I am putting out systemn my hat(用tomorrow改写)

六年级第七册复习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级第七册复习题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢家长指导复习六年级上三、四单元重点_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
家长指导复习六年级上三、四单元重点
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学英语毕业复习资料_甜梦文库
小学英语毕业复习资料
(河北版)编者:小飞鱼
甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)目 录 小学六年级英语语言点归纳与整理 ................................................................................3 常用短语和句子。(Structures and Expressions) ..............................................................7 单词(Vocabulary)..........................................................................................................9 小学英语常见词汇分类列表 ..........................................................................................14 小学英语常用反义词......................................................................................................20 本期课文中出现的过去式 ..............................................................................................20 一些特殊名词的复数......................................................................................................21 常见同音词归纳..............................................................................................................21 本册课文中出现的重点词 ..............................................................................................21 日常用语..........................................................................................................................22 语法知识:......................................................................................................................23 特殊疑问词:.....................................................................................................................23 常见短语..........................................................................................................................23 人称代词/物主代词.........................................................................................................24 单项选择专项练习 Choose the correct answer. ..............................................................26 连词成句:......................................................................................................................35 句型转换.(Change the forms of the following sentences.) ..............................................39 用所给词的正确形式填空(Fill in the blanks). ...............................................................45 Circle and correct.(改错) ............................................................................................49 英语阅读理解专项练习 ..................................................................................................53 小学英语写作强化..........................................................................................................67说 明近年来本人一直从事小学英语高年级教学工作,现将几 年来在工作中整理出来的用于小学英语毕业总复习的一些 资料奉献给大家,希望能给从事同样工作一些英语教师带来 一些帮助!本资料主要以河北版为主,参考了部分试卷及资 料,错误和疏漏之处请同行批评指正。欢迎各位小学英语教 师同我交流! 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)第一部分小学六年级英语语言点归纳与整理基础知识归纳与整理BOOK 8 Lesson 1 ? What sports do you play, LiMing? 你玩哪种运动?李明 I play (badminton and Ping-Pong). 我玩(乒乓球和羽毛球). ? What’s your favourite (sports /fruit /food /season ) ? 你最喜爱的(运动/水果/食物/季节)是什么? My favourite (sports is…….). 我最喜爱的(运动)是….. ? I like (Ping-Pong/basketball) best. 我最喜欢(打乒乓球/篮球). ? Can you teach me to (play basketball / ping-pong)? 你能教我(打篮球/打乒乓球)吗? ? Would you like to (learn to play ping-pong)? 你愿意(学打乒乓球)吗? Lesson 2 ? 购物 ? Where did you go today? 今天你去哪里了? We went to (the store). 我们去了商店. We ..(过去式). ? 一般现在时与一般过去式对比. ? Jenny and Li Ming (两个人,复数) often (经常) buy some things at the store. Jenny 和李明经常在商店里买东西. This morning(今天早晨,表过去), Jenny and Li Ming bought some things at the store. 今天早晨 Jenny 和李明在商店买了东西. ? They usually teach each other a sport. 他们经常教给对方一种运动. This afternoon, They taught each other a sport. 今天下午他们教给彼此一种运动. ? Danny(第三人称,单数) always thinks (动词后加 S) he can catch the ball, but he can’t. 丹尼一直以为他能接拄球,但他不能. Danny thought (think 的过去式) he could failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 3 ? Excuse me, Do you have any (runners 名词,要用复数)? 请问,你们这里有(球鞋)吗? Yes. I’ll show you.有,我指你看. ? Do you like this/these(单数/复数) or that/those (runners)? 你喜欢这些(球鞋)还是那些? ? How much is it/are they?(单/复) 它(它们)多少钱? (Five) dollars/ yuan. (五)美元/元. ? Let’s ask (him) for (some help). 我们请(他)(给我们一些帮助). Lesson 3 ? Are you ready to (learn basketball)? 你准备好(学打篮球)了吗? ? What’s going to happen next? 接下来又会发生什么? ? Can you (hit the ball to Jenny)? I think I can.你能(把球发给 Jenny)吗?我想我能. Lesson 4 ? Where did you go today? . n Danny thought (think 的过去式) he could hit the ball, but he hurt his hand. 丹尼认为他能打球,但他伤了他的手. Lesson 5 ? What’s the score, Jenny? 比分是多少,Jenny? It’s (seventy-eight) to (seventy-eight) . 比分是(78)比(78). ? Jenny and Li Ming have fun (at the game). Jenny 和李明对(比赛)很有兴趣 Lesson 6 ? What did you do?.你做了什么?(表过去,已经做了) ? What are/is you/he/she/they doing?你/你们/他/她/他们 正在做什么? I/ He / She /We /They am /is /are (playing /skipping /swimming /singing). 我/他/她/我们/他们正在(玩/跳绳/游泳/唱歌). ? What is/ are he/ she/ you going to do?/will 你/你们/他/她/他们打算做什么? ? I/ He / She /We /They am /is /are (playing /skipping /swimming /singing). 我/他/她/我们/他们正在(玩/跳绳/游泳/唱歌). ? What is/ are he/ she/ you going to do?/will 你/你们/他/她/他们打算做什么? I/He/She/We am/is/are going to (后接动词原形). ? Did you have fun (watching [用要 watch 的现在分词]the game)? 你对(观看比赛)有兴趣吗? ? Do you want to (be strong and healthy?) 你想(变得强壮和健康吗)? ? How often do/does you/ he/ she (eat breakfast)?你/他/她 多久(吃早饭)一次? for man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是自己命运的主人。4 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)[how often 对表示频度提问,多久…..一次] (Three times 次数) a (week 时间).(一周)(三次). Lesson 10 ? Why?为什么? Because (I want strong, healthy teeth). 因为(我想要强壮和健康的牙齿). ? What do you do before/after lunch? ? What do you do before/after lunch? 你午饭前/后做什么? Lesson 11 ? For (strong muscles), you need (exercise). 为了(有强壮的肌肉),你需要(锻炼). Lesson 12 ? Do you like (peas/watch TV)? Yes, I do/No, I don’t. 你喜欢(碗豆/看电视)吗? Lesson 14 ? Work hard at (school/sports/home). 在(学校/运动/家里)努力. ? How many minutes do you (watch TV/play basketball)? 你用多长时间(看电视/打篮球)? About (twenty) minutes.大约(20)分钟. Lesson 17 ? I like to (swim/skip/wear shorts and sandals.)我喜欢(游泳/跳绳/穿着短裤和拖鞋). Lesson 18 ? This afternoon, Jenny invited (Danny) to (go swimming).今天下午,Jenny 请(丹尼)去(游 泳). ? What do you wear to (swim)?你穿什么(去游泳)? Lesson 19 ? It looks like (a donut/an airplane / rabbit/ dragon). 它看起来像(面包圈/飞机/兔子/龙). I like (watching clouds) better than (flying kites.) 我喜欢(看云)超过(放风筝). I like peas more than cabbage. 我喜欢碗豆超过喜欢白菜。 Lesson 20 ? Be going to/will Tomorrow I am going to wake up at 7:00/Tomorrow I will wake up at 7:00 明天早晨我打算 7:00 起床 What are you going to do tomorrow?/What will you do tomorrow? 你明天打算做什么? Lesson 21 ? What will you do (this summer)? I will (play ? ping-pong). 你打算(今年夏天)做什么?我将要(打乒乓球). Lesson 25 ? How many (gifts 名词) do you need? I need (eleven 数字) . 你需要多少件(礼物)?我需要(11 件). failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 5 ? How will they (go to the store)? They will go to (the store) (by bus/on foot/ ride bike). 他们怎么(去商店)?他们将要(坐车/步行/骑自行车)去那儿. ? That’s expensive. /That’s very cheap. 那很贵/那很便宜. Lesson 26 ? I’m getting ready to (go home 做某事) (next week 时间.) 我准备下周(回家). Lesson 27 ? Do you remember?