LiLei is only eight years oldold。 同义句LiLei____only___

作文一:《七年级背诵文章》2800字

My name is zhao Min. My English name is Susan. I’m 11 years old. I’m a happy girl. There are four people in my family. They are my father my mother, my sister and I.

My father is tall and strong. He doesn’t like rice at all. He likes noodles and dumplings very much.

My mother is short and thin. She doesn’t like dumplings. She likes fish vegetables and fruit very much.

My sister is a nice girl. She likes meat and dumplings. And brown is her favorite color.

This is my family. I love it very much.

My Friend Xu Man

Xu Man is my friend. She is my classmate.

Xu Man is 12 years old. She is a nice girl. She has two big black eyes, a nice nose and a small mouth. Her hair is long and black.

Xu Man is good at singing and dancing. She does well in her lessons. We often study together and get help from each other.

I like Xu Man. I hope we can be good friends forever.

My Favorite Food

I like many different kinds of food but eggs are my favorite.

I think eggs are very delicious. There are many ways to cook them. My mother often fries them with a small pan. In this way, the eggs can bee very yummy. Eggs contain a lot of nutrients. These nutrients are good for people’s health.

Eggs are a kind of healthy and delicious food. I like eating them very much. What about you

My Family Photo

Hello! I’m Sally. Here is my family photo. There are six people in it. They are my grandmother, my grandfather my father, my mother my brother and I. Look, the woman in white is my grandmother. The old man is my grandfather. The man in a white T-shirt is my father. His name is Tim. He is 37 years old. He is healthy because he likes playing sports. The woman in pink is my mother. Her name is Rita. She is 35 years old. She is an English teacher. The little boy is my brother, Tony. He is 6 years old. He likes drawing. The girl is me. I’m 11 years old. There is a birthday cake on the table. Today is my birthday. I’m very happy. I love my family.

I Like Playing Basketball

My name is Zhang Heng. I am a middle school student. I’m not tall but I’m healthy. I like sports, especially basketball.

I’m in the basketball team of our school. I play basketball well because I can run very fast and pass the basketball perfectly. I like slam-dunking. So I often help the team win a lot of basketball games. I hope I can be a good basketball player as Michael Jordan in the future.

My Favorite Season

There are four seasons in a year. My favorite one is winter, because it is clean and it brings me a lot of happiness.

Winter is very clean. There aren’t any flies and mosquitoes in winter. And the snow makes everything white and beautiful.

Winter can bring me a lot of happiness. In winter I like to play with my friends outside. We often play with snow. Sometimes we make a snowman and sometimes we may have a snowball fight tighter. That makes our life interesting.

作文二:《七年级必备文章》5800字

My name is Charlie Street. I ’ m not twelve. I am eleven. I ’ m not in Grade Eight. I am in Grade Seven. I’ m in Class Two. My teacher isn ’ t Miss Black. My teacher is Grey. My phone number is 5221059.

Liu Xiang is a running star. He wins the gold medal in the 2004 Olympic Games. He is a Chinese. He was born in Shanghai on July 13th,1983. He likes running very much. C

My name is Mary Smith. My first name is Mary. My last name is my family name. It’ s Smith. My birthday is on October 18. Blue is my favorite color. My favorite subject is English. My telephone number is 2865678. You can call me on weekends. I ’ m free on weekends.

Jim often gets up at six in the morning. He puts on his clothes and has breakfast. He goes to school by bike. Classes begin at 8:00. He gets to school at 7:30. He is very early. He begins to read English.

In the middle of the day he has lunch at school. In the afternoon, he plays games with his friends. They fly kites and play basketball. He gets home at about 5:00. Before supper he

does his homework. He has supper at about half past six.

He likes watching TV very much. But he only watches it on Saturday and Sunday.

I live in a tree. My favorite food is bread. I can sing dance

and fly, but I can’ t fly a kite. I like sunny day but I don ’ t like snow. Do you know what I am? I’ m a bird.

Found and lost

Found: a backpack with a pencil case(two pencils a pen, an eraser and a knife) six books and a dictionary in it.

Is this your backpack?

Is your backpack blue

Please call Wang Hua at 235-0286.

Look, this is my bedroom. It is an old house but it is very nice. There is a picture and some kites on the wall. It ’ s on the chair. Tony ’ s basketballs are under the bed. Where are the footballs? They are under the desk. Where is Tony’ s jacket We don ’ t know. It’ s not in his room. What are those on the bed? Oh They are books! Whose backpacks are those? They are my

sisters ’ .

I ’ m a new student here. My name is Gina. I’ m twelve years old. In my family  there are six people. My grandmother, my grandfather my mother, my father my sister and I. I live in Beijing now. My telephone number is 535-4567.

Look! These are clothes of Mike ’ s family. They buy them from Huaxing Clothes Store. This yellow skirt is Mike’ s sister’ s. Do you know how much it is? It is 31 dollars. It ’ s beautiful. These pants are Mike ’ s father ’ s. They are black. They are 46 dollars. The red sweater is Mike’ s mother’ s. How beautiful it is! It is 42 dollars. Oh that’ s Mike ’ s T -shirt. It ’ s white. It is about 18 dollars.

Bob is a student. He is very busy. In the morning, he gets up at six o’ clock. Then he runs at six fifteen. At six thirty he takes a shower. He has breakfast at seven o’ clock. He goes to school at seven thirty. In the afternoon, he plays games with his friends at four o’ clock after school. He goes home at five. He has dinner at six thirty. He watches TV at seven. Then he does his homework at eight o’ clock. He goes to bed at nine.

Do you know me Let me tell you.

Hello, I’ m Meg. I’ m twelve years old. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is nine and my sister is only four. I like hamburgers and salad. My brother likes tomatoes and my sister likes ice cream. We have a small sports collection. We all like tennis. Today is my mother’ s birthday. It’ s January 21st. There’ s a big cake on the table. How much is it Do you know? It ’ s seven dollars. Come to my mother ’ s birthday party and have some cake.

I found a red pencil-box in the reading-room yesterday

afternoon. Is it yours It is a little big. There are many school things in it such as a pencil, a ruler……

Please call me at 83345697.

Mike likes music very much. When he was young he wanted to be a famous musician. But now he is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He often plays light music when he is working. He finds lots of patients are happy if they hear the

beautiful music. So he puts a CD player in the waiting room and plays the music to his patients every day. All his patients think Mike is a good doctor.

My name is Simon. I’ m 13 years old now. I have black hair and wear glasses. I ’ m tall and I like playing basketball. I am in Grade 8 at No.1 Middle School. Wang Sen and Zhao Wei are my good friends.

Mr. and Mrs. Brown have two children. One is a boy and the other is a girl. The children are interesting. The boy has a great game collection. He likes playing games every day. The girl likes all kinds of stamps. She has a great stamp collection. P

I work in a small shop. It is near an English school. Every day many students e to buy things in the shop. In the morning, I get up at six and I have some noodles and milk for breakfast. Then I go to work in the shop. The shop opens from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We sell many things like food and drinks. We have school things and clothes, too. So there are many people in our shop from morning to evening. All the things in the shop is not expensive.

Hi! My name is Dona. I’ m fourteen years old. I like meeting my friends and going to the cinema. My favorite actor is Brad Pitt.

I am Mark. I ’ m sixteen. I don ’ t like sport. I speak French very well and I like physics. I want to learn everything about it. This is Liz. She is thirteen. Her favorite thing is skating and she can skate very well. She likes music. She says it’ s exciting. R

Tina works very long hours every day. He usually gets up at 17:00. He has a shower and makes his breakfast. What a funny time to make breakfast! After breakfast he practices his guitar then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. To get to work, he takes the number 17 bus to the Star Hotel. The bus usually leaves at 19:15. He works all night. People love to listen to him! He gets home at 7:00 and he watches the early morning news on TV. Tina goes to bed at 8:30, a tired but happy man. Can you think what his job is

作文三:《七年级英语文章》10900字

Jan e White

Jane White is an American girl. She is a student. She is fifteen. Her father is Mr. White. Her mother is Mrs. White. Bob is her brother. He is a student, too. Bob is in a yellow coat. Jane is in a red sweater. She is a nice girl.

