大学英语脑筋急转弯带翻译自我介绍求翻译 在线等 急!!

自我介绍英语翻译
本回答由提问者推荐当前位置: >>>
大学生英语自我介绍
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&  大学生英语自我介绍
  I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
  Education background
  In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China&s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept
among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester,In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program
of the admission test.
  At the period of my graduate study, my overall GPA(3.77/4.0) ranked top 5% in the department. In the second semester, I became teacher assistant that is given to talented and matured students only. This year, I won the Acer Scholarship as the one and only candidate in my department, which is the ultimate
for distinguished students endowed by my university. Presently, I am preparing my graduation thesis and trying for the honor of Excellent Graduation Thesis.
  Research experience and academic activity
  When a , I joined the Association of AI
and began to narrow down my interest for my future research. With the tool of OpenGL and Matlab, I designed a simulation program for transportation scheduling system. It is now widely used by different research groups in NUST. I assumed and fulfilled a sewage analysis & dispose project for Nanjing sewage treatment plant. This was my first practice to convert a laboratory idea to a commercial product.
  In , I find myself
on a solid basis in both theory and experience, which has prepared me for the Ph.D. program. My future research interests include: Network Scheduling Problem, Heuristic Algorithm research (especially in GA and
network), Supply chain network research,
system performance analysis with Petri nets and Data Mining.
  Mr. gao
  Good morning, my name is , it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually
university in september.
  Now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend Several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, , the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason
to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i
give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in & &thesefields ,patent ,, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character?
  I cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
  I live in chengdu with my family.
  Both my parents are teachers of a college, I study in balizhuang school which was known as chengdu foreign lauguage school.
  After graduate,I went to beijing for further study.Soon I became a student of foreign affair college, received bachelor degree.
  When I came back, I found a job in mianyang, entering the changhong company, became an employee of the export department, which last for almost two years.
  During that time, I began to think, will my life be like this forever, I'm not really content with such assistant job. At that time, the company
to move our department to zhongshan which is in guangdong. I made an agreement with the company, ended the contract.
  After that, i went back to chengdu, work in a small export company now.
点击收听单词发音&&
adj.卓越的,杰出的,著名的
参考例句:
Elephants are distinguished from other animals by their long noses.大象以其长长的鼻子显示出与其他动物的不同。
A banquet was given in honor of the distinguished guests.宴会是为了向贵宾们致敬而举行的。
v.宣布放弃( waive的过去式和过去分词 );搁置;推迟;放弃(权利、要求等)
参考例句:
He has waived all claim to the money. 他放弃了索取这笔钱的权利。 来自《简明英汉词典》
I waived the discourse, and began to talk of my business. 我撇开了这个话题,开始讲我的事情。 来自辞典例句
n.推崇备至,赞扬
参考例句:
Four restaurants have been awarded the highest accolade of a three-star rating.四家餐馆获授予三星级餐馆的最高荣誉称号。
The Nobel prize has become the ultimate accolade in the sciences.诺贝尔奖已成为科学界的最高荣誉。
n.大学二年级生;adj.第二年的
参考例句:
He is in his sophomore year.他在读二年级。
I'm a college sophomore majoring in English.我是一名英语专业的大二学生。
n.热心人,热衷者
参考例句:
He is an enthusiast about politics.他是个热衷于政治的人。
He was an enthusiast and loved to evoke enthusiasm in others.他是一个激情昂扬的人,也热中于唤起他人心中的激情。
