中英双语儿童自我介绍演讲范本一|小​朋​友​ ​幼​儿​园​ ​小​学​ ​自​我​介​绍
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:46.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
我的父亲My Father英语作文带翻译
我的父亲是一名警察。他又高又壮。他看起来很酷的黑色警察制服。他在警局,他每天都很忙。他喜欢帮助别人。所以他经常到处都是由他的摩托车。当他看到人们在困境时,他会尽其所能帮助人们。他是一名优秀的警察。和许多人非常喜欢他。
我的父亲My Father
Hi my name is Cindy. I have a good father. I like him very much.
My father is a policeman. He is tall and strong. He looks very cool in the black police uniform. He works in the police station and he is very busy every day. He likes helping people. So he often goes
everywhere by his motor cycle. When he sees the people in the trouble he will try his best to help the people. He is a good policeman. And many people like him very much too. They often say: &MR Li you are
a good policeman. We like you very much.& But my father always has a point: Helping people is his duty. .
My father likes reading books very much. Because he thinks: A good book is a good friend. So he reads books after work every day. Sometimes he plays games with me. We are very happy. I like him very much
because my father is not only my father but also my good friend.
This is my father. He is a good father. I like my father very much! My dear friends do you have a good father too?
请您参考作文地带整理翻译:
嗨,我的名字是辛蒂。我有一个好父亲。我很喜欢他。
我的父亲是一名警察。他又高又壮。他看起来很酷的黑色警察制服。他在警局,他每天都很忙。他喜欢帮助别人。所以他经常到处都是由他的摩托车。当他看到人们在困境时,他会尽其所能帮助人们。他是一名优秀的警察。和许多人非常喜欢他。他们常说:&李先生你也是一个很好的警察。我们非常喜欢你。&但我父亲总是有一个观点:帮助别人是他的责任。
我的爸爸非常喜欢看书。因为他认为:好书如挚友。所以他读书每天下班。有时他和我一起做游戏。我们非常高兴。我很喜欢他,因为我父亲不仅仅是我的父亲也是我的好朋友.
这是我的父亲。他是个好父亲。我非常爱我的爸爸。亲爱的朋友,你已经是个好父亲了吗?
“我的父亲My Father英语作文带翻译”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 我的父亲My Father英语作文带翻译 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
最近你们学校要举行一次“中学生该不该上网”的讨论1.看国内外新闻,获取信息。 2.发e-mail,打电话。...
(2005年北京)根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的短文。 假设你叫王明,昨天收到了...
2011年全国实施公共场所禁烟规定“世界无烟日”那天,某中学对该校学生吸烟情况进行了一次调查:1.对...
2010中考英语作文预测:关于兴趣爱好的英语作文,作文地带提示:兴趣爱好是中考常考话题,难度相对较小...
本文作者以朴实的语言充满感情地刻画了父亲的不平凡的形象,分别从四个不同的角度描述了父亲的勤劳、...
本文写的有点悲观,从青海玉树县地震有感,虽然写的很悲观,但是都道出了作者的真实感受,以及感想。...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章位置: & && 父亲节英文祝福语父亲节英文祝福语节英文祝福语 &
父亲给了我们一片蓝天,给了我们一方沃土,父亲是我们里的太阳,所以在父亲节来临之际我们要祝所有天下父亲!所以我们编辑特意整理了《父亲节英文祝福语(贺词)》&&
父亲节介绍:&
The third Sunday in June, observed in the United States in honor of fathers. 父亲节:六月的第三个星期天,美国?a href='/zuowen/mei/' target='_blank'&美醇湍罡盖?
