I got different news from陶喆 susan说 and him.帮忙分一下这句话的

Bad Request (Invalid URL)您当前的位置:&>&正文
2012年中考英语第一次模拟分类汇编(有答案)_试题
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:2288次
长宁区初三英语质量抽查试卷
II. Choose the best answer:(选择最恰当的答案,用A、B、C或D表示):(共20分)31. “Who knows the _______ answer to the question?” the teacher asked.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /32. Joyce wrote an article _______ how to improve our memory for the school newspaper.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at 33. In the modern world, _______ young people are interested in cormorant fishing.A. a few&&&&&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. lots of&&&&&&&&&& D. some34. The Greens and the Browns ________next-door neighbours for many years.A. were&&&&&&&&&&& B. will be&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have been&&&&&&& D. had been35. It is nice ______into a new house with a beautiful garden.A. moving&&&&&&&&& B. moves&&&&&&&&&&&& C. move&&&&&&&&&&& D. to move36. Alice likes to _______the little puppy and hold it in her arms.A. set up&&&&&&&&&& B. pick up&&&&&&&&&&&& C. get up&&&&&&&&&&& D. give up37. Steven completed the science test______ in our class yesterday.A. most quickly&&&&& B. more quickly&&&&&&& C. less quickly&&&&&& D. quickly38. _______ super calculators computers are!A. What&&&&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What an&&&&&&&&& D. How39. We will remember the picture ______ it is silly, strange and colorful.A. unless&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&&&&& D. after40. -Have you brought _______ with you? We won’t have time to come back.&& -Don’t worry. All the things we need are here, in this big bag.A. something&&&&&&& B. anything&&&&&&&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&&&&&& D. everything41. Speak louder_______ everyone in the meeting room can hear you clearly.A. so that&&&&&&&&&& B. in order to&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because42. It doesn’t look like rain, so you _______bring your umbrella with you.A. mustn’t&&&&&&&&& B. can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. needn’t&&&&&&&&&& D. may not43. The taxi base fare(起步价)in Shanghai ________from 12yuan to 14 Yuan last August.A. raised&&&&&&&&&& B. was raised&&&&&&&&&& C. has raised&&&&&&&& D. has been raised44. He was unaware of the mistakes he made in the report. The underlined part means _______A. didn’t think about& B. didn’t see&&&&&&&&&& C. didn’t know&&&&& D. didn’t want45. The actress is at least 50, but she looks _______than she really is.A. very young&&&&&& B. much younger&&&&&&& C. very old&&&&&&&&& D. much older 46. Flora told us such a funny joke that it made all of us _______.A.laugh&&&&&&&&&& B. to laugh&&&&&&&&&&&& C. laughing&&&&&&&& D. laughed47. I imagine you’re tired from the journey. The underlined part means_______.A. guess&&&&&&&&&&& B. plan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wonder&&&&&&&&& D. hope48. Jack, you’d better _______ too many soft drinks. It’s bad for your health.A. not to have&&&&&&& B. to have&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not have&&&&&&&&& D. have49. I’d like to see you off at the airport. Could you tell me _______?A. when your plane took off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when did your plane take offC. when your plane takes off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when does your plane take off50. -Why don’t we have a get-together next week?--_______A. Yes, please.&&&&&&& B. No, thanks.&&&&& C .That’s a good idea.&& D. I’m sorry.&&
宝山区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) :(共20分)31. In the United States, Father’s Day is on _______ third Sunday in June.&& A. a&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /32. I telephoned Jane just now, but she wasn’t in. I has to leave her a(n) _______.&& A. advice&&&&&& B. information&& C. message&&&&&&&&& D. paper33. It is no doubt that Liu Xiang is _______ favourite star.&& A. us&&&&&&&&&& B. we&&&&&&&&& C. our&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ours34. Many scientists say that it’s important for us to have ______ food in our diet.&& A. a variety of&&& B. a great deal&& C. a large number of& D. a good many35. Five _______ students from different schools took part in the English contest last Saturday.&& A. hundred of&&& B. hundred&&&&& C. hundreds of&&&&&& D. hundreds36. Many experts think pigs are ______ to train than dogs or cats.&& A. easier&&&&&&& B. much easy&&& C. more easily&&&&&& D. too easy37. You _______ to tell him the news. It will make him sad.&& A. needn’t&&&&& B. shouldn’t&&&&& C. couldn’t&&&&&&&& D. don’t need38. You have been to Beijing. How long _______ you ______ there/&& A. did…stay&&& B. have…stayed&& C. do…stay&&&&&&& D. will…stay39. Today Chinese ______ by more and more people all over the world.&& A. was spoken&& B. is spoken&&&&& C. spoke&&&&&&&&& D. speak40. Mother often tells Tom ______ too much time playing video games.&& A. not to spend& B. to not spend&&& C. don’t spend&&&&& D. doesn’t spend41. Mrs. Smith found the toys here and there, so she asked her son to ______ his toys before having dinner&& A. put off&&&&& B. give away&&&&& C. put away&&&&&&& D. give out42. A: When did it begin to snow?&& B: It started ______ the night.&& A. during&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&&&&&& D. at43. I haven’t got an armchair_________. Will you make room for me?A. To sit&&&&&& B. to sit in&&&&&&& C. for sitting&&&&&&& D. sitting on44. Children, will you finish _________the classroom before 5:00 p.m.?A. clean&&&&&& B. to clean&&&&&&& C. cleaned&&&&&&&&& D. cleaning45. I don’t know if he _______tomorrow.A. Will come&& B. comes&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&& D. has come46. Get up early and do exercise every day, _______you won’t have a strong body.A. but&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. or47. They usually have lunch at school, ________?A. haven’t they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do they&&& C. don’t they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have they48. A: Have you heard from Jim?&&& && B: No, I haven’t. The underlined part means”_______”.A. Heard of the letter&&&&&&&&&&& B. received a letter from&&&&&&&&&& C. written a letter from&&&&&&&&&& D. heard about49. Big Ben is a famous _______in London.A.&statue&&& B. museum&&&&&& C. park&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clock50. A: Would you mind repairing the MP3 player for me?&&&&& B: ______.A. Never mind&& B. Don’t worry&&& C. Not at all&&&&&&&& D. I’m glad you like it
崇明县初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(20分)31. Linda got up very late this morning and she went to school in&&&&& hurry.A)/&&&&&&&&& B)a&&&&&&&& C)an&&&&&&&&& D) the32. Jessie is keen&&&&& watching the TV show One out of 100 at the weekend.A) on&&&&&&&&& B)in&&&& C) to&&&&& D) with33. I happened to meet a friend of&&&&& in the bookstore yesterday afternoon.A) I&&&&&&&&& B)me&&&& C) my&&&&& D)mine34. There were so many&&&&& in the street today because it was a national holiday.A) student&&&&& B) traffic&C) policeman& D) people35. The English guest could speak only&&&&& Chinese, but she managed to communicate with us.A) few&&&&& B) little&&&& C) a little&&&&& D) a few36. Nowadays China 's Got Talent is one of&&&&&& TV programs in Shanghai.A) popular&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) more popular&&&&&& C) most popular&&&&&&&&&&& D) the most popular37. ―&&&&& does the winter holiday begin this year?―On January 14,h.A) What&&&& B)How&&&& C) Why& &D) When38. The fish soup tasted so&&&&& that the guests asked for more.A) bad&&&& B) terrible&C) well&&&& D) good39. Children&&&&& be very careful when they go across the busy street.A) shouldn't&B) needn't&C) must&&&& D) may40. We've just had a warm December.&&&&&& unusual weather it was!A) What&&&& B) What a&C) What an&D) How41. Which mobile phone would you like to buy, a Nokia&&&&& an iPhone4 ?A) so&&&&&&&& B)or&&&&&&&& C)but&&&& D) and42. Jack was half an hour late for the party&&&&& he was stuck in a traffic jam.A) unless&&&& B) while&&&& C) because&D) if43. Ben&&&&& computer games when I went to see him last night.A) is playing&&&&&&&&&&&& B) was playing&&&&&& C) will play&&&&&&&&&&&& D) play44. Sarah&&&&& many interesting places since she came to live in Shanghai last year.A) has visited&&&&&&&&&&&& B) will visit&C) was visiting&&&&&&&&&&&& D) had visited45. Nancy has decided to lose weight. Nothing will make her&&&&& her mind.A) change&&&& B) changed&C) changing&D) to change46. There&&&&& so many beautiful toys that he didn't know which one to choose.A) is&&&&&&&& B) are&&&& C) was&&&& D) were47. Please&&&&& your coat. It's very hot inside the room.A) show off&&&&&&&&&&&& B) take off&C) turn off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) put off48. Would you please tell me&&&&& ?A) when will we have an English exam B) when we will have an English exam C) when would we have an English exam D) when we would have an English exam49. ―We're going to have a picnic tomorrow. Would you like to join us?&& ―&&&&& A) I'd love to.&&&&&&&&&&& B) That's right.&&&&&& C) Well done.&&&&&&&&&&& D) Not at all.50. ―I'm sorry I've broken your glass.―&&&&& &A) Me too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Never mind.&&&&&& C) You're welcome.&&&&&&& D) Of course not.