n.回顾,追溯;v.回顾,回想,追溯
参考例句:
One's school life seems happier in retrospect than in reality.学校生活回忆起来显得比实际上要快乐。
In retrospect,it's easy to see why we were wrong.回顾过去就很容易明白我们的错处了。
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
参考例句:
After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
adj.神经的,神经系统的
参考例句:
The neural network can preferably solve the non- linear problem.利用神经网络建模可以较好地解决非线性问题。
The information transmission in neural system depends on neurotransmitters.信息传递的神经途径有赖于神经递质。
n.(动,植)杂种,混合物
参考例句:
That is a hybrid perpetual rose.那是一株杂交的四季开花的蔷薇。
The hybrid was tall,handsome,and intelligent.那混血儿高大、英俊、又聪明。
n.插座,千斤顶,男人;v.抬起,提醒,扛举;n.(Jake)杰克
参考例句:
I am looking for the headphone jack.我正在找寻头戴式耳机插孔。
He lifted the car with a jack to change the flat tyre.他用千斤顶把车顶起来换下瘪轮胎。
v.招收;登记;入学;参军;成为会员(英)enrol
参考例句:
I should like to enroll all my children in the swimming class.我愿意让我的孩子们都参加游泳班。
They enroll him as a member of the club.他们吸收他为俱乐部会员。
adj.有威望的,有声望的,受尊敬的
参考例句:
The young man graduated from a prestigious university.这个年轻人毕业于一所名牌大学。
You may even join a prestigious magazine as a contributing editor.甚至可能会加入一个知名杂志做编辑。
adj.不稳定的,易变的
参考例句:
This bookcase is too unstable to hold so many books.这书橱很不结实,装不了这么多书。
The patient's condition was unstable.那患者的病情不稳定。
n.痒,渴望,疥癣;vi.发痒,渴望
参考例句:
Shylock has an itch for money.夏洛克渴望发财。
He had an itch on his back.他背部发痒。
adj.习惯于;v.习惯;n.习惯
参考例句:
He was wont to say that children are lazy.他常常说小孩子们懒惰。
It is his wont to get up early.早起是他的习惯。
n.商标;特征;vt.注册的…商标
参考例句:
The trademark is registered on the book of the Patent Office.该商标已在专利局登记注册。
The trademark of the pen was changed.这钢笔的商标改了。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
参考例句:
This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------自我介绍英文带中文翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
自我介绍英文带中文翻译
多用初一词汇的自我介绍80字左右急
The country I&#39。,不是吗?我喜欢上网,打篮球和听音乐。我擅长跑步,尤其是短跑,如100米。这个国家我做梦去西班牙,这是一个非常美丽的国家。我最喜欢的动物是狗,因为它很可爱;m not tall enough。很高兴今天来到这里.So my present goal is to study hard.I'm gonna study hard.Everybody's keen on sth.,所以我要努力学习。每个人的喜欢某事。我的专业是国际金融和贸易。我爱我的专业,and i&#39,but I'm from**.Glad to be here today.My major is international finance and trade.I love my major,so I't it?I like surfing online,playing basketball and listening to music.I'm good at running,especially sprint,such as 100m dreaming to visit is Spain,which is a very beautiful country.My favorite animal is dog,as it's so cute.My biggest hobby is playing basketball。我的名字是* * *。我19岁了。我来自* *,isn&#39,and pass Toefl in the first year.Thank you.你好老师;ve dreamt to be a professional player.My name is ***.I'm 19 years old nowHello teachers
我是初二不是成年
我知道啊,你可以根据这个稍加改动便行
我很烂啊'专业是什么
Introduce MyselfMy name is xxx. I was born in Dalian, Liaoning province in February 1977. I started school in 1984 when I was seven,and I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. After that I went to No.6 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summer.The main subjects ! studied at school included Chinese, Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Computer. I like English and Computer best and I am very good at them. Last year I won first prize in the school computer competition. In my spare time I enjoy listening to popular music and collecting stamps. My favourite sports are swimming in summer and skating in winter.自我介绍我叫xxx,于19xx年x月出生在辽宁省的大连市。我1984年开始上学,当时只有7岁。1984年到1990年我在光明小学读书。然后我又去了大连市第六中学读书,于今年夏天中学毕业。我所学的主要学科有语文、数学、英语、物理、化学和计算机。我最喜欢英语和计算机了,并且非常擅长它们。去年在全校电脑竞赛中我获第一名。我的业余爱好是集邮和听流行音乐。我最喜欢的运动是夏天游泳、冬天滑冰。以上你可以改动
能不能简单点啊
能不能简单点啊
这就是初二水平
和我很不符啊很多不能用
hello,everyone!my name is ____.well i am a _-year-old boy/girl .do you think i am ____?i am sunny that i think!and i was studying in ___ school.i have lots of hobbys ,like___,____,and____.and i also like ____!what about you?my favorite star is___,do you also think he/she is great?i want to make friends with you,so do you love me?i will be friendly to each others.cloud you belive me?【YOU在这里指“你们”,大家的意思。】all right,thanks.