父亲节英语祝福短语:&
Your eyes show sternness, but more kindness and care. Thank you for making me feel important.&
您的眼神看起来很严厉,但更多的是仁慈和关心。谢谢您让我觉得如此重要。&
Thanks for holding my hand when I need it.&
谢谢您在我需要的时候握紧我的手。&
I own all of my skills of fatherhood to you Dad. Happy Father's Day.&
爸,我所有的为父之道都来自于您的恩赐。祝您父亲节快乐。&
I didn't realize that being a father would be so difficult. It makes me appreciate you all the more.&
我不知道做一个父亲竟然会这样不容易。这使我更加您。&
Now that I am a father, I can see what a good job you did in raising us.&
现在我已身为人父。我才知道,您是个多么称职的。&
I didn't see what a good father you were to us before, but I do now.&
我不知道您是一个多么好的父亲,但是现在我知道了。&
Your experience and guidance have always been appreciated.更多信息请访问:&
您的经历和引导,一直让我衷心感激。&
I hope you know how proud I am of you, father. Happy Father's Day! Happiness always!&
爸爸,我希望您能知道我是多么为您感到自豪啊,祝您父亲节快乐,永远快乐!&
To father--from your favorite string bean.&
给父亲--您最宠的小豆子。&
You are a little different from the rest of us, but that's OK. You are still my Dad.&
您和我们有点不同,但是没有关系,您还是我爸爸。&
Words can't tell how much you mean to us. We wish you happiness on this special day.&
我们无法用言语描述您对我们是多么重要,在这特别的一天,我们祝您父亲节快乐!&
On this special day, I want to say I'm proud of you, appreciate all you've done for me and I love you.&
祝我独一无二的老爸父亲节快乐,我非常爱您!&
YOU ARE THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD.&
您是世界上最好的爸爸。&
I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE MY DAD.&
真高兴您是我爸爸。&
HAVE THE BEST FATHER S DAY EVER.&
祝您有个最棒的父亲节。&
THIS IS FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.&
这是为了您为我所做的一切。&
I OWE ALL OF MY SKILLS OF FATHERHOOD TO YOU DAD. HAPPY FATHER S DAY.&
爸爸,我所有的为父之道都来自于您的恩赐。祝您父亲节快乐。&
I DIDN T REALIZE THAT BEING A FATHER WOULD BE SO DIFFICULT. IT MAKES ME APPRECI ATE YOU ALL THE MORE.&
我不知道做一个父亲竟然会这样不容易。这使我更加感激您。&
NOW THAT I AM A FATHER, I CAN SEE WHAT A GOOD JOB YOU DID IN RAISING US.&
现在我已身为人父。我才知道,您在养育我们时,做得多么好。&
I DIDN T SEE WHAT A GOOD FATHER YOU WERE TO US BEFORE, BUT I DO NOW.&
我以前不知道您是一个多么好的父亲,但是现在我知道了。&
父亲节英文祝福语
 Desertification thoughts to the hearts of countless blessings unlimited silently pray for you, and I wish you health and happiness! 把无数的化做心中无限的祝福,默默
  Dad, you let me have a wider sky, let me see you higher and farther. 爸爸,是您让我拥有了更广阔的天空,是您让我看得更高、更远。
  Cui Wei of the number of mountains can not outline your W how many years can not be extraordinary portrait of the wind out of your face, Father, I
  I will remember forever, in my hands on the shoulders, the wind fr forever I will remember that I grew up with back, with your ye
  The annual day you, in the absence of time around I hope that too happily every seconds. Father, worked hard! 一年一度您的日子,在没有我在身边的时候希望也能快快乐乐过每一分每一秒。老爸,辛苦
  Your pay, your hope, only for our growth. Thank you, Dad.您的付出、您的祈盼,只为我们的。谢谢您,爸爸。
  Father, there are always many ways I stay happy, the father is always most concerned about one of my father I love you! I wish his father happy! 亲爱的爸爸随即推荐的专题你可能也喜欢这些文章最新发布的专题 & sanwen.net本站答案全部为考试结束后发布!最新考试信息
英语童话故事:我和我的父亲一样老
My Father Is as Old as Me
Mr Gao lives in a town .When he was twenty-five ,his son was born .He calls him Gao Ling .The little boy is clever .He and his wift love him very much .
It&s September 1today .A few school year begins Gao Ling is happy and wears his most beautiful clothes .He&s going to school with his new bag .
&Let me take you to school ,dear ,&said Mrs Gao .
&Thank you ,mummy ,&said the boy .&The school isn&t far from here .I can go there myself .&
At school a teacher met the little boy and asked ,&What&s your name ,my little friend ?&
&Gao Ling ,sir ,&answered the boy .
