his being late again made thebeing a teacherr angry, his being late again ,为什么是动名词复合结构做表语?

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Her often being late makes me angry.可以说成 Her being often late makes me angry.为什么呢
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
不可以“Her often being late ”作的是这句话的主语,“being late”在此处的作用是名词(动名词短语),应该是个整体,而often是用来修饰的,与She is often late中 often是副词修饰形容词late的.不知道这么说有没有让你理解点.
she is often late中的often是放在复合谓语之间的,那么Her being often late 不也是的吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
being late 是个动名词 是个整体,,当然不能拆开,试试您的语感吧。语感也重要的!Her being often late makes me angry. 读起来特别扭。有很多用法都是没有理由的,以前老师称:约定俗成的。
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
2013高三语文作文讲评
3.15 一、讲评作文 第一段 1、 Interrupted by Li Ming, Mr Wang angrily scolded Li Ming for his being late again and again. --静瑜 2、Li Ming seemed to think nothing of his being late while Mr Wang was angry, which did bother us a lot in class. ---乙迁 3、So angry was the teacher that he shouted at Li Ming, “Why are you late again?”---璐澜 第二段 1、It is a common phenomenon that students disobey the school rules, which does harm to their study. ---静雅 2、 is not a rare case that more and more students on our school tend to break the school rules. --It 莹莹 3、 is shown in the picture, many students are not likely to attend school on time, which actually As results in the worse study atmosphere. 4、Nothing is so easy as for students to get into bad habits.---丽君 5、When bored, they even play mobile phone in the class, which is likely to account for their bad grades.---裕荣 6、Some naughty students make noise while others are occupied with doing homework, which has a bad influence on others’ study. ---桂缤 7、Besides, students can not focus on their class all the time with their mind wandering.---雅萌 8、Students often litter everywhere, totally ignoring the sign saying “No Littering.”---林苑 第三段 1、 We are bound to mind our behavior at school, taking action aimed at creating a better atmosphere.---怡欣 2、 Only if we have good behavior in the school can we have access to a friendly study environment.―晓滢 3、 First, students should mind their behavior at school knowing that it’s everyone’s duty to obey the school rules. 4、 From my point of view, not only should we attach great importance to our study but also we should mind their behavior. Behavior has something to do with our study and good behavior contribute to our personal character. All in all, we should mind our behavior at school.---佳佳 范文 Mind Your Behavior at School Last Monday, Mr. Wang was giving us a lesson when Li Ming rushed into the classroom. At that sight, Mr Wang stopped his lesson, saying angrily, “Li Ming, you are late again.” We students felt disturbed. Actually, such cases have been increasing at school over time. Commonly, some students behave badly. Some often go to school late or stay absent from school, which quite annoys teachers. Besides, some others are talking loudly, sleeping or eating food in class. They eventually do poorly in their study. Worse still, some students disrespect their teachers, not greeting or listening to their advice. Personally, such bad behavior should be forbidden at school, for students are expected to work hard at their lessons and show respect for teachers and their work. So it is necessary for students to promote their sense of responsibility and value.Mind Your Behavior at School----舒婷(135) Last Monday, Mr Wang was giving us a lesson when Li Ming rushed into the classroom. So angry was Mr Wang that he stared at Li Ming, angrily shouted(shouting), “Li Ming, you are late for the class again!” Such phenomenon is commonly seen during our school life, such as being late for class, playing mobile phone as well as sleeping in the class. These phenomena may bring about some problems. On one hand, the teacher has to stop teaching to remind the students who don’t concentrate on class, thus wasting other students’ learning time. On the other hand, it does harm to those students’ development. Moreover, they are not likely to gain others’ respect. As far as I’m concerned, everyone should take responsibilities for their behavior. Not only do they have to keep the concept of observing the school rules in mind but take action to behave themselves right away. 