mr.white is a rich __(trademanager)

您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
崇文区学年度第二学期初三英语统一练习(一)_试题
崇文区学年度第二学期初三英语统一练习(一)英&&& 语&&& 2010.5&&& 本试卷分为四部分,共12页,120分。考试时间120分钟。考试结束后,考生仪将答题卡交回.注意事项:1.答题前考生务必分别将答题卡上的姓名、准考证号用黑色字迹的签字笔填写,用2B铅笔将准考证号对应的信息点涂黑。2.答试卷选择题时,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案选中涂满涂黑,黑度以盖住框内字母为准。如需改动,用橡皮擦除干净后,再选涂其它答案项。在试卷上答题无效。3.答试卷非选择题时,必须用黑色字迹的签字笔按题号顺序答在答题卡的黑色框答题区域相应位置内,未在对应的答题区域做答或超出答题区域做答均不得分。在试卷上答题无效。第一部分听力理解(共24分)一、听对话,选择与对话内容相符的图片。每段对话读两遍。(共4分,每小题1分)
二、听对话或独自,根据对话或独白的内容,选择正确答案。每段对话或独白读两遍。(共12分。每小题1分)请听一段对话,回答第5至第6小题。5.What is Bob reading?& A.A letter.&&&&& B.A book.&&&&&&&&&& C.A newspaper6.Where will Bob study in the future?& A.In England.&&& B.In China&&&&&&&&&&& C.In America听一段对话,回答第7至第8小题。7.Where does the man want to go?& A.To a cinema.&&&&& B.To a theatre.&&&&& C.To a library8.How long will it take the man to get there by bus?& A.20 minutes.&&&&& B.30 minutes.&&&&&&&& C.60 minutes&&& 请听一段对话,回答第9至第10小题。9.What is Mr.White doing at the moment?& A.He is sleeping.&&&&&&& B.He is having lunch.&&& C.He is having a meeting10.What will the man tell Mr White to do?&&& A.To visit a friend.&&&&& B.To call back.&&&&&&& C.To go home&&& 请听一段对话,回答第11至第13小题。11.What does the man want to buy?& A.A pair of glasses.&&& B.A pair of trousers.&&&&&&& C.A pair of shoes12.What’s the size?& A.Size 6.&&&&&&&&&&& B.Size 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Size 813.How much will the man pay?& A.50 dollars.&&&&&&&& B.25 dollars.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.15 dollars& 请听一段独自,回答第14至第16小题。14.What is the speaker talking about?& A.A famous writer.&&& B.A famous reporter.15.How long did Thomas Keefe stay in the army?& A.One year.&&&&& B.Two years.&&&&&& C.Three years16.What is he writing about now?& A.California culture.&&& B.California geography.&&& C:California history.三、听对话,记录关键信息,在相应的位置上作答。对话读两遍。(共8分。每小题2分)&&& 请根据所听到的内容和表格中的提示词语,将所缺的关键信息填写在下面的横线上。&
第二部分语言知识运用(共27分)四、选择填空(共15分,每小题1分)从下列各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。21.Would you like to go for a walk with________ ?& ―Sure.I'd love to.& A.I&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.mine&&&&&&&&&&& C.my&&&&&&&&&& D.me
22.The Shanghai Expo opened___________ may1,2010&&& A.on&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&&&&&&&&&&& D.at
23.There____________ many kinds of trees and flowers in the forest&&& A.is&&&&&&&&&&& B.are&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&& D.have
24.The shirt is nice,_________it not big enough&&& A.so&&&&&&&&&&& B.or&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.and&&&&&&&&&& D.but
25.Jim jumped much___________ than John&&& Yes, He got the first in the sports meet&&& A.high&&&&&&&&&&& B.higher&&&&&&&&&&& C.highest&&&&&&&&& D.the highest
26.I didn’t see you at the meeting&&& I had a bad cold, The doctor asked me_______ in bed&&& A.staying&&&&&&&&& B.to stay&&&&&&&&&& C.stayed&&&&&&&&&& D.stay
27.Do you want to see the film “Harry potter” ?&&&& I ________ it already, It’s really wonderful&&& A.saw&&&&&&&&&&&& B.see&&&&&&&&&& C.have seen&&&&&&&&&& D.will see
28.Beijing is one of_______ cities in the world& A.the biggest&&&&&& B.bigger&&&&&&& C.much bigger&&&&&&&&& D.big
29.I can’t find_________ in the office, Where are they?&&& They have gone to the restaurant&&& A.somebody&&&&&&& B.everybody&&&&&&& C.anybody&&&&& D.nobody
30.What did you do after school yesterday?&&&& I_______ basketball with my friends&&& A.play&&&&&&&&&&&& B.am playing&&&&&&& C.will play&&&&&& D.played
31.________ did you have the party last night?In the parkA.What&&&&&&&&&& B.Why&&&&&&&& C.When&&&&&&&& D.Whern