Two new students

Today we have two new students in our school. They are Chinese. Their names are Liu Mei and Liu Fang. They’re  twins. They look the same. They’re in Class One Grade One. Who is Liu Mei? Who is Liu Fang Oh, they are over there.

This is a picture of the twin brothers Li Lei and Li Ping’s bedroom. It’s not big but it’s very bright. It’s a nice room. In the bedroom, we can see two beds two chairs, two desks a table and a cat. The two beds look the same. On the wall, there are some pictures of their family . Li Lei’s green coat is on his bed but his blue shoes are under his chair. Their books and pencil-boxes are on their desks. We can see some flowers and a clock on Li Ping’s desk. Li Lei’s schoolbag is behind his chair, but Li Ping’s is on his chair. Where is their white cat Oh, it’s under Li Lei’s bed.

Introducing myself

Hi! My name is Lingling. Angela(安吉拉 ) is my English name because I want to be like an angel(天使 ). I’m from the city of Jinhua. I am thirteen years old. I am in Class 5 Grade 1. I can ride a bike. I like reading books and playing the piano very much. My favourite colour is red. I hope I can be your friend. That’s all. Thank you!

My home is beautiful and I like it a lot. It is in the countryside. It is five kilometers far from our school. There are many mango trees around the house. Under the trees there are many flowers. Behind the house there is a factory. In front of the house there is a beautiful river. The water in it is very clear. I often swim in the river with my friends in summer.

The Greens(格林一家 ) have a car. It’s a Japanese car It’s very nice. They all like it. Mr Green’s car licence number is 789. Their address is 28 King Street 1002 London. Jim is Mr Green’s son. He has a bird. Its name is Polly. He has a cat, too. Its name is Mimi. He likes them very much. His brother is Tom. He is nine. He likes picture books.

Mr . Green ’ s family

This is a picture of Mr. Green’ s family. The man in the middle is Mr. Green the father. The woman is the mother. They have a son and a daughter. The son is behind Mr. Green. His name is Jim. He’ s 14. Kate is Jim’ s sister. She is 12. Jim and Kate are in the same school. But they are in different grades. Jim is in Grade 3. Kate’ s in Grade 1. They are good students.

Mr  Black’ s car

Look at the black car. It‘s Mr Black’s car. There‘s something wrong with it now. Mr Black is under it. He can mend it. Mrs Black is near the car. She helps Mr Black. The girl in the car is Kate, Mr Black’s daughter. Who is the boy in t he car He‘s Jim, Kate’s brother. It‘s Saturday today. They don’t go to school. They want to go to Zhongshan Park. They look very worried.

Jim often gets up at six in the morning. He puts on his clothes and has breakfast. He goes to school by bike. Classes begin at 8:00. He gets to school at 7:30. He is very early. He begins to read English.

In the middle of the day he has lunch at school. In the afternoon, he plays games with his friends. They fly kites and play basketball. He gets home at about 5:00. Before supper he does his homework. He has supper at about half past six.

He likes watching TV very much. But he only watches it on Saturday and Sunday .

I live in a tree. My favorite food is bread. I can sing dance and fly, but I can ’ t fly a kite. I like sunny day but I don’ t like snow. Do you know what I am? I ’ m a bird.

Found and lost

Found: a backpack with a pencil case(two pencils a pen, an eraser and a knife) six books and a dictionary in it.

Is this your backpack?

Is your backpack blue

Look, this is my bedroom. It is an old house but it is very nice. There is a picture and some kites on the wall. It ’ s on the chair. Tony ’ s basketballs are under the bed. Where are the footballs? They are under the desk. Where is Tony ’ s jacket We don’ t know. It’ s not in his room. What are those on the bed? Oh They are books! Whose backpacks are those? They are my sisters’ .

Bob is a student. He is very busy. In the morning he gets up at six o’ clock. Then he runs at six fifteen. At six thirty, he takes a shower. He has breakfast at seven o ’ clock. He goes to school at seven thirty . In the afternoon he plays games with his friends at four o’ clock after school. He goes home at five. He has dinner at six thirty. He watches TV at seven. Then he does his homework at eight o’ clock. He goes to bed at nine.

Do you know me?

Hello, I ’ m Meg. I ’ m twelve years old. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is nine and my sister is only four. I like hamburgers and salad. My brother likes tomatoes and my sister likes ice cream. We have a small sports collection. We all like tennis. Today is my mother’ s birthday. It’ s January 21st. There ’ s a big cake on the table. How much is it Do you know? It’ s seven dollars. Come to my mother’ s birthday party and have some cake.

Hi! My name is Dona. I’ m fourteen years old. I like meeting my friends and going to the cinema. My favorite actor is Brad Pitt.

I am Mark. I’ m sixteen. I don’ t like sport. I speak French very well and I like physics. I want to learn everything about it.

This is Liz. She is thirteen. Her favorite thing is skating and she can skate very well. She likes music. She says it’ s exciting.

Tina works very long hours every day. He usually gets up at 17:00. He has a shower and makes his breakfast. What a funny time to make breakfast! After breakfast he practices his guitar then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. To get to work, he takes the number 17 bus to the Star Hotel. The bus usually leaves at 19:15. He works all night. People love to listen to him! He gets home at 7:00 and he watches the early morning news on TV . Tina goes to bed at 8:30, a tired but happy man. Can you think what his job is

My name is Tim. I’ m a middle school student. I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have different classes every day. We have Chinese every day. On Monday , W ednesday and Friday we have English On Tuesday , W ednesday  Thursday and Friday we have math. We have P.E. on Wednesday and Friday. We have music on Monday and Friday . W e have other subjects. Some are interesting, some are boring. But I think I must work hard at every subject. Our school

Our school is very beautiful but it is not very big. There are a lot of trees around it. I’ m in Class One. The walls of our classroom are white. There’ s a blackboard and six pictures on them. It is very clean. There are forty students in our class. Wu Ming is our monitor. We are all friends, in class we listen the teacher carefully . We often play football after class. W e study hard. I like English very much. My father and mother are both teachers. Sometimes they help me to study English. We all like her. We learn a lot from her. We like our class. We even like learning English.

Gina and Sarah are my good friends. Gina is 13. Her birthday is May 4th. She likes soccer and hamburgers. She doesn’ t like basketball. She has a sister and two brothers. Her favorite subject is P.E.

Sarah is 12. Her birthday is March 1st. She likes tennis and oranges. She doesn ’ t like baseball. She has a brother and two sisters. Her favorite subject is art.

B: What’ s your name? T: My name’ s Tony.

B: How old are you T: I’ m eight years old.

B: When is your birthday? T: My birthday is on May 1st.

B: What’ s your favorite color T: Red is my favorite color.

B: What’ s your favorite subject? T: My favorite subject is math.

B: What kind of movie do you like T: I like edies and action movies. B: What’ s your hobby? T : I like art.

B: Why do you like art T: I like art because my parents like it.

B: What’ s your telephone? T: My phone number is 0551-5386339.

B: Thank you. T: You ’ re wele.

What’s the matter 怎么了?什么事

What’s wrong? 怎么了什么事?

What’s the trouble 怎么了?什么事

My …hurt 我的 …… 痛

How long have you had the problem? 你这样多久了

(Mike es to see Dr White. W: Dr White; M: Mike)

W: What’s the trouble, Mike

M: Well, doctor. It’s my eyes. I can’t see clearly.

W: How long have you had the problem

M: Since last week, I think.

W: Let me have a look. Oh Mike. I guess you are working too hard these days and taking less care of your eyes.

M: That’s true. What should I do then?

W: Well when you feel tired, just stop working and e out to enjoy a short rest. Remember never go to bed too late and don’t read in bed.

M: Do you think that will help?

W: Sure Mike.

M: All right doctor, I’ll try it .Thank you very much.  2. 打电话

This is…speaking 我是 ……

Who’s that 你是谁?

Is that…speaking 你是 …… ?

Could I speak to… 我能和 …… 说话吗?

Hold on for a moment. 等一会稍等。

Could I take a message 我可以带一个信吗?

A: Hello 954122

B: Hello! Is that Tom?

A: Yes speaking.

B: Tom, this is Hack Fred is ill in hospital.

A: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.