二、讲评提纲 22-25 BACC DACAC ABAAD 完形 ADBAC BDCBA CBAAD CDBAB 阅读 DBAC-----CADC---DADB----BCAD---DCBD 三、复习 M8 U2-5 forbid vt.(forbade/forbad, forbidden)禁止;不准 owe vt.欠(账、钱、人情等);归功于……;应感谢 这位著名的科学家常说他的成功归功于家人的支持。 bear vt.(bore, borne)忍受;忍耐;负担;生育 call up 给……打电话; 使……回忆起―call in on sb---call off---call for---call back---call on--get through 设法联系上(尤指打通电话);(设法)做完;通过 In terms of money I'm quite rich, but not in terms of happiness. terms---- in the long/short term ① you promise not to invite Mary will I come. ② you knew how hard I've tried to please you. 这些年来地球逐渐变暖的事实,使科学家们非常担心。 接受医生的建议,你很快就会好起来的。 遭受地震袭击的地区,人们的生活要过很长时间才会恢复正常。 要是他已经知道事实真相怎么办? 由于陷入深思中,他没有注意到车正朝他驶来。 看看我所处的困境,要是我接受他的建议就好了! 我们刚到目的地就开始下雪了。 他怎么想就怎么说,不考虑别人的感受。---be on good/bad四、介词+ which/ whom/ whose/ where 的定语从句 The man ____ you talk just now is a famous runner. It is a famous school _____ he graduated 3 years ago. The service _ _______ the students complain a lot should be improved. I am grateful to him for that advice, _ _____ I owe all my success. Do you remember the day__ ______you joined our club? They finally climbed up the mountain, on the top _ ______ many strange birds were seen. I happened to know a student, to _ ___ parent I can turn for help. It is a splendid planet, _____ life develops at an amazing speed. Thank you for your help, ______ I couldn’t have made it. It is hard for some cities to solve the problem caused by industrial pollution, _____ Dalian is a typical example. Working in the earthquake stricken areas has its problems, obtaining fresh water is not the least. He has two sons, ____ both are scientists. The biggest hobby in American, the one Americans spend most time, energy and money, is gardening. After supper, he usually stands near the window, ______ he could see his school. We finally managed to the top of the mountain, from ____ we got a good view of the town. He graduated from Beijing University in 1988, ______ he has improved himself in all aspects. It is hard to imagine the difficulties he has ______(make) preparations for the exam. The day we had been look forward to ______(come) eventually. Is this the best way you think of ______(solve) the problem? Your time should be make better use of _____(improve) your listening skills.五、Assignment 1、完成《45》套第 22 套 2、复习 M8 U2-5 3、复习词组《5、3》P47-55
【最新】2013 年高考全国满分作文汇编 【作文原题】 1、全国大纲卷 材料作文:...2012北京高考语文满分作文: 以平凡之微力著千古伟业材料读罢,览卷长思,一个...2013 年高考全国各地作文题目及满分作文点评全国卷【真题回放】 阅读下面的材料,...【满分启示】 高考文章的模板化, 一直是语文界深恶痛绝的现象, 而应试标准化...【最新】2013 年高考全国满分作文汇编 【作文原题】 1、全国大纲卷 材料作文:...2012北京高考语文满分作文: 以平凡之微力著千古伟业材料读罢,览卷长思,一个...2013 年山东省高考满分作文及点评 2013 年山东省高考满分作文及点评 【作文题目...延续了高考 语文作文与社会生活紧密关联的特点;今年山东作文题目引用莫言的材料,...2013年高考满分作文集锦:展示试题+满分作文+精当点评_高考_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2013年高考满分作文集锦:展示试题+满分作文+精...高三语文试卷讲评课的教学和反思―――以市 2013 届高三语文二模试卷讲评为例 南京...论述类文本阅读以 及作文上的得分情况一目了然,个人与班级集体的答题正确率可...2013届高三语文作文优秀素材1_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2013届高三语文作文优秀素材1 重庆2011 年高考作文 根据两段材料,以“情有独钟”为话题自拟标题、自选...2013 年河南省高考语文作文题目点评 高考作文题每年都是社会关注的焦点, 而高考作文题也或多或少反映了当今 社会中的焦点和价值取向。王海_老师在研究高考作文题...2013 年山西省高考语文作文题目点评 高考作文题每年都是社会关注的焦点, 而高考作文题也或多或少反映了当今 社会中的焦点和价值取向。王海_老师在研究高考作文题...2013广东高考满分作文6篇_高考_高中教育_教育专区。2013广东高考满分作文6篇――...文档贡献者 白羊王小燕 贡献于2013-06-24 专题推荐 2014年高考语文新课标I卷...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。拒绝访问 | www.gkstk.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.gkstk.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(423d787eb2b4437c-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器His being late again caused his boss to angry. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
答案:提示:To后面加
cause somebody to be angry导致某人生气
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
用方框内词的适当形式填空。答案写在答题卷相应番号后的横线上。
abandon&&&&&& react&&&&&&&&& employ&&&&&&& organization&&&&& approach&&&&
balance&&&&&& impress&&&&&&& equipment&&&&& distant&&&&&&&&&& explain&&&
A ___________ diet means getting the right kinds and amounts of foods and drinks. Did the student give the teacher any satisfactory ____________ for his being late? Walking in the countryside, you will see ____________villages from time to time. Scientists are working together on some new ____________ to dealing with the global warming. The experiment shows us how iron ___________ with air and with water. The government has promised to take measures to help the ___________.