奉贤区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当答案):(共20分)31. We are planning______ one-day trip to Century Park during the winter holidays. ______trip must be full of fun, I think.A. a, The&&&&&& B. an, The&&&&& C. the, A&&&& D. the, The32. _______December 11,2001, China formally became the 143rd member of the WTOA. in&&&&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&&&& C. At&&&&&&& D. Until33. -----Would you like some______?-----OH, YES, just a littleA. milk&&&&&&& B. apple&&&&&&& C. pears&&&&& D. oranges34 . Tom. Mary can't open the box. can you give ______ a helping hand?A. she&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&& C. hers&&&&&& D. herself35. Excuse me, sir. I bought the shoes yesterday, but they are in different sizes. One is size 37, _____is size 38.A. the others&&& B. other&&&&&&& C. another&&&& D. the other36. _______of the newspaper in the world are written in English.A. Three quarter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Three-fourths& C. Three -fourth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Third-four37. Mobile phones are very popular nowdays and they are_______ than before.A. cheap&&&&&& B. cheaper&&&&& C. cheapest&&&& D. the cheapest38. It's difficult to live in a foreign country,________if you don't speak& the languageA. importantly& B. naturally&&&&& C. especially&& D. usually39. My uncle doesn't have much money. ______he always enjoys himself.A. but&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&& D. or40. The comic strip is _____funny______ readers art fond of it.A. too, to&&&&& B. so, that&&&&&&& C. very, to&&& D. too, that41. All the children like Mr. White very much because he often makes them________A. laughed&&&& B. laughing&&&&&& C. laugh&&&& D. to laugh42. I looked everywhere for the book, but I ______find itA. mustn't&&&& B. needn't&&&&&&& C. may not&&& D. couldn't43. Private cars are becoming very popular though most of them still ______too muchA. pay&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&& C. sell&&&&&&& D. spend44. Many students have to______ their hobbies because of their busy school workA. stay up&&&& B. put up&&&&&&& C. give up&&&& D. look up45. Look! What a clean room! Who_______ it?A. has tidied&& B. is tidying&&&&& C. will tidy&&& D. tidied46. Most people _______when the big earthquake took place in that area.A. are sleeping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were sleeping&& C. slept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sleep47 Don't put off today's work for tomorrow. I mean, today's work______ today.A. may do&&& B. must do&&&&&&& C. may be done& D. must be done48.Mary keeps talking about the party. She had a very good time,_______?A. hadn’t she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. had she&&&&& C. didn’t she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. did she49. --____________?&& --I’d like to see that red dress.A. What can I do for you?&&&&&& B. Do you want anything?&&&&& C. What do you like?&&&&&&&&&& D. What will you do?50. --I’m sorry. I’m late because the traffic is bad.&& --________. But tomorrow, please be on time.A. It’s a pleasure&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. You’re welcome&&&&& C. It doesn’t matter&&&&&&&&&&& D. That’s right
虹口区2011学年度第一学期初三年级英语学科期终教学质量监控测试题II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(共20分)31. Anna ordered a square umbrella from the Taobao net last week and now ______ umbrella has arrived.&&& A. a&&&&&&& B. an&&&&& C. the&&&&&&& D. /32. CWhere did you but the nice card?&& CI made it by __________.&&& A. I&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&& C. myself&&&&& D. mine33.The postman cried out downstairs, “Mr. Anderson, here is a letter _______ you.”&& A. of&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&& D. for34. Peter’s parents are good at physics, but _______ of them is good at English.& A. all&&&&&&& B. both&&&&&&&& C. neither&&&& D. none35. I need _____ bananas to make fruit salad. Could you please buy some?& A. few&&&&&& B. a few&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&& D. a little36. The more you smile, the _______ will feel in your everyday life.&& A. happy&&&&& B. happier&&&&& C. happiest&& D. the happiest37. “How much _____ the pair of shoes over there?” the lady asked the shop assistant.&& A. am&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&&& D. are38. Tony, what would you like for your fourteenth birthday, an MP4 _____ a bike?&& A. but&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&& D. so39. My father was preparing for his speech ______ my mother was doing some washing last night.&& A. while&&&&& B. until&&&&&&&& C. unless&&& D. if40. CMust I do all the housework, Mum?&& --No, you _____. Just clean your bedroom.&& A. mustn’t&&&& B. shouldn’t&&& C. needn’t&&& D. can’t41. CWould you like to go and have some coffee with me?&& --I’d like to, but my father _______ for me outside now.&& A. waits&&&&&& B. is waiting&&& C. will wait&& D. waited42. CHelen, I called you yesterday evening, but nobody answered the phone.&& --Oh, I _______ a walk with my sister at that time.&& A. take&&&&&&& B. took&&&&&&& C. am taking&& D. was taking& 43. The students in the middle school ______ their e-bags since 2010.&& A. have&&&&&& B. will have&&&& C. have had&&& D. had44. A flower show _________ next week in the park and I’ll go to visit it with my family.&& A. is holding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will hold&&&& C. has been held&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will be held45. He decided to leave for Thailand as soon as he finished _____ the novel.&& A. write&&&&&& B. writing&&&&& C. to write&&&& D. written46. CI feel a bit hungry now.&& CWhy not ______ for dinner with us?&& A. go&&&&&&&& B. going&&&&&& C. to go&&&&&& D. gone47. ________ excited the mother was when she heard her son’s voice from the space station!&& A. How&&&&&&& B. What&&&&& C. What a&&&&& D. What an48. _______ comes the last bus! Hurry up, or we’ll have to walk home.&& A. This&&&&&&& B. Here&&&&&& C. It&&&&&&&&& D. One49. CWould you mind telling me your brother’s e-mail address?&& C_______.&& A. You’re welcome.&&&&&&&&&& B. Certainly not.&& C. The same to you.&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, please.50. CI like the party so much, but I have to go home. It’s too late.&& C______.&& A. What a pity!&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have another try.&& C. Congratulations!&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s a pleasure.
