提问者评价
其他类似问题
美剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁美剧 犯罪心理 第一季12集最后的那个歌曲叫什么名字_百度知道
美剧 犯罪心理 第一季12集最后的那个歌曲叫什么名字
Deadman : When the Music's Not Forgotten Please come close, for I long for you to hearHear the soundThat will rid you of your fearsIn a land, where no water can be foundIn a place, where there is no fertile groundLonging for, yearning not to be forgottenIn an age, when the music is forgottenIn an age, when the music is forgottenIn the truth (in the truth)Speaks of great and mighty thingsTeaching us (teaching us)What the peace of heaven bringsWe must give (we must give)We must give to all the others to those in need (those in need)Who we fear to call our brothersReaching out (reaching out)So that we are not forgottenIn a time (in a time)When the music is forgottenIn a time (in a time)When the music is forgottenIf we stand on a hill and do not touchHow can we do good?If we wash our hands with all our friendsWhere change can really comeIf we hide our fears and don't draw nearHave we really lived?Or are we all just standing hereHoping there is grace?In a dream (in a dream)That I had not long agoVisions of (visions of)In a city made of goldAnd a sound (and a sound)That I never heard beforeSuch a sound (such a sound)Saturating to the coreSuch a sound (such a sound)One that cannot be forgotten[x4]In a time (in a time)When the music's not forgotten 试听:
其他类似问题
美剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁犯罪心理第一季第12集片尾出现的英文歌名字是什么_百度知道
犯罪心理第一季第12集片尾出现的英文歌名字是什么
犯罪心理第一季第12集片尾出现的英文歌名字是什么
提问者采纳
应该是deadman的when the music's not forgotten这首歌还蛮常被用到。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
犯罪心理第一季的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北京工业大学英语协会的状态 - 人人网,北京工业大学英语协会的微博,公共主页,03-15 20:15的状态
hey,大家好,主页君又出现了今天为大家推送一个很好的暑期项目由斯坦福大学&加州大学伯克利分校教授及全球领袖孵化实验室项目组专家(Global Leaders lab)邀请30位来自亚太地区的大学生前往斯坦福大学体验“领导力孵化”,仅有30人的宝贵名额,让中国大学生亲临斯坦福大学&加州大学伯克利分校课堂,走进世界著名企业Google, Intel, FaceBook, Apple, Teslar,全面体验全球风靡的“创新思维”“设计思维”,全面感受名校“领导力孵化和培育”的全过程。详情见日志。
: 【music&vedio】青春类:皮囊,美少女的谎言,绯闻少女,篮球兄弟,九命美少女,迷幻学院 罪案类:CSI,LIE TO ME,超感警探,妙贼神探,识骨寻踪,美眉校探,犯罪心理,灵书妙探 律政类:辩护律师,GOOD WIFE,金装格律,美女上错身,波士顿法律 惊悚类:危机边缘,惊世魔幻类:梅林传奇,探索者传说 剧情类:绝望的主妇,,唐顿庄园,越狱 医疗类:豪斯医生,实习医生格蕾 喜剧类:生活大爆炸,老友记,摩登家庭,IT狂人 动作类:尼基塔
03-15 20:15
人人移动客户端下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 犯罪心理第五季 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信