justin bieber壁纸歌曲中带uh la la 歌词的歌

求justin bieber的一首歌的中文歌词_百度知道
求justin bieber的一首歌的中文歌词
求Justinbieber的《comon Denominator》的中文歌词,最好是中英文对照,一句一句的,谢谢
提问者采纳
re the common denominator 在爱和我之间 你是我们的公分母 (意思是最好的维系的纽带) You&#39, ) Just a fraction of yout fix this compass at heart
Between me and love
Your the common denominator (t imagine life without your touch, ) Your the common denominator (oh, you 但我会尽力把这痛苦压制住 Oh;t wanna go back to just be one half of the equation (half of the equation) Do you understand what I'm sayin&#39, woah,t here 唯一能让我受伤的 就是你不在我身边 Woah I don't here? Girl with out you I&#39, here YeahCommon Denominator 公分母 Just a fraction of your love fills the air,
I don&#39,t want to go back 我不想回到从前 To just being one half of the equation 只成为等式的一边 (意思是想找个人来平衡) Do you understand what I&#39, aye 你彻底改变了世界 我要变成熟些 When broken hearts rise up to say &quot,s reply.;love is alive&quot, oh,
(以上重复) I can'm sayin&#39, 我从头开始 重新爱上了你
You&#39? (d face a thousand years of pain for my girl,
我不能想象没有你的日子 And every kiss that you give,
你是我的世界中阳光的养料 I&#39, oh, whoa) Girl without you I&#39, here, ohh, Yeah I don'ma t fix this compass at heart Between me and love You&#39,
I don&#39, you fill me up 你的每一个吻 都使我更加充实 And through all the heart ache and jealous females hatin';, oh.) Between me and love You&#39, yeah? 你知道我在说什么吗, oh, ohh,re thre the common denominator,re the common denominator Before the light that feeds the sun in my world? (oh, playin'm lost Can&#39..
Your the Common denominator, 当受伤的心重新升起信心 明白爱还活着 You and I will stand to be love't wanna to go back, yeah The only thing that would hurt me is if you wren't fix this compass at heart 不能找到正确的方向(意译, 因为生命中那些我害怕的事情
The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren&#39. 我愿意为你 承受千年的伤痛 Out of all the things in life that Im lost 没有你 我迷失了自己 Can'm sayin&#39, oh?) Girl with out you I&#39, 我知道我们会经历爱的痛苦 这是所有嫉妒的女人都讨厌的 I'm lost Can&#39.;girls was my high 在你之间我的爱是无聊的 我只能随便找个女孩 You changed the game that would pu;t want to go back to just being one half of the equation Do you understand what I&#39, yeah 我们俩就在那儿 作为爱的回答 Out of all the things in life that I could fear,
仅仅是你爱的一部分就弥漫了空气 And I fall in love with you all over again
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
m sayin&#39,哦
你的共同点?
Girl with out you I&#39,
只要您的爱的一小部分;m sayin&#39,
是Common Denominator
It fills the air,你给,
I don&#39,
我会担心,哦
在您的爱低
现在, yeah
Out of all the things in life,
嫉妒女性讨厌它,
Common denominator,如果你不是在这里,
All over again, woah
Just a fraction of your love fills the air
And I&#39,
Jeama hold it down for you,
哈 你的光,
Od fall in love with you all over again yeah 公分母
它填补了空气, oh,
Ire the common denominator, oh
You&#39, woah
Girl with out you I&#39,赞成
我们追逐的游戏?
少女出你我迷路了
不能正视这一核心焦点
你的共同点,
剔除所有生活中的事情,哦,
我不想回去
仅仅是其中一个主因
你了解我萨延&#39,
Common denominator
Oh, oh, oh
You&#39,面对太阳;re the common denominator,
嗯 唯一会伤害我;t want to go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I&#39,
Every kiss that you give,你只是我的身高,哦,哦,
嗯 唯一会伤害我;;t face this focus at heart
Between me and love
我爱上你;re the common denominator, woah
Before your love was low
Now you're the common denominator, woahh, yeah,re just my height,
一半的方程 公分母
哦,哦,哦
你的共同点,
没有你们的接触,如果你不是在这里, oh,会使
在我的摇篮边
破碎的心说起来
你和我的立场
The only thing that would hurt me,
I don&#39,
噢 我不想回去的,t wanna to go back,
少女出你我迷路了
不能正视这一核心焦点
你的共同点,re the light that faced the sun,
对你来说 共同点,
The only thing that would hurt me, yeah.
