The children are riding hoodlikes at the moment

当前位置: >>
第5课时what are you doing when the rainstorm came
While When WhenWhile While practiced came arrivedjoinedhelp was went was playing satcalled startedwaitedheard beat won
was 1. 此时你正在干什么?What are you doing now / at the moment?2.我正和最好的朋友在聊电话呢。I’m talking with my best friend on the phone. 3.他正帮妈妈扫地呢。 He is helping his mom sweep the floor. 4.天正下着大雨。It’s raining heavily. ExercisesFill with “While” or “When”1.____ While May was talking on the phone, her sister walked in. When 2.____ Rita bought her new dog, it was wearing a little coat. When I saw Carlos, he was wearing a green shirt. 3._____ WhileI was dancing, he was singing loudly. 4._____ When Linda finally saw Davy , he was jumping with a 5. _____ dog . when the fire broke out . 6. I was cleaning my room ________ Homework Fill with “While” or “When”When While 1.______May was talking on the phone, hersister walked in. When Rita bought her new dog, it was 2.______ wearing a little coat. 3.______ I saw Carlos, he was wearing a green WhileI was dancing, he was singing ? 4.______ loudly. ? 5. ______ When Linda finally saw Davy , he was jumping with a dog . when the ? 6. I was cleaning my room ________ fire broke out . 3. 根据所给中文,完成句子翻译。 (2009辽宁朝阳) 当我到家的时候,妈妈正在厨房做饭。 When I got / arrived home, my mother ___________________________________ was cooking in the kitchen. ___________________________________ 4. ―What were you doing when I called you at 8 o’clock yesterday? ― I _____ the violin at that time. (2010年江苏淮安) A. play B. is playing C. played D. was playing 5. It _______ heavily when I left the cinema. (2010年北京) A. rains B. will rain C. is raining D. was raining 6. I ______ my clothes, and the phone rang. (2010年河北) A. wash B. washed C. am washing D. was washing 7. My brother came back home while I ______ homework. (2010年四川内江) A. am doing B. were doing C. was doing 8. ― Did you watch the football match yesterday? ― Yes, I did. You know, my brother _____ in the match. (2010年四川自贡) A. is playing B. was playing C. will play 9. I ____ the charity show on TV when the telephone rang. (2010年江苏宿迁) A. watch B. watched C. am watching D. was watching 10. Peter likes reading a newspaper _____ he is having breakfast. (2010年河北) A. until B. while C. because D. though 11. Look at the timetable. Hurry up! Flight 4206 ____ at 18:20. (2010年四川乐山) A. takes off B. took off C. will be taken off 12. Listening is just as ____ as speaking in language learning. (2010年上海) A. important B. more important C. most important D. the most important 4. A great meeting about weather change _____ in Copenhagen (哥本哈根) in December, 2009. (2010年山东临沂) A. took place B. took pride C. took care D. took after 【基础训练】? 1.昨天早上9点钟你在干什么?? What _____________at 9 o’clock were you doing yesterday morning. ? 2.当李雷在吃早饭时,吉姆进来了.was having breakfast ? While LiLei ________________? Jim came in. ? 3.不明飞行物起飞时,小明正在骑自行车.riding his bike XiaoMing was _________________when theUFO took off.? 4.那时,他们正在做家庭作业.? They ________________________ were doing their homework? at that time.? 5. 刚才,我们正在电话上交谈.talking We were ___________now.on the phone just 根据汉语意思完成句子:1.When I was in the shop,an ___________________________ alien got out of the UFO (一个外星人正从UFO中出来).2. When he arrived at the airport,________________________( a plane was taking off. 飞机正在 起飞) 3.从这儿出去!out _______ of Get ______ here! barber shop 理发店) to 4. I go to the __________( have a haircut once a month. 5. When the teacher came in, all the students were reading books. ____________________________ (所有 的学生正在读书).girl was writing a letter 6.That ______________________________( 那个女孩在写信)when I went out. 1. The station was crowded and Linda couldn’t see Davy anywhere. 【选词填空】 选用somewhere, anywhere填空。 anywhere in this big city yet. I don’t go _________ 【用法透析】 anywhere作副词,表示“在(或往)任何 地方”,常用于否定句和疑问句。在肯定 句中一般用somewhere,表示“某个地方”。 I know somewhere you can eat Japanese food. 2. She didn’t think about looking outside the station. 【词形变换】 moving (move) They are thinking about _______ to another city this year. 【用法透析】 think about表示“思考、考虑”。后面可 接 名词、动词-ing形式。如: I’m thinking about the math problem now.
