The street is a good place to livefor fun 这里for换成of可以么

& “What do we do when w...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
What do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plan(计划). We take food, clothing, a knife, and things for cooking and eating. We take things to keep us away from insects(昆虫) and the sun.Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods. We look for a place for campers(露营者) and we look for a good place for our tent(帐篷). The place should have a lot of moving air(流动的空气). This will keep some insects away. High land with water on both sides of it is good. Then we put up our tent. We put everything into the tent, and we are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.In the evening we come back to the tent, and we make a big fire because it can keep the insects away. We sit around the fire and talk. We may tell interesting stories or we may sing songs.At night we lie down on the grass. We can look up at the stars. It is a busy day, so we try to go to sleep early.Everything is dark. Everything is quiet. We hope we won’t hear music from the radio in the next tent. We hope it won’t rain.【小题1】Before going camping we should first&.A.make a planB.take some foodC.take things to keep us warmD.take something for cooking and eating【小题2】We go to camp &.A.by bus B.by carC.by bikeD.on foot【小题3】Campers can take part in(参加) &activities.A.one or twoB.only a fewC.manyD.two or three【小题4】In the evening we make a fire because &.A.it is cold at nightB.it can keep us warmC.it can keep the insects awayD.it is dark and quiet【小题5】Campers like to &at night.A.hear music from the radioB.go to sleep earlyC.have rainD.be busy&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-重庆白市一中八年级上第一次月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“What do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plan(计划). We take food, clothing, a knife, and things ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析:这篇文章主要讲了去野营的事情。首先我们列个计划,然后我们把所有的东西放到车上,我们开车到树林。我们可以做很多活动。【小题1】细节理解题。根据First, we make a plan(计划)。首先我们列个计划。可知选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods然后我们把所有的东西放到车上,我们开车到树林。可知应选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.我们可以在湖里游泳,走在树林里,爬山,划船,或者去钓鱼。故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据In the evening we come back to the tent, and we make a big fire because it can keep the insects away. 晚上我们回到帐篷,我们点起篝火,因为它可以驱赶昆虫。可知故选C。【小题5】归纳理解题。通过It is a busy day, so we try to go to sleep early这是一个忙碌的一天,所以我们尽量早点睡。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
What do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plan(计划). We take food, clothing, a knife, and th...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“What do we do when w...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“What do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plan(计划). We take food, clothing, a knife, and things for cooking and eating. We take things to keep us away from insects(昆虫) and the sun.Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods. We look for a place for campers(露营者) and we look for a good place for our tent(帐篷). The place should have a lot of moving air(流动的空气). This will keep some insects away. High land with water on both sides of it is good. Then we put up our tent. We put everything into the tent, and we are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.In the evening we come back to the tent, and we make a big fire because it can keep the insects away. We sit around the fire and talk. We may tell interesting stories or we may sing songs.At night we lie down on the grass. We can look up at the stars. It is a busy day, so we try to go to sleep early.Everything is dark. Everything is quiet. We hope we won’t hear music from the radio in the next tent. We hope it won’t rain.【小题1】Before going camping we should first____.A.make a planB.take some foodC.take things to keep us warmD.take something for cooking and eating【小题2】We go to camp____.A.by bus B.by carC.by bikeD.on foot【小题3】Campers can take part in(参加)____activities.A.one or twoB.only a fewC.manyD.two or three【小题4】In the evening we make a fire because____.A.it is cold at nightB.it can keep us warmC.it can keep the insects awayD.it is dark and quiet【小题5】Campers like to____at night.A.hear music from the radioB.go to sleep earlyC.have rainD.be busy”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“What do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plan(计划). We take food, clothing, a knife, and things for cooking and eating. We take things to keep us away from insects(昆虫) and the sun.Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods. We look for a place for campers(露营者) and we look for a good place for our tent(帐篷). The place should have a lot of moving air(流动的空气). This will keep some insects away. High land with water on both sides of it is good. Then we put up our tent. We put everything into the tent, and we are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.In the evening we come back to the tent, and we make a big fire because it can keep the insects away. We sit around the fire and talk. We may tell interesting stories or we may sing songs.At night we lie down on the grass. We can look up at the stars. It is a busy day, so we try to go to sleep early.Everything is dark. Everything is quiet. We hope we won’t hear music from the radio in the next tent. We hope it won’t rain.【小题1】Before going camping we should first____.A.make a planB.take some foodC.take things to keep us warmD.take something for cooking and eating【小题2】We go to camp____.A.by bus B.by carC.by bikeD.on foot【小题3】Campers can take part in(参加)____activities.A.one or twoB.only a fewC.manyD.two or three【小题4】In the evening we make a fire because____.A.it is cold at nightB.it can keep us warmC.it can keep the insects awayD.it is dark and quiet【小题5】Campers like to____at night.A.hear music from the radioB.go to sleep earlyC.have rainD.be busy”相似的习题。Welcome to our club l& Our club is a good place to have fun for students. We have ten sports teachers and five art teachers. Here you can learn to play tennis and you can learn to draw(画画).And we have many great activities. October is a busy month. On October 5th,we have a trip in the morning. And on October 20th,we have two games, a tennis game and a baseball game. Your parents can come to the club to watch the games. On December 18t",we have a music festival. It's very interesting. And on December 23nd,we have an English party.In the club, we have a food store. You can have lunch or dinner here. Come and have a good timehere !