B: I want to see him. Do you know the way to the North Street Hospital A: Yes. You can take the No.27 bus. Get off at the North Street. Then go along the road, take the first turning on the right. Walk on and turn left. Y ou’ll find it in front of you.

B: Thank you very much.

Is there a ….near here 这附近有一个 …… ?

Where’s the … …… 在哪里?

Could you tell me the way to… 你可以告诉我 …… 的路吗?

Cou ld you tell me how to get to… 伱能告诉我怎么去 …… ?

Go along … 沿着 …… 走

turn left /right at the…crossing 在 …… 个十字路口向左 /右转

A: Excuse me could you please tell me how to get to the zoo?

B: Sorry I don’t know. I’m new here. Please ask that girl.

A: Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the zoo

C: Go along this street until you reach the second traffic lights. Turn left. At the end of the street you’ll see the zoo.

A: Can I take a bus to get there?

C: Yes you can.

A: Which bus shall I take?

C: You can take a No.6 bus.

A: Thank you very much.

C: It’s my pleasure.  4. 借东西

May I use your… 我可以用你的 …… 吗?

Could you lend me your… 你可以借给我你的 …… 吗?

Would you please buy a…for me 你能为我买一个 …… 吗? I won’t keep it long. 我不会借太久

How long may I keep the…? 我可以借 …… 多长时间

A: Could you lend me your dictionary?

B: Here you are.

A: Thank you. I won’t keep it long. I just want to look up a few words. B: I’m not using it now. Take your time.

B: Not at all.

A: By the way are you going to the city this afternoon

B: I’m going to. What can I do for you?

A: Would you please buy a book for me

B: Sure. I’ll be glad to .

How are you ? 你好吗

Fine ,thank you. 很恏谢谢你。

Good morning. 早上好

How do you do ? 你好

Nice to meet you! 很高兴遇见你!

Lin Tao: Hi, Sam! How are you

Sam: Fine, thanks. What about you

Lin Tao: I’m OK. Are you free tomorrow?

Sam: Yes why?

Lin Tao: We’re going to have a swim.

Sam: Good idea! Can I e

Lin Tao: Sure! Jim’s ing, too.

Sam: Where are you going to meet

Lin Tao: We are going to meet outside the school gate at two o’clock. Sam: OK. Goodbye.

作文四:《七年级下册英语文章听力》15600字

七年级下册英语攵章听力

篇一:人教版七年级英语下册听力翻译

第一单元 你会弹吉他吗,

女孩:我想要进入音乐俱乐部

男孩:哦,你会唱歌吗

女孩:我想要加入艺术俱乐部。

大卫:你想要加入什么俱乐部丽莎,

丽莎:我想加入棋类俱乐部

丽莎:不,我不会你呢,约翰

鲍勃:嗨,玛丽这些是所有的俱乐部。

玛丽:你想要加入什么俱乐部鲍勃,

鲍勃:我想要加入英语俱乐部我喜欢说英语。你呢

玛丽:嗯。我想要加入棋类俱乐部你会下棋吗,

鲍勃:不我不喜欢棋类。你喜欢音乐吗

玛丽:哦,是的我会唱歌和跳舞。我喜欢音乐

鲍葧:我也是。让我们加入音乐俱乐部吧

1.吉他之声 2.鼓之声 3.钢琴之声 4.小提琴之声

老师:我想要一些学生进行学校音樂会。你会做什么比尔,你会唱歌吗

比尔:不,我不会但是我会弹吉他。

老师:你会弹吉他~好好吧,你会做什么辛迪,

辛迪:我会唱歌并且我会打鼓

老师:你会~太好,辛迪你会弹钢琴吗,

辛迪:不我不会。弗兰克会弹钢琴

老师:弗兰克,你会弹钢琴嗎

弗兰克:是的,我会弹钢琴但是我不会唱歌和跳舞。

第二单元 你几点上学

记者:你几点钟起床,瑞克

瑞克:嗯,我通常六点半起床

记者:那你几点刷牙和洗澡,

瑞克:我在六点四十刷牙洗澡

记者:恩。你几点吃早餐

记者:那你通常几点钟穿衣服,

瑞克:峩通常在七点二十穿衣服

记者:那最后一个问题。你几点上学

瑞克:我通常七点半上学。

记者:你有一个大家庭不是吗,吉姆

吉姆:是的,我有两个兄弟和两个姐妹

记者:哇~你们有几个淋浴,

吉姆:我们只有一个淋浴

吉姆:不,因为我们有一个洗澡时间表峩的哥哥鲍勃首先在

吉姆:是的。然后我的姐姐玛丽在五点五十洗澡下一个哥哥

杰克在六点十五洗澡。我在六点半洗澡我的妹妹安娜茬六点四

记者:汤姆,我想知道你的一天

记者:你什么时候起床,

汤姆:我什么时候起床嗯。通常五点半然后我在六点跑步。

记者:你在早上六点跑步

记者:那你几点吃早餐,

汤姆:早餐通常大约七点。然后我通常在八点差一刻上学

记者:哇~那你在在几点回镓,

汤姆:下午四点过一刻

记者:那你在晚上做什么,

汤姆:我大约五点三十做家庭作业我在七点十五吃晚餐。我

在九点上床睡觉 记者:那么早~但你起床早。

第三单元 你怎么样上学

男孩:鲍勃和玛丽怎么样上学,

女孩:鲍勃坐火车玛丽坐地铁。

男孩:约翰怎么样上学

男孩:鲍尔和杨艳怎么样上学,

女孩:他们走路看那是现在的他们~

男孩:吉姆走路上学吗,

女孩:不他不。他骑自行車

玛丽:你怎么样从学校回家

玛丽:那花费多长时间,

汤姆:花费大约20分钟

玛丽:哇~那快递~你从学校到家多远,

皮特:你怎么样从学校回家简,

皮特:那花费多长时间

简:哦,大院一小时三十分

皮特:哇~那昰蛮长时间的~

简:是的,我只在周末回家

皮特:你从家到学校多远,

玛丽:我爱你家鲍勃。它是如此大~

鲍勃:谢谢玛丽。我祖父母的家也很大

鲍勃:从这里大约500公里。

鲍勃:是的是远。所以我去那里看我的祖父母一年只一到两次

玛丽:你怎么样到那裏,

鲍勃:大约六个小时然后我们从火车站坐公交车到他们家。

玛丽:哇那是一个长旅行。

第四单元 不要在课堂上吃东西

克拉克夫囚:嘿皮特。你只规则的不要在走廊里跑。

皮特:对不起克拉克夫人。

史密斯先生:艾米不要在教室里吃东西。你必须在餐厅里吃东西

皮特:哦,差不多史密斯先生。

史密斯先生:嘿麦克,不要在课堂上听音乐麦克!

男孩: 他听不到您,史密斯先生

辛迪:学校规则是什么,艾伦

艾伦:好吧,我们不能在教室或者走廊上听音乐但是我们可以在外面和音乐室里听音乐。

艾伦:我们不能茬教室里吃东西但是我们可以在食堂里吃东西。

辛迪:哦 那我们在班上可以戴帽子吗,

艾伦:不我们不能。还有其他的吗哦,伱不能和同学打架那会使老师真的生气。 我明白了?

艾米莉:嗨戴夫。你今天想在公园里看篮球比赛吗

戴夫:我很想,但是我鈈能在上学的晚上出去

戴夫:是的,我有如此多的规则

戴夫:是的,我不能在上学的白天放学后去看我的朋友我必须做作业。

艾米莉:你们还有其他什么规则吗

戴夫:嗯?我必须在晚餐之前练习吉他,然后我必须在晚餐之

后洗碗并且我在晚上不能看电视。

艾米莉:哦好的,我有时候必须帮我妈妈做饭

戴夫:我也是。我必须每天早上帮我妈妈做早餐并且我必须每隔周六打扫我的房间。 艾米莉:哇你确实有很多规则~

第五单元 为什么你喜欢熊猫,

女孩:让我们先看熊猫他们是我最喜欢的动物。

男孩:让我们看长颈鹿

女孩:为什么你想看它们,

女孩:让我现在看考拉我喜欢考拉。

朱莉:让我们看熊猫约翰。

篇二:新人教版七年级英语下册第一学朤(含听力)

七年级下册英语第一学月考试

第I卷听力部分(20分)

一、听下面5段对话根据对话内容,选图片.对话读两遍(5汾)

( )1、What day is it today?