你记得吗? Yes. I remember./No, I forget.是的,我记得/不,我忘了。 Lesson 28 ? Let’s not tell him. /Please don’t tell him. 我们不要告诉他./请不要告诉他. ? Hello?喂 It’s Jenny calling.我是 Jenny. ? It’s a surprise for Li Ming. 这是给李明的一个惊喜. Lesson29 ? What name begins with L? 哪个名字是以 L 开头的? Lesson 30 ? How far is (Beijing)? 到北京有多远? About (nine thousand kilometers.) 大约九千公里. ? How long is the trip? 旅程有多长? It’s eleven hours to Beijing.到北京有 11 个小时 BOOK 7 ? What time is it?It’s _______ 现在几点了。 ? What’s would you like for ______ (breakfast /lunch /supper ) ? 你(早餐/午餐/晚餐)想吃什么? I would like_________(food) 我想吃….. ? Let’s help_____(name)______(verb)______(noun) 让我们来帮助(某人做某事) ? It’s time for ______(noun)/ It’s time to ______(verb) 到( )的时间了! ? Where are you from? I’m from______. 你来自哪里?我来自…. ? What’s the temperate today? It’s ______degrees. for man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是自己命运的主人。6 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)今天的温度是多少?是( )度。 ? What a _________day! 今天真( ) ! ? Why ?because______.为什么?因为。。 。 ? What would you like for Christmas? I would like______. 圣诞节你想要什么?我想要….. 常用短语和句子。(Structures and Expressions) Book 7 What time is it? It’s 5:15. There he is. Did you have a good trip? I’ll show you the rooms in my house. This is mine. That is yours. It’ time for breakfast! What would you like for breakfast? What’s for supper? Please pass the peas! Good work, Dad! Open your eyes for the right answer. Close your eyes for the wrong answer. Time to go to school! Here come the school bus! I’m the same. I’m eleven, too! How’s the weather today, Steven? What’s the temperature outside, Kim? What’s the temperature inside? It’s fifteen/twenty/one hundred degrees. Let’s put a triangle for always. Let’s put a circle for usually. Let’s put a square for sometimes. Let’s put a line for never. Play the quitar. Play the piano Put on Take off The wind blows the leaves off the trees. What a cold, snowy day! Let’s go inside/outside. Why?Because I’m cold. Look out, Li Ming! How did I do, Danny? You learn fast , Li Ming! No, Danny. I don’t think so. Give somebody something special failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 7 Merry Christmas! Today we are putting up the Christmas tree. Tomorrow we are going to open our gifts. The star always goes on top! There! It’s done. Grow into a man He did! He did bring gifts! Book 8 I like ping-pong most/best. What’s going to happen next? Now, Let’s say it’s evening. What did you do today? We went to the store. He played basketball with a ping-pong ball! What’s the score, Jenny? It’s seventy-eight to seventy-eight. Who won? Bob’s team won. The orange team lost! We yelled for Bob’s team! How often did Danny and Kim eat breakfast last week? Jenny goes to school five times a week. For strong muscles, you need exercise. Good food makes your body healthy. Usually twice a day! I eat cabbage once a year. Sixty minutes make an hour! What time does the clock say? I clean my bedroom on Saturdays for about thirty minutes. What happens to the trees in the different seasons? I like to watch to the birds fly in the sky. Hurry up, Danny! I don’t think it’s going to fly. They will fly up to the clouds! I liked playing on the beach! How will they go to the store? What about these flags? I’m getting ready to go home next week. I have many things to find and to pack. Let’s have a surprise party for Li Ming! Jenny wants Steven to be early, no late. There’s some one at the door. Don’t forget to write!for man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是自己命运的主人。8 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)one 一 orange 橙子,橘色(的) pen 钢笔 BOOK 1 pencil 铅笔 arm 胳膊 play(ing) 玩 blue 蓝色(的) red 红色(的) body 身体 sad 悲伤的 book 书 school 学校 boy 男孩 seven 七 brother 哥哥;弟弟 short 短的,矮的 chair 椅子 shoulder 肩膀 cold 冷的 sick 有病的 cry(ing) 哭 sing(ing) 唱,唱歌 daughter 女儿 sister 姐姐,妹妹 desk 书桌 six 六 ear 耳朵 son 儿子 eight 八 stomach 胃,肚子 elbow 肘 talk(ing) 说话,交谈 eye 眼 tall 高的 family 家庭 teacher 教师 father 父亲 ten 十 finger 手指 three 三 five 五 toe 脚趾(复数为 toes) foot 脚(复数为 feet) two 二 four 四 under 在…下面 girl 女孩 work(ing) 工作 hand 手 yellow 黄色(的) happy 高兴的 young 年轻的 head 头 BOOK 2 hello 喂 above 在..上方 . hi(=hello) 喂 afternoon 下午 hot 热的 apple 苹果 in 在…内 ball 球 knee 膝盖 banana 香蕉 laugh(ing) 笑 bed 床 leg 腿 below 在..下方 . marker 水彩笔 beside 在..旁边 . mother 母亲 big 大的 mouth 嘴 blouse 女衬衫 name 名字 breakfast 早餐 nine 九 chicken 鸡 nose 鼻子 coat 外套,大衣 old 老的 doll 洋娃娃 on 在….上面 donut 面包圈 failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 9 单词(Vocabulary) Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. dress 连衣裙 dresser 梳妆台 drink 喝 dumplings 饺子 eat 吃 eighteen 十八 eleven 十一 evening 傍晚,晚上 fifteen 十五 fish 鱼 fourteen 十四 French fries 炸薯条 Friday 星期五 fruit 水果 grapes 葡萄 hamburger 汉堡包 hat 帽子 hot dog 热狗 hungry 饥饿的 juice 果汁 kite 风筝 lunch 午餐 meat 肉 melon 瓜 milk 牛奶 Monday 星期一 Morning 早上,上午 new 新的 nineteen 十九 noodles 面条 old 旧的,老的 pants 裤子 pizza 比萨饼 pop 汽水 rice 米,米饭 Saturday 星期六 seventeen 十七 shirt 男式衬衫 shoes 鞋 sixteen 十六 skirt 裙子 small 小的 socks 短袜-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔soup 汤 strawberry 草莓(复数为 strawberries) Sunday 星期天 supper 晚饭 sweater 毛衣 tea 茶 telephone 电话 thirsty 渴的 thirteen 十三 thirty 三十 Thursday 星期四 Tuesday 星期二 TV 电视,电视机 twelve 十二 twenty 二十 twenty-one 二十一 vegetables 蔬菜 water 水 Wednesday 星期三 BOOK 3 behind 在..后面 . bicycle 自行车 buy 买 cab 出租汽车 car 小汽车 cashier 出纳员 cat 猫 classroom 教室 clerk 办事员 cow 母牛,奶牛 dog 狗 duck 鸭子 eighty 八十 elephant 大象 far 远的,遥远的 fifty 五十 forty 四十 goat 山羊 gym 体育馆,健身房 hundred 百 in front of 在..前面 . inside(在)里面 kangaroo 袋鼠优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead 10 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)his 他的 library 图书馆 house 房子 lion 狮子 January 一月 monkey 猴子 Jeans 牛仔裤 mountain 山 July 七月 near 在..附近 . June 六月 ninety 九十 March 三月 outside (在)外面 May 五月 pig 猪 my 我的 restaurant 餐馆 ninth 第九 rock 石头 November 十一月 seventy 七十 October 十月 sheep 羊,绵羊 orange 橙黄色(的) shop 商店 our 我们的 shopping 买东西 paper 纸 sixty 六十 pink 粉红色(的) tiger 虎 purple 紫色(的) tree 树 rainy 下雨的 trunk 卡车,运货汽车 read 读 waitress 女服务员 road 路 wolf 狼 BOOK 4 second 第二 and 和 September 九月 apartment 公寓 seventh 第七 April 四月 she 她 August 八月 sixth 第七 avenue 大街 snowy 下雪的 black 黑色(的) street 街,街道 blackboard 黑板 sunny 晴朗的 brown 棕色(的) tenth 第十 bus 公共汽车 their 他(她)们的 but 但是 they 他们,她们 chalk 粉笔 third 第三 cloudy 多云的 twelfth 第十二 December 十二月 we 我们 eighth 第八 white 白色(的) eleventh 第十一 windy 有风的 eraser 橡皮擦 write 写 February 二月 your 你的,你们的 fifth 第二 BOOK 5 about 大约 first 第一 airplane=plane 飞机 fourth 第四 arrive 到达 green 绿色(的) aunt 阿姨,姑母,婶母,伯母,舅母 he 他 Australia 澳大利亚 her 她 failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 11 Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. Beijing 北京 Canada 加拿大 capital city 首都 China 中国 Chinese 汉语 clothes 衣服 come 来 country 国家 cousin 堂/表兄弟,堂/表姐妹 east 东,东方的 English 英语 fast 快,快速的 faster 更(较)快的 from...to...从...到... glasses 眼镜 go 去,走 gray 灰白(的) hotel 饭店,旅馆 jacket 短上衣,夹克 jump 跳,蹦跳 know 知道,了解 leave 离开 map 地图 north 北方,北 run 跑 sit 坐 slow 慢的,缓慢的 slower 更(较)慢的 south 南,南方 speak 讲,说 stand 站,站立 that 那,那个 these 这些 this 这,这个 those 那些 ticket(车)票 train 火车 trip 旅行 U.K.英国 U.S.