32.Sally,may I borrow your notebook?Sure.But you ________ return it tomorrowA.need&&&&&&&&&& B.must&&&&&&& C.can&&&&&&& D.may
33.Now computers___________ everywhereI agree with you.I think they are the most useful inventionsA.are using&&&&&&& B.use&&&&&&&&& C.are used&&&&&&& D.will use
34.Sam will make more progress if he________ harderA.will work&&&&&& B.was working&&&&&& C.works&&&&&&& D.worked
35.Could you tell me________ tomorrow morning?Well.it will start at 9 o’ clockA.when the meeting will start&&&&&&& B.when will the meeting startC.when the meeting started&&&&&&&& D.when did the meeting start
五、完形填空(共12分,每小题1分)阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、c、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。& It was nay first day in Miss Haman’s seventh grade class.I was very anxious(焦急的)toAfter the teacher__36__ me to the class,I put Oil a smile and took my seatLunchtime was a pleasant surprise when the girls all crowded around my table.They werefriendly,SO I began to__37__My new classmates told me about the school,the teachers and tileother kids.They pointed out the class nerd(书呆子):Mary Lou.She was a pretty girl with darkeyes and olive skin,lint she wore a long skirt an(I an old:fashioned blouse.The girls giggled(咯咯笑)as Mary Lou walked by.She ate__38__After school,the girls invited me to join them in front of the school.We__39__ Then MaryLou came down the school steps.The girls started making fun of her.I paused,then joined right in.Mean words fell from my lips.No one could tell I'd never done this before.The other girls started__40__ for me.I pulled on Mary Lou’s schoolbag and then pushed her.Her schoolbag broke.She fell, Everyone was laughing, I fit in I was not __41__ If you’ve ever picked a wing off a butterfly,you know__42__ I feltMary Lou got up.__43__her books and left without saying anything& I turned to leave with my laughing friends and __44__ a man standing beside his car, He__45__have been Mary Lou’s father- he had the same olive skin, dark hair and handsomefeatures.He watched the lonely girl walk toward__46__, His eyes shone with sadness and prideAs I passed,he looked at me in silence with burning tears that reminded me of my__47__
& I never again hurt someone for my own gain(利益).36.A.introduced&&& B.explained&&&& C.described&&&&&&& D.invited
37.A.worry&&&&&&& B.wonder&&&&&& C.relax&&&&&&&&&&& D.regret
38.A.aloud&&&&&&& B.alone&&&&&&&& C.around&&&&&&&&& D.again
39.A.stopped&&&&& B.arrived&&&&&&& C.hurried&&&&&&&&& D.waited
40.A.cheering&&&&& B.calling&&&&&&&& C.crying&&&&&&&&& D.looking
41.A.angry&&&&&&&& B.polite&&&&&&&& C.afraid&&&&&&&&& D.proud
42.A.what&&&&&&&& B.who&&&&&&&&&& C.why&&&&&&&&&& D.how
43.A.read&&&&&&&& B.gathered&&&&&&& C.counted&&&&&&& D.found
44.A.noticed&&&&& B.caught&&&&&&&&&& C.watched&&&&&& D.kept
45.A.could&&&&&&& B.might&&&&&&&&&& C.must&&&&&&&&& D.should
46.A.her&&&&&&&&& B.him&&&&&&&&&&& C.HS&&&&&&&&&&& D.them
47.A.victory&&&&&& B.value&&&&&&&&& C.shame&&&&&&&& D.fight
第三部分& 阅读理解(共44分)六、阅读短文选择最佳选项(共26分,每小题2分)& 根据所给材料的信息或短文内容,从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。48.Sydney Tower is_________ in Sydney, AustraliaA.the busiest street&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the biggest stationC.the most beautiful park&&&&&&&&&& D.the highest point49.There is a__________ to Town Hall StationA.train&&&&&&&&&& B.bus&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.plane&&&&&&&&& D.taxi50.Sydney Tower opens at________A.8:00 am&&&&&& B.9:00 am&&&&&&& C.10:30 pm&&&&&& D.11:30 pm51.If an adult with two children goes to visit Sydney Tower.he has to payA.$60&&&&&&&&&&&& B.$90&&&&&&&&&&&& C.$120&&&&&&&&&& D.& $150