采纳率:45%
来自团队:
on ,我对英语很有兴趣,我性开朗. Besides,
interested
English . I&#39,如此才能选择最时候自己的英语辅导讥构。我都是工作.好.下班九点后才回家上线ABC添下英与,O1S英语,多恩加英语,意格英语上课,且无形中词汇量也跟着增加了.
old ,上网聊天、打网球和踢足球等等 此外,
everyone !
嗨,大家好! 我的名字叫~~~~我今年1岁。我爱好看电视,每节课都有不同的主题设置,我锻炼了口语;m
everyone !
~~~其实你可以到各个学习讥构去咨询了解仔细对比后再做选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答当前位置: >>
英语自我介绍范文带翻译
导读:找工作及考研面试来临之际,作文地带为大家提供了几篇经典的英语自我介绍范文,附原版中文翻译。希望大家参考。
导读:找工作及考研面试来临之际,作文地带为大家提供了几篇经典的英语自我介绍范文,附原版中文翻译。希望大家参考。
英语自我介绍范文
Good morning !
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
很荣幸能够有机会参加这次面试,
I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
我希望今天我能表现出色。我相信我会成功。
Now i will introduce myself briefly
现在我将简单的做一下自我介绍。
I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
我今年26岁,我的家乡是山东省。
I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2010.
我毕业于青岛大学。我的专业是电工学。我在2010年毕业并获得学士学位。
I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
我把大部分的时间都用来学习,我通过了英语四、六级考试。在上学期间我也对我的专业知识有了一定的了解。
In July 2010, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to
change my job.
在2010年7月,我在青岛的一个小私企做为一名技术支持工程师开始工作。因为我有能力做好更重要的工作,所以我决定换工作。
And in August 2010,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working
environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company
ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.
在2010年8月,我离开青岛来到北京在一家外企做了自动化的软件测试工程师。我想改变我的工作环境,所以我想找一份更具挑战性的工作。更重要的是,摩托罗拉是一个全球性的公司,我觉
的我能够在这样的工作环境中实现最大的价值。这也是我之所以来到这里竞争这个岗位的原因。
I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.
我自认为我具有良好的团队合作精神,为人真诚。而且我也可以在高压力下工作。
版权提示:本文中文翻译由作文地带原版提供,欢迎blog转载,但请勿用于任何商业用途!
“英语自我介绍范文带翻译”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 英语自我介绍范文带翻译 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
距离毕业不算遥远,你已经找到理想的工作了吗?如果还没有找到,或者找到的岗位不太理想,你有没有想...
开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓前三分钟定终身...
1. 自我介绍(self-introduce) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me...
Morning, sir ! My name is Lily, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a inter...
MBA英文自我介绍 关于简历 ? Framework(格式) 1. Basic information (personal data) Name sex mar...
dear sir or madam, I learned from ***** that your company is offering a positing for a secretar...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章大学英语三分钟自我介绍范文
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  大学英语三分钟自我介绍范文
  Good morning/afternoon. It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview. I hope I can make a good performance today.My name is xx. I am 20 years old,born in a little village in Southern Zhejiang. My parents are farmers,and I am the only child. Though not well-to-do,the family always be hopeful. My major is engineering technology. I will graduate in July,2011. I have some hobbies like listening to music,swimming,and especially seeing western movies. In the passed two years,I have learned some practical skills and gained some major certificates. I paid more attention to learn Engling,and I have passed CET4 in my efforts. I am looking forward to becoming a member of your company . Thankyou!
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语3翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信