美国 uncle 叔叔,伯伯,姨父,姑父,舅父 walk 走路,步行 west 西,西方-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔Book 6 ate 吃(eat 的过去式) baby 婴儿 bottom 底部,末尾 camera 照相机 children 孩子们(child 的复数) computer 电脑 corner 角,角落 draw 画,绘画 easy 容易的 e-mail 电子邮件 envelope 信封 everyone 人人,大家 gift 礼物 hard 难,困难的 help 帮助 helped 帮助(help 的过去式) hurt 伤,刺痛 jumped 跳(jump 的过去式) left 左,左边 letter 信,信函 liked 喜欢(like 的过去式) look 看,瞧 looked 看(look 的过去式) loud 吵闹的, (声音)响亮的 loudly 吵闹地, (声音)响亮地 man 男人 many 很多 men 男人们(man 的复数) now 现在 people 人,人们 picture 照片 played 玩,打(play 的过去式) point 指,指向 postcard 明信片 quick 快速的,飞快的 quickly 快速地,飞快地 quiet 安静的,悄悄的 quietly 安静地,悄悄地 right 右,右边 saw 看见(see 的过去式) see 看见 send 寄出,送Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德12 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)rain 雨 sleep 睡觉 refrigerator 电冰箱 slowly 缓慢地 room 房间 some 一些 Santa 圣诞老人 stamp 邮票 scarf 围巾 talked 说话,讲话(talk 的过去式) school bus 校车 top 顶,顶部 shape 形状 walked 走路,步行 shower 淋浴 wanted 想,要(want 的过去式) sink 洗涤槽 went 去,走(go 的过去式) skate 滑冰 woman 女人,妇女 ski 滑雪 women 女人,妇女(woman 的复数) Book 7 snow 雪 always 总是,永远 something 某东西 bathroom 浴室 sometimes 有时 bathtub 浴缸 song 歌曲 boots 靴子 special 特别的 bring 带来 spring 春天 bus driver 公共汽车司机 square 方形 bus stop 公共汽车站 star 星星 card 卡片 stove 炉灶 Christmas 圣诞节 summer 夏天 Christmas tree 圣诞树 sun 太阳 circle 圆 take off 脱下 clean 干净的 teach 教 cook 做饭 thing 东西 dirty 脏的 think 想,认为 dishes 盘子,碟子 today 今天 dry 擦干,干的 toilet 抽水马桶 fall 秋天,摔倒 tomorrow 明天 give 给 toys 玩具 holiday 假日,节日 triangle 三角形 ice 冰 umbrella 雨伞 invite 邀请 usually 通常,经常 kitchen 厨房 wash 洗 learn 学习,学会 wet 湿的 lights 灯,饰灯 wind 风 line 线,直线 winter 冬天 living room 起居室 yesterday 昨天 make 做 yours 你的(东西) mine 我的(东西) BOOK 8 after 在…之后 mittens=mitts 连指手套 any 一个,一些 never 从来没有 basketball 篮球 open 打开 beach 海滩 put on 穿上,戴上 failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 13 Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. before 在…之前 begin 开始 bone 骨头 bought 买 brush 刷 cabbage 白菜 cake 蛋糕 catch 接住,抓住 cloud 云 comb 梳 cookies 饼干 day 一天,白天 early 早 every 每个 exercise 锻炼,练习 face 脸 flag 旗 flower 花 fly 放飞,飞 forget 忘记 game 比赛 grass 草 healthy 健康的 heavy 重的 high 高的 hit 打,击(球) homework 家庭作业 hour 小时 ice cream 洋淇淋 late 晚的,迟到的 leaves 树叶 (leaf 复数) lie 躺着 light 轻的 look like 看上去像 lose 输 low 低,矮 minute 分(钟) month 月 muscle 肌肉 need 需要 ocean 海洋 onion 洋葱 or 或者,还是-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔park 公园 party 晚会,聚会 pea 碗豆 ping-pong 乒乓球 player 运动员 remember 记得,想起 runners 运动鞋 sand 沙 sandals 凉鞋,拖鞋 shorts 短裤 skin 皮肤 skip 跳,蹦 sky 天空 sky 天空 someone 有人,某人 sport 运动 strong 强壮的 sugar 糖 surprise 意外的惊喜 swim 游泳 swimming pool 游泳池 swimsuit 女式泳衣 taught 教 team 队,球队 teeth 牙齿(tooth 的复数) thought 想 throw 抛,丢,扔 T-shirt T 恤,短袖 very 很,非常 weak 虚弱的 week 星期,周 will 将,会 win 赢 小学英语常见词汇分类列表 Clothes 衣服 ? cap ,hat 帽子 ? coat 外衣 ? jacket 夹克 ? sweater 毛衣 ? vest 背心 ? shirt(男式) 衬衫Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德14 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)? blouse(女式) 衬衫 ? cookies 饼干 ? T-shirt T-恤衫 ? hot dog 热狗 ? skirt 裙子 ? sandwich 三明治 ? dress 连衣裙 ? hamburger 汉堡包 ? (blue) jeans 牛仔裤 ? donut 面包圈 ? pants (长)裤子 ? pizza 比萨饼 ? shorts 短裤 ? pop 汽水 ? scarf 围巾 ? water ,水 ? gloves 手套 ? tea 茶 ? mittens (mitts)连指手套 ? cola 可乐 ? shoes 鞋子 ? milk 牛奶 ? boots 靴子 ? juice 果汁 ? runners 运动鞋,球鞋 ? ice-cream 冰淇淋 ? sandals 拖鞋 ? French fries 炸薯条 ? socks-袜子 ? dumplings 饺子 ? swimsuit 女式泳衣 ? bread, 面包 ? pyjamas 睡衣裤 ? toast 烤面包 例句:I always wear a T-shirt, shorts ? jam 果酱 and runners to play basketball. ? egg 鸡蛋 Color 色彩 ? sugar 糖 例 句 : what would you like for ? red 红色 breakfast ? 早 餐 你 愿 意 吃 什 么 ? I ? orange 橙色,橘黄色 would like eggs,please. ? yellow 黄色 Vegetables 蔬菜 ? green 绿色 ? black 黑色 ? cabbage 包心菜; 大白菜 ? blue 蓝色 ? carrot 胡萝卜 ? purple 紫色 ? onion 洋葱 ? brown 褐色, 茶色 ? peas 碗豆 ? pink 粉红色 Fruit 水果 ? white 白色 ? apple 苹果 ? blond 金黄色 ? pear 梨 ? gray 灰色 ? peach 桃 ? 例:What color is cabbage? ? grape 葡萄 白菜是什么颜色的 ? banana 香蕉 ? melon 西瓜 It’s green . 是绿色的. Food 食物 ? orange 橙子 ? meat 肉 ? strawberry 草莓 ? chicken 鸡肉 Time 时 间 ? fish 鱼肉 ? second 秒 ? porridge ,粥 ? minute 分 ? soup ,汤 ? hour 小时 ? noodles 面条 ? day 天 ? rice 米饭 ? week 星期 ? cake 蛋糕 ? month 月 failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 15 Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. ? season 季节 ? year 年 Season 季节 例句: There are four seasons in a year .一年当中有四个季节。 ? spring 春季, ? 例 句 :spring is warm and raniy.春天温暖而有雨. ? summer 夏季, ? 例句:the summmer sun is hot. 夏天的太阳很热. ? fall / autumn 秋季 ? fall is cool. 秋天凉爽. ? winter 冬季 , ? 例 句 : winter is cold and snowy .冬天很冷,而且下雪. ? Month 月份 ? January 一月 ? February 二月 ? March 三月 ? April 四月 ? May 五月 ? June 六月 ? July 七月 ? August 八月 ? September 九月 ? October 十月 ? November 十一月 ? December 十二月 Week 周,星期 ? Sunday 星期日 ? Monday 星期一 ? Tuesday 星期二 ? Wednesday 星期三 ? Thursday 星期四 ? Friday 星期五 ? Saturday 星期六 例:--What day is today? --It's Monday. day 日,天 ? today 今天 ? yesterday 昨天 ? tomorrow 明天-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔? in the morning 在早晨,上午 ? in the afternoon 在下午 ? in the evening 在晚上傍晚 ? o’clock 点,钟 ? time 时间 ? now 现在 ? birthday 生日 序数 词 ? first 第一 (1st) ? second 第二 (2nd) ? third 第三 (3rd) ? fourth 第四 (4th) ? fifth 第五 (5th) ? sixth 第六( 6th) ? seventh 第七(7th) ? eighth 第八(8th) ? ninth 第九 (9th) ? tenth 第十 ? eleventh 第十一 ? twelfth 第十二 ? thirteenth 第十三 ? fourteenth 第十四 ? fifteenth 第十五 ? sixteenth 第十六 ? seventeenth 第十七 ? eighteenth 第十八 ? nineteenth 第十九 ? twentieth 第二十 ? twenty-first 第二十一 ? twenty-second 第二十二 ? twenty-third 第二十三 ? thirtieth 第三十 ? thirty-first 第三十一 ? fortieth 第四十 ? fiftieth 第五十 ? sixtieth 第六十 ? seventieth 第七十 ? eightieth 第八十 ? ninetieth 第九十 ? (one)hundredth 第一百 ? (one)hundred and first 第一百 零一Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德16 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)? hundred and thirty-fourth 第一 百三十四 ? two-hundredth 第二百 ? three-hundredth 第三百 ? four-hundredth 第四百 ? (one)thousandth 第一千 ? thousand and first 第一千零一 ? 例句:Sundasy is the first day of the week .星期天是一周当中的第 一天。 基数 词 ? zero 0 ? one 1 ? two 2 ? three 3 ? four 4 ? five 5 ? six 6 ? seven 7 ? eight 8 ? nine 9 ? ten 10 ? eleven 11 ? twelve 12 ? thirteen 13 ? fourteen 14 ? fifteen 15 ? sixteen 16 ? seventeen 17 ? eighteen 18 ? nineteen 19 ? twenty 20 ? twenty-one 21 ? twenty-two 22 ? twenty-three 23 ? thirty 30 ? thirty-one 31 ? forty 40 ? fifty 50 ? sixty 60 ? seventy 70 ? eighty 80 ? ninety 90 ? one hundred 100 ? one hundred and one 101 ? one hundred and fifty-six 156one hundred and ninety-two 192 two hundred 200 three hundred 300 four hundred 400 five hundred 500 six hundred 600 seven hundred 700 eight hundred 800 nine hundred 900 one thousand 1,000 one thousand and one 1,001 one thousand and three hundred 1,300 ? two thousand 2,000 ? six thousand five hundred and two 6,502 ? thirty-eight thousand 38,000 Body 身体,人体器官 ? head 头 ? eye 眼 ? ear 耳 ? nose 鼻 ? face 脸 ? mouth 嘴 ? neck 脖子 ? tooth 牙 teeth (复数) ? shoulder 肩 ? arm 胳膊 ? elbows 胳臂肘 ? hand 手 ? finger 手指 ? back 背 ? stomach 胃 ? leg 腿 ? knee 膝盖 ? toe 脚趾 ? skin 皮肤 ? hair 头发 ? muscle 肉 ? bone 骨 ? 例句:A healthy body has healthy bones, muscles and skin. 一个健康的身体拥有健康的骨头, 肌肉和皮肤。 频 度 How often failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 17 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. always 一直,总是,永 usually, often ,经常 sometimes 有时,偶尔 never 从不,决 不 how often 多久, 例句:How often do you eat donuts ?你多久吃一次面包圈? Usually twice a day. 通常一 天两次 ? 天气 weather ? sunny 晴朗的,有阳光的 ? cloudy 有云的 ? snowy 下雪的 ? rainy 下雨的 ? warm 温暖的 ? windy 有风的 ? cold , 冷的,例句;winter is cold. ? hot , 热的 ? 例句: How’s the weather today ? 