give her a nameit back to her 什么once

&&&&Asking Her Out
How to ask a girl to be your girlfriendUpdated on August 20, 2014Will You Be My Girlfriend? Maybe it is just a guy thing but sometimes we take it for granted that because we like a girl romantically that she feels the same way. Even if we have been dating the same girl for a couple of weeks we always jump to the conclusion that she is now your girlfriend, even if neither of you have discussed your official status.
Girls in one respect are just the same as guys, they too like to go out sometimes with guys just for fun, with no romantic con You know the one, a casual relationship with no strings attatched.
Of course if you have both been dating for a couple of weeks then the chances are that you are both on a similar wave length and are developing feelings for each another.
Maybe now could be the time to ask her if she would like to make it official and become your girlfriend.My Girlfriend?
See all 3 photos
Talk to a girl for 10 seconds in front of your parents and they hear wedding bells.Source:
Embarrassing Friends And Parents Have you ever noticed that if you are seen talking to a girl for more than ten seconds your friends and especially your parents assume that you like her and that she is your girlfriend?
It's embarrassing isn't it? especially when your parents start going on about it.
Imagine what is going through their heads when you actually go out on a date with a girl, they automatically assume that you are boyfriend/girlfriend and you are both tagged with that label from then on in even if that first date went really badly and you both decided to go your separate ways.
Parents are really annoying and if you go out with a girl for a second time Mum and dad begin planning y Go out for a third date and the wedding bells begin ringing in your parents ears as they arrange the seating for the reception.
Your parents and your friends assume that you and that girl are boyfriend/girlfriend and you assume that you are boyfriend/girlfriend, when the truth is that you don't really know if you are.
See all 3 photos
You may look like a couple, you may act like a couple but does she know that you and her are girlfriend/boyfriend.Source:
From Friend To GirlfriendSo you and this beautiful girl have been dating for a couple of weeks and you realise that you are developing some feelings for her, the odds are in your favor that she is developing the same feelings for you too.
Even if you think that that she considers you to be her boyfriend, It is only right that you ask her about becoming your girlfriend even if it is a formality, that way you both know exactly where you both stand in your relationship and to make it official.
Once you have made your decision to ask her to be your girlfriend take action don't wait for the right time, you can't afford to wait too long because if you miss your chance you could lose her to someone else.
On the other hand, though don't run up to her in the middle of the street and shout out in front of all of her friends "Will You Be My Girlfriend," although it may sound romantic it would embarrass her and she probably wouldn't want to see you ever again.&Why Ask Her To Be Your GirlfriendAsking a girl that you have been dating for a while to be your girlfriend may seem like a pointless waste of time and energy but their is a good reason that you should.
Commitment is a big thing for a girl, she likes to know where she stands with you, she likes to know that you are serious about her and of course she likes to know that you feel the same way about her as she does about you.
A simple question, Will you be my Girlfriend? answers all of those questions in her head and means the world to her, it shows her that you are commited to her and her alone.Make It A Romantic Gesture
See all 3 photos
Sweep her off her feet with a big romantic gesture.Source:
How To Ask A Girl To Be Your GirlfriendM try not to think of what you are going to say because no matter how many times you rehearse it in your head things never go according to plan. Whether you take her out for a meal, a walk in the park, or a walk along the beach
Test the water before you ask the question "I really like you a lot" is a great opener if she replies with something similar then it's the perfect time to ask the question," Will you be my girlfriend"?
Girls like a small personal token from you not something that you have run out and bought, your class ring if you have one, the chain that you wear around your neck or even the sweater that you are wearing, anything that you have on your person that you wear or use regularly. This token item is to prove your commitment to her.
If she says yes, don't jump up screaming yes you beauty! she can change her mind very quickly, give her a cuddle and kiss her to seal the deal.Boyfriend/GirlfriendDoes Your girl Know you want to be her Boyfriend? Yes I have asked her Yes but I didn't ask it just happened Yes but she asked me first No because If I ask she may say no
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.&{193} & &{156} & &{74} & &{133} & &{105}Recommended Hubs
(jimmythejock)MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
EDITOR'S CHOICEEDITOR'S CHOICE
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.
