所有的压力变动力的精美句子都将化为你前进的动力 英文翻译

发布于: 17:00:23
阅读:226次
缓解压力的英文:relieve stress参考例句:Massage isn't a long-term cure for stress.按摩对缓解压力并非长期有效。Enroll in a noontime or an after-work exercise class. This will give you a chance to unwind and a way to relieve stress.中午或下班后参加健身培训,这使你有机会放松筋骨,缓解压力。 To relieve the strain she turned to painting, a pastime she has loved since childhood.为了缓解压力,她开始画画,这是她自小就喜欢的业余爱好。Workations decrease stress, which increases productivity and leads to fewer sick days.工作旅行可以缓解压力,提高效率,减少请病假的天数。relieve是什么意思:v. 缓和,减轻;换…的班;调剂;救济;使宽慰;解除职务The corporal will relieve the sentry in an hour.下士一小时后接替卫兵。I can not relieve the oppression of the heart.我难以消除心头的压抑。We are all relieved to be back home.回到家里我们都感到安心了。He devoted himself to relieving the distressed.他献身救助不幸者。Money relieved her of material difficulties.金钱免除了她的经济困难。stress是什么意思:n. 精神压力;心理负担;紧张;重音;重要性v. 强调,着重;加压力于;重要性Many English words have weak stress or no stress.许多英文单词有非重读的弱重音或无重音。development bond stress张拉区间粘着应力 Lay stress on / upon着重,重视These quantities are called stress resultant.这些量叫做合应力。 You must stress the word.这个词要重读。
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
逶迤的英文: windingmeandering是什么意思:n. 曲流;曲径v. 蜿蜒而流;漫谈;漫步The stream meanders slowly down to the sea. 这条小河弯弯曲曲缓慢地流向大海。Comic relief was provided at this moment by the meandering
威震天的英文:Megatron(港译:麦加登,台译:美陀王)(《变形金刚》系列的头号反派,霸天虎的首领。)参考例句:Optimus Prime: It's you and me, Megatron.擎天柱:这是我们俩之间的事,威震天。megatron是什么意思:n. 灯塔式管动画片《变形金刚》中的威震天Optimus Prime: It's you and
威严的英文:dignifiedimposingaugustawe-inspiringaweprestigedignity参考例句:A masterful orchestral conductor威严的乐队指挥Murphy's powerfully spoken Oedipus is an autocrat of iconic grandeur.墨菲激情演绎的
威信的英文:prestigevenerationtrust参考例句:Once the new leading group has established its prestige, I am resolved to withdraw and not interfere in your affairs.新的领导班子一经建立了威信,我坚决退出,不干扰你们的事。A
英语学习推荐英语学习  
该问题被阅读过 16664 次&&&
有关压力的危害和好处的英语句子。。。不要给我翻译,我要的是句子。谢谢
jiangwei5838
一级3527天前
pressure can urge you on.好处
pressure is like a shadow.it makes you nervous ,thus you will not perform well.
宝莲灯侠鼠
九级 部门副主管3527天前
mental stress.we, as students, go through ... manage time. 24 hours in a day. I believe, if we are able to do these, our burden will not really lessen but at least our pressure will. We have to appreciate the support that we have, so that we can be more emotionally stable and not fall into the depth of depression.
stress lead to dynamics.
Pressure can keep you think clearly
translator927
一级 涉世未深3508天前
Sometimes pressure can help you stick with your target in the long way to success. But it also can drive you crazy.
一级 涉世未深3508天前
Sometimes pressure can help you stick with your target in the long way to success. But it also can drive you crazy.