&How old are you ?&
&Six ,sir .&
&What&s your father&s name ?&
&Gao Dalin ,sir .&
&How old is he ?&
&Oh ,&the teacher said in surprise .&Is he as old as you ?&
&Yes ,sir ,&said the boy .&He became a father only on that day when I was born .&
我和我的父亲一样老
高先生住在一个小镇上。他二十五岁时,他的儿子是天生的。他把他叫做高岭。这个小男孩很聪明。他和他的妻子非常爱他。
这是九月1今天。新学年开始高岭是快乐的,穿着最漂亮的衣服。他将背着他的新书包上学去。
&让我带你去学校,亲爱的,说:&高夫人。
&谢谢您,妈妈,&男孩说。&学校离这儿不远。我可以自己到那儿去的。&
在学校,老师遇到了小男孩问道,&你叫什么名字,我的小朋友?&
&高岭,先生,&男孩回答。
你多大了?&
&六,先生。&
你爸爸叫什么名字?&
&高大林,先生。&
他多大年纪了?&
&哦,&老师吃惊的说。&他和你一样大吗?&
&是的,先生,&男孩说。&他父亲只在那一天,当我是天生的。&
新的学年开始了,本文的小主人公非常开心。因为他要开始上学了,且有新的书包和新同学,刚报到的一天,在与老师对话时,小主人公说他和他的父亲一样老,这是为什么呢?到底发生了什么呢?
http://i1./topic/091228_ertong7573.jpg
更多四级答案文章推荐
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&I like traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we wentthere by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man
参考译文1:我非常喜欢旅游。我的西安之行,是真正令人难忘的。在我去那里之前,我总是希望看到马斌勇,所以我选择了去那里。我与我的父母搭乘火车去到那里,我在酒店吃早餐。然后,我们wentthere巴士。当我下了车,我感到非常兴奋。我看到了一个虚假的人很多,其与各种事物。我花了许多照片。最后,我们在下午回到酒店。虽然我很累,我感到非常高兴。我永远不会忘记它。参考译文2:我非常喜欢旅游。我的西安之行是真正令人难忘。我去过那儿之前,我一直想看看马永斌,所以我选择了到那里去。我去那里坐火车与我的父母和我在酒店吃早餐。然后我们 wentthere 乘公共汽车。当我到达下车时,我心里很兴奋。我看到很多假的人谁的手与各种各样的东西。我拍了许多照片。最后我们回到了酒店的下午。虽然很累,我感到非常高兴。我将永远不会忘记它。参考译文3:我非常喜欢旅游。我的西安之行是真正令人难忘。我去过那儿之前,我一直想看看马永斌,所以我选择了到那里去。我去那里坐火车与我的父母和我在酒店吃早餐。然后我们 wentthere 乘公共汽车。当我到达下车时,我心里很兴奋。我看到很多假的人谁的手与各种各样的东西。我拍了许多照片。最后我们回到了酒店的下午。虽然很累,我感到非常高兴。我将永远不会忘记它。参考译文4:我很喜欢旅行。 我访问西安是真正令人难忘。 在我就去了,我一直想要见本·马龙,所以选择了去那里。 我到了那里的列车与我的父母和我已在酒店用早餐。 然后我们wentthere的巴士。 当我下了巴士,我感到非常兴奋。 我看见有很多的虚假男子的一方面与所有的东西。 我花了很多图片。 最后,我们又回到酒店在下午。 虽然我是很累了,我感到很高兴。 我将永远不会忘记它。语义参照:我在中国移动上班
正在翻译,请等待...我要睡觉了 有时间聊吧
I want to sleep time LiaobaSex, Computers, and Survival
性别,计算机和生存不,不,不,我不爱你
No, no, no, I don't love youI am positive that he did not for a moment feel that he was in any way cheating the store.
我可以肯定,他不一会儿觉得,他是以任何方式存储的翻译公司行为。较少的活动
Less activityi like every friend
我喜欢每一位朋友We undertake to hold DHL ISC (Hong Kong) Limited hereafter called “DHL ISC” harmless from all claims, damages and or demand of payments etc. to be raised in relevant to any contents under shipping order number (1436944 & 1436948).
我们承诺会持有 DHL ISC (香港) 有限公司 (以下简称"DHL ISC"无害的所有索赔、 损害赔偿或支付等引发的需求相关的任何内容根据发货订单号 (1436944 科技 1436948)。一辆卡车驶进了积雪覆盖的操场。
A truck pulled into the snow-covered playground.Children of young age should have ten hours' sleep every night
小小年纪的孩子应该有十个小时每晚睡觉is your lifestyle different from
是你的生活方式不同的and if you like it download it on the link below
下载它,如果你喜欢它就以下的链接It’s the only Way to do
这是唯一能做MDT MB Adult
MDT的MB的成虫我的爸爸很胖
My father is fat今天我在街上见到一个潮男,他很高很壮,头上戴一顶红帽子,黑色的牛仔裤和衣服,鞋子穿的是时尚布鞋,看起来非常潮。
Today I see a tide male on the street, he is very high to strengthen very much, wearing a red hat on the head, black of the jeans and clothes, the shoes wear of that time still cotton shoes, look very the tide.Balanced Expansion
平衡的扩大请你查收
Please find enclosed不懂就算了.