【小题1】The club is a good place____.A.bigB.smallC.for studentsD.for teachers【小题2】How many teachers are there in the club?A.Five,B.Eight.C.Ten.D.Fifteen.【小题3】What does the underlined word “activities” mean in Chinese?& ’A.活动B.实验C.晚会D.节日【小题4】Your parents can come to watch the baseball game on____.A. October 5thB.October 20thC.December 18thD.December 23rd【小题5】Which of the following is True?A.You can have breakfast in the club.B.Linda can learn English in the club.C.In December, there is a birthday party.D.Tim's mom can watch ball games in the club.提示:下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户:3次/天)【知识点】&&&& 类题推荐日常活动It was a cold night in Washington, D.C., and I was heading back to the hotel when a man came to me. He asked if I would give him some money so he could get something to eat. I’d read the signs: “Don’t give money to panhandlers (乞丐).” So I shook my head and kept walking.I wasn’t prepared for a reply, but he said, “I really am homeless and I really am hungry! You can come with me and watch me eat!” But I kept on walking.I couldn’t forget what happened to me that day for the rest of the week. I had money in mypocket and it wouldn’t have killed me to hand over a dollar or two even if he had been lying. On a very cold night, no less, I thought the worst of a fellow human being. Flying back to Anchorage, I still couldn’t help thinking of him.I was the writer of a weekly garden column (专栏)at The Anchorage Daily News. One day, out of the blue, I came up with an idea. Bean’s Cafe, the soup kitchen in Anchorage, feedshundreds of hungry people every day. Why not try to get all my readers to plant one row in theirgardens for Bean’s? Plant a row and take it down to Bean’s. Clean and simple.We didn’t keep records back then, but the idea began to take off. People would call me when they took something in. Those who only grew flowers gave them away. Food for the spirit.In 1995 , the Garden Writers Association of America ( GWAA) held their meeting in Anchorage and alter learning of Anchorage’s program, Plant a Row for Bean’s became Plant a Row for the Hungry. The idea was to have every member of the Garden Writers Association of America write or talk about planting a row for the hungry.As more and more people started working with the program, many companies gave free seed to customers and had the logo (商标)seen in public.Garden editor Joan Jackson raised more than 30,000 pounds of& fruits and vegetables her first year, and showed the public how the program could really work. Texas fruit farms gave away food to their local food bank alter hearing about Plant a Row. Today the program continues to grow.I am shocked that millions of Americans are threatened by hunger. If every gardener inAmerica - and we’re seventy million strong - plants one row for the hungry, we can make a difference in the number of neighbors who don’t have enough to eat. Maybe then I will stop feeling guilty (愧疚) about walking past a hungry man I could have helped.【小题1】Did the writer give money to the hungry man?【小题2】How did the writer feel alter flying back to Anchorage?【小题3】What did the writer try to get his readers to do?【小题4】What did the GWAA do for the “Plant a Row” program?