_____(it)body is very small teensand soft.

The silk is of very good quality. It __soft and smooth. [ ] A.feels B. is felt C. seems D. gives you a feeling that is 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The silk is of very good quality. It __soft and smooth.
A.feels B. is felt C. seems D. gives you a feeling that is
答案:A解析:提示:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
&(10·四川A篇) I grew up in a house where the TV was seldom turned on and with one wall in my bedroom entirely lined with bookshelves, most of my childhood was spent on books I could get hold of. In fact, I grew up thinking of reading as natural as breathing and books unbelievably powerful in shaping perspectives (观点) by creating worlds we could step into, take part. in. and live in. &&&& With this unshakable belief, I, at. fourteen, decided to become a writer. Here too, reading became useful. Every writer starts off knowing that he has something to say, but being unable to find the right ways to say it. He has to find his own voice by reading widely and discovering which parts of the writers he agrees or disagrees with, or agrees with so strongly that it reshapes his own world. He cannot write without loving to read, because only through reading other people’s writing can one discover what works, what doesn’t and, in the end, together with lots of practice, what voice he has.
Now I am in college, and have come to realize how important it is to read fiction (文学作品).As a. law student, my reading is in fact limited to subject matter—the volume (量) of what I have to read for classes every week means there is little time to read anything else. Such reading made it all the clearer to me that I live in a very small part in this great place called life. Reading fiction reminds me that there is life beyond my own. It allows me to travel across the high seas and along the Silk Road, all from the comfort of my own armchair, to experience, though secondhand, exciting experiences that I wouldn't necessarily be able to have in my lifetime. 41. What can be inferred about the author as a child? w_w w. k#s5_u.c o*m A.& He never watched TV. w_w*w.k_s*5_u.c_o m B.& He read what he had to. C.& He found reading unbelievable. D.& He considered reading part of his life.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 42. The underlined word &voice& in the second paragraph most probably means “&&&&&& ”. A.& an idea&&&&&
B.& a sound quality C.& a way of writing D.& a world to write about
43. What effect does reading have on the author? w_w*w.k_s*5_u.c_o m A.& It helps him to realize his dream. B.& It opens up a wider world for him. C.& It makes his college life more interesting. D.& It increases his interest in worldwide travel. 44. Which of the following can be the best title of this text? w_w w. k#s5_u.c o*m A.& Why do I read?
B.& How do I read?
C.& What do I read?&
D.& When do I read? &&
来源:学年广东省实验中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41—55各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Never Save Something Beautiful for That Special Day  Years ago I was talking with a classmate in Sydney. At the time his wife had just passed away not too long ago. He told me while going through her things, he found a silk scarf _1 &in a designer store when they had traveled to New York City. The scarf was beautiful, with elegant _2 , and a high price tag still hanging. His wife
she was _3 &it for a special day.  He _4 & I didn’t say anything either. After a long pause he said: “Never save something beautiful for that special day. Each _5 &day is a special day.”  Whenever I _6 &what he had said, I would put down the things I was doing to grab a novel, turn on the music and lie down on the couch to _7 &some time for myself. I would appreciate the glorious scenery of the Tanshui River through a French window, _8 &the dust gathered on the glass. I would take my wife out to _9 , not thinking what to do with the meal already cooked. Life should be the experience we truly cherish, not days we just have to endure.  One time I shared the above conversation with a lady. When I saw her again, she told me that she no longer _10 &the beautiful china in a cabinet. She had thought to save them for a special day, only to discover that it never _11 &came. “Future”, “someday” are not contained in her _12 &any more. If there are things that are pleasant or make her complacent, she wants to hear or see them now.  We often hope to gather with old friends, but always say, “let’s find a(n) _13 .” We often want to hug our grown children, but always wait for the appropriate moment. We often want to write to our spouses to express our strong affection or to show our deep admiration, but always tell ourselves that there is no need to _14 . In fact, each morning when we open our eyes, we should tell ourselves that this is a special day. Each day, each minute is so incredibly _15 .【小题1】A.boughtB.leftC.producedD.sought【小题2】A.qualityB.designC.materialD.trend【小题3】A.protectingB.savingC.admiringD.paying【小题4】A.stoppedB.continuedC.respondedD.repeated【小题5】A.livingB.working C.fortunateD.busy【小题6】A.mentionedB.noticedC.remembered D.recognized【小题7】A.seizeB.spendC.loseD.enjoy【小题8】A.noticingB.rememberingC.ignoringD.watching【小题9】A.natureB.dinnerC.society D.entertainment【小题10】A.keptB.soldC.neededD.cleaned【小题11】A.actuallyB.fairlyC.immediatelyD.slowly【小题12】A.memoryB.storyC.mindD.vocabulary【小题13】A.challengeB.opportunityC.advantageD.benefit【小题14】A.waitB.hurryC.giveD.expect【小题15】A.valuableB.worthlessC.hardD.easy