Out of all the things in life, oh,
That I could fear,
Wt face this focus at heart
Between me and love
You'm never ever not, oh,
我不想回去
仅仅是其中一个主因
你了解我萨延&#39,哦,
我是按住你,
我面对1000年的痛苦
对于我的女孩, aye
We chase the game that would put
My cot in the side
Broken heart rise up to say
Love is alive
You and I would stand
To be multiplied, woah,
I&#39, yeah,
和所有的心脏可以,
And to all the heart it can, oh, yeah,
Is if you weren';d face a thousand years of pain
它使我的心,
Common denominator
Oh;,哦,哦 我从来都没有,
我会担心, oh,
That I could fear,嗯
剔除所有生活中的事情,
每一个吻;t want to go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I',
It gives me heart,
在我的世界, ohh,
I don&#39,m lost
Is if you weren&#39, oh,哦,嘿嘿
希望采纳,空气中满
秋天,我想你一遍啊爱
And I fall in love with you
justin的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 【闹闹】JustinBieber新歌-uh oh
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
【闹闹】JustinBieber新歌-uh oh
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
【闹闹】JustinBieber未发行的2012年的新歌uh oh
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-happy new year(Justin Bieber 演唱的歌曲)_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科????Justin Bieber 演唱的歌曲? 收藏 查看&happy new year(Justin Bieber 演唱的歌曲)
这首歌曲是和其好友Jaden Smith通过推特送给粉丝2012年的第一支新年歌曲。我们可以在歌词在看见The Mayans were lying, nobody’s dying(玛雅人在撒谎,没有人死掉)这样的有趣歌词。外文名《happy new year》来&&&&因破除2012年世界末日
是欧美乐坛窜红速度最快的少年歌手,其单曲MV《Baby》YouTube全球视频点击超过六亿全球排行第一。他创造了流行乐史上首位在18岁前拿下张冠军专辑的歌手,首张专辑发行前就有4首TOP40单曲的记录。单曲刷新了圣诞单曲最快夺冠记录。在“2011年福布斯全球百位巨星排行榜”上贾斯汀名列第三。Girl it&#39;s almost the new year, and its too clear, me you and a RootBeer, Float
In my house &#39;bout to count down cause we got the whole crew here
Yo they bout to party hardy. lookin for a hottie with a nice body
Ooh ya&#39;ll have fun with that we dont need the
we was under that like 20 minutes ago
And if you can give me all your love you better give me some more
The new years commin you aint trippin no more
So I dont need music bout to listen to yo&#39;h-h-h-h-h heart beat
Try to stop me if you want to but you know you dont want to
So don&#39;t do it, dont ruin the moment I put me and you in
It&#39;s the start of the new year, baby, baby yeah
And I know what to do with it, baby baby yeah
Im gonna make your cheeks red when I kiss your neck
Girl im never leavin cause you are the best baby
Yeah yeah. I wanna give you everything
Never feel &#39;cause girl you&#39;re coming home with me, yeah
Its the new year me and you girl yeah I know this love is true
I remember when you moved here everything was oh so new and
Yeah I promise to be true and ill give all my love to you
Jaden smith is to my right thats the cougar and hes got a root beer
Uh got friends I called em all
Cause 2012 is the year of the love
And we gon&#39; start it off
We can get a plane today and get a car toma&#39;
We dont do it small at all
No girl tell me what I gotta to do
I can be the beat that you rockin to
I can do anything nothing is impossible especially with you girl
And I never need a new girl
This love is true girl
Aye welcome to the crew girl
2012 im so excited
The mayans was lien nobodys dyin&#39;
Yeah girl but you knew that
Knockin&#39; at your door like Who&#39;s That?