黄浦区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(共20分)31. At least 89 people were killed when _______ fire took place in a hospital in the eastern Indian city of Calcutta.&& A. /&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&& D. the 32. The Yangtze River runs____________ the mountains, through the beautiful Three Gorges and finally into the sea.&& A. at&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& D. Down33. We can do nothing about yesterday. When one door closes, __________ door opens.&& A. another&&&&& B. other&&&&&&& C. others&&&&& D. the others34. According to a recent survey, more and more _______ prefer to shop on line.&& A. person&&&&&& B. people&&&&&& C. man&&&&&& D. Woman35. The house price in Shanghai is __________ to become lower and lower in the coming years.&& A. politely&&&&& B. possibly&&&&& C. likely&&&&& D. happily36. With the help of computers, writing does not seem so _________ as it used to be.&& A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. less difficult&& C. more difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the most difficult 37. He didn't realize his mistake ______ he was told about it.&A. if&&&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&& D. since38. Believe it or not, it's said that people born in the year of the rat __________ become excellent writers.&A. should&&&&&& B. can&&&&&&&&& C. must&&&&& D. need39. My father______ for Japan next week and he will stay there for two weeks.&A. leaves&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&& C. is leaving&& D. has left40. Justin Bieber ________ a lot of young fans since his first appearance on the stage.&& A. wins&&&&&&& B. is winning&&&& C. will win&& D. has won 41. When the light went out suddenly last night, I _______ a book in bed.&& A. read&&&&&&& B. was reading&&& C. had read&& D. am reading42. The children _______ by the funny performance in Shanghai Circus World.&& A. attract&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. attracted&&&&& C. are attracting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were attracted43. He doesn't mind ______you a helping hand if you can't find anyone else.&& A. give&&&&&&&& B. gives&&&&&&&& C. giving&&&& D. to give44. You can't expect ______ a foreign language in a few months.&& A. learn&&&&&&& B. learnt&&&&&&&& C. learning&&& D. to learn 45. The problem is __________will be in charge of our school newspaper.&& A. who&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&& D. where46. The girl in red with a pair of glasses ______ good at communicating with others.&& A. am&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&& D. be 47. We must do something to protect the earth,_______ we will lose our home.&& A. or&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&& D. and48. ________ good idea it is that we will visit London this summer holiday!&& A. What&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&& C. How&&&&& D. How a 49. ―Would you like me to call a taxi for you?  ―__________.&& A. Yes, please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It's a pleasure.&&&& C. Not at all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Never mind50. ――I'm sorry for what has happened. I didn't mean it.――_________.A. You are welcome.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. All right.&&& C. That's all right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Good idea.
嘉定区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)&&&&& 31. It's so hot. Let's go for&&&&&& swim, shall we?A)/&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)a&&&&&&&&& C)an&&&&&& D)the32. I hear our head teacher will be back from USA&&&&&& three weeks' time.A)at&&&&&&&&&&&& B) of&&&&&&&& C)in&&&&&&&&&& D)with33. The poor girl has to depend on&&&&&& for living because her parents/are both ill in bed.A) she&&&&&&& B) her&&&& C) hers&&&&&& D)herself34.&&&&&&& of the money will go to the Red Cross to help those who need help.A) Many&&&&&&& B)Much&&&& C) A little&&&&&& D)A few35. Every citizen should be responsible&&&&&& his behaviors.A)for&&&&&&&& B)with&&&& C)on&&&&&& D)to36.&&&&&&& can stop the young mean from going to Guangzhou to watch the basketball match.A) Something&&& B) Nothing.&C) Anything&& D) Everything37. Your grandpa usually wears glasses when he reads newspapers,&&&&&& ?A) hasn't he&&& B) has he&&&& C) doesn't he&& D) does he38. Do you think which means of transport is&&&&&& , the underground or the plane?A) safe&&&&&&& B) safety&&&&& C) safest&&&&&& D) the safest39. The story took place in Italy many years ago,&&&&&&& many people still remember it.A) so&&&&&&&&&&& B) or&&&&&&&& C)but.&&&&&& D) and40. Will you help him&&&&&& you see an old man lying in the middle of the street?A) though&&&&&&& B)when&& &C) because&& D) unless41. ―&&&&&& do you Study German?― By listening to tapes.A) How&&&&&&&& B) Where&&&& C) When&&&&&& D) Why42. The famous singer&&&&&& seven tour concerts since this May.&&& A) gives&&&&&&& B)gave&&&& C) is giving&& D)has given43. The 2011 Nobel Prize for Medicine&&&&&&& to three scientists last month. &A) awards&&&&&&& B) awarded&C) was awarding D) was, awarded&44. Would you mind&&&&&& another cup of coffee?&A) have&&&&&&& B) having&&&& C) to have&& D)had45. ― Must I finish my homework before I go to play basketball ?―Yes, you&&&&&& .&&& A) needn't&&&&&&& B) can't&&&& C)must&&&&&& D)may&46. Mum told his son&&&&&& too much time on computer games.&A) not spend&&& B) not spending C) don't spend& D) not to spend47. There&&&&&& only three little dogs and a small cam that small pet shop.A) am&&&&&&& B)is&&&&&&&& C)are&&&&&& D)be48. Could you tell me&&&&&& ?&A) when will the next bullet train leave for Nanjing B) when the next bullet train will leave for NanjingC) when would the next bullet train leave for NanjingD) when the next bullet train would leave for Nanjing49. ―Are you sure you can do well in tomorrow's test, Anna?―&&&&&& I've got everything ready.A) It's hard to say.&&&&&&&&&&&& B) I'm afraid not.C) I think so.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D) I hope not.&50. ― May I nave your name?&& ―&&&&&& .&A) Yes, please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) All right.&&&&&& C) Of course.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Call me Yang, please.