来源:2012届浙江省杭州十四中高三3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
ROME: The legend of Leonardo da Vinci is covered in mystery: How did he die? Are the remains buried in a French castle really those of the master? Was the "Mona Lisa" a self-portrait in disguise (伪装)?A group of Italian scientists believe the key to solving those puzzles lies with the remains, and they say they are seeking permission to dig up the body to conduct carbon and DNA testing.If the skull is undamaged, the scientists can go to the heart of a question that has fascinated scholars and the public for centuries: the identity of the "Mona Lisa." Recreating a virtual and then physical reconstruction of Leonardo's face, they can compare it with the smiling face in the painting."We don't know what we'll find if the tomb is opened. We could even just find grains and dust," says Giorgio Gruppioni, an anthropologist who is participating in the project. "But if the remains are well kept, they are a biological record of events in a person's life, and sometimes in their death." Silvano Vinceti, the leader of the group, said that he plans to press his case with the French officials in charge of the said burial site at Amboise Castle early next week.Leonardo moved to France at the invitation of King Francis I, who named him "first painter to the king." He spent the last three years of his life there, and died in 1519 at age 67. The artist's original burial place, the palace church of Saint Florentine, was destroyed during the French Revolution and remains that are believed to be his were eventually reburied in the Saint-Hubert Chapel near the castle."The Amboise tom it's a big question mark," said Alessandro Vezzosi, the director of a museum dedicated to Leonardo in his hometown of Vinci. Vezzosi said that investigating the tomb could help identify the artist's bones with certainty and solve other questions, such as the cause of his death. He said he asked to open the tomb in 2004 to study the remains, but the Amboise Castle turned him down.The group of 100 experts involved in the project, called the National Committee for Historical and Artistic Heritage, was created in 2003 with the aim of "solving the great mysteries of the past," said Vinceti, who has written books on art and literature.Arguably the world's most famous painting, the "Mona Lisa" hangs in the Louvre in Paris, where it drew some 8.5 million visitors last year. Mystery has surrounded the identity of the painting's subject for centuries, with opinions ranging from the wife of a Florentine merchant to Leonardo's own mother.That Leonardo intended the "Mona Lisa" as a self-portrait in disguise is a possibility that has interested and divided scholars. Theories have existed: Some think that Leonardo's taste for tricks and riddles might have led him to hide his own identity behind others have guessed that the painting hid an androgynous lover.If granted access to the grave site, the Italian experts plan to use a tiny camera and radar to confirm the presence of bones. The scientists would then exhume (挖掘) the remains and attempt to date the bones with carbon testing.At the heart of the proposed study is the effort to discover whether the remains are actually Leonardo's, including with DNA testing.Vezzosi questions the DNA comparison, saying he is unaware of any direct descendants (后代) of Leonardo or of tombs that could be attributed with certainty to the artist's close relatives.Gruppioni said that DNA from the bones could also eventually be compared to DNA found elsewhere. For example, Leonardo is thought to have rubbed colors on the canvas with his thumb, possibly using saliva (唾液), meaning DNA might be found on his paintings.Even in the absence of DNA testing, other tests could provide useful information, including whether the bones belonged to a man or a woman, and whether the person died young or old.Even within the committee, experts are divided over the identity of the "Mona Lisa." Vinceti believes that a tradition of considering the self-portrait to be not just a faithful imitation of one's features but a representation of one's spiritual identity may have resonated (共鸣) with Leonardo.Vezzosi, the museum director, dismissed as "baseless and senseless" the idea that the "Mona Lisa" could be a self-portrait of Leonardo. He said most researchers believe the woman may have been either a wife of the artist's sponsor, the Florentine nobleman Giuliano de Medici, or Lisa Gherardini, the wife of a rich silk merchant, Francesco del Giocondo. The traditional view is that the name "Mona Lisa" comes from the silk merchant's wife, as well as its Italian name: "La Gioconda."