今天的天气怎么样? ? It’s rainy and cool . 下雨 了,有点凉 . sports 运 动 ? basketball 篮球 ? football 足球 ? soccer 足球 ? badminton 羽毛球 ? ping-pong 乒乓球 ? run 跑步 ? walk 走路 ? swim 游泳 ? skip 跳绳 ? skate 滑冰 ? ski 滑雪 ? skip 跳绳 ? dance 跳舞 ? sing 唱歌 ? draw 画画 ? fly―飞 例句:what sports do you play ,Li Ming ?李明,你做什么运 动? 职业 jobs ? ? ? ? ? ?-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔? teacher---老师 ? student---学生 ? businessman---(男)商人 ? businesswoman---(女)商人 ? driver---司机 ? reader---读者 ? doctor---医生 ? nurse---护士 ? clerk---店员 ? cashier---出纳,收款员 ? carpenter---木匠 ? police officer---警官 ? policeman---警察 ? wairer---(男)侍者 ? waitress---(女)侍者 ? famer---农民 场所 ? school---学校 ? classroom---教室 ? gym---体育馆 ? playground--操场 ? computerroom---微机室 ? shop-商店 ? store---百货商店 ? market---市场 ? restaurant---餐馆 ? hotel---宾馆 ? home---家 ? bedroom 卧室 ? house---房子 ? apartmemt---公寓 ? department store--? movie theatre 电影院 ? city 城市 ? farm 农场 ? library 图书馆 ? park 公园 ? zoo 动物园 ? street 街道 ? office building 办公大楼 ? forest 森林 ? outside 室外 ? inside 室内Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德18 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)? mall---商场 ? sky 天空 ? airport 飞机场 ? grocery store 食品杂货店 动物 animals ? dog---狗 ? cat---猫 ? sheep---绵羊 ? goat---山羊 ? cow---奶牛 ? horse --马 ? snake---蛇 ? zebra--- 斑马 ? panda---熊猫 ? giraffe---长颈鹿 ? monkey---猴子 ? wolf---狼 ? camel---骆驼 ? ostrich---鸵鸟 ? lion---狮子 ? tiger---老虎 ? elephant---大象 ? kangaroo---恐龙 ? duck---鸭 ? cock---公鸡 ? hen---母鸡 ? chicken---小鸡 ? pig---猪 ? fish---鱼 ? rabbit---兔子 ? bear---熊 ? bird---鸟 交通工具 ? bus 公共汽车 ? school bus 校车 ? car 小气车 ? jeep 吉普车 ? truck 卡车 ? cab 出租车 ? taxi /cab 出租车 ? bicycle /bike 自行车 ? ship ? airplane ? train学习用品 ? book 书 ? pencil case 铅笔盒 ? eraser 橡皮擦 ? pen 钢笔 ? pencil 铅笔 ? ruler 尺子 ? knilf 小刀 ? paper 纸 ? school bag 书包 ? desk 课桌 形状 shape ? square 正方形 ? circle 圆形 ? triangle 三角形 ? line 直线,线条 例句:yours looks like a circle 你 (风筝)的看起来像个圆 家庭成员 family members ? grandfather 爷爷 ? grandmonther 奶奶 ? father 父亲 ? mother 母亲 ? brother 哥哥, 弟弟 ? sister 姐姐, 妹妹 ? cousin 表(堂)姐妹, ? aunt 婶婶 姑姑,阿姨,舅母 ? uncle 叔叔,大伯 舅舅 节日 holdays ? 元旦(1 月 1 日)-----NEW YEAR'S DAY ? 母亲节(5 月的第二个星期 日)-----MOTHER'S DAY ? 国际儿童节(6 月 1 日)-----INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S DAY ? 父亲节(6 月的第三个星期 日)-----FATHER'S DAY ? 教师节(中国,9 月 10 日)-----TEACHER'S DAY ? 圣诞节(12 月 25 日)-----CHRISTMAS DAD 例 句:Christmas is a Westernfailure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 19 Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. holiday. It’s Special 圣诞节是西 方的节日,它是特殊的 ? 新年除夕(12 月 31 日)-----NEW YEAR'S EVE(a bank holiday in many countries) ? 春节(阴历一月一日)-----SPRING FESTIVAL (CHINESE NEW YEAR) 小学英语常用反义词 this 这个---that 那个 these 这些---those 那些 heavy 重---light 轻 fast 快的---slow 慢 quickly 快-地--slowly 慢地 quick C快的―slow 慢的 laugh 笑---cry 哭 leave 离开---arrive 到达 begin 开始---end 结束 early 早的---late 迟的 off 关---on 开 loudly 大声地---quietly 安静地 loud 大声的―quiet 安静的 last 最后---first 首先,第一 big 大---small 小 always 一直---never 从不 after 在......后 -- before 在......前 answer 回答 -- ask 询问 answer 答案 -- question 问题 bad 坏的 -- good 好的 black 黑的 -- white 白的 busy 忙碌的 -- free 空闲的 cheap 便宜的 -- expensive 昂贵的 clean 干净的 -- dirty 肮脏的 cold 寒冷的 -- hot 炎热的 come 来 -- go 去 down 向下 -- up 向上 dry 干燥的 -- wet 潮湿的 early 早的 -- late 迟的 easy 容易的 -- difficult, hard 困难 的;艰巨的 ? far 远的 -- near 近的 ? finish 结束 -- begin, start 开始 20 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔? first 最初的 -- last 最后的 ? forget 忘记 -- remember 记得 ? glad 愉快的 -- sad, sorry 悲伤的; 难过的 ? happy 高兴的 -- unhappy, sad 难过 的 ? here 在这里 -- there 在那里 ? high 高的 -- low 低的 ? inside 在里面 -- outside 在外面 ? light 轻的 -- heavy 重的 ? lose 丢失 -- find 找到 ? lose 失败 -- win 胜利;赢得 ? old 旧的 -- new 新的 ? old 年老的 -- young 年轻的 ? rainy 下雨的 -- dry 干旱的 ? right 右边(的) -- left 左边(的) ? right 正确的 -- wrong 错误的 ? same 相同的 -- different 不同的 ? short 短的 -- long 长的 ? short (个子)矮的 -- tall (个子) 高的 ? sleep 睡觉 -- wake 醒来 ? small 小的 -- big, large, great 大的 ? strong 强壮的 -- weak 虚弱的 ? take 拿走 -- bring 带来 ? take 拿取 -- give 给予 ? teach 教(课) -- learn 学习 ? thin 瘦的 -- fat 胖的 ? with 有 -- without 没有 ? yes 是的 -- no 不是的 本期课文中出现的过去式 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? is-was am--was are-were do-did have ,has --had go-went 去 buy-bought 买 think-thought 思考,想 teach-taught 教 eat-ate 吃 see-saw 看,看见Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?can-could 能 win-won 赢 lose-lost 输 make-made 做,制造 say-said 说 find-found 找,寻找 run-ran 跑 lie-lay 躺 get-got 得到 hit-hit 打,击常见同音词归纳 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? hear 听―here 这儿 there 那儿―their 他们的 R-are wear 穿―where 哪里 to 到---too 也,太 for 为---four 四 May 五月---may 可以 son 儿子―sun 太阳 meat 肉―meet 遇见 write 写―right 正确,右边 weak 弱的―week 星期 aren’t 不是―aunt 姑,姨,婶 I 我―eye 眼睛 one 一―won(win 过去式) know 知道―no 不 knew (know 的过去式) --new 新的 whose 谁的―who’s 谁是 buy 买―by 被,由―bye 再见 out 我们―hour 小时 high 高-hi 喂一些特殊名词的复数 ? child 孩子―children 孩子们(复) ? man 男人―men 男人们 ? woman 女人―women 女人们 ? leaf 树叶--leaves 树叶 ? wolf―wolves 狼 ? strawberry ---strawberries-草莓 ? knife 小刀―knives 小刀 ? foot 脚--feet 脚 ? tooth 牙齿--teeth 牙齿 ? sheep 绵羊―sheep 绵羊 ? deer 鹿---deer 鹿 ? people 人,---people 人们 ? bus Cbuses 公共汽车 ? boss ---bosses 老板 ? dress―dresses 裙子 ? class ---classes 同学 ? box―boxes 盒子 ? fox―foxes 狐狸 ? dish---dishes 碟子 ? watch ---watches 手表 ? peach Cpeaches 桃子 ? beach---beaches 海 ? sandwich―sandwiches 草莓 this 这个―these 这些 that 那个―those 那些 例句: 1、 This is a man . These are men . 2、This is a woman . These are women. 3、This is a child. These are children.本册课文中出现的重点词动词:? catch 抓住,接住 ? throw 扔,投 ? hit 打,击 ? lose 输 ? win 赢 ? need 需要 ? brush 刷 ? comb 梳 ? fly 飞,放飞 ? lie 躺 ? skip 跳绳 ? swim 游泳 ? begin 开始 ? forget 忘记 ? remember 记得 形容词 : ? any 任何,一些 ? heavy 重的failure is the mother of success. -- thomas paine 失败乃成功之母。 21 Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? light 轻的 healthy 健康的 high 高 low 低 strong 强壮的 weak 虚弱的 early 早的 late 迟的 every 每个-- M.Moore胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔日常用语 A: Hi(hello) ,你好 B: Hi(hello) 你好 , A :What’s your name ?你 叫什么名字? B :My name is ××× A: Nice to meet you! B : Nice to meet you! A :How are you ?? B : (I’m) Fine ,thank you , and you ? A: How old are you ? B :I’m ten years oldMeet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead优雅地迎接成功,勇敢地面对挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德22 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)语法知识: 小学英语中出现的时态 一般现在时: 经常性的,习惯性的动作用一般现在时,句子中通常出现 always 一直,总是, 永,usually, often ,经常,sometimes 有时,偶尔 never 从不,决不,how often 多久等 时间副词.当主语是第三人称单数形式(he , she, it, 某某)的时候,动词后面要加 s 或 es .例句 What sports does he play ?他做什么运动? Before breakfast ,he washes his hands .早餐之前,他洗他的手. 一般过去时: 过去的时间里发生的动作,用一般过去时.句子里通常出现:yestertday 昨天,last week 上 一 周 等 过 去 的 时 间 . 动 词 要 用 过 去 时 . 例 句 :yesterday ,LiMing went to the store .What did he buy ?昨天李明去了百货商场,他买了什么? 现在进行时: 现在正在进行的动作用一般现在时,动词后面加 ing,句子里通常出现:now 现在,等表 示现在的时间, 例句:Look, Jenny is reading a book.看,Jenny 正在看书. 一般将来时: 将来要发生的动作用一般将来时,句子里通常出现 tomorrow (明天)等表示将来的时 间,动词前面用 will 或 going to ,例句:Tomorrow I am going to wake up at 7:00.明天,我打算在 7 点睡醒. I will wake up at 7:00 明天,我将在 7 点睡醒. 特殊疑问词: ? what 什么,例句:what do you usually eat for breakfast ?早餐你通常吃什 么? ? where 哪里 where did you go ?你去哪里了? ? when 什么时候,例句:when does your plane leave,LMing ?例明,你的飞 机什么时候离开? ? why 为什么,和 because(所以)连用 ? how 表示程度,方式,例句;How will Jenny and LiMing go to the store ? Jenny 和李明怎样去百货商场? By bus .