BJason Crole studies in an American high sch001.As a native of London,the 16-year-old didn’tknow much about America’s colonial(殖民地的)past before this summer.But now Crole can talk a lot about the settlers(移民者),slavery(奴隶制)and the events thatled up to the American Revolution(美国独立战争).He learned about these subjects at a summerprogram at the College of William and Mary,Virginia.& It is a 70-year-old program that gathers high school students from across the US to study earlyAmerican history.“It’s been great and a lot of hard work,”said Crole,“This is not a subject really taught inEngland,SO I'm learning a lot of new things. & The program meets from 8 am to 3 pm five days a week.It goes for three weeks.Students go to lectures and read essays about the time period they are studying.They study history from thefounding of Jamestown through the American Revolution and the Civil War(美国内战).As well as learning about history in the classroom,students also take field trips to historicalsites.They visit Colonial Williamsburg,Jamestown and other sites around Virginia.They learn what life was like during that time.“We hope the students can really learn something about our early history,”said Carolyn SparksWhittenburg,director of the program.“We offer the program to kids who love history.A total of111students were in the program this summer,but we hope for more next year. 52.The summer program helps high school students to study__________A.the settlersB.the Civil WarC.the American RevolutionD.American History&
53.The summer program lasts forA.seven hours&&&&&& B.five daysC.three weeks&&&&&& D.one month
54.Which of the following is true according to the passage?A.There were hundreds of students in the program this summer.B.Some students are not quite clear about American’s colonial pastC.Students can take part in the summer program in their high schoolsD.The subject is taught outside the classroom rather than inside
CNot all memories are sweet.Some people spend all their lives trying to forget bad experienceswars and traffic accidents can leave people with terrible physical and emotional(精神上的)hurtsOften they appear again in dreams.Now American researchers think they are Close to developing a drug,which will help peopleForget bad memories.The drug is designed to be taken immediately after a frightening experience They hope it might reduce or possibly erase(清除)the effect of painful memories In November,experts tested a drug On people in the US and France.The drug stops the bodyproducing chemicals that fix memories in the brain.So far the research has suggested that only the emotional effects of memories may be reduced,not that the memories are erased.The research has caused a great deal of argument.Some think it is a bad idea,while otherssupport it.& Supporters say it could lead to drugs that prevent or treat soldiers’troubling memories after war They say that there are many people who suffer from terrible memories•“Some memories can ruin(毁坏)people’s lives.They come back to you when you don’t wantto have them in a dream.They usually come with very painful emotions,”said Roger Pitman,aprofess of psychiatry at Harvard Medical Sch001.“This could reduce a lot of that suffering”But those who are against the research say that changing memories is very dangerous becausememories give US our identity(特质).They als0 help us all avoid the mistakes。f the past“AU 0f us can think 0f bad experiences in our lives that were horrible at the time but make USwho we are.I’m not sure we want t0 erase those memories, ”said Rebecca Dresser, a medicalethicist.
