老板英语怎么拼读翻译

当前位置: &
大老板的英文
英文翻译1.(企业负责人) big boss2.(举足轻重的人物) big shot&&&& large... &&&&&& shopkeeper... &&&&&&i'm the boss... &&&&&&wall streeter... &&&&&&tairō... &&&&&& shopkeeper
后台老板 老板娘 s ...... &&&&&&first cousin example... &&&&&& ro rough ha ...... &&&&&& bling bling 2... &&&&&&[比喻] “big tiger”; big ti “big fish” in economic crimes... &&&&&&(有妾人的妻子) wife of a man with concubine... &&&&&&big gamester... &&&&&& tate's cairn... &&&&&& huge- rat... &&&&&&julian... &&&&&&(有势力的人或摆架子的官员) panjandrum... &&&&&&dalaozi... &&&&&&council of five elders... &&&&&&zhao laoban... &&&&&&cheng laoban... &&&&&&underboss... &&&&&&employer... &&&&&&jin laoban... &&&&&&tang nan... &&&&&&shokeeper... &&
例句与用法The high-salaried manager replaced the swaggering tycoon .高薪的经理代替了趾高气扬的大老板。Glancing around, his experienced hotel man's eye assimilated the signs .他用饭店大老板特有的锐利目光环视四周,许多现象映入了他的眼帘。The country was in possession of the bosses and the emigrant and decent people had to fall back on sport or culture .现在国家掌握在大老板和侨民手里,体面人物不得不退回去搞体育文化。Well , well . it ' s the preacher . - i need to talk原来是大老板来了-我有事要问你She works here , she ' s , like , the big boss她在这工作她在这就好像个大老板似的Mr . sakai : personally i like the boss better酒井先生:我个人更喜欢“大老板” 。 Edward green : mr . smith liked big boss爱德华格林:史密斯先生喜欢“大老板” 。 Sasuke , who has become the boss of a gambling syndicate佐助已经成了赌场的大老板Big boss can succeed in the same market“大老板”在同一市场上也会取得成功。 Edward green : big boss ? what does it do爱德华格林: “大老板” ?有什么功能更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:dàlǎobǎn(1)[big boss]∶最终对一个企业负责的人(作为一个...
大老板的英文翻译,大老板英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译大老板,大老板的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved商店老板 英语怎么说_百度知道
商店老板 英语怎么说
jxqlovejava知道合伙人
jxqlovejava
采纳数:158
获赞数:917
杂货店老板 grocer(只限于杂货店老板)普通商店老板 shop keeper/owner超市等大型百货商店老板 the manager of the supermarket,当然也可以用shop keeper或shop owner
xuning2516知道合伙人
xuning2516
采纳数:105
获赞数:574
shop ownershop keeper
爱帮忙的楷楷妈知道合伙人
爱帮忙的楷楷妈
采纳数:3330
获赞数:13094
shop owner...
acissejetahi知道合伙人
acissejetahi
采纳数:966
获赞数:5947
boss of the shop
Tick_Tack_Tick知道合伙人
Tick_Tack_Tick
获赞数:62
shop/store keepershop/store owner
其他2条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译1.他的老板正在开门.2.你妈妈是怎么对她说的?3.那个男孩讨厌透了!4.我姐姐正在接电话.用适当的介词填空。1
问题描述:
英语翻译1.他的老板正在开门.2.你妈妈是怎么对她说的?3.那个男孩讨厌透了!4.我姐姐正在接电话.用适当的介词填空。1.There are 11 people the race.2.The boy i running a dog.3.I can ee them the crowd.4.There was a very big race 2006.5.He is going to come back the weekend
问题解答:
The boss is opening the door .How& did your mother& tell him about it That boy is&& very disgusting .My elder sister is&answering &a phone .&1.There& are& 11& people&&&&&in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the& race.2.The& boy& is& running&&&&after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a& dog.3.I& can& see& them&&&&&&&in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the& crowd.4.There was a very big race&& in & 2006.5.He& is& going& to& come& back&&&&&&&&&&&&at&&&&&&&&&&& the& weekend
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
The boss is opening the door .How& did your mother& tell him about it That boy is&& very disgusting .My elder sister is&answering &nbsp
Excuse me,I am looking for Mr.I am sorry to bother you,my boss asked me to bring that sample back,is it possible to hand it over to me now?Thank you very much a
因为不了解事情的来龙去脉,只能从字面上帮你翻译了.中文中的有些逻辑,鬼老不一定能明白.此外,你句子中的“他”是指你们老板么?还是其他人?“我是当其他人来翻译的.”My boss has confirmed that to me,however you company must guarantee that you’ll
Beijing Municipal Labour Bureau opens at 9am,let's meet at the front gate at that time.From the Beijing Municipal Labour Bureau to the immigration department wi
If you were a boss,how would you choose a good employee?a.Intelligenceb.Concentrationc.AspirationA performer's pupil told him that his shoelaces were loose befo
It is my boss who ordered me to stand here!我认为用Order最好!