Yes I love you, you say true dat
Guys they want you I say too bad
It&#39;s the year, I wanna give you everything
Never feel cause girl you&#39;re coming home with me yeah
If you got a girl put your hand up
Ladies if you got a man put your hands up
If you got a girl put your hand up
Ladies if you got a man put your hands up
Girl 2012 is the year to be
Closer to the people around you
So grab someone special
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看Happy New Year
所属专辑:Happy New Year
演唱人:Justin Bieber
Justin bieber-Happy New YearZ.J制作Z.J制作Justin bieber-Happy New YearGirl it's almost the new year, and its too clear, me you and a RootBeer, FloatIn my house 'bout to count down cause we got the whole crew hereYo they bout to party hardy. lookin for a hottie with a nice bodyOoh ya'll have fun with that we dont need the mistletoe we was under that like 20 minutes agoAnd if you can give me all your love you better give me some moreThe new years commin you aint trippin no moreSo I dont need music bout to listen to yo'h-h-h-h-h heart beatTry to stop me if you want to but you know you dont want toSo don't do it, dont ruin the moment I put me and you inIt's the start of the new year baby, baby yeahIt's the start of the new year baby, baby yeahAnd I know what to do with it, baby baby yeahAnd I know what to do with it, baby baby yeahIm gonna make your cheeks red when I kiss your neckGirl im never leavin cause you are the best babyYeah yeah. I wanna give you everythingYeah yeah. I wanna give you everythingNever feel 'cause girl you're coming home with me, yeah5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss me5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss meIts the new year me and you girl yeah I know this love is trueI remember when you moved here everything was oh so new andYeah I promise to be true and ill give all my love to youJaden smith is to my right thats the cougar and hes got a root beerUh got friends I called em allCause 2012 is the year of the loveAnd we gon' start it offWe can get a plane today and get a car toma'We dont do it small at allNo girl tell me what I gotta to doI can be the beat that you rockin toI can do anything nothing is impossible especially with you girlAnd I never need a new girlThis love is true girlAye welcome to the crew girl2012 im so excitedThe mayans was lien nobodys dyin'Yeah girl but you knew thatKnockin' at your door like Who's That?Yes I love you, you say true datGuys they want you I say too badIt's the year, I wanna give you everythingNever feel cause girl you're coming home with me yeah5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss me5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss meIf you got a girl put your hand upLadies if you got a man put your hands upIf you got a girl put your hand upLadies if you got a man put your hands upGirl 2012 is the year to beBetterStrongerCloser to the people around youSo grab someone specialAnd just5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss me5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss me5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss me5,4,3,2,1Kiss meKiss me
本专辑其他歌曲列表
&JustinBieber简介加拿大少年歌手JustinBieber,早期因为在YouTube翻唱其他艺人的歌曲而出名,随后被经纪人挖掘并被Usher培养进入美国音乐歌坛。他是YouTube观看量最多的艺人及首位19岁前拥有五张冠军专辑、在首张专辑发行前就有4首TOP40单曲的歌手。2011《人物》杂志公布的年度好莱坞最富有的年轻人。在“福布斯全球百位巨星排...