公共汽车去. ? How far 多远 ,例句:How far is it to the store ?去百货商场有多远? 常见短语 live in 居住在…. 例句:Li Ming lives in China.李明住在中国 have a good trip 旅途愉快 例句: Did you have a good trip ?你旅途愉快吗? go on a trip (go on trips ) 旅行, 例句: My family likes to go on trips A lazy youth, a lousy age.少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。23 Nothing seek, nothing find. 无所求则无所获。 in the summer. go to school 去上学 例句:Do you usually go to school by bus ? 你经常做公共汽车去上学吗? How many 多少 例句:How many gifts do you need ,Li Ming ?李明,你需要多少礼物? How much 多少钱 例句 How much are they ?他们多少钱? They are thirty yuan 三十元 How much 多少 How much exercise do you need ?你需要多少锻炼? How old 多大 例句:How old are you , Li Ming?李明,你多大了? how often 多久,例句:How ofren do you eat donutes ?你多久吃一次面包圈? how long 多长(时间),例句:How long is the trip?旅行有多长时间? how far 多远(距离) 例句:How far is BeiJing ?北京有多远? put on 穿上,戴上 take off 脱下 例句:I am putting on my scarf now.现在,我正在戴围巾. I am taking off my hat , too!我也正在摘帽子. or 或者 例句:Are Jenny’ s hands high or low ? Jenny 的手高还是底呢? and 和,并且 Is this boy strong and healthy ?这个男孩强壮而又健康吗? any 一些 例句: Do you have any runners ?你有运动鞋吗? Many trees don’t have any leaves.好多树没有叶子. some 一些 例句;We can buy some ping-pong balls. many 许多 例句: Many trees don’t have any leaves.许多树没有了叶子. look like 看起来像,例句;It looks like an airplane 它看起来像一架飞机.人称代词/物主代词 单数 人称 第一人称 第二人称 第三人称 主格 I you he she it 宾格 复数 主 宾格 格 we us you youme you him they Them her it there is no royal road to learning. 学问之道无捷径。 24 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)单数 数 人 称 类别 形容词性物主 代词 名词性物主代 词 汉语 第一 人称 my mine 我的 第二 人称 your yours 你的 his his 第三 人称 her hers its its 第一 人称 our ours复数 第二人 称 your yours 第三 人称 their theirs他 它 我们 他(她、它)们 她的 你们的 的 的 的 的 例句:This is my book, That is your book. 这是我的书, 那是你的书. This book is mine, That book is yours .这本书是我的,那本书是你的.Knowledge is power. -- Bacon知识就是力量。 -- 培根25 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。第二部分分类专项练习单项选择专项练习 Choose the correct answer. 1. Can you teach me _____________ basketball? A.play B.to play C.playing D.plays 2. Would you like_____________and play ping-pong? A.to learn B.learn C.learning D.study 3. How much are they? _____________ A.The are three yuan. B.They are thirty. C.They are yuan. D.They are thirty yuans. 4. Let’s ask him_____________som help. A.for B.to C.of D.and 5. Do you like this T-shirt_____________that T-shirt? A.for B.and C.but D.or 6. Are you ready_____________basketball? A.to learn B.learn C.study D.learning 7. It is _____________hard for me. A.too B.so C.much D.such 8. -Do you like it?- _____________ A.Yes. I am. B.Yes. I do.C.Yes, I like. D.Yes, I does. 9. Ok, anything_____________? A.else B.too C.other D.and 10. Here’s a picture. What’s _____________it? A.at B.on C.under D.in 11. Listen! Li lei is _____________the radio. A.listen B.listen to C.listening D.listening to 12. Can you _____________me these fruits? A.tell B.to tell C.tells D.telling 13. -How_____________do you play basketball a week?- _____________ A.often B.many C.much D.can 14. How many_____________in half an hour? A.minute B.minutes C.minuts D.munites. 15. I did my homework_____________about 30 minutes. A.at B.for C.on D.of 16. -_____________are the orange? -One yuan one Kilo. A.What colour B.What class C.How many D.How much 17. What do you usually eat _____________ breakfast? A.for B.of C.to C.in 18. What_____________ does he usually do at home? A.else B.other C.any D.many 19. Everyone_____________to be strong and healthy. A.want B.wants C.wanted D.wanting A man can succeed at almost anything for which he was unlimited enthusiasm. -- C. M. Schwal 26 只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎可以在任何事情上取得成功。-- 施瓦希 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)20. Before breakfast,my sister_____________her teeth. A.brush B.brushes C.wash D.washes 21. -_____________do you play badminton? -Never. 22. A.How B.How much C.How many D.How often _____________baseball(棒球) is exercise. A.Play B.Plays C.Playing D.Played 23. You are sick. You should drink _____________water. A.much B.more C.many D.most 24. We usually say”good-bye” to our teacher_____________school. A.at B.in C.before D. after 25. Jnny usually wakes up______7:00 _________the moring. A.in, at B.at,in C.at at D.in,in 26. I like Chinese__________science. A.More B.than C.more than D.than more 27. LiMing is one of my best_____________. A.friends B.friend C.the friends D.a friend 28. The movie makes me_____________. A.Crying B.cry C.cried D.crys 29. Here is the skin _____________my arms. A.at B.in C.on D.of 30. I don’t want _____________apple. I want____________melon. A.a;an B.an,a C./ D.a;/ 31. I’m very__________,so I’m sorry. A healthy B.bealthy C.weak D.sick 32. I often go to school from Monday__________Friday. A.To B.on C.of D.off 33. I often eat breakfast___________going to school. A.In B.on C.before D.after 34. -_________do you eat rice? -Three times a day. A. How many B. How much C. How often D. How 35. Sixty minutes_________an hour. A. Do B. make C. makes D. does 36. What did you do _______week? A. next B.a C.an D.last 37. Onions can make you _____________. A cry B. cried C.crys D.crying 38. -___________exercise do you need? -I need about twenty minutes of exercise. A.How many B.How long C.How often D.How 39. I usually go______home at 6:00 in the evening. A.to B.at C.the D./ 40. My father often goes to work five ___________a week. A.time B.times. C.a time D.the times. 41. These books are _____________heavy, I can’t carry it. A.too B.to C. A little D. two 42. Are you ready ________Ping-pong ball? A to learn B.learn C.study D.learning Learning is
not to advance is to dropback.学习如逆水行舟,不进则退。27 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。 43. Let’s ask him ________with us. A.to play B.play C.playing D.and play 44. ________favourite colour is red. A.Mine B.Me C.My D.I 45. It’s seven o’clock. Jenny is _________up. A. standing B.waking C.looking D.putting 46. LiMing _________a T-shirt. A.need. B.to need. C. needs D.needing. 47. -Where _________you go? -We went to the store. A.do B.are C.does D.did 48. Bob is __________than Jenny. A.old B.older C.oldest D.the oldest 49. Everyone wants to ___________strong and healthy. A.be B.am C.is D.are 50. -What do you usually eat ________ breakfast? -I usually eat porridge. A.at B.in C.for D.with 51. -What happens _________Danny? -He is crying. A.on B.in C.to D.at 52. I don’t have _________books in my bag. A.a B.an C.some D.any 53. -Would you like to go____________? -Yes, I’d like to. A.shop B.shopping C.shoping D.shops 54. I like staying at home beter than _______on a trip. A.to B.goes C.wnt D.going 55. Lynn invites me _________a dinner with her. A.have B.has C.to have D.having 56. Do you know________kites? A.of B.at C.in D.about 57. ________hat is black, _________is red. A.Your,my B.Your,mine C.Yours,mine D.Yours, my 58. Danny is tired. He walk__________and ___________. A.slow,slow B.slowlier,slowlier C.slower,slower D.slowly ,slowly 59. Many trees_______have any leaves. A.don’t B.doesn’t C.didn’t D.aren’t 60. Summer__________spring. A.comes ing es after. 