【小题5】What is the purpose of the program?Welcome to Blue Sky Hotel and we will do all we can to make your stay an enjoyable one. We hope you will find the following useful to you.Star Ratings: ★★★★Blue Sky Hotel, sincerely looks forward to your arrival!Hotel FacilitiesGeneral√ Dining room√ Coffee shop√ Gym centre√ Outdoor swimming pool√ Business Centre√ Elevator/ lift√ ATM√ NightclubRoom√ Safe box√ Air-condition√ International direct dial√ Hair drier√ Mini-fridge√ A private bathroom√ TelevisionWi-Fi free in the whole hotelInternetHotel ServicesServices24-hour front desk, morning call, ticket service, taxi service, message and fax service, etc.Charges◆ A single room: & 150 yuan per night.◆ Double room: & 200 yuan per night.◆& 30 per meal, children under 12 years are half off.Hotel Rules● Pets are not allowed.● Guests are responsible for their own property and safety.● Smoke only in smoking area.Things to remember◇Check-in time: 2:00 pm(present your ID card, passport)◇Check-out time: noon◇Meal time: Breakfast& (8:00-9:30)Lunch&&&& (12:00-14:00)Dinner&&&& (18:30-20:30)◇Your reservation is absolutely safe. All personal data is encrypted and will only be used for your booking.&【小题1】You can’t __________ when staying in Blue Hotel.A. raise pets&&& B. go swimming&&& C. have meals【小题2】If Mr. Brown and his 8-year-old son have a meal in the hotel, how much should they pay?A. & 30.&&& B. & 45.&&& C. & 60.【小题3】Which of the following is true?A. No free Wi-Fi in the hotel.B. You can enjoy dinner at 18:00.C. You can check out at 12 o’clock.【小题4】The underline word "encrypted"(in the last section) probably means "&& __&&&&".A. protected&&& B. stored&&& C. sold【小题5】The purpose of the passage is _________.A. to introduce the hotelB. to make people enjoy their tripsC. to attract more people to live in the hotel阅读理解This Thursday, across the USA, kids are skipping school(缺课) and going to work with their parents. They'll be making copies, sending faxes(传真) and sweeping floors. This is because April 28 is Take Our Sons and Daughters to Work Day all over the USA. This holiday shows kids what it means to be a grown-up in the working world.I still remember when this day started, I was very happy. Not only did I have the chance to miss school, but I also got to sit in my dad's taxi all day long and we would go to a restaurant for lunch.But after only 20 minutes of driving around the city, I was very bored. I couldn't read my book in the car as I would get carsick(晕车) and my dad didn't like to turn on the radio. I got hot and uncomfortable. People wouldn't get into his taxi because they thought he already had a passenger-me, so nothing happened. It seemed years before we went out for lunch. I actually started to miss school.While the point of the day is to give kids a chance to experience real-life jobs and give them an idea of the possibilities (可能性) for their futures, I got something completely different from the day. I learned to appreciate (重视) school. Where else do you get to play with your friends, do science experiments, read great books and write stories all in one day?Just as you'll have to learn to love your job later in life, learn to love school now. If you don't already, try spending the day at work with your dad.【小题1】That day the writer was happy at first for the following reasons except _______.A.she didn't have to go to schoolB.she would work as a grown-upC.she could sit in her father's taxi all dayD.she would go out for lunch with her father【小题2】Why didn't people get into the writer's father's taxi?A.Because her father didn't like to turn on the radio.B.Because they thought the writer was a passenger.C.Because her father's car was hot and uncomfortable.D.Because her father didn't stop to take any passengers.