求ew!歌词,,,,,,,,

求 Es Ist Ein Ros 的德语歌词和中文翻译~
求 Es Ist Ein Ros 的德语歌词和中文翻译~
1. Es ist ein Ros entsprungenAus einer Wurzel zart.Wie uns die Alten sungen,Aus Jesse kam die ArtUnd hat ein Blümlein bracht,Mitten im kalten Winter,Wohl zu der halben Nacht.2. Das R?slein das ich meine,Davon Jesaias sagt:Maria ist's, die Reine,Die uns das Blümlein bracht.Aus Gottes ew'gen RatHat sie ein Kind geborenWohl zu der halben Nacht.3. Das Bümelein so kleine,Das duftet uns so süss,Mit seinem hellen ScheineVertreibt's die Finsternis.Wahr' Mensch und wahrer Gott,Hilf uns aus allem Leide,Rettet von Sünd' und Tod.4. O Jesu, bis zum ScheidenAus diesem JammertalLass Dein Hilf uns geleitenHin in den Freudensaal,In Deines Vaters Reich,Da wir Dich ewig loben.O Gott, uns das verleih.歌词在这~暂时脑子不行,回来再翻译
提问者 的感言:谢谢啦~如果翻译出来了也写下来吧~
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家Love Tales Disc One Sometimes when ew touch - Dan hill歌词
点击播放:
Sometimes when ew touch - Dan hill歌词
-DinhillYou ask me if I love you and I choke on my replyI'd rather hurt you honestly then mislead you with a tieAnd who am I to judge you on what you say or doI'm only just beging to see the real youAnd sometimes when we touch the honesty's too muchAnd I have to close my eyes and hideI wanna hold you till I die till we both break down and cryI wanna hold you till the fear in me subsidesRomance and all it's stategy leaves me battling with my prideBut through the insecurity some tenderness survesI'm just another writer still trapped within my truchA hesitant prizefighter still trapped within my youthAt times I'd like to break you and drive you to your kneesAt times I'd like to break through and hold you endlesslyAt times I understand you and I know how hard you've triedI've watched while love commands you and I've watched love pass you byAt times think we're drifters still searching for a friendA brother or a sister but then the passion flares again
Sometimes when ew touch - Dan hillLRC歌词
[00:02.00]-Dinhill[00:07.53][00:13.23]You ask me if I love you and I choke on my reply[00:21.61]I'd rather hurt you honestly then mislead you with a tie[00:29.71]And who am I to judge you on what you say or do[00:37.99]I'm only just beging to see the real you[03:22.03][01:58.01][00:45.80]And sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much[03:29.73][02:05.68][00:55.38]And I have to close my eyes and hide[03:37.58][02:13.49][01:02.44]I wanna hold you till I die till we both break down and cry[03:45.37][02:21.57][01:11.37]I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides[01:23.91]Romance and all it's stategy leaves me battling with my pride[01:31.94]But through the insecurity some tenderness surves[01:39.66]I'm just another writer still trapped within my truch[01:47.74]A hesitant prizefighter still trapped within my youth[02:29.72]At times I'd like to break you and drive you to your knees[02:37.52]At times I'd like to break through and hold you endlessly[02:48.57]At times I understand you and I know how hard you've tried[02:55.63]I've watched while love commands you and I've watched love pass you by[03:04.34]At times think we're drifters still searching for a friend[03:12.30]A brother or a sister but then the passion flares again[03:53.52]无印良品背景音乐 Mar&Euhall&Ew&An&Gweeth 铃声
无印良品背景音乐 Mar&Euhall&Ew&An&Gweeth歌词
感谢提供歌词
Mar Euhall Ew An GweethLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Mar&Euhall&Ew&An&Gweeth MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Mar&Euhall&Ew&An&Gweeth铃声
正在播放:Mar&Euhall&Ew&An&Gweeth
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜【Tebowie】_Jimmy Fallon-Tebowie在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
《Tebowie》 - Jimmy Fallon
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Tebowie相关MV推荐
《Tebowie》歌词
- Jimmy Fallon
Jimmy Fallon的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Jimmy Fallon的相似歌手
听Tebowie的人也喜欢听