金山区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)31. Cindy, do you have _______ e-mail addresses? I want to send you some photos.A. a&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&& D. /32. Teenagers should learn to protect ______ from all kinds of danger.A. they&&&&&&&& B. them&&&&&&& C. their&&&&& D. themselves33. We have two foreign teachers here. One is from England, and ______ is from America.A. another&&&&& B. the other&&&&& C. other&&&& D. the others34. Could you please get me some _______ ? I’m hungry.A. apple&&&&&&& B. water&&&&&&& C. bread&&&& D. egg35. He has read many books on history, so it’s _______ for him to answer these questions.A. hard&&&&&&&& B. impossible&&& C. serious&&& D. easy36. Guo Jingming, 24, has topped the 2011 Rich List of Chinese Writers, which was published _____November 21, 2011.A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&& D. for37. _______important news is to our daily life!A. What&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&& C. What an&& D. How a38. Jack, you ______ ask a woman her age in England. It’s impolite.A. needn’t&&&&& B. don’t have to&& C. ought to&& D. shouldn’t39. John and I are good friends. We ______ each other for ten years.A. have known& B. had known&&&& C. know&&&& D. knew40. CHave you moved into your new flat, Mr. Smith?&& C Not yet, the rooms ________ next month.A. are painted&& B. are painting&&& C. will paint& D. will be painted41. If you take a fish out of water, it _______.A. die&&&&&&&& B. dies&&&&&&&&&& C. dying&&&& D. died42. Oh, my God. I ________ my phoned in the car just now.A. left&&&&&&&& B. dies&&&&&&&&&& C. dying&&&& D. died43. Although the police had got many clues, the thief still wanted to deny ______ the car.A. steal&&&&&&& B. stealing&&&&&&& C. stole&&&&& D. steals.44. When he heard the greetings in the bank, he thought the clerk sounded_______.A. rude&&&&&&& B. rudely&&&&&&&& C. polite&&&& D. politely45. A good friend always gives you a helping hand _______ you’re in trouble.A. when&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&& D. though46. Readers won’t be interested in a comic strip______ it doesn’t have much action.A. if&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&& C. unless&&& D. because47. When he heard a cry for help, he can out as______ as he could.A. hardly&&&&& B. finally&&&&&&&& C. quickly&& D. slowly48. My grandpa ______ driving lessons in his sixties. He is ready to drive around China.A. stayed up&& B. gave up&&&&&&& C. took up&& D. woke up&& 49. CHello, Ms. Li, you carry so many things. Anything I can do to help?C________A. Yes, I’d like to.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, thanks. I am OK.C. You’re welcome.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. That’s all right.50. CExcuse me, would you mind if I sit here?C_________.A. Yes, pleas.& B. Never mind.&&&& C. Certainly& D. Of , course not.
静安区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案):(共20分)31. My parents asked me to send them&&&&&&& e-mail once a week.A) a&&&&&&&&& B) an&&&&&& C) the&&&&&&& D) /32. You can improve your spoken English&&&&&&& using it more and more.A) in&&&&&&&& B) at&&&&&&& C) by&&&&&&& D) from33. Computers are super calculators and people often call&&&&&&&& electronic brain.A) they&&&&&& B) their&&&&& C) theirs&&&& D) them34. People in England prefer to buy many&&&&&&&& in the supermarket at weekends.A) bread&&&&& B) meat&&&&& C) rice&&&&& D) potatoes35. Trees on&&&&&&& sides of the street are decorated beautifully to welcome the great event.A) either&&&&& B) both&&&&& C) neither&&& D) all36. The roast beef tastes so&&&&&&&& . May I have one more piece, mum?A) well&&&&&& B) bad&&&&&& C) delicious& D) terrible37. Among the earrings I choose&&&&&&&& pair because I didn’t bring enough money that day.A) cheap&&&&& B) cheaper&&& C) cheapest& D) the cheapest38. Miss Fang’s never been to Hainan Island for holiday.&&&&&&&&&& Mr. Lin.A) Neither is&& B) Neither has& C) So is&&&& D) So has39. You&&&&&&&&&&& tell him the good news because he has already known it.A) needn’t&&&& B) may not&&&& C) mustn’t&& D) can’t40.&&&&&&&&& useful advice on my diet our teacher has given us!A) What&&&&&& B) What a&&&& C) What an&& D) How41. Do more exercise every day,&&&&&&&&& you’ll be stronger than before.A) so&&&&&&&& B) but&&&&&&& C) and&&&&&&& D) or42. We have been good friends&&&&&&&& we joined the same singing group.A) until&&&&&& B) when&&&&& C) since&&&&&& D) though& 43. The OTV Tower&&&&&&&&&& a lot of visitors from all over the world every year.A) will attract&& B) attracts&&& C) attracted&&& D) has attracted44. The chief editor asked Michael&&&&&&&&&& an article about “Memory”.A) wrote&&&&&& B) to write&&& C) writing&&&& D) writes45. We&&&&&&&&& great progress in English since Miss Huang came to teach us 3years ago.A) made&&&&&& B) make&&&&& C) have made&& D) had made46. The funny story told be Zhoulibo made the little girl&&&&&&& a lot.A) laugh&&&&& B) laughed&&&& C) laughs&&&&& D) laughing47. Many graduates&&&&&&& by the university to celebrate its 100th birthday last week.A) have invited&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) will invite&&& C) are invited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) were invited 48. The old lady couldn’t remember&&&&&&&&&&& .A) where she had put her glasses& B) where had she put her glassesC) where she puts her glasses&&&& D) where did she put her glasses49. -It’s a bit cold today. Would you mind closing the window?-&&&&&&& A) Never mind.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) You’re welcome.C) Of course not.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) No, thanks.50. -You cough a lot these days. You’d better go to see the doctor.-&&&&&& .A) I’m sorry.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Not at all.C) That’s all right&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) OK , I’ll take your advice.
卢湾区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)31. There is&&&&& "h" in the word •'honest", but it is not pronounced.A)/&&&&&&&& B)a&&&&&&&&& C)an&&&&&& D) the32. The worst fire occurred (发生)in Hong Kong&&&&& November 30, 201 1.A) in&&&&&&&& B)on&&&&& C) at&&&&&& D) by33. As soon as you come back from the airport, please give&&&&& a ring.A) my&&&& B) mine&&&&& C) I&&&&&& D) me34. I don't like this kind of cellphone. Will you show me&&&&& ?A) other&&&& B) the other& C) another&& D) others35. The customer was angry&&&&& the waitress for her bad service.A) in&&&&&&&& B)at&&&&&&&&& C) with&&&&&& D) about36. ―Shall we leave now?―Don't hurry. We still have&&&&& time left.A) a little&&&& B) little&&&&& C) a few && D) few37. Alice's mother bought Alice a new dress. This beautiful dress made her look&&&&& .A) quietly&&&& B) lovely&&&&& C) politely&& D) gently38. My son likes reading stories. Now he can tell a story as&&&&& as his sister.A) better&&&& B) best&&&&& C) good&&&&&& D) well39. The film Tintin 's Adventure is&&&&& , so it is welcomed by teenagers.A. amazing&B) excited& C) boring&& D) bored40. I have something important to discuss with Tim. I will wait for Tim&&&&& he gets back.A) as&&&&&&&& B) until&&&&& C) when&&&&&& D) after41. Feixin is very convenient. Sending Feixin&&&&& popular these days.A) getting& &B) got&&&&& C) get&&&&&& D) is getting42. Kevin came from England. He&&&&& in Shanghai for ten years by the end of last year.A) has lived&B) lived&&&&& C) had lived&& D) lives43. ―Shall I tell Mike about it?―No, you&&&&& . He's already known it.A) needn't&&&& B) can't&&&&& C) must&&&&&& D) may44. Let's have a competition. The first to finish&&&&& this novel will be the winner.A) read&&&& B) to read&&&&& C) reading&& D) reads45. This problem is very difficult. It is not easy&&&&& it.A) solve&&&& B) solving& C) solves&& D) to solve46. Computers work accurately. They seldom give wrong answers,&&&&&& ?A) are they&&&& B) aren't they& C) don't they&& D) do they47. There&&&&& some bread in the fridge. It is not necessary to go to the store today.A) am&&&& B) is&&&&&&&&& C) are&&&&&& D) be48. ―Could you tell me&&&&& tomorrow evening?―Well, it will start at 9 o'clock.A) when the film will startB) when will the film startC) when the film would startD) when would the film start49. ― Jack, help yourself to some dumplings.& ―&&&&& A) No, thanks. I've had enough.& B) That's all right.C) You're welcome.&&&&&&&&&& D) It's a pleasure.50. ― Robert hurt his leg while he was having 400m relay race(接力棒比赛) yesterday.& ―&&&&& A) It doesn't matter much.&&&&&& B) I'm sorry to hear that.C) That's great.&&&&&& &&&&&& D) It's bad news.