55.N0w American researchers are trying to develop a drug toA.change people’s bad memories into good onesB.make people forget what happened in the pastC.help soldiers get away from troubling memoriesD.treat people who suffer from terrible memories
56.The drug that have been tested on people canA.cause the brain t0 lose memoriesB.reduce the effect of bad memoriesC.help people improve their memoriesD.totally erase the painful memories
57.Rebecca Dresser thinks thatA.some memories can ruin people’s livesB.the drug can prevent people from sufferingsC.bad memories make US different from othersD.taking the drug will do harm to people’s health
How many people have I met who have told me about the book they have been planning to write have never yet found the time? Far too many.This is life,all right,but we do treat it like a rehearsal(排演)and,unhappily,we do miss SOmany of its best moments.We take jobs to stay alive and provide homes for our families always making ourselves believethis style of life is merely a temporary(暂时的)state of affairs along the road to what we reallyto do.Then,at 60 or 65,we are suddenly presented with a clock and several grandchildrenwe look back and realize that all those years waiting for real life to come along were in fact reallifeIn America they have a saying much laughed at by the English:“Have a nice day they speakslowly and seriously in their shops,hotels and sandwich bars.I think it is a wonderful phrasereminding US,in effect,to enjoy the moment.
& How often do we say to ourselves,“I'll take up horse-riding(or golf,or sailing)when I get ahigher position, only to do none of those things when I do get the higher position.When I first became a reporter I knew a man who gave up a very well paid respectable job atthe Daily Telegraph to go and work for fl small weekly newspaper.At the time I was astonished bywhat appeared to me to be his completely abnormal(反常的)mental state.How could anyoneturn his back on Fleet Street in central London for a small local area?I wanted to knowNow I am a little older and possibly wiser.I see the sense in it.In Fleet Street the man wasunder continual pressure.He lived in an unattractive London suburb and he spent much of his lifesitting Off Southern Region trains.58.The underlined phrase “turn his back on”most probably means“______”A.give up&&&&&&&&& B.keep on&&&&&&& C.try out&&&&&&&&&& D.look for
59.The man preferred working for a small newspaper partly becauseA.something had gone wrong with his mindB.he wanted to have more time to enjoy lifeC.he would have more chances to make moneyD.he liked travelling on Southern Region trains
60.What is probably the best title for the passage?A.Find a Good JobB.Wait for Real LifeC.Value This Very DayD.Get a Higher Position
七、阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置,使其通顺完整,并在答题卡上将其字母代号涂黑。其中有一句不选。&Sam is a dog who lives in Maryland,US.___61___ And some of his paintings have sold for$1.700.Sam holds a special paintbrush in his mouth to paint.Mary Stadelbacher,Sam’sSam loves painting and can do it for hours.“___62___ He paints his paintings with darkercolors first and then moves onto lighter ones,”she said.Mary,the owner of a dog service center,took in 6-year-old Sam four years ago.She came upwith the idea of teaching Sam to paint after seeing reports about animal painters.___63___ soI thought,why not a dog?’’Now the money from the dog's art sales helps to keep the dog service center open.“Sam’s paintings have been on show at New York galleries___64___ Mary said.“we even had one woman buy her dog one of Sam’s paintings as a birthday present.”