1 They always put the tea sent packing Chinese around(2) the boss every month will give us the reward.(3) when the tea after maturity,they are hand picked and s
What's your opinion about it?
take advantage of this opportunity to go on a business trip with his boss
工资低也就低了 还欠 最讨厌这种了试着写写 不一定对 但警察应该能懂啥意思.Das chinesische Restaurant "XXXX(中餐馆名字)" benutze inzwischen illegale Arbeitskraft.Es gibt Früchtlinge,die im Restaurant ar
朋友 详细给你翻译了吧Last year,The circus owner decided to send some things to regularise Lao li people,Then he took a few lovely dog came to Christmas,But He brought the
オッス!青ぃどぅ今日はどう空いてるから裏山だったのだろうか.」钟斯の热いと挨拶を交わしている.「ああ、私はあなたを覚えているかというと、あなたはジョンさん、このあいだあなたをしているある邱さん、记忆したいことも话どう配合番婆林精致レジャー农创产业作全体の计画、すなわちどう运用我が家の游休年以上の野球练习场に行ったそうで
he finally gets the job after a short talk with the boss and Now he is very happy.Then he settles down in this city.(这句话怪怪的,现在,又 从此以后 安居了下来,时态让人很难把握)还有一种情况属对过去的
You mustn't open the doo
1 He quarreled with his boss at the cost of losing his job.2 The company is declining cost,tring to keep more competitive.3 At that time he was engaged in furio
那些只是销售的一种 不叫翻译 我觉得
Since this is my first annual review submitted to you,it may not include all your needs.Please amend if you feel necessary.Thank you very much.
【假条】 application for leave,leave permit
Recommendation Ms Zhang Min has been working for me for cleaning house since October 2006 till present.Ms Zhang has a better working performance with excellent
①我是这里的老板,我不习惯听别人的指挥.I'm the boss here.I amnot used to being told what to do.②医生护士们不顾非典感染的危险,在病房里忙碌着.In spite of the danger of being infected with SARA,the docto
也许感兴趣的知识老板英语怎么翻译_百度知道
老板英语怎么翻译
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
jiahaoxie知道合伙人
采纳数:22220
获赞数:83633
老板的翻译boss 老板,&上司,&经理,&主子,&头子,&板proprietor 业主,&所有者,&老板,&原主shopkeeper 店主,&掌柜,&坐商,&老板
平常心新号知道合伙人
平常心新号
采纳数:37150
获赞数:47830
老板lǎo bǎn shopkeeper:后台老板 backseat driver
flow_beginning知道合伙人
来自科学教育类芝麻团
flow_beginning
采纳数:2633
获赞数:6708
参与团队:
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译——中译英1
What is leadship?
什么是领导?
Its qualities are difficult to define. But they are not so difficult to identify.
领导应具备什么样的素质,这很难精确的解说,但辨认直陈却也不难。
Leaders don’t force other people to go along with them. They bring them along. Leaders get commitment from others by giving it themselves, by building an environment that encourages creativity, and by operating with honesty and fairness.
领导者不强制别人与自己协调一致,而是帮助他们跟上。领导者让别人承担义务,首先自己承担义务,造成一种能鼓励创造的环境,待人诚恳,处事公正。
Leaders demand much of others, but also much of themselves. They are ambitious not only for themselves, but also for those who work with them. They seek to attract, retain and develop other people to their full abilities.
领导者对人要求很多,同时也给人很多。他们有雄心壮志,不仅为自己,也为和他们一道工作的人。他们设法吸引人才,留住他们,使他们充分发挥才能。
Good leaders aren’t lone rangers. They recognize that an organization’s strategies for successrequire the combined talents and efforts of many people. Leadership is the catalyst fortransforming those talents into result.
好的领导者不是独行侠。 他们认识到一个组织要获得成功,其方针在于吧许多人的才能和力量集中起来。领导艺术是一种催化剂, 把众人的才智转化成业绩。
Leaders know that when there are two opinions on an issue, one is not bound to be wrong.They recognize that hustle and rush are the allies of superficiality. They are open to newideas, but they explore their ramifications thoroughly.
领导者明白,这争论的问题上出现两种意见时,并非必然有一种是错的。他们认识到匆忙草率就会促成肤浅片面。他们愿意接受新的设想或建议,但对他们的细节和后果要做认真的探讨。
Successful leaders are emotionally and intellectually oriented to the future-not wedded to thepast. They have a hunger to take responsibility, to innovate, and to initiate. They are notcontent with merely taking care of what’s already there. They want to move forward to createsomething new.
成功的领导者无论是在感情上还是在理智上都着眼于未来而不是眷恋过去。他们渴望负责改革,开拓。他们不满足于仅仅守成,他们要前进要创新。
Leaders provide answers as well as direction, offer strength as well as dedication, and speakfrom experience as well as understanding of the problems they face and the people they workwith.
领导者不惊给予方向性的指导,也对问题和要求给予具体的解答,不仅示以现身精神而且给予力量。他们说话既根据经验,也根据问题认识和对同事的了解
Leaders are flexible rather than dogmatic. They believe in unity rather than conformity. Andthey strive to achieve consensus out of conflict.
领导者处事灵活而不武断。他们认为与其循规蹈矩不如协调一致。他们力图在矛盾冲突中秋的意见统一!
Leadership is all about getting people consistently to give their best, helping them to grow totheir fullest potential, and motivating them to work toward a common good. Leader make theright things happen when they’re supposed to.
领导艺术全在于使下级工作人员不断的发挥所长,帮助他们最大限度地发掘潜力,推动他们为共同事业而奋斗。领导者务使该办的事情按时完成。
A good leader, an effective leader, is one who has respect. Respect is something you have inorder to get. A leader who has respect for other people at all levels of an organization. For thework they do, and for their abilities, aspirations and needs, will find that respect is return. Andall concerned will be motivated to work together.
好的领导者,卓有成效的领导者,善于对人关怀尊重。要的到人尊重必须尊重别人。领导者对本组织各级人员都表示尊重,对他们的工作,能力,愿望与要求表示关怀,他就会发现人家也尊重他关怀他。这样,所有有关人员都会激励起来共同努力。
没有更多推荐了,}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语怎么拼读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信