闵行区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)31. Cormorant fishing is _______ traditional Chinese skill, but few people know it now.  A. a&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&& D./32. Fancy is a pleasant girl with a cheerful face. She is a good friend of _______.  A .I&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&& D. mine33. Lucy thinks young people can learn how to care for others ________ keeping pets.  A .at&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&& D. by34. Mark isn’t feeling well now as she had too much _______ just now.  A. potato&&&& B. noodle&&&&& C. bread&&&&&& D. biscuit35. C Which place do you prefer to live in, a city or a countryside?&& C I don’t care. ________ is fine.  A. Either&&&& B. Neither&&&& C. All&&&&&&&&& D. None36. We ______ hurry all the way to the airport, the flight was cancelled because of the foggy weather.  A. mustn’t&&& B. couldn’t&&& C. needn’t&&&&&& D. shouldn’t37. ________ funny the animals are! They are jumping up and down the trees excitedly.  A. How&&&&& B. What&&&&&& C. What a&&&&&& D. What an38. Ginger can’t dance as ______ as Jasmine, but she still got the prize.  A. beautifully&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more beautifully&&& C. less beautifully&&&&&&&&&&& D. the most beautifully39. If you ______right now, you will catch up with him in two hours.  A. start&&&&& B. will start&&&& C. started&&&&&& D. are starting40. The Smiths _______ the fence of their new house dark green already.  A. paint&&&& B. will paint&&&& C. have painted& D. had painted41.Henry ________ more than two hundred foreign stamps by the end of last month.  A. collected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. had collected&&& C. would collect&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was collecting42. Don’t worry, your package_______ here until you come back, so enjoy shopping here.  A. kept&&&&& B. was keeping&& C. has been kept& D. will be kept43. His parents don’t let him _______television on school nights.  A. watch&&&& B. to watch&&&&& C. watching&&&& D. watches44. Matt became so ______ when I dropped the coffee on her shirt, which made me quite upset.  A. forgetful&& B. carefully&&&&& C. angry&&  & D. sadly45. Often life is much ________ outside the big cities, as is true in other countries as well.  A. slow&&&&& B. slower&&&&&&& C. slowest&&&& D. the slowest46. You can buy computers at a local shop. They’re usually mare expensive, ______ you can get better after-sales service.  A. and&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&& D. or47. Arthur, you will get toothache ______ you clean your teeth regularly.  A. unless&&&& B. since&&&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&& D. before48. The thief admitted _______ the old woman’s purse in the department store.  A. steal&&&&& B. to steal&&&&&&&& C. stealing&&& D. stole& 49. CI’m terribly sorry. I’ve forgotten to bring your notebook here.  C__________________  A. It’s hard to say.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Of course not.  C. That’s all right.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s my pleasure.50. CKeeping pet dogs is a good idea. It’s wonderful to see them growing up quickly.  C______ Some dogs bark at night and this stops their neighbours from getting any sleep.  A. Are you kidding.&&&&&&&&&&& B. I think so, too.&& C. Neither do I.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I don’t agree with you.
浦东新区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(共20分)31. The soldier ran down the stairs, two at&&&&&&& time.A) a&&&&&B) an&&&&C) the&&&&D) /32. Computers are super calculators, we usually call&&&&&&& electronic brains.A) their&&&&B) theirs&&&&C) them&&&&D) themselves33. The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton was held in Westminster Cathedral ______ April 29, 2011.A) in&&&&B) on&&&&C) at&&&&&D) by34. I still feel hungry after eating two rice dumplings. Could you please give me&&&&&& one?A) the other&&&B) other&&&&C) another&&&D) others35. It is reported that&&&&&&& of the fruits in that supermarket are from Hainan Island.A) two thirds&&&B) two-thirds&&&C) two-third&&&D) two three36. ---Which book do you prefer?&& ---&&&&&&&& is OK. I like reading all kinds of books.&&& A) Neither&&&B) Either&&&&C) Both&&&&D) None37. If you save&&&&&&&& every day, you'll be able to buy a mobile in a year.A) a little&&&&B) little&&&&C) a few&&&&D) few38.&&&&&&&& useful suggestion you have given me!A) How&&&&B) What&&&&C) What a&&&D) What an39. The black suitcase is&&&&&&&& the red one. I'll take the red one.A) so expensive as&&&&&&&B) much expensive thanC) more expensive as&&&&&&D) much more expensive than40. The boy checked his test paper&&&&&&&& in order to get full marks.A) enough careful&&B) enough carefully&&C) careful enough&& D) carefully enough41. We will go to Happy Valley tomorrow&&&&&&&& it rains.A) until&&&&B) when&&&&C) unless&&&&D) if42. To our surprise, we&&&&&&&& enjoy a half month holiday hi January in 2012.A) should&&&&B) can&&&&C) must&&&&D) need43. We feel so&&&&&&&& that China has sent its first space laboratory, Tiangong-1 into orbit successfully.A) exciting&&&B) excited&&&C) excite&&&&D) excitedly44. Peter&&&&&&&& any money from his parents because he has found a good job and can earn money by himself.A) needn't to&&&B) doesn't need to&&C) doesn't need&&D) needn't45.&&&&&&& the World Expo was over, a lot of visitors still go to the China Pavilion to enjoy themselves and take photos.A) Although&&&B) Since&&&&C) When&&&&D) As46. The suspect admitted&&&&&&& the valuable vase after the detective showed him the proof.A) stole&&&&B) to steal&&&C) stealing&&&D) steal47. Miss Li&&&&&&&& English in this school since she moved to this city from her hometown.A) taught&&&&B) has taught&&&C) was teaching&&D) had taught48. Parents often expect their children&&&&&&& all the things that they couldn't do in the past.A) did&&&&B) doing&&&&C) to do&&&&D) do49. ---You'd better read English newspapers more often if you want to improve your reading ability.---&&&&&& A) That's good.&&&&&&&B) It doesn't matter.C) I'm afraid not.&&&&&&&D) Thanks. I'll take your advice.50. --- I'm terribly sorry for being late, David.---&&&&&&&& , but don't be late next time.A) Never mind&&B) You are right&&C) That's right&&&D) It's a matter
普陀区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)31. Diana often helps her mother lay ________ table before dinner.A) a&&&&&&&& B) an&&&& C) the&&&&&& D)/32. Jack was lucky to get two tickets ________ that concert.A) for&&&&&&&& B) in&&&& C) on&&&&&& D) about33. This is not Kitty's dictionary.________ has an orange cover.A) She&&&& B)Her&&&& C) Herself&& D) Hers34. The play was not interesting, so there were ________ empty seals in the theatre.A) a little&&&& B) a lot&&&& C) many&&&&&& D) much35. Nowadays people have many ways to communicate ________ their friends.A) at&&&&&&&& B) with&&&& C) to&&&&&& D) of36. I felt so hungry at midnight, but I couldn't find ________ to eat in my flat.A) everything& B) something& C) anything&& D) nothing37. Cathy usually has a badminton lesson once a week, ________ ?A) does she&B) doesn't she& C) has she&& D) hasn't she38. It's said that the road we drove along just now is ________ in this area.A) busy&&&& B) busier&&&&& C) busiest&& D) the busiest39. Don't stay up too late. ________ you'll find it hard to get up on time tomorrow. A) or&&&&&&&& B) but&&&&& C) and&&&&&& D) so40. Susan did quite well in the final exam ________ she had missed two weeks' lessons.A) though&&&& B) if&&&&&&&&& C) because&& D) unless41. The news that our school will move to a, better place sounds ________.A) well&&&& B) exciting& C) suddenly&& D) happily42. When I saw James, he ________ chess with his grandfather in the garden.A) plays&&&& B) played&&&&& C) was playing& D) had played43. Christiana said that she& ________ another trip to Sweden the next day.A) will take&B) would take& C) is taking&&& D) had taken44. Teachers always encourage their students ________ more confident.A) to be&&&& B) be&&&&& C) are&&&&&&& D) were45. We all know that it is dangerous ________ too fast on the highway.A) drive&&&& B) driving& C) drives&&& D) to drive46. Let Joan ________ to my office an hour later. I'm busy with a report at the moment.A) come&&&& B) to come& C) comes &&& D) will come47. ― Can I take these magazines home?― Yes, you ________ , but please return them in two days.A) must&&&& B) may&&&&& C) should&&& D) need48. Just wait a few more minutes. I'll finish ________ the letter at once.A) type&&&& B) typed&&&&& C) typing&&& D) to type.49. ― I like the photos you took for me very much.―________.A) I'm glad to hear that.&&&&& B) That's very kind of you.C) Please don't say that.&&&&& D) What a pity!50. ― May I open the window for a while? It's a bit warm inside.―________.A) Yes, I'd like to.&&&&&&&&& B) Not at all.&C) Don't mention it.&&&&&&&&& D) Yes. go ahead.
