文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:23|
上传日期: 10:46:53|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:2014外研版小学英语三年级上册复习资料.DOC初中英语语法_百度知道
初中英语语法
to do句型的要像定语从句求初中英语常梗管凰攮好锦钦的句型语法和词语语法(人教版)不要短语比如ill只能做表语不能做定语而sick可以比如形容词修饰不定代词要后置比如like+doing&#47,现在完成时什么的都详细说说马上中考了,先谢谢
提问者采纳
run-running, ch.m、现在进行时 表示动词在此时正在发生或进行就使用进行时态:watches,如下. What’s your first name.e) There isn’She’s Helen, waits,构成如下, sing-singing:study-studies. Can you play the piano? At five o’clock. (连系动词) c) I want a sweat like this:I can play the piano, he isn’t: 一)一般在词后加s? I like action movies and comedies。如. ⑦ 问地方 Where’s my backpack, write-writing? She isn’t a worker?) It’s a quarter to ten a. b) Yes. (=There’s no cat here. b) Don’t hurry. ② 问种类 What kind of movies do you like,它有? b) Can I help you, hurry-hurries。如:spell-spelling? ⑥ 问时间 What’s the time. (be动词) b) He looks very young.陈述句 肯定陈述句 a) This is a book. What time do you usually get up:put-putting. (There be结构) 否定陈述句 a) These aren’t their books? I can see some broccoli. ④ 问方式 How do&#47? I’m a teacher. How do we contact you. 15 问电话号码 What’s your phone number? He is well&#47、时态 1? It’s a pencil case。如, let-letting, dances. d) No. ⑨ 问人物 Who’. (实义动词) d) I can bring some things to school. 17 问职业(身份) What do you do, hurry-hurrying. c) No? Peter and Emma、经常性的或长期性的动作时使用一般现在时:comes。如? 回答 It’s big. 2, she isn’t. b) They don’t look nice! c) Come in. Who are Lisa and Tim talking to? c) Does she like salad. 否定回答. Are they listening the pop music, spells, Rick? It’s big D&#47:00,动词要使用分词形式. 2) 选择疑问句 Is the table big or small? ⑩ 问东西 What’s this&#47. 12 问哪一个 Which do you like? They’re 15 dollars:She’s a worker, talks. b) Let’s learn English? Gina doesn’t have a watch? He’s watching TV:plays. Is she a worker,不能用原形, buys 四)以o结尾加es? It’s 576-8349. c) Kate doesn’t go to No. What else can you see in the picture。如? They are light blue? e) Is she reading, she does? They don’t want to eat any tomatoes. Gfine,动词应该像名词的单数变动词那样加s, please. 11问姓名 What’s your aunt’s name, have-having 三)以重读闭音节结尾且一个元音字母+一个辅音字母(注意除开字母组合如show –showing, stays. c) Yes. d) Kate can’t find her doll。They’re listencan you spell it, do-doing 二)以不发音e的结尾的去掉e再加ing:are- It’s small.&#47. 祈使句 肯定祈使句 a) Please go and ask the man, see-seeing, draw-drawing)要双写最后的辅音字母再加ing. 16 问谓语(动作) What’s he doing, trains 二)在x普效杠鞠蕲角减寿: 一)一般在后加ing, they don’t, wake-waking? My brother, wishes. 13 问字母 What letter is it, sh, watch-watching.? L-double O-K, she is. Who isn’t at school. ⑧ 问颜色 What color are they.&#47? 肯定回答, finishes 三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es. 否定祈使句a) Don’t be late? Let’s go at 7, they do: a) Yes, s, tch后加es, sees. What’s your family name. What’s your father? Nancy isn’t writing a leter:dance-dancing, get-getting。如? My e-mail address is cindyjones@163? I like one in the box? My family name’s Smith. Who is the boy in blue. 14 问价格 How much are these pants. (情态动词) e) There’s a computer on my desk? It’s black. 4 Middle School: Be 动词? I can’t play the piano, have-has B) 现在分词 当我们说某人正在做什么事时? My first name’s Ben. ③ 问身体状况 How is your uncle. Do they want to eat any tomatoes. Is Nancy writing a letter. b) No, try-tries 2)以元音字母加y结尾的直接加s;that (in English). 3) 特殊疑问句 ① 问年龄 How old is Lucy。如. Nancy is writing a letter. 疑问句 1) 一般疑问句 a) Is Jim a student? She is twelve, he is, says. 3. e) Yes, play-playing, go-going. 三, enjoys: a) No? I’m not playing baseball. ⑤ 问原因 Why do you want to join the club动词 A) 第三人称单数 当动词是第三人称单数时? d) Do they watch TV. When do you want to go. What’s your favourite color. I’m playing baseball, begin-beginning 1:They want small f. d) Yes? He’s a doctor, strawberries and hamburgers、一般现在时 表示普遍, you can’t, she doesn’t.) 2? (=What time is it? It’s under the table, washes. 行为动词. e) No, take-taking. Does Gina have a nice watch? Her name is Helen, goes 五)特殊的有,结构为sb be v-ing sth + 其它. Are you playing baseball。如, you can, train-training? It’s my sister? They aren’t listening to the pop music, practice-practicing. 情态动词:does
其他类似问题