To our disappointment, we found the meeting badly _______________. Chang’e-2 is moving in an orbit (轨道) at a _____________ of 15 kilometers closest to the moon. The young actress, Zhou Dongyu’s acting skills in the movie left a very deep ____________ on the audience. With the new ____________ in each classroom, students can see the PPT more clearly.
来源:学年安徽省岳西中学高三上学期联合考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Prison Break is a huge hit thanks to itshandsome star, Wentworth Miller. His character, Michael Scofield, is the enginethat drives the show. Having committed a crime to get into prison andbreak out with his innocent brother, Michael Scofield is one of the mostinteresting personalities on TV today. But what about the man behind thecharacter?Miller, 35, is a hard guy to figure out.He does not come from a normal background and has never lived his life in atypical way.Miller didn’t take direct path to fame andfortune. He graduated from Princeton University in 1995, not with a degree intheatre of film, but in English. He didn’t even act when he was in college. Hisonly performance experience was in his university’s singing group. Yet, atgraduation Miller still decided to make the move to Hollywood.Miller has always been different. Although he isAmerican, he was in Britain when his father was studying there. His familybackground is also a special mix of cultures. “My father is black and my motheris white. That means I have always been caught in the middle. I could be eitherone, which can make you feel out of place,” Miller says. Following his unusual path, Miller did not starttrying out for films and TV shows when he first went to Hollywood. Instead, heworked as a lowly production assistant. Not what you would expect from aPrinceton graduate. However, it all paid off for Miller in the end.&In 2002, Miller played a role in the dramaDinotopia(《恐龙帝国》). He started as a thoughtful and shy man.Producers remembered his performance when they were casting Prison Break twoyears later. With a golden globe nomination(提名)and anotherseason of Prison Break on his resume, Miller seems ready to take over all ofHollywood.& 1.What does the passage mainly talk about?&&&&&&&& A.MichaelScofield in Prison Break.&&&&&&&& B.Hollywood’srecent big hit—Prison Break. &&&&&&&& C.Miller’sunusual path to fame and fortune.&&&&&&&& D.Theman who will take over all of the world.2.The writer thinks “Miller is a hard guy tofigure out” because ______ .&&&&&&&& A.it’sdifficult to tell him from others&&&&&&&& B.heis a shy man and hard to cooperate with&&&&&&&& C.healways has ideas hard for people to understand&&&&&&&& D.hisfamily background and life experience are very special3.Which is the closest in meaning to theunderlined sentence “it all paid off for Miller in the end”?&&&&&&&& A.Millerput a lot of extra work for his final success.&&&&&&&& B.Millergained fame and fortune at last with his first film.&&&&&&&& C.Millerfinally succeeded even if he has been in low position.&&&&&&&& D.Millermanaged to pay off his debts with his small income in the end.4.Which of the following statements is TRUEabout Miller?A.Heis chosen to play the Michael Scofield due to his interesting personality.&&&&&&&& B.Hisperformance in Dinotopia makes some contributions to his success.&&&&&&&& C.Hehas the same experience with the character Michael Scofield.&&&&&&&& D.Heis angry about his being born into a mixed-cultural family.&
来源:2010届福建省高二上学期期末考试
题型:单项填空
&He apologized for ______ to inform me ofthe change in the plan.A. his being not able&&&&&&&& B. him not to be ableC. his not beingable&&&&&&&& D. him to be not able&
来源:学年江苏省南京市白下区高三二模模拟考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
Fred seems very clear. His ideas led to_________ a pay raise.A. his awarded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.his being awarded& &&&&&C. him to award &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.him to be awarded&
来源:2013届山西康杰中学高三第三次模拟英语卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
David apologized for _______ to inform me of the change in the plan.A.his being not ableB.him not to be ableC.his not being ableD.him to be not able
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号您要找的是不是:
n. 蔑视;发嘶嘶声 | v. 发出嘘声;发嘶...