青浦区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)31. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor (珍珠港) of the united States in&&&&& December, 1941.A)/&&&&&&&&& B)a&&&&&&&&&&& C)an&&&&&&&& D) the32. My uncle wants to buy a new house&&&&& a small garden beside the Dianshan Lake.A) at&&&&&&&&& B)of&&&&&&& C)in&&&&&&&& D) with33. Marie Curie and her husband had a lab of&&&&& own, and there they discovered "Radium"(镭).A) they&&&&& B) them&&&&&&& C) their&&&& D) theirs34. The soldier became a writer at last, and he wrote&&&&& stories about World War II.A) many&&&&& B) much&&&&&&& C) a little&&&& D) a lot35. Steven got home late last night and found that someone had broken&&&&& the house.A) off&&&&&&&&& B)into&&&&&&& C)out&&&&&&&& D) down36. May I have your attention, please? I have&&&&& important to tell you.A) something& B) nothing&&& C) anything&D) everything37. They haven't won the championship (冠军) in the World Cup Final (决赛),&&&&&& ?A) didn't they& B) did they&&& C) haven't they& D) have they38. The film The Flowers of War is as&&&&& as the one we saw last weekA) attractive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) more attractive C) most attractive&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) the most attractive39. The manager thought the old lady was right,&&&&&& he didn't take her advice.A) or&&&&&&&&& B)so&&&&&&&& C)but&&&&& D) and40.&&&&&& you have been in Beijing for many years, you must be quite familiar with the city.A) While&&&&& B) Since&&&&&&&& C) When&&&&& D) Unless41. As soon as George heard the bad news, his face turned&&&&& .A) red&&&&& B) pale&&&&&&&& C) sadly&&&&& D) happily42. China will send two spaceships into space in 2012. At least one of the two&&&&& astronauts.A) carries&&&&& B) carried&&&& C) will carry& D) is carrying43. Many aged people&&&&& an active part in the Talent Show (达人秀) last year.A) take&&&&& B) took &&&& C) will take& D) have taken44. If I&&&&& the driving test, I will have an another try.A) will fail&&&&& B) am failing&&&& C) fail&&&&& D) failed45. ―Must I wash these plates?―No, you&&&&& . The machine can do it.A) mustn't&&&&& B) can't&&&&&&&& C) may not& D) needn't46. After the interview the reporter decided&&&&& an article on school buses in China.A) write&&&&& B) writing&&&& C) wrote&&&&& D) to write47. After many days' fight, the army succeeded in&&&&& the situation of the area.A) control&&&&& B) controling&&&& C) to control& D) controled48. Jack's mother wants to know&&&&& .A) when will Jack come backB) when Jack will come backC) when would Jack come backD) when Jack would come back49. ― We're going to see a film with our parents tonight. ―&&&&& A) Enjoy your time.&&&&&&&&&&&& B) That's all right.C) You're welcome.&&&&&&&&&&&& D) It's a pleasure.50. ― Would you mind my sitting here?& ―&&&&& A) Yes, I'd like to.&&&&&&&&&&&& B) That's a good idea.C) Please go ahead.&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Don't worry.
松江区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(20分)(&&& ) 31.I can see a small dog in the garden.&&&&&& dog is my neighbour's.A) A&&& &&& B)The&&&&& C) /&&&&& D) An(&&& ) 32. They arrived there&&&&&& a cold winter evening.A) on&&&&&&& B) in&&&&&&&&& C) during& D) at(&&& ) 33. I don't like the colour of the scarf. Please show me&&&&&& one.A) the other&&& B) another&&&&& C) other&&&&& D) the others(&&& ) 34. I asked my friend for some ink, but she didn't have&&&&&& .A) some&&&&&&& B) any&&&&& C) no&&&&& D) a lot(&&& ) 35. The young policeman always helps the old when they are&&&&&& trouble.A) in&&&&&&& B)with&&&&& C) at&&&&& D) by(&&& ) 36. Mary looked&&&&&& because she lost her new watch last week.A) friendly&&& B) upset &&&&& C) happy& D) excited(&&& ) 37. Mr Wang is usually the first one to come to work, but today Xiao Li came&&&&&&& than he.A) early&&&&&&& B) earliest&&&&& C) earlier& D) very early(&&& ) 38. Mr Black has made many Chinese friends&&&&&& he came to China.A) before&&&&&&& B) until&&&&& C) as soon as& D) since(&&& ) 39. The beef tastes&&&&&& the pork. Please make yourself at home.A) as better as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) much better than&&&&&& C) the best than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) as well as(&&& ) 40. Mon, coffee is ready. How nice it&&&&&& !&&&& A) looks&&&&&&& B) feels&&&&& C) smells&& D) sounds(&&& ) 41. None of you will go to net bar to play computer games,&&&&&&& ?A) did you&&& B) are you&&&&& C) will you&&& D) do you(&&& ) 42. Can you speak louder, please? I&&&&&& hear you clearly.&&&& A) mustn't&&& B) shouldn't&&& C) needn't&& D) can't(&&& ) 43. I won't buy this novel because I&&&&&& it twice before.A) have read&&& B) read&&&&& C) had read&&& D) am reading(&&& ) 44.&&&&&&& weather! Shall we go out for a picnic this afternoon?A) What fine&&& B) What a fine& C) How fine&& D) How a fine(&&& ) 45. It took our group two hours&&&&&& for our project. Everyone worked hard on it.&&& A) prepare&&&&&&& B) to prepare&& C) prepared&& D) preparing(&&& ) 46. This English-English dictionary cost me a lot,&&&&&&& it's really useful for me.A) so&&&&&&&&&&& B) nor&&&& C) or&&&&&& D) but(&&& ) 47. Would you please tell me when we&&&&&& our class meeting?A) have had&&& B) would have& C) will have&& D) had had(&&& ) 48. The mistakes in the report&&&&&& by the group leaders after class.A) will be corrected&&&&&&&&&&&& B) is corrected& && C) corrected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) have corrected(&&& ) 49. ― Jack, can I use your bike? Mine is not here. ―&&&&&& .A) Sorry, I have no idea.&&&&&&&& B) Of course. Here you are.C) No, I don't.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Yes, you're welcome.(&&& ) 50. ― Hello! May I speak to Joe? ―&&&&&& . Please call back later.A) Hold on.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Speaking.&C) Wait a moment.&&&&&&&&&&&& D) Sorry, he is not in.