61. It’s hot ________summer. A.in B.on C.to D.with 62. Sunday ios the __________day of a week. A.last B.first C.next D.before 63. What will he __________tomorrow? A.do B.does C.Did D.doing 64. I will invite Danny________go swimming. A.to B.for C.with D.of A man can succeed at almost anything for which he was unlimited enthusiasm. -- C. M. Schwal 28 只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎可以在任何事情上取得成功。-- 施瓦希 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)65. She ________to Beijing next Sunday. A.is going B.will C.is going to D.goes 66. Last Sunday. Lily _______to a lake and _________in it. A.go,swim B.going,swimming C.goes.swims D.went,swam 67. How do you __________cookies? A.making B.make C.made 68. I have _________to tell you. A.something B.anything C.some 69. There’s someone __________the door. A.in B.at C.on 70. Whose name begins_________”L”? A.to B.for C.with 71. -How do you think _________these flags? -They are very old. A.on B.at C.about D.in 72. Every person in my family _________at home. A.is B.am C.are D.do 73. These T-shirts___________ten dollars. A.need B.cost C.costs D.buy 74. Do you remember____________on the beach? A.Lie B.ling C.lies. D.lying 75. Danny is ________weak_________throw the basketball. A.too, too B.to, to C.too,to D.to,too 76. Let’s ask them___________some cookies. A.for B.in C.to D.on 77. Don’t _______late for school next time. A.is B.are C.am D.be 78. Jenny and LiMing will go to the store________bus. A.on B.by C.at D.with 79. Threr ______eleven people in LiMing’s family. A.am B.is C.are D.be 80. Every person_______a computer. A.have B.has C.is D.do 81. -Where are you _____________? -I’m going home. A.do B.doing C.go D.going 82. He________to school yesterday. A.go B.goes C.went D.going 83. -__________happened to your bike? -It’s broken. A.when B.where C.How D.What 84. He wanted to walk__________. A.quick B.quickly C.slow D.good 85. They are going to give______a gift. A.my B.us C.we D.our 86. Here is a picture ________you. Danny! A.of B.with C.for D.at 87. -How do you go to school? -_____________. Learning is
not to advance is to dropback.学习如逆水行舟,不进则退。29 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。 A.By a bus B.By bus C.In bus D.In a bus. 88. The train will arrive _______New York at 10:00 tomorrow. A.on B.at C.of D.in 89. -How________is it from the supermarket to the library? -Twenty kilometres. A.much B.far C.many D.long 90. -What will you leave_________Australia? -Next Saturday. A.for B.in C.on D.at 91. I want to go_____________this afternoon. A.shop B.shops C.shopping D.to shopping 92. The tea is __________to__________drink. A.to, too B,to,to C.too,too D.too,to 93. It’s going to_________warm tomorrow. A.be B.is C.have D.look 94. It’s blowing____________.Don’t stand in the wind. A.strong B.strongly C.heavily D.windy 95. John___________very happy when he heard his mother’s words. A.didn’t B.doesn’t C.don’t D.wasn’t 96. I like staying at home beter than__________on a trip. A.go B.goes C.went D.going 97. The winter is coming. ______your sweater and ________your T-shirt. A.put on,take off B.take off, put on C.puts on,takes off D.putting on, taking off 98. She can’t jump in the pool, the water is _________cold. A.too B.very C.to be D.that 99. Do you know ________yo-yo game? A.of B.at C.in D.about 100. He is tired.he walks _______and________. A.slow, slow, B,slowlier, slowlier C.slower,slower D.slowly,slowly 101. ______and ______ are sports. A.Ping- onions B.S badminton C.B player 102. --________ are the socks? ---They are five dollars. A. How long B. How many C. How much 103. A des is ________than a pencil. A.light B. heavy C. heavier 104. Would you like ________ tea? A.some B.any C.many 105. Do you want these ________ these? A.and B.or C. but 106. Yesterday Ben ________ his hand. A.hurted B.go C.goes 107. I ________ going to watch a game A.are B.am C.is 108. Tom often________ on the computer. A.play B. plays C.playing 109. His team didn’t win the game. They________. A.lose B. win C. lost A man can succeed at almost anything for which he was unlimited enthusiasm. -- C. M. Schwal 30 只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎可以在任何事情上取得成功。-- 施瓦希 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)110. Jenny and Sue ______ going to watch TV. A.am B.is C.are 111. A team Has many _______ . A.player B.players C.teams 112. Now he is _______the ball in the net. A.puts B.put C.putting 113. Here are some _______. A.short B.shorts C.shoe 114. -Would you like to go to the gym?--- _______ A.Sure B.Yes, I am C.No, I don’t 115. -Would you like to play basketball?--- _______ A. Yes. I do. B. Yes, I’d like to. C. No, I didn’t . 116. _______ Saturdays, We don’t go to school. A.On B. At C. in 117. _______orange player has the ball. A.A B.An C./ 118. This morning, Jenny _______ to the store. A.go B.goes C.went 119. Do you have _______snacks? A.some B.a C.any 120. I am _______ the ball to Danny. A.hit B.hits. C.hitting 121. We are going to _______ dumplings. A.eat B.eating C.eats 122. Danny thought basketball is _______hard. A.to B.too C.two 123. Do you want these or _______balls? A.this B.that C.those 124. -- _______you teach me to play checkers?-Sorry, I can’t. A.Can B.May C.Do 125. --How often did Kim eat hamburgers?-Kim ate hamburgers _______ a week. A.one B.two C.once 126. I go to school _______Monday _______Friday. A.to,from B.from,to C.too,to 127. Now , She’s _______her face. A.washes B.washed C.washing 128. To eat good food is good _______ you. A.for B.to C.on 129. --What colour is the cabbage?―It’s _______. A.red B.green. C.black. 130. Do you eat lunch before or after breakfast? A.Yes, I do. B.Before breakfast. C.After breakfast. 131. _______exercise do you need a day? A.How many B.How much C.How far 132. I’m going to _______more sports on TV. A.watch B.watched C.watching 133. There are sixty minutes in _______hour. A.a B.the C.an 134. Jenny _______her face and _______her teeth every day. Learning is
not to advance is to dropback.学习如逆水行舟,不进则退。31 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。 A.washes, brushes B.wash,brush C.washed,brushed. 135. _______7:15, Tim walks to the library. A.At B. In C.On 136. Look! She is _______hair. A.bing 137. This is _______umbrella. A.a B.an C.the 138. _______strong bones, you need to eat good foods. A.To B.For C.In 139. Do you have _______melon? A.lots of B.some C.any 140. I eat peas about _______a month. A.two B.twice C.second 141. Always _______your teeth! A.b C.wash 142. _______is exercise. A.Run B.Runing C.Running 143. Kim _______ breakfast six times last week. A.ate B.eats C.eating 144. _______ Jenny’s hands high or low? A.are B.Am C.Is 145. There are_______months in a year. A.two B.tlelve C.twenty 146. Lucy and Lily_______ sisters. A.am B.is C.are 147. _______we are going to play soccer. A.Yesterday B.tomorrow C.Today 148. Danny is _______ donuts now. A.eating B.eats C.eat 149. This is _______marker. That is _______. A.my, you B.my ,your C.my , yours 150. Did you _______checkers yesterday? A.played B.play C.playing 151. --_______do you like vegetables?―Because they are good for health. A.Why B.what C.When 152. There are four_______in a year. A.months B.weeks C.seasons 153. --_______do you go to the movie theatre?