初中英语语法的相关知识
其他8条回答
说的东西太散了 有本语法书就可以看看了 另外做的题目注意积累 向你比如ill只能做表语不迅偾馆窖弋忌仅邵能做定语而sick可以比如形容词修饰不定代词要后置比如like+doing&#47
买本《薄冰初中英语语法》吧,还不错
英语语法部分哪个版本的,初中内的语法要求掌握的举行非常有限,你所举例的这些都是一些小的考点,那就多了。It's +adj.+to do sth.这个句型,又可以用of sb. 也可以用for sb,这些都是一些,建议先背一些书上的课文,这样就能增加对这些句子的认识了。
太多了,说不完。
动词是第三人称单数时,动词应该像名词的单数变动词那样加s,如下: 一)一般在词后加s。如:comes, spells, waits, talks, sees, dances, trains 二)在x, sh, ch, s, tch后加es。如:watches, washes, wishes, finishes 三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es。如:study-studies, hurry-hurries, try-tries 2)以元音字母加y结尾的直接加s。如:plays, says, stays, enjoys, buys 四)以o结尾加es。如:does, goes 五)特殊的有:are-is, have-has B) 现在分词 当我们说某人正在做什么事时,动词要使用分词形式,不能用原形,构成如下: 一)一般在后加ing。如:spell-spelling, sing-singing, see-seeing, train-training, play-playing, hurry-hurrying, watch-watching, go-going, do-doing 二)以不发音e的结尾的去掉e再加ing。如:dance-dancing, wake-waking, take-taking, practice-practicing, write-writing, have-having 三)以重读闭音节结尾且一个元音字母+一个辅音字母(注意除开字母组合如show –showing, draw-drawing)要双写最后的辅音字母再加ing。如:put-putting, run-running, get-getting, let-letting, begin-beginning 1.陈述句 肯定陈述句 a) This is a book. (be动词) b) He looks very young. (连系动词) c) I want a sweat like this. (实义动词) d) I can bring some things to school. (情态动词) e) There’s a computer on my desk. (There be结构) 否定陈述句 a) These aren’t their books. b) They don’t look nice. c) Kate doesn’t go to No. 4 Middle School. d) Kate can’t find her doll.e) There isn’t a cat here. (=There’s no cat here.) 2. 祈使句 肯定祈使句 a) Please go and ask the man. b) Let’s learn English! c) Come in, please. 否定祈使句a) Don’t be late. b) Don’t hurry. 3. 疑问句 1) 一般疑问句 a) Is Jim a student? b) Can I help you? c) Does she like salad? d) Do they watch TV? e) Is she reading? 肯定回答: a) Yes, he is. b) Yes, you can. c) Yes, she does. d) Yes, they do. e) Yes, she is. 否定回答: a) No, he isn’t. b) No, you can’t. c) No, she doesn’t. d) No, they don’t. e) No, she isn’t. 2) 选择疑问句 Is the table big or small? 回答 It’s big./ It’s small. 3) 特殊疑问句 ① 问年龄 How old is Lucy? She is twelve. ② 问种类 What kind of movies do you like? I like action movies and comedies. ③ 问身体状况 How is your uncle? He is well/fine. ④ 问方式 How do/can you spell it? L-double O-K. How do we contact you? My e-mail address is . ⑤ 问原因 Why do you want to join the club? ⑥ 问时间 What’s the time? (=What time is it?) It’s a quarter to ten a.m.. What time do you usually get up, Rick? At five o’clock. When do you want to go? Let’s go at 7:00. ⑦ 问地方 Where’s my backpack? It’s under the table. ⑧ 问颜色 What color are they? They are light blue. What’s your favourite color? It’s black. ⑨ 问人物 Who’s that? It’s my sister. Who is the boy in blue? My brother. Who isn’t at school? Peter and Emma. Who are Lisa and Tim talking to? ⑩ 问东西 What’s this/that (in English)? It’s a pencil case. What else can you see in the picture? I can see some broccoli, strawberries and hamburgers. 11问姓名 What’s your aunt’s name? Her name is Helen./She’s Helen. What’s your first name? My first name’s Ben. What’s your family name? My family name’s Smith. 12 问哪一个 Which do you like? I like one in the box. 13 问字母 What letter is it? It’s big D/small f. 14 问价格 How much are these pants? They’re 15 dollars. 15 问电话号码 What’s your phone number? It’s 576-8349. 16 问谓语(动作) What’s he doing? He’s watching TV. 17 问职业(身份) What do you do? I’m a teacher. What’s your father? He’s a doctor. 三、时态 1、一般现在时 表示普遍、经常性的或长期性的动作时使用一般现在时,它有: Be 动词:She’s a worker. Is she a worker? She isn’t a worker. 情态动词:I can play the piano. Can you play the piano? I can’t play the piano. 行为动词:They want to eat some tomatoes. Do they want to eat any tomatoes? They don’t want to eat any tomatoes. Gina has a nice watch. Does Gina have a nice watch? Gina doesn’t have a watch. 2、现在进行时 表示动词在此时正在发生或进行就使用进行时态,结构为sb be v-ing sth + 其它. I’m playing baseball. Are you playing baseball? I’m not playing baseball. Nancy is writing a letter. Is Nancy writing a letter? Nancy isn’t writing a leter。They’re listening to the pop music. Are they listening the pop music? They aren’t listening to the pop music.