徐汇区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(20分)31. My brother likes drawing very much and his dream is to become&&&&& architect.A. the&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&& C, an&&&&&&&&& D, /32. Most passengers&&&&& happily with each other when the bus made a sudden stop.A. talked&&&& B. were talking& C. have talked& D. are talking33. I am afraid you won't get the job&&&&& you're the best.A. if&&&&&&& B. as soon as&&& C. because&&&& D. unless34. A: Has Jennifer&&&&& been to a foreign country before?&& B: I think so. I saw a photo on her desk, which was taken in front of the White House.A. ever&&&&& B. already&&&&& C. also&&&&&&& D. never35. Nowadays people can see fewer and fewer fishermen&&&&& with their cormorants.A. fished&&&& B. to fish&&&&& C. fishing&&&&& D. fishes36. In some English classes, pictures are used&&&&& the students learn new words.A. to help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to helping&& C. for being helped&&&&&&&&&& D. for having helped37. All the parcels will be delivered to your home in two days. You&&&&& worry too much about it.A. mustn't&&& B. needn't&&&&& C. can't&&&&&& D. shouldn't38. Joseph has collected many rare stamps. Some were given by his friends,&&&&& were bought from the Internet.A. the others& B. other&&&&&&& C. others&&&& D. the others39.&&&&&& is common knowledge that the sun rises in the east and falls in the west.A. That&&&&& B. What&&&&&&& C. It&&&&&&&& D. Which40. Put these used batteries into the green bins,&&&&&& it will pollute the environment.A. and&&&&&& B. or&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&& D. for41. Whether our school will go to the amusement park next week depends&&&&& the weather.A. about&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&& D. in 42. The government's decision on building a factory in the city center&&&&& many questions among the local people.A. has raised& B. rose&&&&&&& C. raises&&&&& D. has risen43. Parents should understand that they can't do&&&&& for their children and kids have to learn to be independent.A. something& B. nothing&&&& C. everything& D. anything44. Take a look at this photo. It's the&&&&& one I have ever taken.A. beautiful&& B. uglier&&&&& C. more expensive& D. prettiest45. A:&&&&&&&&&&&& do you see your grandfather?&& B: About once a week.A. How long& B. How far&&& C. How soon&& D. How often46.&&&&&& the manager can't make the service better, the shop will soon lose all the customers.A. When&&&& B. If&&&&&&&&& C. Because&&& D. Although47. Little David hid all the broken pieces under the bed and denied&&&&& the vase with his basketball.A. broke&&&& B. to break&&&& C. breaking&&& D. breaks48. By the end of& last month, Mrs. Lin&&&&& many interesting comic strips created by the students.A. is receiving&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will receive& C. had received&&&&&&&&&&&& D. received49. A: I'm terribly sorry. I didn't call you back as soon as possible.&& B:&&&&& . Nothing important. I just called to say "Hi".A.I hate you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Thank you very much. C. That's all right.&&&&&&&&&& D. It's my pleasure.50. A: How about making a poster to introduce our club?&& B:&&&&&& . It's a waste of time and money.A. That's a good idea!&&&&&&& B. Why not?& C. Are you kidding?&&&&&&&& D. I'd like to.
杨浦区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)31. Please take&&&&& short shower and don't waste water.A) a&&&&&&& B)an&&&&&&&& C) the&&&& D) /32. The performance of Class A students is much better than&&&&& of Class B students.A) one&&& B)that&&&&&&&& C) those&&&& D)this33. We should never be satisfied with&&&&& book knowledge. We also need practical experience.A) few&&& B) little&&&& C) a few&&&& D) a little34. The NBA is in a lockout (停摆) because players and owners failed to reach a new deal&&&&& July 1st.A) in &&& B)on&&&&&&&& C) at&&&&&&&& D) since35. Many people post photos of&&&&& on Facebook. They get to know each other on Facebook.A) them&&& B) theirs&&&& C) themselves&D) ourselves36. Professor Lee gave us much&&&&& on how to live a low carbon life in big cities.A) tip&&&&&&& B) suggestion&C) advice&&&& D) idea37. The earthquake in that country left&&&&& people homeless.A) thousand&&&&&&&&&&&& B) thousands&C) thousand of&&&&&&&&&&&& D) thousands of38. Jenny likes the new neighborhood because people here are&&&&& .A) friendly&&& B) softly&&&& C) politely&D) nicely39. Do you know of all the words we used in 2011 "hold" became&&&&& in China?A) hot&&& B) hotter&&&& C) hottest&&&& D) the hottest40. Christy has had three jobs since college, and she still&&&&& decide what she wants to do.A) needn't&&& B) can't&&&& C) mustn't&D) shouldn't41. ―&&&&& long queue it was outside the department store! Do you know why?―The shop was offering a big sale around midnight.A) What a&&& B) What an&C) How&&&& D)Howa42. Where's Jack? Our teacher&&&&& him now.A) looks for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) looked for&C) will look for&&&&&&&&& &D) is looking for43. Kathy was delighted to find that her daughter&&&&& the room by herself.A) had cleaned&&&&&&&&&&&& B) has cleaned&C) will clean&&&&&&&&&&&& D) cleaned44. If all businesses go paperless, at least one million tons of paper&&&&& .A) will save&&&&&&&&&&&& B) is saved&& C) will be saved&&&&&&&&&&& D) saves45. I decided not to buy frozen dumplings&&&&& the government said they were safe.A) because&&& B) though&&&& C) since&&&& D) or46. In that school, teachers made students&&&&& green scarf if they made trouble.A) wear&&& B) to wear&&&& C) wearing&D) wore47. It's very good of you to keep&&&&& the old in the neighborhood nursing home.A) to serve&&& B) serve&&&& C) serving&D) served48. I wonder&&&&& .A) when the university campus in China opens to the publicB) when will the university campus in China open to the publicC) when would open the university campus in China to the publicD) when the university campus in China will open to the public49. ―The musical Notre Dame de Paris (E^^#I?)t) is being staged in the theater. Shall we book two tickets for the show?―&&&&& .A) Never mind&&&&&&&& &B) My pleasureC) That's a good idea&&&&&&&& D) It doesn't matter50. ―John was seriously injured in the school bus accident.―&&&&& .A) Take it easy&&&&&&&&&&& B) I'm sorry to hear thatC) Not at all&&&&&&&&&&& D) It's too dangerous