―Once a week. A.How many B.How often C.How much 154. Jane _______to the library every day? A.walk B.walked C.walks 155. --_______are your runners? CFifty-one dollars. A.How many B.How much C.How long 156. I wake up_______7:30 in the morning. A.in B.at C.on 157. What _______you do yesterday? A.do B.does C.did 158. Look, Danny is _______ a kite. A man can succeed at almost anything for which he was unlimited enthusiasm. -- C. M. Schwal 32 只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎可以在任何事情上取得成功。-- 施瓦希 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)A.flying B.flys C.fly 159. Jenny and Lynn_______in the same school. A.am B.is C.are. 160. Many trees don’t have _______leaves in winter. A.some B.any C.and 161. _______spring, the weather is getting warmer and warmer. A.In B.In the C.At 162. I like to _______flowers. A.looks B.swimming C.swim 163. It was a warm, _______day. A.windy B.rain C.cool 164. I will _______faster than the man. A.runs B.ran C.run 165. Everyone _______ going to learn English well. A.am B.is C.are 166. What will you do _______ the summer holiday? A.to B.for C.at 167. Li Ming will _______ home by plane. A.fly B.run C.walk 168. The bus is _______ than the train. A.slow B.slowest C.slower 169. I am going to play badminton _______my friends. A.for B.to C.with 170. Danny and Jenny are _______ with the skipping rope. A.skip B.skipping C.skipped 171. Last month , I_______to the swimming pool. A.go B. went C.will go 172. I always________ to the swimming pool. A.like B.liked C.snowy 173. In winter, the weather is cold and ________. A.snow B.snowing C.snowy 174. Sally________home next week. A.fly B.flying C.will fly 175. We will go ________ a trip to the sea. A.on B.in C.to 176. Will you ________me English? A.teach B.taught C.will teach 177. You can’t ________ the flowers in the park. A.picking B.picked C.pick 178. What will you do ________? A.yesterday B.tomorrow C.the day before yesterday? 179. Danny often________ on the grass. A.lay B.lie C.lies 180. There are many leaves________ the tree. A.on B.in C.at 181. Let________no tell him. A.is B.us C.this 182. How many people are________ to the party? A.ing Learning is
not to advance is to dropback.学习如逆水行舟,不进则退。33 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。 183. Would you come to a party________ Li Ming? A.for B.to C.of 184. I want to walk________. A.slowly B.slow C.quick 185. --How ________is it to the store?―About 1 kilometre. A.old B. far C.tall 186. Li Ming________ go home next week. A.am B.will C.want 187. --Is Steven early or late?-- ________ A.no. B.Yes, he is late. C.He is early. 188. --Can you name these foods?-- ________. A.Yes, I am. B. Yes, I can. C.Yes, I do. 189. Look! She is ________. A.ing 190. We need some gifts for________ person. A.every B.any C.very 191. There’s ________ at the door. A.one B. someone C.some one 192. Last Friday, Tommy________ to the zoo. A.go B. will go C. went 193. I will buy a birthday cake________my friend. A.for B. to C. with 194. I want you ________ China. A. to remember B. remember C.for remember 195. The party begins at 4:10. I will arrive________4:10. A. before B. fast C.late 196. Look at ________ shirts! A.this B.these C.they 197. Do you remember________ with Santa? A.talk B. talked C.talking 198. We ________ to the store and _______ pop yesterday. A.go,buy B.go,bought C.went,bought 199. I need twenty________. A.gift B.gifts C. giftes 200. Lynn laughted very________. A.happy B.happiness. C.happily 201. I ________my grandfasther tomorrow. A. visit B. visits C. will visit 202. Listen! The bird________now. A.sing B.is singing C.will sing 203. We ________to the park yesterday. A.went B.go C.will go 204. There are ________ months in a year. A.twelve B. twelfth C. seven 205. Sixty minutes make________hour. A. a B.an C.the 206. A melon is ________ than an egg. A.small B. bigger C.smaller A man can succeed at almost anything for which he was unlimited enthusiasm. -- C. M. Schwal 34 只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎可以在任何事情上取得成功。-- 施瓦希 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)207. --When ________he ________ to Taiyuan?―Last week. A.do,go B. did ,go C.will,go 208. The Statue of Liberty(自由女神像) is in ________. A.the U.K. B. Australia C.the U.S.A. 209. --Thank you very much. .-- ________. A.Thanks a lot. B.That’s very well. C.You’re welcome. 210. Let’s go ________. A.shoping B. swimming C.shop连词成句: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. here other some are snackssport does play what he Bob’s like this food like make how play game I a best or makes than is good I healthy peas strong and healthy dishes supper my in family the you team didbasketball heavy body more body minutes or gift light ourcabbage your day lunch aexercise helps a manydo dry after10. eat before 11. need Ido you everyfor person12. is store to far how the 13. 5:30 arrive 14. time 15. have party what people for the at doesbeginthe party for a in howsurprise let us and theLiMing the are does milk spend me her to me16. for fridge 17. mother 18. me can 19. John yourfishweekends show excuse goesyou the way at pastthe cinema school halfseventoLearning is
not to advance is to dropback.学习如逆水行舟,不进则退。35 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。 20. twenty 21. Bob 22. Jenny 23. let’s for 24. a needs he a the help T-shirt the bike once do than to a is old years basketball ball some LiMing to a eats you like am balls in is Danny have cabbage runners these school riding cabbage I walk am him is I ask hittingplayer to25. morning 26. exercise 27. year 28. any 29. peas 30. going 31. need 32. Danny 33. have 34. any 35. you 36. ready 37. usually 38. school 39. eat 40. these 41. goingmelon I Imore buywe some does catch did you runners can am I at I once the Iping-pong ball fun do hit play to thetoday you ball sports have to Jennyeat breakfast shefor porridge works hard year too are expensivecabbage a Irunners want I am buy tobut theyrunners those for muscle sports play42. you exercise need 43. often youstrong do howWisdom is more precious than wealth.智慧比财富更宝贵。36 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)44. likeyoudopeas looks runs at an his look is like I already looks need a want I to Jenny for was bird like with kite45. the airplane cloud 46. Danny 47. flowers 48. in 49. a she kite like like that tothe pool your you50. any do help 51. buy 52. Danny 53. a surprise weak heretotoo basketball picture how a you thethe throwis of to54. partycomingpeopleare many55. body healthy 56. brush I twicehealthy my a manyhas bones dayskin and musclesteeth you57. clothes how do 58. name canwash minutesthese you dovegetables59. eat often 60. is playingdonuts how you basketball you go do to school week you yourexercise61. how every often 62. have 63. always to health my lunchfor exercise I make64. works very Kim hard 65. can’t in 66. than 67. and 68. listen you flowers pick the park theI faster Lin Tao kites skipwill run will the carefullyfly they please toteacherThe drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling. -- Latimer 雨滴穿石,不是靠蛮力,而是靠持之以恒。 -- 拉蒂默 37 Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. 不管追求什么目标,都应坚持不懈。 69. Jenny playing 70. will for the 71. I lake beach what the likes on do summerholiday you inswim will the72. finds Jenny flags some 73. need I gift ashows and them LiMing toevery for person my in family they their they their74. bikes will ride 75. bikes will ride 76. is store tofar it how the cake for the at77. beautiful makes Danny a 78. 