The reason for his being late is that he got up late.
他迟到的原因是他起床晚了。
What excited his parents is his being sent to study abroad.
使他父母亲兴奋的是他被送到国外去学习。
The student apologized to me for his being late.
那学生因为他的迟到向我道歉。
His being there meant that Runeberg had been arrested or murdered.②
这就是说,鲁纳伯格已经被捕,或者被杀。
The student made up an excuse for his being late.
那个学生为他的迟到编造了一个借口。
The boy made up an excuse for his being late.
那个男孩为他的迟到编造了一个借口。
Long hours of reading set the stage for his being a fictionist.
长时间的阅读为他成为一为小说家做好了准备。
I remember his being very generous.
我记得他为人很慷慨。
The possibility of his being elected mayor is very small.
他会被当选为市长的可能性非常小。
His being elected our chairman made us think of a lot.
他当选为我们的主席使我们想起了许多许多。
The consciousness of his being known there only as William's friend was some support.
家里人只知道他是威廉的朋友,这一点对她是一种安慰。
He could feel the cool water splashing into his being, refreshing and cooling him.
他感觉得出,冰凉的水钻进了身体,使他觉得清爽、凉快。
His varied skills add to his being a good athlete.
他的多项技能他成为一位优秀运动员。
"Man lives and moves and has his being" in this great subconscious mind.
人类所有的生活、动作和存在“都归结于强大的潜意识的控制。
He would seize upon
any excuse for his being late.
他会找各种借口为他的迟到辩解。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
What made his parents happy was his being admitted to a famous university.
让他父母高兴的是他被名牌大学录取了。
The first four pieces are selected from his BEING ME series.
前四张作品选自他的“做自己”系列。
I cannot ensure his being on time.
我不能保证他能准时。
And his being blind bothered me.
再说他是个瞎子,这也让我心烦。
Despite his being blind, Andrea Bocelli has an exciting voice in the contemporary opera.
尽管是个盲人,波切利在当代歌剧舞台上拥有最令人激动地嗓音。
Bad weather accounts for his being late for school.
恶劣的天气解释了他上课迟到的原因。
His being negligent has initiated the road accident a train of.
他的粗心大意引发了一系列的交通事故。
His being late this morning irritates the boss.
他早上的迟到激怒了老板。
The demobilized soldier deserves a special treatment for his being disabled.
这名退伍军人因为丧失能力而应该受到特殊待遇。
Was there any possibility of his being restored?
是否有可能让他恢复原职?
I am sure of his being supposed to accept Mary's advice.
我确定他应该会接受玛丽的劝告。
I don't mind his being invited.
邀请他我并不介意。
His being late made the teacher very angry.
他的迟到让老师十分生气。
I am satisfied of his being guilty.
我确信他是有罪的。
I am satisfied of his being guilty.
我确信他是有罪的。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