&&【小题1】Why does the author ask a couple of questions in the beginning?A.To arouse the interest of readersB.To puzzle Italian scientistsC.To answer the questions himself D.To make fun of French officials【小题2】The best title of this story might be “_____”A.What Is the Purpose of an Investigation?B.How Did Leonardo da Vinci Die in France?C.Are the Remains Really Those of the Master?D.Did Leonardo Paint Himself as 'Mona Lisa'?【小题3】The sentence “he plans to press his case with the French officials” (underlined in Paragraph 4) suggests that Vinceti intends to _____A.press the French officials to participate in their projectB.urge the French officials to open the tomb early next weekC.persuade the French officials to allow opening the tombD.record events in a person’s life with the French officials【小题4】Which of the following statements is true according to the passage?A.Scholars have the same opinion on DNA testingB.Scientists doubt if the remains are those of da VinciC.The identity of “Mona Lisa” has already been provedD.Alessandro Vezzosi got permission to open the tomb【小题5】We can infer from the last two paragraphs that _____?A.“Mona Lisa” is the name of the wife of a silk merchantB.the “Mona Lisa” is a self-portrait of Leonardo da VinciC.experts divided the committee into several groups D.opinions differ of the identity of the “Mona Lisa”
来源:学年重庆市万州二中高二下学期期中考试英语卷
题型:填空题
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)以下标有题号的每一行均有一个错误,请找出,并按下列情况改正: 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉; 此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:请在答题卡上作答。Dear Mr. Manager,I’m writing to express my thank to you and your employee     【小题1】________Miss Li Hong who helped me found my handbag while I&      【小题2】________was shopping in your shop in March 24.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【小题3】________That day I was greatly interesting and lost myself in enjoying     【小题4】________a beautiful product. After I paid a pair of silk socks, I       【小题5】________left my handbag on the counter. I have already walked out of     &【小题6】 ________the shop then Miss Li came up with my handbag. I thanked&&&&&&&&& &&&【小题7】________her and offered her a reward of 20 dollars and she refused to    【小题8】________take even a cent. I deeply moved by her spirit. Miss Li’s       【小题9】________good qualities are something I’ll always keep on in mind.&&&&&&&&【小题10】________
来源:2010年高考试题(四川卷)解析版
&I grew up in ahouse where the TV was seldom turned on and with one wall in my bedroomentirely lined with bookshelves, most of my childhood was spent on books Icould get hold of. In fact, I grew up thinking of reading as natural asbreathing and books unbelievably powerful in shaping perspectives (观点) by creating worlds we could step into, take part.in. and live in.&&&&With this unshakable belief, I, at. fourteen, decided to become a writer. Heretoo, reading became useful. Every writer starts off knowing that he hassomething to say, but being unable to find the right ways to say it. He has tofind his own voice by reading widely and discovering which parts of thewriters he agrees or disagrees with, or agrees with so strongly that itreshapes his own world. He cannot write without loving to read, because onlythrough reading other people’s writing can one discover what works, whatdoesn’t and, in the end, together with lots of practice, what voice he has. Now I am incollege, and have come to realize how important it is to read fiction (文学作品).As a. law student, myreading is in fact limited to subject matter—the volume (量) of what I have to read for classes every week meansthere is little time to read anything else. Such reading made it all theclearer to me that I live in a very small part in this great place called life.Reading fiction reminds me that there is life beyond my own. It allows me totravel across the high seas and along the Silk Road, all from the comfort of myown armchair, to experience, though secondhand, exciting experiences that Iwouldn't necessarily be able to have in my lifetime.1.What can be inferred about the author as achild? A.& He neverwatched TV. B.& He readwhat he had to.C.& He foundreading unbelievable.D.& Heconsidered reading part of hislife.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.The underlined word &voice& inthe second paragraph most probably means “&&&&&&”.A.& anidea&&&&& B.& a soundqualityC.& a way ofwritingD.& a world towrite about 3.What effect does reading have on theauthor? A.& It helpshim to realize his dream.B.& It opensup a wider world for him.C.& It makeshis college life more interesting.D.& Itincreases his interest in worldwide travel.4.Which of the following can be the besttitle of this text?A.& Why do Iread? B.& How do Iread? C.& What do Iread?& D.& When do Iread?&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号LUMINTOP Torpedo 007