城市的教育,医疗条件都比农村的好
&&来自手机
(<span id="votes票)
上网会让人们沉浸在其中。
&&来自手机
(<span id="votes票)
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(2个回答)We've been friends for so some time now. There have been lots of tears in our past laugh and so much laughter between us now. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you tell me about your stress and I wonder why I lovely woman as you still have to go through any stress or relationship
的翻译是:我们一直是朋友所以一些时间了。一直在我们过去的欢笑和这么多的笑声,现在我们之间的泪水。我觉得比任何人都更接近。我已经听了并伤害每次你告诉我你的压力,我想知道为什么我可爱的女人,您仍然必须通过任何压力或关系的疼痛,渴望一个在你怀中的婴儿。我将在那里为你当你的人际关系中的每一土崩瓦解。要听,哭了,你当你做过一个人,因为你真的让我再次,快乐的心和你的顾虑是问我爱你,没有回头,已经准备好与您携手同行。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
We've been friends for so some time now. There have been lots of tears in our past laugh and so much laughter between us now. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you tell me about your stress and I wonder why I lovely woman as you still have to go through any stress or relationship
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我们现在已经这么一段时间的朋友。已经有很多在我们过去的笑的眼泪和现在这么多我们之间的笑声。我觉得比别人更接近你。我听了,伤害每次你告诉我你的压力,我不知道为什么我可爱的女人,你还是要通过任何压力或关系的痛苦,宝贝,我渴望成为你的武器之一。我会为你的每一个你的关系时,有土崩瓦解。听取和哭你当过你的人,因为你真的让我的心,很高兴再次和您的关心,问我爱你,永不回头,我已经准备好走在与您携手共进。
我们一直是朋友所以一些时间了。一直在我们过去的欢笑和这么多的笑声,现在我们之间的泪水。我觉得比任何人都更接近。我已经听了并伤害每次你告诉我你的压力,我想知道为什么我可爱的女人,您仍然必须通过任何压力或关系的疼痛,渴望一个在你怀中的婴儿。我将在那里为你当你的人际关系中的每一土崩瓦解。要听,哭了,你当你做过一个人,因为你真的让我再次,快乐的心和你的顾虑是问我爱你,没有回头,已经准备好与您携手同行。
我们已经为朋友,现已有一段时间。 我们有很多的眼泪在我们过去笑,笑得现在我们之间。 我觉得比任何人都更接近于你。 我刚才细心聆听和伤害了每次你告诉我您压力和我也不知道为何我可爱的女人你仍然必须经过任何压力或关系痛,婴儿我渴望的在您一武器。 我在你当每一个你关系解体了。
我们是朋友为那么某个时候现在。 有许多泪花在我们的过去笑和非常笑声在我们之间现在。 我比任何人感觉离您较近。 我听了并且伤害了,在您告诉我时候关于您重音和我想知道为什么I可爱的妇女,当您必须仍然审阅所有重音或关系痛苦,我是渴望是那个在您的胳膊的小。 我将在那里为您,当每一个您的关系散开了。 对听和哭泣以您,当您做了某人,因为您再真正地做我的心脏是愉快的和您的关心要求我爱您和从未看,上午准备好手拉手走与您。
相关内容&a更优质的服务和设施 Higher quality service and facility & aGosh, my life stinks! I mean I finally meet the right guy and he's not available. I'm in love with you but I can't be with you.
& a现在我只在乎你 Now I only care about you & a她唱歌吗? She sings? & a如果你不知道这个词的意思,就查一下词典吧 正在翻译,请等待... & a就在我等朋友时,突然发现有个男人正离我不远处正瞪眼看着我。 On waits for the friend when me, suddenly discovered has a man to stare to my not far away to look at me. & a我们还买不起那样贵的车。 We cannot buy the such expensive vehicle. & a重庆盐焗鸡 Chongqing salt 焗 chicken & athe new year is coming and wish u have a good mood 正在翻译,请等待... & atwo yuan and fifty fen, please 二元和五十市分,请 & a根据会议结果 According to conference result & a通过计算 Through computation & aYou're not worth me to do that for you. 您不值要做那的我为您。 & aYou're My Dream , You're My Girl , You're My World 正在翻译,请等待... & a抚媚 Caresses flatters & aThank those who look down on me, let me have the power. 感谢在我看下来的那些人,让我有力量。 & a14195 Berlin, 德国 14195 Berlin, Germany & a政协委员 Commissar of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference & a它是用来干什么的 It is uses for to do any & a我英文不好,打拼音你能看懂吗 My English is not good, hits the Pinyin you to be able to understand & aElectromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Switching Power Supply and Suppression Methods 电磁干扰(EMI)在开关电源和镇压方法 & a2]学生英语学习的分化现象,一直是初中英语教学中最棘手的问题之一,。 正在翻译,请等待... & aSome people believe public transport should be in charge of free 某些人相信公共交通工具应该是负责自由 & a她有需要照顾,所以让我帮忙 She has the need attendance, therefore lets me help & a衷心祝愿你天天开心 Wishes you to be happy daily heartfeltly & aIf it is not too much care about, if not to the depths of love cannot extricate oneself, how can I be sad smile to cry 如果它不是许多关心,如果不到爱的深度不能解救自己,怎么可能I是哭泣的哀伤的微笑 & a我的名字是程楚昆。