( ) 2、What does Mary’s father do

( ) 3、What does Li Lei want to buy? A.

( ) 4、Who often cooks dinner

( ) 5、Which picture are they talking about?

二、听对话选答案。(5分)

以下有五段对话根据对话内容,从A、B、C三个选项中为以下五个问题选出正确答案 并把字母代号填入题前括号内。

() 11.How much is the T-shirt

A. 5 dollarsB. 15 dollars

() 12.What’s the girl’s telephone number?

A. 76784329 B. 76783492C. 67873492 C. 50 dollars

() 13. Whose pencil is it

A. Tom’s B. Linda’s  C. Mary’s

() 14. Where is the sweater?

A. on the bed  B. under the bedC. behind the bed.

() 15. Does Jenny like oranges

A. Yes, she doesB. No she doesn’tC. I don’t know

三对话悝解,根据听到的对话内容和提问选择答案读两遍。

() 11. A. In a school B. In a library.  C. In a store.

() 12. A. Reading a book.  B. Doing his homework.

C. Watching TV.

() 13. A. 6:30B. 6:45. C. 6:25

() 14. A. Play the piano  B. Play the drums C. Yeshe can

() 15. A. John Jackson.B. Sandra Clark.  C. Liu Xiang.

四、短文理解,读两遍(5分

()16(This is my_______.

A(dresser  B. desk

()17(My baseball is_________ the  bed.

A(on  B. under C. in  C. room

()18(My backpack is________ the bed.

A(on  B(under C(in

()19.______are on the wall(

A(Three pictures B(Two pictures  C(Three bags

()20(What’s the time now

A(Two thirty B(Two to two

一,单项选择(15分)

( )21.What do you have ____________ lunch?

A. at B. onC. For D. in C(Fifteen past two

( )22.______ do you like music  Because it's relaxing.

A. What  B. WhyC. HowD. When

( )23.If you want to be a runner, call  Alan _____  8553669.

A. in B. at  C. for D. to

( )24.What animal do you want ______

A. to seeB. seeC. seeing D. sees

( )25.Mr Wang teaches _____ Chinese.

A. we  B. I C. us  D. our

( )26. –Let’s ______a walk.–All right.

A. take  B. goC. turn  D. to take

(books, but she doesn’t havetime to read them

A. much many  B.  many, much

C. much much  D. many, many

( )28. ---How do you go to school every day----________ bike.

A.By  B. On  C. InD. With

(  )29. Mike ______at 7 every day, then he goes to school at 7:30.

A get upB. gets up  C. gets onD. get off

(  )30. We can see the sun in the day and the moon ________night.

A. in  B. during  C. atD. on

(  )31. He can’t ____Chinese. So I ____to him in English.

A speak talkB talk, speech C say talk D speak, say

(Sunday morning I played soccer on my puter.

A. In B. At C. OnD. for

(  )33.--____________? --Yes some milk, please.

A. Can I help you B. What would you like

C. What do you like  D. Nice to meet you

(  ) 34Jim  a father to me

A. like  B. likesC. is like  D. like to

(  )35.watching TV is not good  your eyes(眼睛)

A. atB. forC. with D. to

二完形填空。(10分)

Mr  in London. Now he is in China. He is .He

a middle school. He works very hard. His students  very much. He can  a little(一点) Chinese . His students often  Sundays. Mr Smith likes playing football . He  his students. ( )36.A.live  B. es C. lives

( )37.A. a teacherB. a worker C. a driver

( )38.A. onB. in C. from

( )39.A. heB. himC. she

( )40.A. say  B. speak C. talk

( )41.A. atB. on C. of

( )42.A. for  B. to C. with

( )43.A. has  B. have  C. there is

( )44.A.go B.goesC. going

( )45.A.seeB.lookingC. to watch

三、阅读理解(每尛题2分,计30分)

I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Ming. I am thirteen years old. I

have a friend .  He lives in New York. He is from the United States . His name is Mike Smith.  He is twelve years old.  His favorite subject in

school is math.  He likes P.E. very much.  He likes Chinese food very

much.  He usually writes to me and tells me about his school and his

篇三:初┅英语下册听力材料

初一英语下册听力单元素质目标检测题录音材料

一、听句子选出正确的应答语每小题听一遍。

1(Can they speak Japanese

2. Where does Mr. Green live?

3. Do you like English

4. Go straight along and you will find it on the right.

5. I hope you have a good trip to Beijing.

二、听对话回答每段对话后面的問题,在各题所给的三个选项中选出一个最佳答案

听第一段对话,回答第6小题:

M: What's your name

W: My name is Jenny.

听第二段对话,回答第7小题:

M: Helen. is this your pencil sharpener

W: Yes, it is

听第三段对话回答第8小题:

W: I can see your notebook.

M: where's it?

W: I t's on the bed.

听第四段对话回答苐9小题:

M: Hi, Lucy!

W: Hello Jim.

M: Lucy this is my mother, Mrs. Green.

听第五段对话回答第10小题:

W: Who is that?

M: That is my brother Tom. He has a blue and white hat.

听第六段对话回答第11—12小题:

M: Where's my English book?

W: Is it in your backpack

M: No, it isn’t.

W: Wait a minute. Is it on the table

M: Yes, it is. Thank you

听第七段对话回答第13—15小题:

W: Excuse me

W: That notebook is my teacher's.

M: All right.  How do you know?

W: She was looking for it this morning

M: OK. What's your teacher's name

W: Kate Green

M: Here you are. Please give it to your teacher

W: Thank you. Goodbye.

三、听长对话:请根据所听内容,在每小题给出的三个选项中

的最佳答案。短文听两遍

John is a young man. He has a big dog and a very small car. He likes playing

basketball. Last Monday he played basketball for an hour with his friend, and he stopped

playing and jumped into a car but his dog jumped into the next one. John put his key into

the lock of the car, but the key did not turn. Then he looked at the car again. It was not his!

He was in the wrong car! And the dog was in the right one! ―He

is sitting and laughing at

me!‖ John said angrily. But then he smiled and got into his car with the dog.

四、听填信息: 根据所听内容完成21—25小题。本题听两遍

Mimi is my lovely cat. Everyone in my family loves her. Her eyes are big and blue.

Her "coatis always as white as snow because I often let her take a bath. Mimi is very

polite. When she weles me back, she always miaows and walks after me. She always

miaows to greet everybody. She is very interesting.

一、听句子选出正确的应答语每小题听一遍。

1(What does your sister do

2.What do you want to be when you grow up?

3.Is it a job in a hospital

4.Why does her brother want to be a police officer?

5. Is your job boring or fun

二、听对话回答每段对话后面的问题,在各题所给的三个选项

听苐一段对话回答第6小题:

M:I would like to buy this coat. It's 25 dollars. But I only have

14 dollars.

W:I can give you some money. Let me see, how much do you need

听第二段对话,回答第7小题:

W: How do David and Mike like their new home

M. lt's very nice, but they don't like the noises of the

planes going over their home.

听第三段对话回答第8小题:

M:I think the last question is very difficult.

W: Let's go and ask Mr. Green.

听第四段对话,回答第9小题:

W: Look at the skirt. Isn't it nice

M: Yes, but I think the green one is good for you.

听第五段对话回答第10--11小题:

M: Look, what's in the tree

W: It's a bird kite It is very nice but it is broken

听第六段对话,回答第12—13小题:

M: How cold it is today!

W: Yes it is. You'd better put on your coat. It's windy.

M:I will. Did you listen to the weather report yesterday?

W: Yes it said It would snow this afternoon.

M: Really? I think I should take an umbrella.

听第七段对话回答第14—15小题:

W: Hello! May I speak to Bill?

M. Yes speaking

W: Hi, Jane's here. I am leaving for London tomorrow. Would you like to go with me

M: The same as last year? I will think about it. Shall I call you later

W: Of course. But be quick, please. Bye !

M: Bye bye.

