有没有专业针对英语中级口语教程的软件

O+中级口语【剑桥国际英语6级9月班】
欧美外教优质输入,地道口语轻松学。
<span class="big classViewCount" viewcount=" 试听
为您找到以下相似课程
screen.width-450)this.width=screen.width-450'>
1. O+5级毕业生;2. 英语高级学习者,日常口语交流流畅。熟练运用2500个口语常用词汇,基本能够与常速母语人士进行交流;3. 掌握复杂句式结构,但不能灵活运用,并常伴有语法错误。
1. 熟练运用3000左右的口语常用词汇,日常交流流畅;2. 掌握被动语态使用条件和结构,并能在口语表达中准确运用;5种时态使用精准;复杂句式运用较为自如、准确;3. 生活场景下的口语表达自如,地道;能就多种话题与母语人士进行流畅交流;4. 对于熟悉的话题或领域,能够进行清晰、细节的输出;并能深入说明、解释自己的观点,权衡利弊。我是否适合报O+6级?这门课程有哪些特点?对于本课程如有任何疑惑,或是有强烈兴趣了解口语的学习方法,欢迎将“o加口语”添加为自己的CCTalk好友,会有口语老师为你解答哦~
screen.width-450)this.width=screen.width-450'>本套课程为实时互动课程,所有课程均安排在学生普遍可以自由支配的晚上、周末来进行,提供多个时段供学生预约自选。具体上课安排请见班内预约课表。注:课件:班主任在班级内部定期发布。语音课:通过沪江网校自主研发的高端在线语音学习软件CCTalk进行授课,上课前请预先。对于本课程如有任何疑惑,或是有强烈兴趣了解口语的学习方法,欢迎将“o加口语”添加为自己的CCTalk好友,会有口语老师为你解答哦~ & &
大家好!我是大葱老师,我毕业于广东外语外贸大学,曾经苦练口语,大量涉猎英美剧,也终于练就一口大家公认的纯正地道的发音;对于如何从“口语菜鸟”进阶到“口语达人”有自己独到的见解;个人偏向多样化的授课方式,没劲的课程连我自己都不会喜欢哟!希望能带领大家顺利进阶口语! Hi there, English students! My name is Luc. I'm from the US - Boston, to be exact. Please feel free to contribute anything you'd like in my class, a story, an opinion, an observation, or just a sentence to practice vocabulary words. Everything and everybody are welcome. If you attend, my only request is that you try to laugh at my jokes - really make an effort guys. Don't leave me hanging...:)Luc——沪江网校新秀外教Luc,来自美国教育名城——波士顿。时尚年轻、热情幽默,口语学习自成章法,并且精通中文哦!图文并茂的讲义,生动有趣的故事、激情澎湃的讨论,这样的口语课堂你能不喜欢吗?screen.width-450)this.width=screen.width-450'>沪江网校特约美国明星外教Aaron Kraft。酷爱音乐与口语教学,独创“Air AK”,“外教品茶”,“外教‘疯’格”等口语节目,寓教于乐,让口语学习与文化体验融为一体,深受学生喜爱。低沉磁性的嗓音,更是其口语教学一大利器!
实境口语课使用《剑桥国际英语中级教程(第三版)》教材;其余课程使用沪江网校精心自编讲义,无需准备。screen.width-450)this.width=screen.width-450'>
O+欧加口语秉持优质、有效的输入是高效输出的前提。所以,我们选择国际上最具权威的口语教材《剑桥国际英语教程(第三版)》,并按照预习-训练-复习-延伸的科学顺序进行学习,让课程不仅仅局限是语言的教学,更是生活文化的体验,思维方式的适应与改变。screen.width-450)this.width=screen.width-450'>
暂常见问题
课程咨询 (13)
提交课程咨询前,请先
/course/24849
screen.width-450)this.width=screen.width-450'>
沪江网校APP2012年剑桥商务英语中级口语讲义整理
来源:  11:38:19 【】 
  Discussion
  (three very important topics!!)
  Trade Fair
  Your company is attending a trade fair in a foreign country for the first time.
  You have been asked to help with the preparations for the trip.
  Discuss the situation together, and decide:
  What travel and accommodation arrangements you will need to make before the trip?
  Which kinds of business customs in the foreign country would be useful to know about, and how could one find about these before the trip.
  Candidate A: It is the first time for our company to attend a trade fair in Paris. So we have to do a lot of preparations before we set off. Do you think so?
  Candidate B: I’ m of exactly the same idea. Firstly, I think we must arrange an appropriate schedule. For example, we should arrive a day earlier to give us time to adjust and acclimatize.
  Candidate A: I agree entirely. As we know, travel fatigue, climatic changes, jet lag, foreign food, etc. will all have great effect on us.
  Candidate B: Yes. And then we should book air tickets and reserve accommodations in advance.
  Candidate A: Yes. I think we should contact the travel agent because it can offer variety of choices and discount.
  Candidate B: That’s just what I was thinking. Then, we must remind every participant that cultural differences can cause a lot of misunderstandings and even break a deal. So they should learn more about French culture.
  Candidate A: Can you put things into the perspective?
  Candidate B: For instance, shaking hands with everyone present, inviting your customers to lunch rather than dinner, avoiding talking business over the main course, etc. are all basic business customs that our participants should bear in mind.
  Candidate A: I go along with you about that. I think we can invite French people to give every participant lecture to help them familiarize with French culture.
  Candidate B: Ok, that’s agreed. I’ll present our ideas to the board of directors. Nice talking with you.
  Organizing a PR Event
  Your company is organizing the press launch of a new model of its car.
