一首09年到12年的英文歌,2017新歌榜男女对唱唱。

09年很火的一部英文歌,男女合唱的_百度知道
09年很火的一部英文歌,男女合唱的
09年很火的一部英文歌,男女合唱的
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
Mr. Misunderstood - Eric Church Hey there, weird kid in your high-top shoesSitting in t I was just like youAlways left out, never fit inOwning that path you're walking inMr. Misunderstood, Mr. MisunderstoodNow, your buddies get their rocks off on Top 40 radioBut you love your daddy's vinyl, old-time rock and rollElvis Costello, Ray Wylie Hubbard, and think Jeff Tweedy is one bad motherMr. Misunderstood, Mr. MisunderstoodOne day you'll lead the charge, you'll lead the bandGuitar Hero with lightning handsAnd the girls will like your tattoos and the veins in your armsThey'll be helpless to your musical charmsAnd they'll all hold up their handsAnd they'll all wanna danceWith Mr. Misunderstood, Mr. MisunderstoodFirst time I met Alabama Hannah, I was skinny as a railRed hair tied
she was hotter than the devil's HellShe turned me on to Back Porch Pickers, Jackson Pollock, and ginHer daddy didn't trust my intentions, so he turned to his daddy's old .410I'm Mr. Misunderstood, Mr. MisunderstoodHad an axe to grind, so off I wentMad at the sun for coming up againI lost religion, found my soul in the bluesRubbed the velvet off my blue suede shoesYeah, everybody held up their handsAnd every soul on Beale Street dancedWith Mr. Misunderstood, Mr. MisunderstoodSo I went with it like a colt on my PlymouthThrough the glass behind my rear-viewTook a left when the world went right down 16th AvenuePlayed with fire and I played on ledgesEvery circus, stage, and county fairI tried to file my points, sand my edges, and I just grew out my hairI'm Mr. Misunderstood, I'm Mr. MisunderstoodThey're standing in line, chasing the buzzTil the next big things and already wasAnd hell if they know what they're trying to findIf it ain't that same old, been-done kindYeah, gives the head-scratchers fitsWondering how in the hell they missedMr. Misunderstood, Mr. MisunderstoodHey there, weird kid in your high-top shoesSitting in t I was just like youMr. Misunderstood (I understand)Mr. Misunderstood (I understand)Mr. Misunderstood (I understand)Mr. Misunderstood (I understand)Mr. Misunderstood (I understand)I'm Mr. Misunderstood (let's go out of here)Na na na na-na, na na na na-naNa na na na-na na (I understand)Na na na na-na, na na na na-naNa na na na-na na (I understand)Na na na na-na, na na na na-naNa na na na-na na (I understand)Na na na na-na, na na na na-naNa na na na-na na (I understand...)Na na na na-na, na na na na-naNa na na na-na naNa na na na-na, na na na na-naNa na na na-na na
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
love the way you lie?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁知道一首英文歌,就是一开始 是女生唱的高潮部分,然后男女合唱的。
var sogou_ad_id=731549;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;已解决问题
有一首男女对唱的英文歌叫《秋天的童话》&感觉有点伤感&好像在网上找不到&希望能找到歌词和翻译
提问时间: 11:02:18
浏览次数:2489
整首歌都是外文吗? FIR本身只有一首整首歌都是外文的。英文的叫blue doors ahead. 其他的faye唱过很多很多的demo或者现场。超级有feel的 你可以去百度飞儿乐团吧具体的求资源。:叶倩文 天边的云突然地沉默了空气 停在途上令人又再回望你 沾湿双眼渐红 难藏依恋及痛悲 多年情不知怎说起 在何地仍然是关心你 无尽长夜为陪伴我怀念你 它方天气渐凉 前途或有白雪飞 假如能不想别离你 不肯不可不忍不舍失去你 盼望世事总可有转机 牵手握手分手挥手讲再见 纵在两地一生也等你 突然地沉默了空气 停在途上令人又再回望你 沾湿双眼渐红 难藏依恋及痛悲 多年情不知怎说起 在何地仍然是关心你 无尽长夜为陪伴我怀念你 它方天气渐凉 前途或有白雪飞 假如能不想别离你 不肯不可不忍不舍失去你 盼望世事总可有转机 牵手握手分手挥手讲再见 纵在两地一生也等你 不肯不可不忍不舍失去你 盼望世事总可有转机 牵手握手分手挥手讲再见 纵在两地一生也等你 纵在两地一生也等你。是斯琴高丽的《犯错》。这首歌那女的唱的声音忒好听。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题一首英文歌,好想是男女对唱的吧,节奏感很强,副歌部分是女声,唱的是nonono好多no
你正在浏览: & >
一首英文歌,好想是男女对唱的吧,节奏感很强,副歌部分是女声,唱的是nonono好多no
韩文的吧 歌名nonono
Beach House - Myth Drifting in and out See the roa...~~~
The Saltwater Room - Owl City www.google...~~~
你好,我来为你解答: Naked? 安立奎伊格莱西亚斯...好难读...和Dev唱得?~~~