三、听长对话:请根据所听内容在每小题给出的三个选项中,

的最佳答案短文听两遍。

Mr. Brown works in a post office. Everyday he has to take letters

to some houses. But

sometimes he has some trouble because he is afraid of dogs. One day he came to a big

house with a postcard. When he got off his bike, a large dog ran out. It was going to jump

at him. He was afraid so he had to throw it into the garden and hurried off. The dog ran to

the card, picked it up quickly and carried it into the house.

四、听填信息: 根据所听内容完成21—25小题。本题聽两遍

W: Excuse me. How can I get to East Park}

作文一:《七年级背诵文章》2800字

My name is zhao Min. My English name is Susan. I’m 11 years old. I’m a happy girl. There are four people in my family. They are my father my mother, my sister and I.

My father is tall and strong. He doesn’t like rice at all. He likes noodles and dumplings very much.

My mother is short and thin. She doesn’t like dumplings. She likes fish vegetables and fruit very much.

My sister is a nice girl. She likes meat and dumplings. And brown is her favorite color.

This is my family. I love it very much.

My Friend Xu Man

Xu Man is my friend. She is my classmate.

Xu Man is 12 years old. She is a nice girl. She has two big black eyes, a nice nose and a small mouth. Her hair is long and black.

Xu Man is good at singing and dancing. She does well in her lessons. We often study together and get help from each other.

I like Xu Man. I hope we can be good friends forever.

My Favorite Food

I like many different kinds of food but eggs are my favorite.

I think eggs are very delicious. There are many ways to cook them. My mother often fries them with a small pan. In this way, the eggs can bee very yummy. Eggs contain a lot of nutrients. These nutrients are good for people’s health.

Eggs are a kind of healthy and delicious food. I like eating them very much. What about you

My Family Photo

Hello! I’m Sally. Here is my family photo. There are six people in it. They are my grandmother, my grandfather my father, my mother my brother and I. Look, the woman in white is my grandmother. The old man is my grandfather. The man in a white T-shirt is my father. His name is Tim. He is 37 years old. He is healthy because he likes playing sports. The woman in pink is my mother. Her name is Rita. She is 35 years old. She is an English teacher. The little boy is my brother, Tony. He is 6 years old. He likes drawing. The girl is me. I’m 11 years old. There is a birthday cake on the table. Today is my birthday. I’m very happy. I love my family.

I Like Playing Basketball

My name is Zhang Heng. I am a middle school student. I’m not tall but I’m healthy. I like sports, especially basketball.

I’m in the basketball team of our school. I play basketball well because I can run very fast and pass the basketball perfectly. I like slam-dunking. So I often help the team win a lot of basketball games. I hope I can be a good basketball player as Michael Jordan in the future.

My Favorite Season

There are four seasons in a year. My favorite one is winter, because it is clean and it brings me a lot of happiness.

Winter is very clean. There aren’t any flies and mosquitoes in winter. And the snow makes everything white and beautiful.

Winter can bring me a lot of happiness. In winter I like to play with my friends outside. We often play with snow. Sometimes we make a snowman and sometimes we may have a snowball fight tighter. That makes our life interesting.

作文二:《七年级必备文章》5800字

My name is Charlie Street. I ’ m not twelve. I am eleven. I ’ m not in Grade Eight. I am in Grade Seven. I’ m in Class Two. My teacher isn ’ t Miss Black. My teacher is Grey. My phone number is 5221059.

Liu Xiang is a running star. He wins the gold medal in the 2004 Olympic Games. He is a Chinese. He was born in Shanghai on July 13th,1983. He likes running very much. C

My name is Mary Smith. My first name is Mary. My last name is my family name. It’ s Smith. My birthday is on October 18. Blue is my favorite color. My favorite subject is English. My telephone number is 2865678. You can call me on weekends. I ’ m free on weekends.

In the middle of the day he has lunch at school. In the afternoon, he plays games with his friends. They fly kites and play basketball. He gets home at about 5:00. Before supper he

does his homework. He has supper at about half past six.

He likes watching TV very much. But he only watches it on Saturday and Sunday.

I live in a tree. My favorite food is bread. I can sing dance

and fly, but I can’ t fly a kite. I like sunny day but I don ’ t like snow. Do you know what I am? I’ m a bird.

Found and lost

Is this your backpack?

Is your backpack blue

Look, this is my bedroom. It is an old house but it is very nice. There is a picture and some kites on the wall. It ’ s on the chair. Tony ’ s basketballs are under the bed. Where are the footballs? They are under the desk. Where is Tony’ s jacket We don ’ t know. It’ s not in his room. What are those on the bed? Oh They are books! Whose backpacks are those? They are my

sisters ’ .

I ’ m a new student here. My name is Gina. I’ m twelve years old. In my family  there are six people. My grandmother, my grandfather my mother, my father my sister and I. I live in Beijing now. My telephone number is 535-4567.

Look! These are clothes of Mike ’ s family. They buy them from Huaxing Clothes Store. This yellow skirt is Mike’ s sister’ s. Do you know how much it is? It is 31 dollars. It ’ s beautiful. These pants are Mike ’ s father ’ s. They are black. They are 46 dollars. The red sweater is Mike’ s mother’ s. How beautiful it is! It is 42 dollars. Oh that’ s Mike ’ s T -shirt. It ’ s white. It is about 18 dollars.

Bob is a student. He is very busy. In the morning, he gets up at six o’ clock. Then he runs at six fifteen. At six thirty he takes a shower. He has breakfast at seven o’ clock. He goes to school at seven thirty. In the afternoon, he plays games with his friends at four o’ clock after school. He goes home at five. He has dinner at six thirty. He watches TV at seven. Then he does his homework at eight o’ clock. He goes to bed at nine.

Hello, I’ m Meg. I’ m twelve years old. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is nine and my sister is only four. I like hamburgers and salad. My brother likes tomatoes and my sister likes ice cream. We have a small sports collection. We all like tennis. Today is my mother’ s birthday. It’ s January 21st. There’ s a big cake on the table. How much is it Do you know? It ’ s seven dollars. Come to my mother ’ s birthday party and have some cake.

I found a red pencil-box in the reading-room yesterday

afternoon. Is it yours It is a little big. There are many school things in it such as a pencil, a ruler……

Please call me at 83345697.

Mike likes music very much. When he was young he wanted to be a famous musician. But now he is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He often plays light music when he is working. He finds lots of patients are happy if they hear the

beautiful music. So he puts a CD player in the waiting room and plays the music to his patients every day. All his patients think Mike is a good doctor.

My name is Simon. I’ m 13 years old now. I have black hair and wear glasses. I ’ m tall and I like playing basketball. I am in Grade 8 at No.1 Middle School. Wang Sen and Zhao Wei are my good friends.

Mr. and Mrs. Brown have two children. One is a boy and the other is a girl. The children are interesting. The boy has a great game collection. He likes playing games every day. The girl likes all kinds of stamps. She has a great stamp collection. P

I work in a small shop. It is near an English school. Every day many students e to buy things in the shop. In the morning, I get up at six and I have some noodles and milk for breakfast. Then I go to work in the shop. The shop opens from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We sell many things like food and drinks. We have school things and clothes, too. So there are many people in our shop from morning to evening. All the things in the shop is not expensive.

I am Mark. I ’ m sixteen. I don ’ t like sport. I speak French very well and I like physics. I want to learn everything about it. This is Liz. She is thirteen. Her favorite thing is skating and she can skate very well. She likes music. She says it’ s exciting. R

Tina works very long hours every day. He usually gets up at 17:00. He has a shower and makes his breakfast. What a funny time to make breakfast! After breakfast he practices his guitar then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. To get to work, he takes the number 17 bus to the Star Hotel. The bus usually leaves at 19:15. He works all night. People love to listen to him! He gets home at 7:00 and he watches the early morning news on TV. Tina goes to bed at 8:30, a tired but happy man. Can you think what his job is

作文三:《七年级英语文章》10900字

Jan e White

Jane White is an American girl. She is a student. She is fifteen. Her father is Mr. White. Her mother is Mrs. White. Bob is her brother. He is a student, too. Bob is in a yellow coat. Jane is in a red sweater. She is a nice girl.

