是这个 后边应该是日语的 不是这首
宇多田光的& Prisoner Of Love&& 呜呜...我笨一点...有可能不对....
bu shi& zhege&
是不是 garden of everything
坂本真绫的
bushi zhege .....& wuwu
98degree的Because of you 的中间部分,可能是你想要的!
不是啊 后边还有个女的跟他合啊 而且不是韩语 就是日语啊
中间那个女的有唱“baby boy”么??
是电视剧太阳之歌中的插曲、我有这首歌、如果找不到下载地址可以找我。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家现在位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&重装警察
夏日福星关之琳凸点_我是一棵小草 电视剧
_求电影《重返人间》中的一首歌-重装警察刚看完一部电影,那里面放的一首歌,那里面的歌词有一句是:搞搞新意思...(提示下是貌似香港的老歌就是不懂叫什么名字了)求歌的名字
刚看完一部电影,那里面放的一首歌,那里面的歌词有一句是:搞搞新意思...(提示下是貌似香港的老歌就是不懂叫什么名字了)求歌的名字 5
皇后大道东
其他回答 (1)
等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求qq表情 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信