1、主语 主语表示句子主要说明的人或事物,一般由名词,代词,数词,不定式等充当。 Helikeswatch'ingTV.他喜欢看电视。 2、谓语 谓语说明主语的动作,状态或特征。 一般可分为两类: 1),简单谓语 由动词(或短语动词)构成。 可以有不同的时态,语态和语气。 Westud'yforthepeo'ple.我们为人民学习。 2),复合谓语:情态动词+不定式 Icanspeakalit'tleEng'lish.我可以说一点英语。 3、表语 表语是谓语的一部分,它位于系动词如be之后,说明主语身份,特征,属性或状态。一般由名词,代词,形容词,副词,不定式,介词短语等充当。 Mysis'terisanurse.我姐姐是护士。 4、宾语 宾语表示动作行为的对象,跟在及物动词之后,能作宾语的有名词,代词,数词,动词不定式等。 WelikeEng'lish.我们喜欢英语。 有些及物动词可以带两个宾语,往往一个指人,一个指物,指人的叫间接宾语,指物的叫直接宾语。 Hegavemesom'eink.他给了我一点墨水。 有些及物动词的宾语后面还需要有一个补足语,意思才完整,宾语和它的补足语构成复合宾语。如: Wemakehimourmon'itor.我们选他当班长。 5、定语 在句中修饰名词或代词的成分叫定语。 用作定语的主要是形容词,代词,数词,名词,副词,动词不定式,介词短语等。形容词,代词,数词,名词等作定语时,通常放在被修饰的词前面。 Heisanewstu'dent.他是个新生。 但副词,动词不定式,介词短语等作定语时,则放在被修饰的词之后。 Thebikeintheroomismine.房间里的自行车是我的。 6、状语 修饰动词,形容词,副词以及全句的句子成分,叫做状语。用作状语的通常是副词,介词短语,不定式和从句等。状语一般放在被修饰的词之后或放在句尾。副词作状语时可放在被修饰的词前或句首。 HelivesinLon'don.他住在伦敦。7.补语用来说明宾语或主语所处的状态或正在进行的动作,因为英语中有些动词加宾语后意思仍然不完整,如:make(使...),ask(请)等等。如果我们说:我们使我们的祖国。这不是一句完整的话。应该说:我们使我们的祖国更美丽。这是的“美丽的(beautiful)”为形容词做补语,说明祖国的状态。英语句子为:We will make our country more beautiful.作补语的词或词组为:形容词,副词,名词,不定式,ing形式,数词等。 8.宾补就是宾语补足语,就是补充说明宾语的 例:I know you are student good at maths 在这个句子中,good at maths 就是补语。 宾语补语也可以是句子,所以这个句子也可以是: I know you are student who is good at maths 还可以是-ing 形式 I see you crossing the street 简单说就是补充和说明主语和宾语的成分.因此,就出现了主语补足语和宾语补足语.上面两位举的例子都不错.只是热雪冰冷的宾补的句子例子不是很恰当哦.他的例子是定语从句 啊 还有 主语补足语可以是表语 例如:Tom is a student.student是对Tom的解释与说明. 另外,Tom was seen playing on the playground.这个句子中playing是对Tom的解释说明 是主补
我也要面临中考,不过我英语一般希望能帮上忙。 关于定语从句,要看主语,主语是人用who,或that,作宾语用whom,地点用where。事物用that或which
如果前面有who就不用who了而用that
。句型就要看平时的积累,下面我举几个吧比如 feelsb。+形容词+to do sth。 wouldlike to do sth。 hate doing sth 。 try todo
use up doing sth
对于动名词作主语可用it is+。。代替
1、一般现在时 表示普遍、经常性的或长期性的动作时使用一般现在时,它有: Be 动词:She’s a worker. Is she a worker? She isn’t a worker. 情态动词:I can play the piano. Can you play the piano? I can’t play the piano. 行为动词:They want to eat some tomatoes. Do they want to eat any tomatoes? They don’t want to eat any tomatoes. Gina has a nice watch. Does Gina have a nice watch? Gina doesn’t have a watch. 2、现在进行时 表示动词在此时正在发生或进行就使用进行时态,结构为sb be v-ing sth + 其它. I’m playing baseball. Are you playing baseball? I’m not playing baseball. Nancy is writing a letter. Is Nancy writing a letter? Nancy isn’t writing a leter。They’re listening to the pop music. Are they listening the pop music? They aren’t listening to the pop music.
最后祝你考上理想的中学
祝成功 ba~GO GO,Fighting
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁is he your grandfather做否定回答_百度知道
is he your grandfather做否定回答
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
no,he is not!
No, he isn't.