(0.78 sec)大学英语!单项选择!11.They have invented a new _______ of washing machine.a.type b.indicate c.original d.proceed 12.Does it _______ a lot to have the recorder repaired?a.spend b.pay c.cost d.take13.A plate dropped from her fingers and ______ i_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大学英语!单项选择!11.They have invented a new _______ of washing machine.a.type b.indicate c.original d.proceed 12.Does it _______ a lot to have the recorder repaired?a.spend b.pay c.cost d.take13.A plate dropped from her fingers and ______ i
大学英语!单项选择!11.They have invented a new _______ of washing machine.a.type b.indicate c.original d.proceed 12.Does it _______ a lot to have the recorder repaired?a.spend b.pay c.cost d.take13.A plate dropped from her fingers and ______ into pieces on the kitchen floor.a.hazard b.crash c.gave off d.smashed14.You’ll cut yourself if you walk around in _______ feet.a.empty b.bare c.naked d.clean15.Shouts of protest ________ from the angry crowd.a.went out of b.go out of c.sprang up d.spring up16.The man’s eyes _______ with fear when he saw the robber’s gun.a.wide b.widen c.widened d.widening17.The two brothers are only _______ in appearance.a.alike b.alive c.alone d.astir 18.In spite of the hard winter,the roses in our garden are still _______ .a.alike b.alive c.asleep d.awake19.I don’t want to ________ you.You must act on your own judgment.a.threaten b.hesitate c.appoint d.influence 20.Though the job requires a great deal of effort,the ______ is quite low.a.protest b.salary c.advertise d.incompetent21.Susan wants to know whether the measures have been agreed _________ .a.to b.with c.over d.upon22.It was because the applicant was too conceited _________ he failed in the interview.a.that b.so that c.so d.therefore23.I am afraid I won’t have any influence over my 18-year-old daughter ______ her mind is made up.a.the moment b.as soon as c.once d.since24.The team really looks good tonight because the coach had them __________ every night this week.a.practice b.to practicec.practiced d.practicing25.Excuse me,but it is time to have your temperature __________.a.taking b.to take c.take d.taken26.Jane’s dress is similar in design ___________ her sister’s.a.with b.like c.to d.as27.______ it is you’ve found,you must give it back to the person it belongs to.a.That b.What c.Whatever d.However28.Consumers should do ________ than simply complain about the poor quality of goods.a.much less b.some morec.far less d.far more29.Frank had worked for two years to be a carpenter,but found his progress _____.a.discouraged and unsatisfied b.discouraging and dissatisfiedc.discouraged and dissatisfied d.unsatisfactory and discouraging30.Beth _______ California in 1981 and ________ in Texas ever since.a.left … worked b.has left … has workedc.left … has worked d.has left … worked
11.They have invented a new ___a____ of washing machine.a.type类型 b.indicate指标 c.original原创 d.proceed前进 首先排除b、d,因为完全和题没有关联,至于c,orginal后面是不可以用of的12.Does it ____c___ a lot to have the recorder repaired?a.spend花 b.pay付账 c.cost 需要用 d.take用到a、b排除.take通常用来形容时间,does it take a long time之类的.13.A plate dropped from her fingers and ___d___ into pieces on the kitchen floor.a.hazard b.crash c.gave off d.smashed摔成a是毒气c是排出.所以排除.b通常指什么东西以高速冲向某某某14.You’ll cut yourself if you walk around in __b_____ feet.a.empty b.bare c.naked d.cleanempty?你的脚不是盒子还能装东西.d很好笑.难道脏脚就不会割伤.naked 呃.是裸体的意思.所以.15.Shouts of protest ____c____ from the angry crowd.a.went out of 从xx走出来 b.go out of a的原型c.sprang up 出现 d.spring up c的原型16.The man’s eyes ___c____ with fear when he saw the robber’s gun.a.wide b.widen c.widened d.wideningwhen he saw 代表是过去式,所以widened17.The two brothers are only ___a____ in appearance.a.alike b.alive 活着 c.alone孤独 d.astir 动起来 18.In spite of the hard winter,the roses in our garden are still ___b____ .a.alike 相像 b.alive 活着 c.asleep 睡着 d.awake醒着?玫瑰还能睡觉?19.I don’t want to ____d____ you.You must act on your own judgment.a.threaten 威胁.人家做选择你威胁?b.hesitate 犹豫 c.appoint 指示某某做什么 d.influence 影响20.Though the job requires a great deal of effort,the ___b___ is quite low.a.protest 抗议 b.salary 薪水 到这答案就清楚了c.advertise d.incompetent21.Susan wants to know whether the measures have been agreed ____d_____ .a.to b.with c.over d.upon agreed upon 就是意见一致22.It was because the applicant was too conceited _____d____ he failed in the interview.a.that b.so that c.so d.therefore这题很怪.不管哪个答案都不太对.d的话,conceited后面应该有个逗号.如果用a做答案the applicant was so conceited that he failed in the interview.这才是正确说法23.I am afraid I won’t have any influence over my 18-year-old daughter ___d___ her mind is made up.a.the moment b.as soon as c.once d.sincea、c意思差不多24.The team really looks good tonight because the coach had them ______a____ every night this week.a.practice b.to practicec.practiced d.practicinghad后面一定是原型!25.Excuse me,but it is time to have your temperature ____d______.a.taking b.to take c.take d.taken这个该怎么解释呢.总之是D.26.Jane’s dress is similar in design ______d_____ her sister’s.a.with b.like c.to d.as27.___c___ it is you’ve found,you must give it back to the person it belongs to.a.That 那个 b.What 什么 c.Whatever 不管什么 d.However但是一看就是c28.Consumers should do ____d____ than simply complain about the poor quality of goods.a.much less b.some more多一点点c.far less d.far more多很多a、c排除.than simiply complain 给了你提示,答案是 far more29.Frank had worked for two years to be a carpenter,but found his progress __d___.a.discouraged and unsatisfied b.discouraging and dissatisfiedc.discouraged and dissatisfied d.unsatisfactory and discouraging.discouraged不对,因为不是形容词.30.Beth ____c___ California in 1981 and _____c___ in Texas ever since.a.left … worked b.has left … has workedc.left … has worked d.has left … worked 11.A 12.C 13.D 14.B 15.C 16.C 17.A 18.B 19.D 20.B 21.D 22.D 23.D 24.A25.D 26.D 27.C 28.D 29.D 30.C呃.后面有很多答案和楼上的同学不一样.
11.A 12.C 13.D 14.B 15.C 16.C 17.A 18.B 19.D 20.B 21.A 22.D 23.D 24.A25.A 26.A 27.D 28.D 29.A 30.C
都是用心做的哦。希望对你有点帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 give it back 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信