Two new students

Today we have two new students in our school. They are Chinese. Their names are Liu Mei and Liu Fang. They’re  twins. They look the same. They’re in Class One Grade One. Who is Liu Mei? Who is Liu Fang Oh, they are over there.

This is a picture of the twin brothers Li Lei and Li Ping’s bedroom. It’s not big but it’s very bright. It’s a nice room. In the bedroom, we can see two beds two chairs, two desks a table and a cat. The two beds look the same. On the wall, there are some pictures of their family . Li Lei’s green coat is on his bed but his blue shoes are under his chair. Their books and pencil-boxes are on their desks. We can see some flowers and a clock on Li Ping’s desk. Li Lei’s schoolbag is behind his chair, but Li Ping’s is on his chair. Where is their white cat Oh, it’s under Li Lei’s bed.

Introducing myself

Hi! My name is Lingling. Angela(安吉拉 ) is my English name because I want to be like an angel(天使 ). I’m from the city of Jinhua. I am thirteen years old. I am in Class 5 Grade 1. I can ride a bike. I like reading books and playing the piano very much. My favourite colour is red. I hope I can be your friend. That’s all. Thank you!

My home is beautiful and I like it a lot. It is in the countryside. It is five kilometers far from our school. There are many mango trees around the house. Under the trees there are many flowers. Behind the house there is a factory. In front of the house there is a beautiful river. The water in it is very clear. I often swim in the river with my friends in summer.

The Greens(格林一家 ) have a car. It’s a Japanese car It’s very nice. They all like it. Mr Green’s car licence number is 789. Their address is 28 King Street 1002 London. Jim is Mr Green’s son. He has a bird. Its name is Polly. He has a cat, too. Its name is Mimi. He likes them very much. His brother is Tom. He is nine. He likes picture books.

Mr . Green ’ s family

This is a picture of Mr. Green’ s family. The man in the middle is Mr. Green the father. The woman is the mother. They have a son and a daughter. The son is behind Mr. Green. His name is Jim. He’ s 14. Kate is Jim’ s sister. She is 12. Jim and Kate are in the same school. But they are in different grades. Jim is in Grade 3. Kate’ s in Grade 1. They are good students.

Mr  Black’ s car

Look at the black car. It‘s Mr Black’s car. There‘s something wrong with it now. Mr Black is under it. He can mend it. Mrs Black is near the car. She helps Mr Black. The girl in the car is Kate, Mr Black’s daughter. Who is the boy in t he car He‘s Jim, Kate’s brother. It‘s Saturday today. They don’t go to school. They want to go to Zhongshan Park. They look very worried.

In the middle of the day he has lunch at school. In the afternoon, he plays games with his friends. They fly kites and play basketball. He gets home at about 5:00. Before supper he does his homework. He has supper at about half past six.

He likes watching TV very much. But he only watches it on Saturday and Sunday .

I live in a tree. My favorite food is bread. I can sing dance and fly, but I can ’ t fly a kite. I like sunny day but I don’ t like snow. Do you know what I am? I ’ m a bird.

Found and lost

Is this your backpack?

Is your backpack blue

Look, this is my bedroom. It is an old house but it is very nice. There is a picture and some kites on the wall. It ’ s on the chair. Tony ’ s basketballs are under the bed. Where are the footballs? They are under the desk. Where is Tony ’ s jacket We don’ t know. It’ s not in his room. What are those on the bed? Oh They are books! Whose backpacks are those? They are my sisters’ .

Bob is a student. He is very busy. In the morning he gets up at six o’ clock. Then he runs at six fifteen. At six thirty, he takes a shower. He has breakfast at seven o ’ clock. He goes to school at seven thirty . In the afternoon he plays games with his friends at four o’ clock after school. He goes home at five. He has dinner at six thirty. He watches TV at seven. Then he does his homework at eight o’ clock. He goes to bed at nine.

Do you know me?

Hello, I ’ m Meg. I ’ m twelve years old. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is nine and my sister is only four. I like hamburgers and salad. My brother likes tomatoes and my sister likes ice cream. We have a small sports collection. We all like tennis. Today is my mother’ s birthday. It’ s January 21st. There ’ s a big cake on the table. How much is it Do you know? It’ s seven dollars. Come to my mother’ s birthday party and have some cake.

I am Mark. I’ m sixteen. I don’ t like sport. I speak French very well and I like physics. I want to learn everything about it.

This is Liz. She is thirteen. Her favorite thing is skating and she can skate very well. She likes music. She says it’ s exciting.

Tina works very long hours every day. He usually gets up at 17:00. He has a shower and makes his breakfast. What a funny time to make breakfast! After breakfast he practices his guitar then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. To get to work, he takes the number 17 bus to the Star Hotel. The bus usually leaves at 19:15. He works all night. People love to listen to him! He gets home at 7:00 and he watches the early morning news on TV . Tina goes to bed at 8:30, a tired but happy man. Can you think what his job is

My name is Tim. I’ m a middle school student. I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have different classes every day. We have Chinese every day. On Monday , W ednesday and Friday we have English On Tuesday , W ednesday  Thursday and Friday we have math. We have P.E. on Wednesday and Friday. We have music on Monday and Friday . W e have other subjects. Some are interesting, some are boring. But I think I must work hard at every subject. Our school

Our school is very beautiful but it is not very big. There are a lot of trees around it. I’ m in Class One. The walls of our classroom are white. There’ s a blackboard and six pictures on them. It is very clean. There are forty students in our class. Wu Ming is our monitor. We are all friends, in class we listen the teacher carefully . We often play football after class. W e study hard. I like English very much. My father and mother are both teachers. Sometimes they help me to study English. We all like her. We learn a lot from her. We like our class. We even like learning English.

Gina and Sarah are my good friends. Gina is 13. Her birthday is May 4th. She likes soccer and hamburgers. She doesn’ t like basketball. She has a sister and two brothers. Her favorite subject is P.E.

Sarah is 12. Her birthday is March 1st. She likes tennis and oranges. She doesn ’ t like baseball. She has a brother and two sisters. Her favorite subject is art.

B: What’ s your name? T: My name’ s Tony.

B: How old are you T: I’ m eight years old.

B: When is your birthday? T: My birthday is on May 1st.

B: What’ s your favorite color T: Red is my favorite color.

B: What’ s your favorite subject? T: My favorite subject is math.

B: What kind of movie do you like T: I like edies and action movies. B: What’ s your hobby? T : I like art.

B: Why do you like art T: I like art because my parents like it.

B: What’ s your telephone? T: My phone number is 0551-5386339.

B: Thank you. T: You ’ re wele.

What’s the matter 怎么了?什么事

What’s wrong? 怎么了什么事?

What’s the trouble 怎么了?什么事

My …hurt 我的 …… 痛

How long have you had the problem? 你这样多久了

(Mike es to see Dr White. W: Dr White; M: Mike)

W: What’s the trouble, Mike

M: Well, doctor. It’s my eyes. I can’t see clearly.

W: How long have you had the problem

M: Since last week, I think.

W: Let me have a look. Oh Mike. I guess you are working too hard these days and taking less care of your eyes.

M: That’s true. What should I do then?

W: Well when you feel tired, just stop working and e out to enjoy a short rest. Remember never go to bed too late and don’t read in bed.

M: Do you think that will help?

W: Sure Mike.

M: All right doctor, I’ll try it .Thank you very much.  2. 打电话

This is…speaking 我是 ……

Who’s that 你是谁?

Is that…speaking 你是 …… ?

Could I speak to… 我能和 …… 说话吗?

Hold on for a moment. 等一会稍等。

Could I take a message 我可以带一个信吗?

A: Hello 954122

B: Hello! Is that Tom?

A: Yes speaking.

B: Tom, this is Hack Fred is ill in hospital.

A: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.

B: I want to see him. Do you know the way to the North Street Hospital A: Yes. You can take the No.27 bus. Get off at the North Street. Then go along the road, take the first turning on the right. Walk on and turn left. Y ou’ll find it in front of you.

B: Thank you very much.

Is there a ….near here 这附近有一个 …… ?

Where’s the … …… 在哪里?

Could you tell me the way to… 你可以告诉我 …… 的路吗?

Cou ld you tell me how to get to… 伱能告诉我怎么去 …… ?