3:15 79. you 80. time 81. have 82. you arrive party peoplecookies how make do begin what the party does LiMing Li Ming for come issurprise a party mylet’s for a would to83. badminton 84. did 85. toosport favourite do the in today heavy is thingswhat you basketball86. bought I some 87. LiMing the ball likethe sportsstorehits but his hands Danny hits I to look I my the his sometimes88. at flowers 89. play friends 90. pool walks 91. takes 92. ranwithsportsDanny toswimmingsandals faster heoff slowly Danny faster andWisdom is more precious than wealth.智慧比财富更宝贵。38 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)93. towalkafter I school breakfast. Exercise and healthy strong94. makebody helps your make95. minutes an 96. areSixty hour.Bones and inside your body muscles clean I Sundays bedroom is picture for Lynn for up to me early you China It time is morning in the a thirty for minutes97. my on 98. ofHere99. is leaving 100. go to101. Danny 102. Kimwakesbrings cake her school ten souvenirs103. cost They dollars 104. are good ofCanada These How the 4:00 the store throwing The need105. skirt the 106. Steven 107. come 108. Li Ming 109. is ais much calls phone Don’t went ball team ofJennyonafter toyesterdayDanny very110. played 111. Iblue a is sporthardpair shoes112. favouriteMy ping-pong句型转换.(Change the forms of the following sentences.) 1. 2. 3. I show you the skin on my arm.(变为现在进行时)My favouritefruit ismelon.(对画线部分提问)These oranges are here.(对画线部分提问) The drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling. -- Latimer 雨滴穿石,不是靠蛮力,而是靠持之以恒。 -- 拉蒂默 39 You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. C Charles Chaplin人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。 -- 卓别林4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.These aresome apples.(变为单数)。The ping-pong balls are twenty dollars.(对画线部分提问) I had fun today.(变为一般疑问句) Jenny teaches me to play ping-pong.(变为一般过去时态)。 My favourite sport is I have soccer.(对画线部分提问)。some books.(变为一般疑问句)。10. Running is exercise.(对画线部分提问) 11. Twenty-four hours make a day.(对画线部分提问) 12. Is here any good food?(改为陈述句)13. I never eat vegetables.(对画线部分提问) 14. The melon is here. (对画线部分提问) three times a day.(对画线部分提问)15. I eat vegetables16. My favourite fruit 17. I watch sportsis apple.(对画线部分提问) on TV.(改为一般将来时)18. Do you often helpyour family?(作出肯定回答) times week. (改为一般过去时)19. Kim eats breakfast six20. I buy some hot dogs and pop.(改为一般过去时) 21. Nine people are coming to the party.(对画线部分提问) 22. Lynn is coming.(同义句转换) 23. Danny isn’t strong enough to throw the ball. (同义句转换) 24. I went to the department store with Danny.(对画线部分提问) 25. There are five boxes under the bed.(对画线部分提问)26. My father is mending a clock.(对画线部分提问) The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it. -- Goethe 人生最重要的是树立一个远大的目标,并下定决心去实现它。 -- 歌德 40 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)27. The boys are playing football.(改为一般疑问句) 28. There is a new watch in the box..(改为复数句) 29. We 30. I will go to the park.(对画线部分提问) think it’s my mother.(改为否定句) like my mother.(改为一般疑问句)31. I look32. LiMing is twelve. I’m eleven.(改为一句话) 33. Do you like spring flowers?(作肯定回答) 34. I think I can swim.(改为否定句) 35. I have some books to read.(改为否定句) 36. LiLei will drive his car to school.(对画线部分提问)37. I hurt my arm . (对画线部分提问) 38. These are 39. I had 40. I show some apples.(改为单数)fun today.(改为一般疑问句) you the skin on my arm.(改为现在进行时)41. My favourite 42. I eat rice 43. Theresport is soccer.(对画线部分提问) three times a day. (对画线部分提问)is a T-shirt in the box.(改为复数) five yuan fifty fen. (对画线部分提问)44. These apples are45. She goes to school at 7:40 in the morning. (对画线部分提问) 46. My mother likes having eggs for breakfast. (改为一般疑问句) 47. I have some books. (改为一般疑问句) 48. The melon is here. (对画线部分提问) 49. I never eat vegetables. (对画线部分提问) The drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling. -- Latimer 雨滴穿石,不是靠蛮力,而是靠持之以恒。 -- 拉蒂默 41 You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. C Charles Chaplin人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。 -- 卓别林50. Is here any good food?(改为陈述句) 51. Twenty-four hours make a day. (对画线部分提问) 52. I will wake up at 6:30 A.M.(改成 be going to)句式 53. I will visit my uncle. (改为一般疑问句) 54. These are five boxes under the bed. (对画线部分提问) 55. My father is mending a clock. (对画线部分提问) 56. The boys are playing football. (改为一般疑问句) 57. There is a new watch in the box.(改为复数句) 58. Tom is twelve. I’m eleven.(改为一句话) 59. I eat donuts twice a day.(对画线部分提问)60. This flower is sick.(改为否定句) 61. The 62. We lion is strong . The elephant is stronger.(用形容词比较级合为一句话) are going to learn a new song.(改为一般疑问句)63. I likeapples best.(改为同义句)64. Jenny played on the beach.(改为将来时) 65. He is going to sing a song. (改来一般疑问句)66. He is buying some snacks. (变成一般现在时) 67. I’ll swim in the blue ocean.(改为同义句) 68. We will watch the clouds go by.(改为否定句)69. Danny learns to play ping-pong.(改为一般疑问句) 70. I have some apples.(改为一般疑问句)71. Do you like this T-shirt? Do you like that T-shirt?(合并为一句) 72. Do you like this T-shirt?(改为肯定句) The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it. -- Goethe 人生最重要的是树立一个远大的目标,并下定决心去实现它。 -- 歌德 42 甘州区花寨乡中心学校小学英语毕业复习宝典(河北版)73. The ball is light.(改一个单词变成意义相反的句子) 74. We went to the store this morning.(对画线部分提问) 75. Did Danny learn to play basketball?(改为肯定句) 76. I throw the basketball.(改为现在进行时) 77. We need some ping-pong.(改为一般疑问句) 78. The runners are thirty dollars.(对画线部分提问) 79. Danny takes a shower once a week. (对画线部分提问) 80. We should eat breakfast because it’s good for us.(对画线部分提问) 81. I have some melon.(改为一般疑问句) 82. Let’s see. How often does Danny eat vegetables.(合并为一句) 83. I dry the dishes for about ten minutes.(对画线部分提问) 84. I help my family. (改为一般疑问句) 85. I eat cabbage once a year. (对画线部分提问) 86. I have some melon.(改为一般疑问句) 87. Bob is Jenny’s brother.(对画线部分提问) 88. My favourite food is noodles.(对画线部分提问)89. Danny takes a shower once a week. (对画线部分提问) 90. Donuts are good for you.(改为否定句) 91. Does Danny go to school by bike?(改为肯定句) 92. Do you like this book? Do you like that book? (合为一句) 93. The cabbage is green. (对画线部门提问) 94. Li Ming bought a pair of runners yesterday.(对画线部门提问) 95. I’m throwing the basketball.(对画线部门提问) The drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling. -- Latimer 雨滴穿石,不是靠蛮力,而是靠持之以恒。 -- 拉蒂默 43 You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. C Charles Chaplin人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。 -- 卓别林96. I have some runners.(改为一般疑问句) 97. Jenny is swimming. (对画线部门提问) 98. I can swim in the lake.(改为否定句) 99. I like to skip(改为一般疑问句) 100. We fly our kites.(加上 tomorrow 改写成一般将来时) 101. Come after 4:00.(改为否定句) 102. Danny said the basketball was heavy.(对画线部分提问) 103. Danny was weak. He can’t throw the basketball.(合为一句) 104. We walked to the bus stop.(改为进行时) 105. We will fly our kites. (对画线部分提问) 106. We will tell Liming about the party.(改为一般疑问句) 107. Stand up, please.(改为否定句) 108. I can make kites.(改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答) 109. I think the answer isn’t right.(改为同义句) 110. It’s time for supper.(改为同义句) 111. I lie on my bed.(改为现在进行时) 112. They will go to a restaurant. (对画线部分提问) 113. The bananas are five yu}

我要回帖

更多关于 putting out 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信