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. Don’t _______ shout (shout)! I can hear you. climbing 2. Look! The cat is ________(climb) a tree in the yard. 3. I _______(meet) my Chinese teacher met while shopping there yesterday. 4. Did you know how the accidenthappened _______ (happen) that afternoon? 5. ― How did you go to school this morning? ― I _____(ride) a bike. rode Choose the best answer.1. What ___you ____when she came in? A. did, do B. are, doing C. do, do D. were, doing 2. The girl is ill. She’s ______. A. in hospital B. in the hospital C. at hospital D. at the hospital 3. The patients (病人) are waiting _____. A. at the doctor B. at the doctor’s C. in the doctor D. in doctor’s 4. Where was Davy __Linda was looking for him? A. that B. while C. at D. where 5. They are thinking about ___the poor children. A. help B. to help C. helping D. helps 6. The woman couldn’t see her son ____. She was very worried. A. anywhere B. somewhere C. nowhere D. where 7. They are talking about something ___ the telephone. A. in B. on C. at D. for 8. We were very ____that Jim didn’t pass th e exam. A. surprise B. surprising C. surprised D. surprises 9. Just now she saw the man ___into the room. A. go B. went C. goes D. to go 10. There’s a big tree ____the building. A. in front of B. in the front of C. in front D. at the front of 将所给单词连成完整、正确的句子。 1. is, the, time, taking, plane, off, what ________________________________? What time is the plane taking off 2. it, to, out, for, get, bed, me, this, was, of, difficult, morning __________________________________ It was difficult for me to get out of bed this morning ______________. 3. can, happy, how, she, imagine, was, you _________________________________! You can imagine how happy she was 1. While the boy _____ down the street, the UFO landed. (2009湖北襄樊) A. had walked B. was walking C. has walked D. is walking 2. Tina was waiting for me when I arrived at the museum. (对划线部分提问) What was Tina ________when doing ______ you arrived at the museum? (2009山东临沂) Exercises翻译下面短语。 沿街走 walk down the street看??look at…get out 出来 get out of… 从??里面出来 做作业 do one’s homework 睡懒觉 进入??sleep late go into…take off 起飞 做奶昔 make a milk shake cook dinner 做饭 打电话;在电话上交谈 talk on the phone 3. Circle the words that don’t belong.1. walk 2. bathroom 3. barber shop 4. when climb bedroom UFO scared jump down alien newspaper kitchen cut hair barber while how long Exercises1.用本单元单词填空,首字母已给出. 1. Why are you so dirty? Go to the b athroom and wash yourself. 2. A utumn is a nice season of year. 3.The plane landed on the airport s afely . 4.I don’ t want to fail in the test.5.I lost my purse. I can’ t find it a nywhere . 2.选择合适的词 scared (scare, scared) when he 1. The boy was ______saw the alien. 2. Lily, please ________ get out of (get out, get out of) the shower quickly. I want to use it.3. _____ While (Because, While) I was walking downthe street, I saw a stranger. 4. ―What’ s up? ―Did you see the UFO? When it ______ lande (landed, was landing), I was in thed barber’ s shop.5. What was the robot doing when ____ (while,when) the fire started? Homework根据括号中的汉语意思完成句子. cutting ____ hair (理发). 1. When my father called me,I was ______ police (报警) when he 2. A kind man called _____ the ______ saw the accident. 3. At around ______ten ___ o’ clock(大约十点左右) in the evening the UFO arrived at the bank of the river. amazed __ at (惊讶) the change in his 4. We were _______ appearance. jump off (跳下) the tree when it saw a boy 5. The cat ____ ___ throw at it.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新概念第一册Lesson 5760概要1.ppt 97页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:280 &&
新概念第一册Lesson 5760概要1
你可能关注的文档:
··········
·········
Revision I usually _______ (go) to school by bus. She often _______ (watch) TV. My father _______ (read) magazines at night. He always _____ (eat) lunch at noon. The children _______ (do) homework in the evening. Dennis sometimes ______ ( arrive) home with her sister.   The Sawyers live at 87 King Street.   In the morning, Mr. Sawyer goes to
work and the children go to school.   Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day. She does the housework.   In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends. They often drink tea together.   In the evening, the children come home from school. They arrive home early.   Mr. Sawyer comes home from work. He arrives home late.   At night, the children always do their homework. Then they go to bed. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper, but sometimes he and his wife watch television. Grammar in use 语法点
按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________ 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ___________________________________________ 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) ___________________________
4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ____________________________________________ 5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________ 6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句) ____________________________________________ 7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) ____________________________________________ 8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问) ___________________________________________ 9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ______________________________________ 10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句)
____________________________________________ ?
An unusual day o'clock
adv. 点钟  n. 商店
n. 片刻,瞬间 What's the time?/ What time is it? It's … o'clock. (表示整点) past (表示半点前) Ten past seven. half (表示半点) It's half past eight. to (表示半点以后) Ten to seven. a quarter (表示一刻钟) a quarter
A quarter past one. It'
正在加载中,请稍后...【图文】第5课时what are you doing when the rainstorm came_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
第5课时what are you doing when the rainstorm came
大小:5.55MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 riding bean 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。