  You have been asked to help with the preparations for the event.
  Discuss the situation together, and decide:
  Who you will invite to attend your press conference.
  What information is needed in the press conference.
  Candidate A: Our company is organizing a press conference to launch our latest model. We must make careful planning and considerate arrangements to ensure the most satisfying outcome.
  Candidate B: True enough. I think the first thing we should take into consideration is the people we shall invite to the press conference. What are your views on this?
  Candidate A: As I see it, we should target most important motoring magazines, national papers, major regional papers and freelance journalists, etc.
  Candidate B: That’s a good point. When the public reads positive things in their favorite magazine or newspaper, they are the journalists’ own comments and therefore much more powerful than advertising because they aren’t influenced by the organization
1&&&   相关推荐:
文章责编:超颖& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:45:37)?&&( 14:44:39)?&&( 14:41:44)?&&( 13:52:05)?&&( 13:50:52)?&&( 10:12:08)
在线名师:
自1997年起担任剑桥大学考试委员会商务英语(BEC)口试和笔...[]
在线名师:
主讲BEC商务英语听力和口语,商务英语实用技能班课程贸...[]
在线名师:
研究生毕业。资深BEC教学专家,考试和教学经验十分丰富,讲课生动...[]
在线名师:
中大网校特聘教授。建造师、注册咨询工程师、监理工程师、造价工...[]
还没有试卷
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-等级:书童 |
您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章内容
商务英语BEC中级口语:常见语句问答(1)
日来源:233网校
  1.Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)  
  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
  2.Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
  3.Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
  (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
  4.Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
  5.Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
  辅导推荐:      
  233网校编辑推荐:
  免费试听体验:
  商务英语考试考不过?来233网校,多种辅导体系,满足您不同的需求,点击进入>>>
  为方便大家能及时获取考试相关信息,建议各位考生收藏(),我们会第一时间发布相关信息。
责编:YYT&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥750 / ¥600
¥600 / ¥500
¥500 / ¥500
¥450 / ¥400
¥400 / ¥400
¥300 / ¥300新东方商务英语BEC中级口语精选讲义(一)
来源:  9:38:03 【】 
   、 BEC2 Content   BEC2 考试主要是考学生的语言能力,包括听、说、读、写四个方面。试卷所设计的语言文字基本山都与商务有关。另外,还考学生的英语语法、结构等内容。   BEC2 考试分笔试和口试两大部分。笔试包括阅读、写作和听力。   Preliminary   Vantage   Advanced   Reading   1 hr 30 mins ~   1 hr   1 hr   Writing   45 mins   1 hr 10 mins   Listening   40 mins   40 mins   40 mins   Speaking   ( 2 candidates)   12 mins ~~   14 mins ~~   16 mins ~~
   、 BEC2 Grades   * one overall grade   * each skill counts for 25%   * candidates also receive profile of performance   * Preliminary: two pass grades   * Vantage and Advance: three pass grades
   、 Introduction to BP Preparation Resource   * vocabulary   * textbook   《 Pass Cambridge Vantage 》   Teamwork, Entertaining a client, Brand power, New premises, Health and safety, Business travel, Marketing disasters, Going global 是 BV 常考的商务专题。下面以 Brand power 举例说明:   1 . 掌握商务词汇短语   E.g. to buy/develop/launch/sell/test/own/stretch/damage a brand   E.g. brand image/leader/loyalty/name/power/stretching   2 . 掌握相关商务知识   E.g. Explain why you brought one of the products.   strong sense of brand loyalty   reasonable price   good after-sales service   reliability of the product   good and consistent quality   user-friendly design   good value for money   in style   3 . 掌握相关背景知识   Tesco, J Sainsbury, Asda   《 Working in English 》   * mock exam papers: 9 sets
   、 Register for BV    、 Business Research   Answering business studies question   Business Studies is a skills based subject which tests students' ability to use their knowledge. There are four basic skills:   Level One Description/Identification   Level Two Explanation   Level Three Analysis   Level Four Evaluation   To gain the highest grades, candidates must show evidence of the higher skills   Key types of questions Responses should:   Identify/state/describe.. make a point   Explain/outline… make a point and develop it   Discuss… present two sides of the debate   Examine/assess/analyse.. make a point and develop fully with some question of it   Critically assess/to what extent… explain both sides and evaluate
商务英语写作
更多内容请访问:&&&2&&&
文章责编:sin0126& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:15:55)?&&( 9:21:56)?&&( 16:13:21)?&&( 16:10:58)?&&( 16:07:00)?&&( 15:24:34)
在线名师:
自1997年起担任剑桥大学考试委员会商务英语(BEC)口试和笔...[]
在线名师:
主讲BEC商务英语听力和口语,商务英语实用技能班课程贸...[]
在线名师:
研究生毕业。资深BEC教学专家,考试和教学经验十分丰富,讲课生动...[]
在线名师:
中大网校特聘教授。建造师、注册咨询工程师、监理工程师、造价工...[]
还没有试卷
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-我想学的是:
各地课程推荐深圳广州上海北京南京杭州苏州天津常年开课详询&&&&福田区常年开课¥1580&&&&罗湖区常年开课¥2880&&&&罗湖区常年开课详询&&&&福田区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&崇文区常年开课详询&&&&朝阳区常年开课详询&&&&崇文区常年开课详询&&&&朝阳区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&拱墅区更多&&&星期一,星期二,星期三,星期四,星期五,星期六,星期日详询&&&&平江区常年开课详询&&&&平江区常年开课详询&&&&平江区常年开课¥680&&&&沧浪区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区更多&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语中级口语教程 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信