【小题3】Which of the following is NOT the purpose of ‘Take Our Sons and Daughters to Work Day'?A.To teach kids to appreciate school.B.To give kids a chance to experience real-life jobs.C.To give kids an idea of the possibilities for their futures.D.To show kids what it means to be adults in the working world.【小题4】What did the writer learn that day?A.It's boring to drive a taxi.B.Working with Dad is fun.C.It's hard to make money.D.School life is much better.试题点评评分:0评论:暂时无评论暂时无评论末页使用过本题的试卷同步试卷暂无数据相关知识点组卷网 版权所有纠纷处理 (9:00-18:00)
图书审核 (9:00-18:00)
成功加入购物车
艺术品藏品
&刘毅. 主编
&外文出版社
出版时间:&
印刷时间:&
刘毅. 主编
外文出版社
出版时间:&
印刷时间:&
九五品品相描述
请选择所在地
卖家超过10天未登录
商品分类:
品相描述:九五品
商品描述:
版次:1页数:645字数:405000印刷时间:开本:大32开纸张:胶版纸印次:1包装:平装丛书名:国际标准书号ISBN:1【编辑推荐】为什么要背一口气会话?一口气会话收集的都是美国口语中*精华、*有用的句子,背完后你将有一副英文好口才,处处受欢迎。编排方式为三句为一组,九句为一段,琅琅上口,容易记忆。只要背,立刻就会说;只要背熟,终生不忘记。没有年龄、时间、地点的限制,随时随地都可以背。怎么背一口气会话?跟着MP3,中英文一起背,学得快、记得牢。快速背,10秒背完一个单元,2分钟背完全书,英文就能变成直觉,脱口而出,终生不忘。背完之后默写,口语和写作都会流利起来。&【内容推荐】本书是台湾原版“一口气背会话”1-6册的合集。选取日常生活中最精华、最有用的美国口语句子,按主题编排。三句为一组,九句为一段,念着琅琅上口。一背就会说,终生不忘记!每篇课文后有“背景说明”,提供详尽的语言注释和例句,帮助读者巩固语法知识,学习英语口语中的灵活用法。每篇课文后还有一套“对话练习”,帮助你活学活用,积累更多的英文好句子。背完本书,你将有一副英文好口才,处处受欢迎。背完之后默写,口语和写作都会流利起来。本书配美籍播音员朗读MP3。【作者简介】刘毅,台湾英语教学届泰斗,上世纪七十年代创立了台湾第一家专业出版英语学习书籍的出版社——台湾学习出版有限公司。刘毅老师一直秉持严谨的治学态度,求实的专业精神,所出版的英语学习书籍畅销大陆及海内外,造福了许多莘莘学子及社会人士。目前,刘毅老师和他的团队又研发出“一口气英语”系列,此方法是最适合东方人的语言学习方式,一举解决了国人学习英语的困难,使英语学习变成一件快乐的事,进而解决哑巴英语的问题。“一口气英语”系列目前已被大陆和台湾多家培训机构列为常规教材。【目录】Part1每天要说的话1.Greattoseeyou2.Greatclass.(I)3.Greatclass.(II)4.You’redoingfine5.Let’Sgo.6.Let’Sgrababite7.I'llhaveaBigMac8.Thisisdelicious9.I’mfull10.Let’Sgoforawalk11.Ineedtogohome12.I’mhomePart2买礼物去排队1.I'mhavingaparty2.I'mlookingforamall3.I'mlookingforapen4.Canyoulowertheprice?5.Happybirthday!6.Here’Salittlesomething7.ReceivingaGift(I)8.ReceivingaGift(II)9.Thisistopnotch10.I'mSOlucky!11.Doyouneedaride?12.ThanksfortheridePart3搭出租车用餐1.CallingaTaxi2.I'mlookingforfun3.Where’Sagoodplacetoeat?4.What’Sthefare?5.Hereweare.6.Tablefortwo.7.We’rereadytoorder.8.Eatup!9.Ilikethisplace.10.Check.please.11.Ineedtowashup.12.It’Saboutthattime.Part4搭机出国旅游1.I'dlikearound-tripticket.2.AirportCheck—in3.In—flightService4.Immigration5.I'dliketobookaroom.6.HotelCheck—in7.Hello.housekeeping?8.Doesthisbusgodowntown?9.Nicemeetingyou.10.CanIcheckoutlate?11.Areyouallpacked?12.I'mgettingreadytocheckout.Part5和老外看电影1.Letmeintroduceyou.2.Howdoyoudo?3.Whenareyoufree?4.Let’Sgoseeamovie.5.What’Splaying?6.Pickamovie.7.It’Smytreat.8.Wheredoyouwanttosit?9.Pleasebequiet.10.I'msorry.11.Howwasthemovie?12.Whatagreatnight!Part6带老外去郊游1.ThankGodit’SFriday.2.Iagree.3.Whatcanwedo?4.Let’Sgohiking.5.Let’Sgetready.6.Pleasegetin.7.Weneedgas.8.GasStation9.Hurryup!10.Youcandoit.11.Wow!Whataview!12.Goodnight.美国口语精华648句索引前言我们最新发现,背英文的时候,如果连中文一起背,更有效果。当我们学英文的时候,往往受到中文的干扰,中英文一起背,当你想说英文时,就立刻可以想到你所背过的句子。例如,你要请客,如果只背:Bemyquest.I'mpaying.Igotit.你虽然会讲这些英文,但到时候你往往会想不起来,加上中文,你脑筋更清楚它的意思:Bemyquest.我请客。I'mpaying.我来付钱。Igotit.我买单。连中文一起背,变成直觉后,你想忘都忘不掉。背了又忘记,是人类学习语言最大的障碍。我们经过长时间研究,终于发现,只要将背好的东西再加把劲,变成直觉,就永远不会忘记。「一口气背会话」的发明,历经千辛万苦,根据编者的实际背诵经验,一次一句、三句、六句,虽然容易背,但也很容易忘,一次九句最适合记忆,而且要特殊设计。像,这个电话号码很难记,如果改成2—361—6101,容易一点,但是,如果改成211—311—411,这九个数字,就更容易记忆了。