我是一名学生,我来自中国。我是12岁,我在七年级1班,我的朋友是皇埔成浩,他是12岁,他也来自中国。 My name is Cheng Chukun.I am a student, I come from China.I am 12 years old, I in seven grade 1 class, the friend of mine am emperor Guangdong become vast, he is 12 years old, he also comes from China. & a怎么……都不过分 How ......Is not all excessive & ain a bad mood,who tells jokes to me 在一种坏心情,讲笑话对我 & aWhat if I had the guts to quit my job. 若我有胆量放弃我的工作。 & aDana Winner Dana优胜者 & aBack up & Restore 备份&恢复 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream. Love you so I don `t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream. & aI love my man to the bones revealed the domineering 我爱我的人到骨头显露了跋扈 & a发生了大地震 Has had the big earthquake & a钻石一样的男人啊 Diamond same man & a最主流的
& apaiti tion contains open files paiti tion包含打开文件 & a二、T: 今天是星期四。 正在翻译,请等待... & aWho has white skin and blond hair 正在翻译,请等待... & aDo not look forward to the day you stop suffering,because when it comes 不要盼望您停止遭受的天,因为,当它来时 & a阿文 Arab League article & aHello my angel, 你好我的天使, & abecause you told me you will come Chengdu in March 14 因为您告诉了我您在3月14日内将来成都 & afollow the natural direction of opening of the test specimen 跟随测试标本的开头的自然方向 & ahope sb do sth 希望sb做sth & a为了养活他的家庭 In order to support him the family & aType the code shown in the image 键入在图象显示的代码 & afor best results this product needs to be taken consistently at the recommended
serving size. 为最佳的结果这个产品需要一贯地被采取在被推荐的 服务大小。 & a没人能帮助我,只有靠自己 Nobody can help me, only then depends on oneself & afor the first two weeks,take two (2) tabletst twice a day with food (four(4) tablets daily) 前二个星期,采取二(2)每日两次tabletst用食物(每日四种(4种)片剂) & aYour first name cannot be changed after registration 您的名字不可能在注册以后被更改 & a干扰效果 Disturbance effect & a名人广告众所周知,百事可乐的广告策略往往别出心裁。 Celebrity advertisement well known, Pepsi Cola's advertisement strategy often has an unconventional idea. & aWe've been friends for so some time now. There have been lots of tears in our past laugh and so much laughter between us now. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you tell me about your stress and I wonder why I lovely woman as you still have to go through any stress or relationship
我们是朋友为那么某个时候现在。 有许多泪花在我们的过去笑和非常笑声在我们之间现在。 我比任何人感觉离您较近。 我听了并且伤害了,在您告诉我时候关于您重音和我想知道为什么I可爱的妇女,当您必须仍然审阅所有重音或关系痛苦,我是渴望是那个在您的胳膊的小。 我将在那里为您,当每一个您的关系散开了。 对听和哭泣以您,当您做了某人,因为您再真正地做我的心脏是愉快的和您的关心要求我爱您和从未看,上午准备好手拉手走与您。 &压力大英文怎么说_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
压力大英文怎么说
外教+助教2对1英语口语解决方案|
总评分0.0|
&&压力大英文怎么说
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:: >
Is there an antidote to anxiety? "I'm very frightened," said Julie White. But she has a remedy: the stretching and deep breathing of yoga. The practice is so calming that after the terror upgrade, White made an upgrade of her own--from one class a day to ...
Your Passport(护照) Please!
请拿出你的护照英语幽默笑话带翻译 作文地带导读:周末又要到来了,作文地带为大...
Economic Development and inferior products
经济发展与假冒伪劣产品 我国社会主义市场经济就像一辆高速行驶的...
Should Women Return to the kitchen?女人是否应该呆在厨房里?英语作文带翻译.由作文地带提供.女人不应该回到厨...
作文地带2011年六级英语考试范文搜索六级英语作文所有内容...请耐心等待转入六级英语作文搜索结果页面。...
最近你们学校要举行一次“中学生该不该上网”的讨论1.看国内外新闻,获取信息。 2.发e-mail,打电话。 3.上网络...
导读:Travelling旅游英语作文范文带翻译,更多优秀文章请您注册成为作文地带VIP用户后阅读!...
最近更新内容}

我要回帖

更多关于 把压力化为动力的例子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信