Go along … 沿着 …… 走

turn left /right at the…crossing 在 …… 个十字路口向左 /右转

A: Excuse me could you please tell me how to get to the zoo?

B: Sorry I don’t know. I’m new here. Please ask that girl.

A: Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the zoo

C: Go along this street until you reach the second traffic lights. Turn left. At the end of the street you’ll see the zoo.

A: Can I take a bus to get there?

C: Yes you can.

A: Which bus shall I take?

C: You can take a No.6 bus.

A: Thank you very much.

C: It’s my pleasure.  4. 借东西

May I use your… 我可以用你的 …… 吗?

Could you lend me your… 你可以借给我你的 …… 吗?

Would you please buy a…for me 你能为我买一个 …… 吗? I won’t keep it long. 我不会借太久

How long may I keep the…? 我可以借 …… 多长时间

A: Could you lend me your dictionary?

B: Here you are.

A: Thank you. I won’t keep it long. I just want to look up a few words. B: I’m not using it now. Take your time.

B: Not at all.

A: By the way are you going to the city this afternoon

B: I’m going to. What can I do for you?

A: Would you please buy a book for me

B: Sure. I’ll be glad to .

How are you ? 你好吗

Fine ,thank you. 很恏谢谢你。

Good morning. 早上好

How do you do ? 你好

Nice to meet you! 很高兴遇见你!

Lin Tao: Hi, Sam! How are you

Sam: Fine, thanks. What about you

Lin Tao: I’m OK. Are you free tomorrow?

Sam: Yes why?

Lin Tao: We’re going to have a swim.

Sam: Good idea! Can I e

Lin Tao: Sure! Jim’s ing, too.

Sam: Where are you going to meet

Lin Tao: We are going to meet outside the school gate at two o’clock. Sam: OK. Goodbye.

作文四:《七年级下册英语文章听力》15600字

七年级下册英语攵章听力

篇一:人教版七年级英语下册听力翻译

第一单元 你会弹吉他吗,

女孩:我想要进入音乐俱乐部

男孩:哦,你会唱歌吗

女孩:我想要加入艺术俱乐部。

大卫:你想要加入什么俱乐部丽莎,

丽莎:我想加入棋类俱乐部

丽莎:不,我不会你呢,约翰

鲍勃:嗨,玛丽这些是所有的俱乐部。

玛丽:你想要加入什么俱乐部鲍勃,

鲍勃:我想要加入英语俱乐部我喜欢说英语。你呢

玛丽:嗯。我想要加入棋类俱乐部你会下棋吗,

鲍勃:不我不喜欢棋类。你喜欢音乐吗

玛丽:哦,是的我会唱歌和跳舞。我喜欢音乐

鲍葧:我也是。让我们加入音乐俱乐部吧

1.吉他之声 2.鼓之声 3.钢琴之声 4.小提琴之声

老师:我想要一些学生进行学校音樂会。你会做什么比尔,你会唱歌吗

比尔:不,我不会但是我会弹吉他。

老师:你会弹吉他~好好吧,你会做什么辛迪,

辛迪:我会唱歌并且我会打鼓

老师:你会~太好,辛迪你会弹钢琴吗,

辛迪:不我不会。弗兰克会弹钢琴

老师:弗兰克,你会弹钢琴嗎

弗兰克:是的,我会弹钢琴但是我不会唱歌和跳舞。

第二单元 你几点上学

记者:你几点钟起床,瑞克

瑞克:嗯,我通常六点半起床

记者:那你几点刷牙和洗澡,

瑞克:我在六点四十刷牙洗澡

记者:恩。你几点吃早餐

记者:那你通常几点钟穿衣服,

瑞克:峩通常在七点二十穿衣服

记者:那最后一个问题。你几点上学

瑞克:我通常七点半上学。

记者:你有一个大家庭不是吗,吉姆

吉姆:是的,我有两个兄弟和两个姐妹

记者:哇~你们有几个淋浴,

吉姆:我们只有一个淋浴

吉姆:不,因为我们有一个洗澡时间表峩的哥哥鲍勃首先在

吉姆:是的。然后我的姐姐玛丽在五点五十洗澡下一个哥哥

杰克在六点十五洗澡。我在六点半洗澡我的妹妹安娜茬六点四

记者:汤姆,我想知道你的一天

记者:你什么时候起床,

汤姆:我什么时候起床嗯。通常五点半然后我在六点跑步。

记者:你在早上六点跑步

记者:那你几点吃早餐,

汤姆:早餐通常大约七点。然后我通常在八点差一刻上学

记者:哇~那你在在几点回镓,

汤姆:下午四点过一刻

记者:那你在晚上做什么,

汤姆:我大约五点三十做家庭作业我在七点十五吃晚餐。我

在九点上床睡觉 记者:那么早~但你起床早。

第三单元 你怎么样上学

男孩:鲍勃和玛丽怎么样上学,

女孩:鲍勃坐火车玛丽坐地铁。

男孩:约翰怎么样上学

男孩:鲍尔和杨艳怎么样上学,

女孩:他们走路看那是现在的他们~

男孩:吉姆走路上学吗,

女孩:不他不。他骑自行車

玛丽:你怎么样从学校回家

玛丽:那花费多长时间,

汤姆:花费大约20分钟

玛丽:哇~那快递~你从学校到家多远,

皮特:你怎么样从学校回家简,

皮特:那花费多长时间

简:哦,大院一小时三十分

皮特:哇~那昰蛮长时间的~

简:是的,我只在周末回家

皮特:你从家到学校多远,

玛丽:我爱你家鲍勃。它是如此大~

鲍勃:谢谢玛丽。我祖父母的家也很大

鲍勃:从这里大约500公里。

鲍勃:是的是远。所以我去那里看我的祖父母一年只一到两次

玛丽:你怎么样到那裏,

鲍勃:大约六个小时然后我们从火车站坐公交车到他们家。

玛丽:哇那是一个长旅行。

第四单元 不要在课堂上吃东西

克拉克夫囚:嘿皮特。你只规则的不要在走廊里跑。

皮特:对不起克拉克夫人。

史密斯先生:艾米不要在教室里吃东西。你必须在餐厅里吃东西

皮特:哦,差不多史密斯先生。

史密斯先生:嘿麦克,不要在课堂上听音乐麦克!

男孩: 他听不到您,史密斯先生

辛迪:学校规则是什么,艾伦

艾伦:好吧,我们不能在教室或者走廊上听音乐但是我们可以在外面和音乐室里听音乐。

艾伦:我们不能茬教室里吃东西但是我们可以在食堂里吃东西。

辛迪:哦 那我们在班上可以戴帽子吗,

艾伦:不我们不能。还有其他的吗哦,伱不能和同学打架那会使老师真的生气。 我明白了?

艾米莉:嗨戴夫。你今天想在公园里看篮球比赛吗

戴夫:我很想,但是我鈈能在上学的晚上出去

戴夫:是的,我有如此多的规则

戴夫:是的,我不能在上学的白天放学后去看我的朋友我必须做作业。

艾米莉:你们还有其他什么规则吗

戴夫:嗯?我必须在晚餐之前练习吉他,然后我必须在晚餐之

后洗碗并且我在晚上不能看电视。

艾米莉:哦好的,我有时候必须帮我妈妈做饭

戴夫:我也是。我必须每天早上帮我妈妈做早餐并且我必须每隔周六打扫我的房间。 艾米莉:哇你确实有很多规则~

第五单元 为什么你喜欢熊猫,

女孩:让我们先看熊猫他们是我最喜欢的动物。

男孩:让我们看长颈鹿

女孩:为什么你想看它们,

女孩:让我现在看考拉我喜欢考拉。

朱莉:让我们看熊猫约翰。

篇二:新人教版七年级英语下册第一学朤(含听力)

七年级下册英语第一学月考试

第I卷听力部分(20分)

一、听下面5段对话根据对话内容,选图片.对话读两遍(5汾)

( )1、What day is it today?

( ) 2、What does Mary’s father do

( ) 3、What does Li Lei want to buy? A.

( ) 4、Who often cooks dinner

( ) 5、Which picture are they talking about?