「一口气背会话」就是根据这个原理研发而成。美国人平常说的话,和他们所写下来的文章,太多地方不同,由于书面英文和英语口语不同,大部分美国人都不敢将他们平日所说的话,付诸文字,他们非常害怕写错,很害怕我们最新发现,背英文的时候,如果连中文一起背,更有效果。当我们学英文的时候,往往受到中文的干扰,中英文一起背,当你想说英文时,就立刻可以想到你所背过的句子。例如,你要请客,如果只背:Bemyquest.I'mpaying.Igotit.你虽然会讲这些英文,但到时候你往往会想不起来,加上中文,你脑筋更清楚它的意思:Bemyquest.我请客。I'mpaying.我来付钱。Igotit.我买单。连中文一起背,变成直觉后,你想忘都忘不掉。背了又忘记,是人类学习语言最大的障碍。我们经过长时间研究,终于发现,只要将背好的东西再加把劲,变成直觉,就永远不会忘记。「一口气背会话」的发明,历经千辛万苦,根据编者的实际背诵经验,一次一句、三句、六句,虽然容易背,但也很容易忘,一次九句最适合记忆,而且要特殊设计。像,这个电话号码很难记,如果改成2—361—6101,容易一点,但是,如果改成211—311—411,这九个数字,就更容易记忆了。「一口气背会话」就是根据这个原理研发而成。美国人平常说的话,和他们所写下来的文章,太多地方不同,由于书面英文和英语口语不同,大部分美国人都不敢将他们平日所说的话,付诸文字,他们非常害怕写错,很害怕写的东西不合语法,所以,大部分美国的出版品,不管是文章、小说、语言教材,与他们平时所说的话,格格不入。我们使用那些外国人编的语言教材,当然不容易说出来。我看到一位学生家长,总是神采奕奕,我问她如何保养身体,她告诉我,她每天念佛经,本来是看着佛经念,后来念得比看得快,最后不用看也可以念,一天不念就难过。「一口气背会话」每个单元九句,练习到10秒钟念完,每一部分12个单元共108句,刚好2分钟念完。建议读者把「一口气背会话」每天大声念,一个单元练到10秒钟之内,再念下一个单元,到最后,不管早晚,对着墙上的时钟,目标是2分钟之内背完108句的中英文。我们每天不知浪费多少时间在胡思乱想,烦恼的事越想越烦,反而影响心情,也影响身体健康。「一口气背会话」刚好解决了这个问题。编者自从每天自言自语背「一口气背会话」以来,真是愉快。等人的时候背一背,不再无聊;跟别人意见不同的时候背一背,心平气和。在台湾真好,每天自言自语说英文,路上碰到陌生人,都对你另眼相看,SpeakingEnglishwellisasignofsuccess.只要会说英文,就受到别人尊敬。「一口气背会话」的取材,经过再三研究,务必让我们的读者,背了之后,英语表达能力要胜过所有美国人,而且所背的英文也适合书写。老师如果教学生,建议除了让学生每个单元须在10秒钟内背完之外,还可以要求他们默写,这样子同学又会说又会写。英文会说、会写以后,听和读还有什么问题?!【在线试读章节】1.Greattoseeyou.Greattoseeyou.很高兴见到你。Sogoodtoseeyou.看见你真好。What'sgoingon?有什么事发生?What'suptoday?今天有什么计划?What&areyoudoing?你要做什么?Anythingexciting?有没有什么好玩的事?Youlookgreat.你看起来很棒。Youlookhigh-spirited.你看起来精力充沛。Youlooklikeyou'rereadyforanything.你看起来已经准备好做任何事。【背景说明】无论在任何时候、任何地方,只要看见你喜欢的人,你都可以说这九句话。1.Greattoseeyou.great〔?ret〕adj.很棒的这句话是个省略句,源自:It'sgreattoseeyou.字面的意思是「看到你很棒。」引申为「很高兴见到你。」可以加强语气说成:It'sreallygreattoseeyou.(真高兴见到你。)也可以加长为:It'sreallygreattoseeyouhere.(在这里看到你真高兴。)或It'ssogreattoseeyoutoday.(今天看到你真高兴。)最热情的说法是:Ican'ttellyouhowgreatitistoseeyou.(我说不出来,我看到你有多高兴。)可将Hey,My,Boy放在Greattoseeyou.或It'sgreattoseeyou.的前面,成为:Hey,it'sgreattoseeyou.&(嘿,很高兴见到你。)My,it'sgreattoseeyou.&(哎呀,很高兴见到你。)Boy,it'sgreattoseeyou.&(哇,很高兴见到你。)hey〔he〕interj.嘿my〔maI〕interj.哎呀boy〔b?I〕interj.咦;哇要常说Hey,My,Boy这类的感叹词,说起话来才像美国人,可参照本书p.208,616,和「一口气背成社交英语达人」p.449,450,462。下面都是美国人常说的话,意思接近:Greattoseeyou.【第一常用】=Goodtoseeyou.【第二常用】(高兴见到你。)=Nicetoseeyou.【第三常用】(见到你真好。)=Wonderfultoseeyou.【第八常用】(很高兴见到你。)=Gladtoseeyou.(很高兴见到你。)【第七常用】=Pleasedtoseeyou.【第九常用】(见到你真愉快。)&【pleased〔plizd〕adj.感到愉快的】=It'sgreattoseeyou.&(非常高兴见到你。)【第四常用】=It'sgoodtoseeyou.(高兴见到你。)【第五常用】=It'snicetoseeyou.(见到你真好。)【第六常用】=It'swonderfultoseeyou.【第十一常用】(很高兴见到你。)=I'mgladtoseeyou.&(我很高兴见到你。)【第十常用】=I'mpleasedtoseeyou.(见到你我真愉快。)【第十二常用】(略)【对话练习】1.A:Greattoseeyou.B:It'sgoodtoseeyou.I'mgladtoseeyou.You'relookinggood.2.A:Sogoodtoseeyou.B:It'sgoodtoseeyou,too.It'ssuchaniceday.I'mgladIranintoyou.3.A:What'sgoingon?B:Notmuch.Sameoldthing.I'mkeepingbusy.4.A:What'suptoday?B:Nothingspecial.Justmyregularschedule.Justthesameroutine.5.A:Whatareyoudoing?B:Ijustfinishedaclass.I'mtakingacoffeebreak.I'mgoingtotheteachers'lounge.6.A:Anythingexciting?B:NothingthatIknowof.Sameold,sameold.I'mjustdoingwhatInormallydo.7.A:Youlookgreat.B:Iwasgoingtosaythesamething.Youlookgreat,too.Ireallylikeyouroutfit.8.A:Youlookhigh-spirited.B:Youaresoright.Ijustmetagirl.IthinkI'minlove.9.A:Youlooklikeyou'rereadyforanything.B:My,whatacompliment.Idofeelfullofenergytoday.IwishIcouldfeelthiswayeveryday.
艺术品收藏}

我要回帖

更多关于 the good place 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信