Justin Bieber专辑列表
Justin BieberHappy New Year歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&Justin bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV
Justin bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV
Justin bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV(MV不要有优酷和土豆或者其他的标志)一定要高清的哦
Baby - Justin Bieber
Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me,I know you care&&你知道你爱我,我知道你担心Just shout whenever, And I'll be there&&任何时候喊我,我都会出现You want my love, You want my heart&& 你要我的爱,你要我的心And we will never ever ever be apart 我们永远豆豆不会被分开Are we an item? Girl quit playing&&我们是物品吗? 女生很爱玩Were just friends, What are you saying 我们只是朋友,你在说什么?Said theres another, Look right in my eyes&&说那边有个人在看着我的眼睛My first love broke my heart for the first time,&& 我的初恋第一次伤了我的心And I was like 我就像..Baby, baby, baby ohhh 宝贝宝贝 喔~Like baby, baby, baby noo 像宝贝宝贝宝贝 不~Like baby, baby, baby ohh 像宝贝宝贝宝贝 喔~I thought you‘d always be mine mine 我想你永远都是我的Baby, baby, baby ohh&&&&&&(重复)Like baby, baby, baby nooLike baby, baby, baby ohhI thought youd always be mine,mine (oh oh)For you, I would have done whatever&&为了你,我愿意完成任何事情And I just can't believe, we ain't together&&我就不相信,我们不在一起And I wanna play it cool, But I'm losin' you&&我想耍酷,可是我失去你了I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring&&我将要给你买任何东西,我将要为你买任何戒指And im in pieces, Baby fix me 我变成一块块的(意思是心碎了吧。。。) 宝贝请看我And just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream 请摇动我,让我从这噩梦醒过来Im going down, down, down, dooown 我将要落落落And I just cant believe my first love would be around.&&我不相信我的初恋会在附近And I'm like&&(重复)Baby, baby, baby ohhLike baby, baby, baby nooLike baby, baby, baby ohhBaby, baby, baby ohh (重复)Like baby, baby, baby nooLike baby, baby, baby ohhhI thought youd always be mine, mineLudaWhen I was 13, I had my first love,&&我13岁时候,我有了初恋There was nobody that compared to my baby,&&没人能比得上我的宝贝And nobody came between us or could ever come above 没人能站在我们中间She had me goin' crazy, 她让我疯狂Oh I was starstruck,&&哦~ 我是咖啡She woke me up daily,&&她很早就叫我起床 Don't need no Starbucks.&&不用喝咖啡She made my heart pound, 她让我的心蹦蹦地跳And skip a beat when I see her in the street and,&&当我在路上遇见她,我的心停了一会At school on the playground, 在学校的操场But I really wanna see her on the weekend,&&我很想在周末遇见她She know she got me gazin', 她知道她让我疯狂Cuz she was so amazin', 因为她那么的好And now my heart is breakin', 现在我的心已经碎了But I just keep on sayin'... 但我还是会继续说..Baby, baby, baby ohh&&(重复)Like baby, baby, baby nooLike baby, baby, baby ohhI thought youd always be mine, mineBaby, baby, baby ohhLike baby, baby, baby nooLike baby, baby, baby ohhI thought youd always be mine, mine(I'm gone)&&我走了Yeah, yeah, yeah (6x)(Now Im all gone, now im all gone, now im all gone) 我现在总算走了,走了,走了Gone, gone, gone,(gone) 走了 走了 走了I'm gone. 我走了&&&&& (绝对是自己翻译的~) &
Never Say Never - Justin BieberNever say never (never never never) 永远不要说永不You see I never thought that I could walk through fire 你看,我永远都没想到我能走火入魔I never thought that I could take a burn 我永远都没想到我能被烧I never had the strength to take it higher 我永远都没有前进的勇气Until I reached the point of no return 直到我达到不能回头的那一点And there's just no turnin back& 而且根本无法回来When your heart's under attack 当你的心不跳了Gonna give everything I have 我会送出我所有的东西It's my destiny 这是我的命运I will never say never (I will fight) 我会永远不说永不 (我会攻击)I will fight till forever (make it right) 我会攻击到永久 (让它变正确)Whenever you knock me down 什么时候你让我倒下I will not stay on the ground 我不会留在那里Pick it up, pick it up 捡起来 捡起来Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...) 捡起来 捡起来 (起来 起来 起来...)And never say never (ne-never say never x3) 永远别说永不I never thought that I could feel this power 我永远都没想到我能感受到力量I never thought that I could feel this free 我永远都没想到我能感受到自由I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower 我有足够的体力去爬最高的塔And I'm fast enough to run across the sea 我有足够的速度去绕着海跑
Cuz there's just no turnin back& (重复)When your heart's under attackGonna give everything I haveCuz this is my destinyI will never say never (I will fight)& (重复)I will fight till forever (make it right)Whenever you knock me downI will not stay on the groundPick it up, pick it upPick it up, pick it up (up up up...)And never say neverHere we go& 在这里Guess who 猜猜有谁?J Smith and JB Jan Smith 和 Justin Bieberuh huh 恩哼I got you lil' bro 我抓到你了,弟弟I can handle him 我能处理他Hold up, aight, I can handle him 举起,对,我能处理他Now he's bigger than me, taller than me 现在他比我大,比我高And he's older than me, and stronger than me 他比我老 和 比我壮And his arms are little bit longer than me 他的手臂比我长一点But it ain't on a JB song with me (说唱 = = 有点看不懂。。)
I be tryna chillThey be tryna side with the thrillNo pun intended was raised by the power of willLike Luke with the force if push comes to shoveLike Kobe with the fourth, ice water with blood (Let's go!)I gotta be the best 我会变得最好的And yes we're the flyest 是的 我们会飞的最高Like David and Goliath 像(一个传说:David 杀了一个巨人...)I conquered the giant 我打败了巨人So now I got the world in my hand 所以现在世界在我的手里了I was born from two stars 我在两个星星之间生的So the moon's where I land 所以月亮是我的母地YeahI will never say never (I will fight) (重复)I will fight till forever (make it right)Whenever you knock me downI will not stay on the groundPick it up, pick it upPick it up, pick it up (up up up...)And never say neverNever say neverI will never say never (never say never) (重复)I will fight till forever (make it right)Whenever you knock me downI will not stay on the groundPick it up, pick it upPick it up, pick it up (up up up...)And never say never (ne-never say never, never say it x3)And never say never (ne-never say never x3)And never say never
还有很多,我 扣扣上发给你吧..
用電子郵件吧&&&&
最好有中文噢
其他回答 (1)
Justin bieber《Runaway Love》的歌词,中英对照 You see my baby over hit the road, 当你看到我摔倒在路上的时候Where she's going i swear nobody knows 我发誓没有人知道她去了哪儿I need to find her before another man does 我必须在别的男人之前找到她I wouldn't want him to steal my love 我不想让任何人偷走我的爱I'm just tryin to be cool, cool, cool (tryn'a be cool) 我想试着变得更酷~更帅气~What would you exepct me to do 我希望我怎么做呢?Im just tryin to find, find, find That sweet love of mine 我试着去寻找我心里最甜蜜的爱情~I'm runnin outta time 我已经没时间了 ……Where is my runaway love 我的爱逃到哪里了?Searching low and high 我上下寻找Know that I'm not givin' up. 我不会放弃I give it all up for her 我可以为她放弃一切I'll never be enough但这并不够 I wont stop until I find My runaway love 我永远都不会停止,直到我找到那份逃走的爱~See my baby needs some help 看到我的宝贝需要帮助Cause she can never stay home by herself 因为她不能一个人待在家里Says she needs some company 她说她需要一些公司Even if she's not always with me 即使她不跟我一直在一起I'm just tryin to be cool, cool, cool (tryn'a be cool) What would you exepct me to do Im just tryin to find, find, find That sweet love of mine I'm runnin outta time Where is my runway love Searching low and high Know that I'm not givin' up. Why can't i find, the love of mine, 为什么我找不到属于我的爱When you're standing in front of my face 当你站在我面前Oh, yeah, You must be mine Oh, yeah, 你一定是我的~How did I let you get away 我怎么会让你离开呢~I'm runnin outta time Where is my runway love Searchin' low and high Know that I'm not givin' up. I give it all up for her I'll never be enough I wont stop until I find My runaway love I'm runnin outta time Where is my runway love Searching low and high Know that I'm not givin' up. I give it all up for her I'll never be enough I wont stop until I find My runaway love (Oh, oh, oh) (Yeah) (Oh baby)非诚勿扰期江苏卫视频非诚勿扰期直播视频
bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 justin bieber壁纸 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信