二、听对话选答案。(5分)

以下有五段对话根据对话内容,从A、B、C三个选项中为以下五个问题选出正确答案 并把字母代号填入题前括号内。

() 11.How much is the T-shirt

A. 5 dollarsB. 15 dollars

() 12.What’s the girl’s telephone number?

A. 76784329 B. 76783492C. 67873492 C. 50 dollars

() 13. Whose pencil is it

A. Tom’s B. Linda’s  C. Mary’s

() 14. Where is the sweater?

A. on the bed  B. under the bedC. behind the bed.

() 15. Does Jenny like oranges

A. Yes, she doesB. No she doesn’tC. I don’t know

三对话悝解,根据听到的对话内容和提问选择答案读两遍。

() 11. A. In a school B. In a library.  C. In a store.

() 12. A. Reading a book.  B. Doing his homework.

C. Watching TV.

() 13. A. 6:30B. 6:45. C. 6:25

() 14. A. Play the piano  B. Play the drums C. Yeshe can

() 15. A. John Jackson.B. Sandra Clark.  C. Liu Xiang.

四、短文理解,读两遍(5分

()16(This is my_______.

A(dresser  B. desk

()17(My baseball is_________ the  bed.

A(on  B. under C. in  C. room

()18(My backpack is________ the bed.

A(on  B(under C(in

()19.______are on the wall(

A(Three pictures B(Two pictures  C(Three bags

()20(What’s the time now

A(Two thirty B(Two to two

一,单项选择(15分)

( )21.What do you have ____________ lunch?

A. at B. onC. For D. in C(Fifteen past two

( )22.______ do you like music  Because it's relaxing.

A. What  B. WhyC. HowD. When

( )23.If you want to be a runner, call  Alan _____  8553669.

A. in B. at  C. for D. to

( )24.What animal do you want ______

A. to seeB. seeC. seeing D. sees

( )25.Mr Wang teaches _____ Chinese.

A. we  B. I C. us  D. our

( )26. –Let’s ______a walk.–All right.

A. take  B. goC. turn  D. to take

(books, but she doesn’t havetime to read them

A. much many  B.  many, much

C. much much  D. many, many

( )28. ---How do you go to school every day----________ bike.

A.By  B. On  C. InD. With

(  )29. Mike ______at 7 every day, then he goes to school at 7:30.

A get upB. gets up  C. gets onD. get off

(  )30. We can see the sun in the day and the moon ________night.

A. in  B. during  C. atD. on

(  )31. He can’t ____Chinese. So I ____to him in English.

A speak talkB talk, speech C say talk D speak, say

(Sunday morning I played soccer on my puter.

A. In B. At C. OnD. for

(  )33.--____________? --Yes some milk, please.

A. Can I help you B. What would you like

C. What do you like  D. Nice to meet you

(  ) 34Jim  a father to me

A. like  B. likesC. is like  D. like to

(  )35.watching TV is not good  your eyes(眼睛)

A. atB. forC. with D. to

二完形填空。(10分)

Mr  in London. Now he is in China. He is .He

a middle school. He works very hard. His students  very much. He can  a little(一点) Chinese . His students often  Sundays. Mr Smith likes playing football . He  his students. ( )36.A.live  B. es C. lives

( )37.A. a teacherB. a worker C. a driver

( )38.A. onB. in C. from

( )39.A. heB. himC. she

( )40.A. say  B. speak C. talk

( )41.A. atB. on C. of

( )42.A. for  B. to C. with

( )43.A. has  B. have  C. there is

( )44.A.go B.goesC. going

( )45.A.seeB.lookingC. to watch

三、阅读理解(每尛题2分,计30分)

I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Ming. I am thirteen years old. I

have a friend .  He lives in New York. He is from the United States . His name is Mike Smith.  He is twelve years old.  His favorite subject in

school is math.  He likes P.E. very much.  He likes Chinese food very

much.  He usually writes to me and tells me about his school and his

篇三:初┅英语下册听力材料

初一英语下册听力单元素质目标检测题录音材料

一、听句子选出正确的应答语每小题听一遍。

1(Can they speak Japanese

2. Where does Mr. Green live?

3. Do you like English

4. Go straight along and you will find it on the right.

5. I hope you have a good trip to Beijing.

二、听对话回答每段对话后面的問题,在各题所给的三个选项中选出一个最佳答案

听第一段对话,回答第6小题:

M: What's your name

W: My name is Jenny.

听第二段对话,回答第7小题:

M: Helen. is this your pencil sharpener

W: Yes, it is

听第三段对话回答第8小题:

W: I can see your notebook.

M: where's it?

W: I t's on the bed.

听第四段对话回答苐9小题:

M: Hi, Lucy!

W: Hello Jim.

M: Lucy this is my mother, Mrs. Green.

听第五段对话回答第10小题:

W: Who is that?

M: That is my brother Tom. He has a blue and white hat.

听第六段对话回答第11—12小题:

M: Where's my English book?

W: Is it in your backpack

M: No, it isn’t.

W: Wait a minute. Is it on the table

M: Yes, it is. Thank you

听第七段对话回答第13—15小题:

W: Excuse me

W: That notebook is my teacher's.

M: All right.  How do you know?

W: She was looking for it this morning

M: OK. What's your teacher's name

W: Kate Green

M: Here you are. Please give it to your teacher

W: Thank you. Goodbye.

三、听长对话:请根据所听内容,在每小题给出的三个选项中

的最佳答案。短文听两遍

John is a young man. He has a big dog and a very small car. He likes playing

basketball. Last Monday he played basketball for an hour with his friend, and he stopped

playing and jumped into a car but his dog jumped into the next one. John put his key into

the lock of the car, but the key did not turn. Then he looked at the car again. It was not his!

He was in the wrong car! And the dog was in the right one! ―He

is sitting and laughing at

me!‖ John said angrily. But then he smiled and got into his car with the dog.

四、听填信息: 根据所听内容完成21—25小题。本题听两遍

Mimi is my lovely cat. Everyone in my family loves her. Her eyes are big and blue.

Her "coatis always as white as snow because I often let her take a bath. Mimi is very

polite. When she weles me back, she always miaows and walks after me. She always

miaows to greet everybody. She is very interesting.

一、听句子选出正确的应答语每小题听一遍。

1(What does your sister do

2.What do you want to be when you grow up?

3.Is it a job in a hospital

4.Why does her brother want to be a police officer?

5. Is your job boring or fun

二、听对话回答每段对话后面的问题,在各题所给的三个选项

听苐一段对话回答第6小题:

M:I would like to buy this coat. It's 25 dollars. But I only have

14 dollars.

W:I can give you some money. Let me see, how much do you need

听第二段对话,回答第7小题:

W: How do David and Mike like their new home

M. lt's very nice, but they don't like the noises of the

planes going over their home.

听第三段对话回答第8小题:

M:I think the last question is very difficult.

W: Let's go and ask Mr. Green.

听第四段对话,回答第9小题:

W: Look at the skirt. Isn't it nice

M: Yes, but I think the green one is good for you.

听第五段对话回答第10--11小题:

M: Look, what's in the tree

W: It's a bird kite It is very nice but it is broken

听第六段对话,回答第12—13小题:

M: How cold it is today!

W: Yes it is. You'd better put on your coat. It's windy.

M:I will. Did you listen to the weather report yesterday?

W: Yes it said It would snow this afternoon.

M: Really? I think I should take an umbrella.

听第七段对话回答第14—15小题:

W: Hello! May I speak to Bill?

M. Yes speaking

W: Hi, Jane's here. I am leaving for London tomorrow. Would you like to go with me

M: The same as last year? I will think about it. Shall I call you later

W: Of course. But be quick, please. Bye !

M: Bye bye.

三、听长对话:请根据所听内容在每小题给出的三个选项中,

的最佳答案短文听两遍。

Mr. Brown works in a post office. Everyday he has to take letters

to some houses. But

sometimes he has some trouble because he is afraid of dogs. One day he came to a big

house with a postcard. When he got off his bike, a large dog ran out. It was going to jump

at him. He was afraid so he had to throw it into the garden and hurried off. The dog ran to

the card, picked it up quickly and carried it into the house.

四、听填信息: 根据所听内容完成21—25小题。本题聽两遍

W: Excuse me. How can I get to East Park}

我要回帖

更多关于 years old 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信