闸北区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷II. Choose the best answer.(选择最恰当的答案):(共20分)31. The double Ninth Festival reminds us to respect ____ elderly.A) a&&&&&&&&&& B) an&&&&&&&& C) the&&&&&&&& D) /32. It was not a good explanation, but it satisfied Eddie ____ the time being.A) on&&&&&&&&& B) at&&&&&&&& C) for&&&&&&&&& D) with33. We’ve decided to decorate our new flat by ____ this weekend.A) us&&&&&&&&& B) our&&&&&&& C) ours&&&&&&&& D) ourselves34. There isn’t much bread here, but you can take ____ if you want to.A) few&&&&&&&& B) a few&&&&& C) little&&&&&&&& D) a little35. The country has _____ soldiers in its army.A) million of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) millions of&& C) several million of&&&&&&&&&& D) several millions36. The children felt _____ to see so many amazing things in the Science Museum.A) surprised&&& B) frightened&&& C) upset&&&&&& D) worried37. Tea is _____ drink in the world besides water.A) popular&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) more popular& C) most popular&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) the most popular38. _____ cold day it is! We’d better turn on the air-conditioner.A) What&&&&&&& B) What a&&&&& C) How&&&&&& D) How a 39. My parents often tell me we ____ care for small creatures.A) can&&&&&&&& B) should&&&&&& C) mustn’t&&&& D) needn’t40. I can’t understand the sentence ____ there are no new words in it.A) if&&&&&&&&&& B) until&&&&&&& C) though&&&&& D) because 41. The police asked _____ we saw anybody break into the house to steal things.A) who&&&&&&& B) if&&&&&&&&&& C) what&&&&&&& D) where42. The twin brothers always enjoy _____ to the concert.A) go&&&&&&&& B) going&&&&&&& C) to go&&&&&&& D) to going43. After we pass the exam, we ______ by having a party next week.A) celebrated&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) celebrate&&&& C) have celebrated&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) will celebrate44. It’s terrible to hear that some students _____ when they took a school bus.A) killed&&&&& B) are killed&&&& C) were killed&& D) have killed45. The driver could not _____ his van and crashed into a lamp post.A) connect&&& B) recognize&&&& C) hang&&&&&&& D) control46. ― _____ do you visit your grandparents?&& ― Twice a month.A) How long&& B) How soon&&& C) How often&& D) How far47. At school they should train young children to be good citizens. The underlined part means “_____”A) grow&&&&&& B) teach&&&&&&& C) plant&&&&&& D) require48. As we all know the best way to learn English is to practise more. The underlined part means “_____”A) idea&&&&&& B) advice&&&&&&& C) thing&&&&&& D) method49. ― Our class failed in the school’s football match last week.&& ― _____.A) Take care!& B) What a pity!&& C) Well done!&& D) Congratulations!50. ― Good luck and have a nice holiday.&& ― _____.A) The same to you.&& B) I think so, too.& C) You are welcome.& D) That’s all right.
长宁区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案31-35& C B B C D&& 36 - 40& B A A B D&& 41 - 45& A C B C B&& 46 - 50& A A C C C
宝山区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案31. C&& 32. C&& 33. C&& 34. A&& 35. B&& 36. A&& 37. D&& 38. A&& 39. B&& 40. A&& 41. C&& 42. A&& 43. B&& 44. D&& 45. A&& 46. D&& 47. C&& 48. B&& 49. D&& 50. C
崇明县初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II.31.B&& 32. A&& 33. D&& 34. D&& 35. C&& 36. D&& 37. D&& 38. D&& 39. C&& 40. A&& 41. B&& 42. C&& 43. B&& 44. A&& 45. A&& 46. D&& 47. B&& 48. B&& 49. A&& 50. B
奉贤区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. A&& 32. B&& 33. A&& 34. B&& 35. D&& 36. B&& 37. B&& 38. C&& 39. A&& 40. B&& 41. C&& 42. D&& 43. B&& 44. C&& 45. A&& 46. B&& 47. D&& 48. C&& 49. A&& 50. C
虹口初三一模参考答案II. 31-35 C C D C B&& 36 - 40 B B C A C&& 41 - 45 B D C D B&& 46 - 50 A A B B A
黄浦区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. B&& 32. D&& 33. A&& 34. B&& 35. C&& 36. A&& 37. C&& 38. B&& 39. C&& 40. D&& 41. B&& 42. D&& 43. C&& 44. D&& 45. A&& 46. B&& 47. A&& 48. B&& 49. A&& 50. C
嘉定区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31 - 35 B C D B A&& 36-40 B C B C B&& 41-45 A D D B C&& 46-50 D C B C D
金山区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. B& 32. D&33. B&34. C&35. D&36. B&37. B&38. D&& 39. A&& 40. D&& 41. B&& 42.&A&43. B&44. C&45. A&46. A&47. C&48. C&49. B&& 50. D
静安区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. B&& 32. C&& 33. D&& 34. D&& 35. B&& 36. C&& 37. D&& 38. B&& 39. A&& 40. A&& 41. C&& 42. C&& 43. B&&& 44. B&& 45. C&& 46. A&& 47. D&& 48. A&& 49. C&& 50. D
卢湾区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. C&& 32. B&& 33. D&& 34. C&& 35. C&& 36. A&& 37. B&& 38. D&& 39. A&& 40. B& & 41. D&& 42. C&& 43. A&& 44. C&& 45. D&& 46. D&& 47. B&& 48. A&& 49. A&& 50. B
闵行区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. A&& 32. D&& 33. D&& 34. C&& 35. A&& 36. C&& 37. A&& 38. A&& 39. A&& 40. C&& 41. B&& 42. D&& 43. A&& 44. C&& 45. B&& 46. B&& 47. A&& 48. C&& 49. C&& 50. D
浦东新区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. A&& 32. C&& 33. B&& 34. C&& 35. B&& 36. B&& 37. C&& 38. C&& 39. D&& 40.D&& 41. C&& 42. B&& 43. B&& 44. C&& 45. A&& 46. C&& 47. B&& 48. C&& 49. D&& 50. A
普陀区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II.31. C&& 32. A&& 33. D&& 34.C&& 35.B&& 36. C&& 37. B&& 38. D&& 39. A&& 40. A&& 41. B&& 42. C& 43. B&& 44. A&& 45. D&& 46. A&& 47. B&& 48. C&& 49. A&& 50. D
青浦区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案. 31 A& 32 D&& 33C& 34A& 35 B& 36 A& 37 D& 38A& 39C& 40 B& &41 B&& 42C&& 43B& 44 C& 45D& 46D& 47B& 48 B& 49 A& 50C
松江区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. B&& 32. A&& 33. B&& 34. B&& 35. A&& 36. B&& 37. C&& 38. D&& 39. B&& 40. C&& 41. C&& 42. D&& 43. A&& 44. A&& 45. B&& 46. D&& 47. C&& 48. A&& 49. B&& 50. D
徐汇区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案V. 31-50& C B D A C&& A B C C B&& B A C D D&& B C C C C
杨浦区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. A&& 32. B&& 33. D&& 34. B&& 35. C&& 36. C&& 37. D&& 38. A&& 39. D&& 40. B&& 41. A&& 42. D&& 43. A&&& 44. C&& 45. B&& 46. A&& 47. C&& 48. D&& 49. C&& 50. B
闸北区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷•参考答案II. 31. C&& 32. C&& 33. D&& 34. D&& 35. B&& 36. A&& 37. D&& 38. B&& 39. B&& 40. C&& 41. B&& 42. B&& 43. D&& 44. C&& 45. D&& 46. C&& 47. B&& 48. D&& 49. B&& 50. A &
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
俄罗斯军官舞会照曝光 帅哥美女如云(组图)
600余名考生泳装亮相高校表演专业招生会
美摄影网站评选出年度令人叹为观止的照片
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红