八、阅读与表达(共10分。每小题2分)阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题。& Who was Leonardo da Vinci? You may answer without thinking:“He is the painter of the MonaLisa.”What else do you know about him? Da Vinci was more than just a great artist in history.He’s also famous a8 a scientist and an inventor. & Recently,the Grand Rapids Public Museum in the US had an exhibition to introduce this greattalent.In one of the shows,named“Leonardo da Vinci’s Machines in Motion”.visitors could see and touch 30 full-size machines built according to his sketches-including a crane(起重机)and arobot!& Leonardo da Vinci was born to a rich family in Florence,Italy,in 1452.From childhood,Leonardo was given a good education and he showed talent at painting.By the age of 26,da Vincihad already become a famous painter.However,he showed that he had multiple talents in 1482 when he began to work for the Dukeof Milan as a chief engineer.In the duke’s military factories,da Vinci developed an interest in war&weapons& He designed many important machines,including helicopters and parachutes.He also drew andwrote about an armored car,which could carry eight men inside and allow them to fire weaponsthrough holes in its walls.Da Vinci’s idea led to the modern tank.Though da Vinci never builtmany of the inventions he designed,some of the things he imagined in the late 1400s are in usetoday.& As a scientist,da Vinci Was fascinated with the human body.He spent a whole year cutting updead bodies in hospitals to learn about human anatomy(解剖).He made more than 200 drawingsof bodies.Amazingly,da Vinci wrote backward,SO the easiest way to read his notes was to hold them upto a minor !65.Was the Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci?
66.When Was Leonardo da Vinci born?
67.What did Leonardo da Vinci design?
68.Why did Leonardo da Vinci cut up dead bodies in hospitals?
69.What was Leonardo da Vinci according to the passage?
第四部分书面表达(共25分)九、根据中文意思完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)70.放学后咱们一起去游泳吧!_____________ together after school.
71.我一到上海就给你打电话。I’ll call you____________ I arrive in Shanghai.
72.妈妈在厨房里忙着做饭。& Mom____________ in the kitchen.
73.天要下雨了,你出去时最好带上雨伞。It's going to rain._________ take an umbrella with you when you g0 out.
74.她对音乐太感兴趣了,让她停止练琴是不可能的。She is _________the piano
十、文段表达。(共15分)75.根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词供选用。注意:不要写出自己的真实校名和姓名。&&& 为了交流学习经验,提高学习效率,某英文报纸请你以‘How t0 be a good learner’为题投稿,谈一谈你在学习方法或学习习惯方面的建议(至少3条)。文章的题目已给出。& 提示词语:get ready for,carefully,in class,go over,help,each other do sports
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
俄罗斯军官舞会照曝光 帅哥美女如云(组图)
600余名考生泳装亮相高校表演专业招生会
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved./9当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:12 p.13 p.12 p.13 p.13 p.6 p.26 p.1 p.4 p.8 p.8 p.71 p.1 p.14 p.9 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.6 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.广东惠州一中2013年高考复习选修六综合能力检测(时间:120分钟满分:13..广东惠州一中2013年高考复习选修六综合能力检测(时间:120分钟满分:135分得分:________)Ⅰ语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)第一节完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1-15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳广东惠州一中2013年高考英语综合能力检测:选修六相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信滨州市2011年中考英语模拟试题(10套)(含答案和录音稿)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
8页免费108页免费7页免费26页免费120页免费 12页免费9页免费10页免费10页免费9页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢108页免费5页4下载券11页免费14页免费12页1下载券
滨州市2011年中考英语模拟试题(10套)(含答案和录音稿)|滨​州​市01​年​中​考​英​语​模​拟​试​题​(0​套​)​(​含​答​案​和​录​音​稿​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2013高一英语成盘精品课件 江苏专用:Unit1 SectionⅡ (牛津译林版必修1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
32页免费94页免费16页免费81页免费20页免费 69页免费16页免费33页免费9页免费8页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页1下载券81页免费23页免费45页2下载券50页1下载券
2013高一英语成盘精品课件 江苏专用:Unit1 SectionⅡ (牛津译林版必修1)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: