求《我的小马驹》第二季 皇城婚礼(下)真假公主 电视剧对唱那首歌

热门排行榜
我的小马驹 第2部
一键收藏,永不丢失
我的小马驹 第2部/我的小马驹第四部/我的小马驹第二季中的歌曲,就是真假公主对唱的,有木有~
谁有《我的小马驹》第一季,最好有英文字幕,联系我,非常感谢去 bronyasia 吧。那里十分全。前两季的都有。目前第三季的也有 如果只是第一季的话可以找企鹅 【第一季全集 网盘 下载】 我的小马驹第五季什么时候出?现在已经开始配音了哦,明年就可以了,现在正在坐等马国女孩2,九月份在美国上映。我的小马驹日版哪里有B站上有。。但是不全,只有第一季全集和第二季中的几集。 %E5%B0%8F%E9%A9%AC%E5%AE%9D%E8%8E%89我的小马驹格斗是魔法请介绍一下PP的招都怎么用,详细一点PP:随机炮弹:D[对空 2 + D](消费1点魔法) 强击炮弹236 + D [对空 623 + D](消费1点魔法,花盆,多段判定) 回复炮弹:214 + D [对空 421 + D](消费2点魔you'll play your part 我的小马驹第四季结局插曲 求下载急求谢谢我的小马驹剧场版有没有第二部?会出一本马国女孩的书。 不过,据说很可能也会有一部电影。 但应该都是今年出。我的小马驹为什么找不到我原来看的版本了?2
我的小马驹剧场版 5
我的小马驹第四季一共有几集? 40
我的小马驹剧场版为什么暮光闪闪的朋友都跟她我的小马驹第二季中的歌曲,就是真假公主对唱的,有木有~ 这里有第二季的所有歌曲哦。我的小马驹剧场版中53:57-55:13和67:04-67:54的插曲的mp3完整版53:57-55:13的插曲歌词为:This is our big night.We're getting ready, and we're doing it up right.This is our big night. Friendship survived, now we'll start it out right.The time's right, gonna make it last Cause it's the first night that We're ever gonna start to just have fun together.We're so glad, so happy we could never be mad.Did it right, now this is our big night now.Six friends on the way up now.Six friends here to show you how.This is our big night.We're getting ready, and we're doing it up right.This is our big night.We made it happen, now let's party all night.This is our big night. This is our big night.This is our big night. This is our big night.67:04-67:54的插曲歌词为:This is our big night. We made it happen. Now let's party all night. We're here now and We worked so hard to make it come around to tonight, So let's try to make it last forever.The school lights so bright.Beat is pumping through the night.Party's starting. DJ's got the music just right!Six friends on the way up now.Six friends here to show you how.This is our big night. This is our big night.This is our big night. 这两部分属于同一首歌求这首歌的mp3有的可以给个下载链接或者发到我的邮箱:STY-B-我的小马驹剧场版中53:57-55:13和67:04-67:54的插曲的mp3完整版 以前只有分成两部分的,而且第二部分有杂音。其实就只有这一首歌。 提问者
我的小马驹 拟人OP 完成版
同人动画—小马第四季幕后的花絮故事(中文字幕)
我的小马驹阿拉伯语版OP
弹幕视频网
动画 在小马镇的一天
【铃铛实况】铃铛的Flag洛克小马之旅·第三期
弹幕视频网
(日配)我的小马驹:友谊是魔法 01(熟肉)
【铃铛实况】铃铛的Flag洛克小马之旅·第三期
弹幕视频网
我的小马驹采访
我的小马驹第四季第一集预告28秒官方剧透
Putting Your Hoof Down... In Real Life - 小马驹 真实版
《我的小马驹》中文预告 彩虹马穿越时空变少女
天坛快乐组合二周年庆典
快乐组合晶晶演唱大家喜爱的歌曲:我心爱的小马车
小马车队欢乐精彩伴舞
The CMC Wait for Season Four - 坐等小马驹第4季
我的小马驹:友谊是巫术9 - 诸恶莫种(中文字幕)
我的小马驹A Ture Ture Friend金坷垃版
我的小马驹金坷垃版主题曲:我的金坷垃 肥料是魔法
我的小马驹同人游戏:格斗是魔法()
【11月熟肉】我的小马驹:友谊的魔力 第四季 第6集【EquestriaCN】求小马宝莉第二季 皇城婚礼下真假公主对唱的那首歌_百度知道
求小马宝莉第二季 皇城婚礼下真假公主对唱的那首歌
提问者采纳
贴吧面应该都我喜欢歌面
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
真假公主的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《我的小马驹》第二季 皇城婚礼(下)真假公主对唱那首歌_百度知道
求《我的小马驹》第二季 皇城婚礼(下)真假公主对唱那首歌
提问者采纳
this day aria 歌词婚咏叹调:[Queen Chrysalis] This day is going to be perfect The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small Everypony will gather *round Say I look lovely in my gown What they don*t know is that I have fooled them all! [Princess Cadance] This day was going to be perfect The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small But instead of having cake With all my friends to celebrate My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all [Queen Chrysalis] I could care less about the dress I won*t partake in any cake Vows, well I*ll be lying when I say That through any kind of weather I*ll want us to be together The truth is I don*t care for him at all No I do not love the groom In my heart there is no room But I still want him to be all mine [Princess Cadance] Must escape before it*s too late Find a way to save the day Hope, I*ll be lying if I say &I don*t fear that I may lose him To one who wants to use him Not care for, love and cherish him each day& For I oh-so love the groom All my thoughts he does consume Oh Shining Armor, I*ll be there very soon [Queen Chrysalis] Finally the moment has arrived For me to be one lucky bride [Princess Cadance] Oh, the wedding we won*t make He*ll end up marrying a fake Shining Armor will be [Queen Chrysalis]: ...mine, all mine
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
真假公主的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的小马驹 的文章

更多推荐