心很难猜到不用谢用英语怎么说讲怎么说

当前位置: &
求翻译:英语这门课目我认为很重要,但是许多人并不喜欢它,因为它很难。但我却不这么认为,我觉得英语很有意思,可以用英语与同学交流,还可以在英语中寻找属于自己的快乐。是什么意思?
英语这门课目我认为很重要,但是许多人并不喜欢它,因为它很难。但我却不这么认为,我觉得英语很有意思,可以用英语与同学交流,还可以在英语中寻找属于自己的快乐。
问题补充:
English project I consider this course very important, but many people do not like it because it is difficult. But I do not think so, I think English is very interesting, you can communicate in English with students, but also in English to find their own happiness.
I believe that this class of English is very important, but many people do not like it, because it is so difficult. But I do not think so, I think that English is a very interesting exchange with the students in English, can be in English, you can also find their own happiness.
English this topic I think very importantly, but many people do not like it, because it is very difficult.But I not such believed actually that, I thought English is very interesting, may use English and schoolmate exchanges, but also may seek in English belongs to own joy.
English the subjects I think are important, but many people do not like it, because it is very difficult. But I do not think so, I think that English is very interesting, you can communicate in English with other students, you can also find their own happiness in English.
English project I consider this course very important, but many people do not like it because it is difficult. But I do not think so, I think English is very interesting, you can communicate in English with students, but also in English to find their own happiness.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!心很难猜到用英语讲怎么说_百度知道
心很难猜到用英语讲怎么说
心很难猜到用英语讲怎么说? 英语就是:The heart is very difficult to guess. 很希望我的回答会对你有帮助。如有不明白,可以再追问,若满意请采纳,谢谢你,并祝你进步!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:英语是一门重要的学科。它对与我们来说很难,我学习英语是因为它是必须要掌握的。你可以把单词每天写几遍,一天背八至十个单词。你可以尝试猜测单词的意思,你可以多听听英语歌曲。你就可以学好英语。是什么意思?
英语是一门重要的学科。它对与我们来说很难,我学习英语是因为它是必须要掌握的。你可以把单词每天写几遍,一天背八至十个单词。你可以尝试猜测单词的意思,你可以多听听英语歌曲。你就可以学好英语。
问题补充:
English is an important subject. It is difficult with us, I am learning English because it is necessary to grasp. You can write the word several times a day, one day back eight to ten words. You can try to guess the meaning of the word, you can listen to English songs. You can learn English.
正在翻译,请等待...
English is an important discipline.It to is very difficult with us, I study English am because it is must have to grasp.You may write every day the word several, a day back eight to ten words.You may attempt the guess word the meaning, you may listen to English song.You may learn English.
English is an important subject. Its is hard for us I study English because it must master. You can write words several times, the back eight or ten words a day. You can try to guess the meaning of the word, you can listen to English songs. You can learn English well.
English is an important subject. It is difficult with us, I am learning English because it is necessary to grasp. You can write the word several times a day, one day back eight to ten words. You can try to guess the meaning of the word, you can listen to English songs. You can learn English.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Xu Zheng like taking watching movies and listening to pop songs taking notes.But he found it difficult to listen carefully to the pronunciation of all,because the native speakers talk too quickly. in addition,he learns English by making up conversations with friends.He realized the importance of English: most people n
参考译文1:徐峥,喜欢看电影,听流行歌曲notes.But他发现很难仔细聆听所有的发音,,因为母语说话太快。此外,通过friends.He交谈,他学习英语,实现英语的重要性:现在大多数人讲英语作为第二语言,而英语是世界各地的用于计算机,英语往往是科学,而如果您掌握英语的语言,它可以帮助我们了解了许多新的书籍和电影参考译文2:徐峥,喜欢看电影,听流行歌曲notes.But他发现很难仔细聆听所有的发音,,因为母语说话太快。此外,通过friends.He交谈,他学习英语,实现英语的重要性:现在大多数人讲英语作为第二语言,而英语是世界各地的用于计算机,英语往往是科学,而如果您掌握英语的语言,它可以帮助我们了解了许多新的书籍和电影参考译文3:徐郑像看电影和听流行歌曲以便笺。但母语的人说话太快,因为他发现很难仔细听,发音。此外,他学英语通过与朋友交谈起来。他意识到英语的重要性: 大多数人现在英语作为第二语言,英语世界上用于计算机、 英语常用在科学领域,如果您掌握英语这门语言,它可以帮助我们了解很多新的书和电影参考译文4:____________砍像采取看电影和歌曲流行,同时注意到。但他认为,很难认真地听取了所有的发音,因为该母语者谈得太快。 此外,他学习英语的同时与朋友交谈。他实现英语的重要性:大多数人民现在发言英文作为第二种语言,英语是在全世界使用计算机、英文常常使用在科学、如果你师父的英语,可以帮助我们了解了许多新书籍和电影语义参照:健康的习惯 &
Healthy habitsnothing much to tell you & 什么也不告诉你很多i was glad when w finally received the book i had long been expected & w 终于收到我长时间预计这本书时,我很高兴Nobody covld ever replace you &
没有人 covld 曾经取代你有人在玩冲浪 &
Someone is playing surf星期五后还有两天时间 &
Friday, two days after the time我们能换个话题吗 & We can change the subject?我怕打针 & I'm afraid of injectionsWhich is farther away---Australia or the moon. & Which is farther away---Australia or the moon.i will be changed &
我将改变with balancing zinc & 与平衡锌我也会陪在你身边 & I will stay here by your sideJianye District No. 28 Hengshan Road, Room 901, 130 & [object Object]I will attend class tomorrow & 我明天将出席类YOU ARE THE ONE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. YES I DO! I AM TOO HAPPY TO STAND FAINT! & 你是的一个我一直在找的。是的,我愿意!太高兴的昏倒 !1:发生什么是了?2:我的肚子痛。1:你应该多喝热水。2:真是个好主意。 & 1: what is happening? 2: the pain in my stomach. 1: you should drink plenty of water. 2: it's a good idea.Strong analytical and problem-solving skills &
较强的分析和解决问题能力你太紧张了,你可以听听音乐放松 & You are too tense, you can listen to music relax他们住在那头不远处的地方 & They are living in a place not far away from his headFound your friend right.. Took to the streets? Do you mean shopping. & 发现你的朋友的权利..走上街头?你的意思是购物。A 1st-out-of-3 & 第 1 次出 3polar bear made it all & 北极熊一口10米深的井 & A 10 m deep wellno i m not i m a boy & 没有IM IMA男孩再聊会 &
Talk to you later我地钱包里没有钱 & In my wallet does not have the moneyDOC Fee: & doc费:昨天晚上太晚了 & It is too late last nightyou look worried.paul & 你看担心.保罗今年年底这条公路将能完成 & This Expressway will be completed later this year toI don't want to be your whole life , just your favorite part. & 我不想被你的一生,只是你最喜欢的一部分。我有事要忙了 有时间聊 & I have something to busy to have time to talkMoviegoers & Moviegoers读书心得 & Comprehension最近查询: & Shareholders entrust specialized managers on company management, thus formed the Agency. & 内部功耗(交换机上) &
This small wallet is spent a long time before they do better & I am on the 8th grader, subjects increased from 7 to 8 door door. & 首先是水和电 & Have public bath rooms in the North, the South did not, and I'm living in the South &
这是非常令人兴奋! & Chrysanthemum Celery & 烨我是一名大学生:)你工作吗? & 是我的名字卡卡 & A day to back more than 20 words & 人paclno女子的气味 &
The country had such a request & The question is choose? & I will probably spend the day in silence &
palm 支持帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 不用谢用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信