Do not understand.当我们把从书本上获得的知识及时的应用到社会实践中,
When we gain from books in the timely application of knowledge to the social practices,REboot and select proper boot device or insert boot mudia in selected boot device and press a key
重新启动并选择正确的启动设备或选择的引导设备中插入引导 mudia 并按下一个键With the development of hi-tech, more and more people work at home. There are many advantages of home working. For example, by working at home, you can save time and money spent traveling to and from work. What’s more, you can arrange work around family duties, and avoid noise and distractions of the workplace. However
正在翻译,请等待... 9-volt current source
9 伏特电流源很长时间没有你的信息,我的朋友,收到你的邮件非常高兴.你还会来西安吗?希望能再次会见到你,我们还没有开学,我现在已经开始上班了.我们经常保持邮件联系.
Information for a long time without you, my friend, very happy to receive your e-mail you will do in Xi'an? Hope to see you again will be, we do not have school, I have now started to work, we keep e-mail Contact.我想要紧紧握住你的手
I want to hold your handWrite a short passage about your fantastic experience
有关您写一个简短通过神奇经验我想问你的电话多少
I want to ask your phone number艾迪大比丘,他也吹长笛
Aideed big Biku, he also blown flute虽然我很喜欢吃垃圾食品,但是我个星期只吃一次
Although I am very fond of eating junk food, but I only eat once a week目前,在南沙群岛中,中国有效控制的岛礁共有11个岛礁
At present, the Spratly Islands, China effective control of a total of 11 reefs reefscurrent time delays are correlated with the previous time delays
当前时间拖延,与以前的时间延误an error occured while trying to grab prices
发生错误,而试图抢价格对其移植进行了重点研究
To focus its transplantation researchThis indemnity shall be construed in accordance with French Laws and each and every person liable under this indemnity shall at your request submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Le Havre.
须按照法国法律解释这种赔偿并将这种赔偿每人须按你的要求提交司法管辖权的法院的勒阿弗尔。他弟弟很聪明,他自学日语
Fucking crazy文字部分
Text of thethe inspiration for this kitchen was my grandmother's the prettiest one i've ever seen.
这个厨房的灵感是我的祖母是我见过的最漂亮的一个。电工与电子实验
Electrical and electronic experimentsvast fortune
巨额财富How beautiful she sings!L have never heard a better voice.
她唱得有多么漂亮 !L 有从未听说过有更好的声音。我曾经看过一个翻译公司
I once saw a video把心藏起来
Hidden heart始终保持髌骨和股骨假体的稳定接触
He always maintained and femur patellar prosthetic stability contactswe can see that they do have their ways of communicating
我们可以看到,他们有自己的沟通方式他们很难与老板在改善工作条件上达成一致。
It's really hard to reach agreement with the boss on the improvement of working conditions.映山红
Azalea我造了个完整的句子
[object Object]我觉得你太小了现在不合适要孩子
I think you are too young to have children now inappropriate一个给了糖就会笑的孩子
A sugar would be laughing children昨天晚上我玩了一整夜
Last night I played all night你一定要打电话给我的女朋友,她会告诉你我怎么样可以更快到你的身边,好吗?
You have to call my girlfriend, she will tell me how you can more quickly to your side, okay?她想尽各种办法改掉孩子的坏习惯
She tried ways to cure their children of bad habits你好,路老师我是姚心桐
Hello, road teacher I am Yao Xintongself-possessed
自重最近查询:
No tension
I am very grateful for the help Danny
病房的通知
On the beautiful natural beauty of Li Yu's CI
Kate is my best friend. I can talk about anything with her.
何时可以梦想为什么那么快乐从心微笑
在产品需求稳定 grownth
标题,名称和资格
(介) 有; 用; 以
零件只有保修加技术电话支持下一工作日响应返回到仓库标准技术电话支持
You answer the text associated with this question cents
中国广州市
umschaltmassedruck}

我要回帖

更多关于 非常爱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。