中国网民就怎么在乎外国人对中国菜的看法的看法

不必在意西方的掌声
核心提示:我们中国人似乎并不太在意自己的国人怎么看自己,倒是特别在意外国人怎么看自己;不太敢用自己的标准衡量事物,而是特别喜欢用想象中的外国人的标准衡量事物。
我们中国人似乎并不太在意自己的国人怎么看自己,倒是特别在意外国人怎么看自己;不太敢用自己的标准衡量事物,而是特别喜欢用想象中的外国人的标准衡量事物。&
从国家层面说,外国人要是说个什么&中国威胁论&,有人就着急得要命,一个劲儿地跟人家解释咱们自娘胎里带出来的就是爱和平、不爱打仗;外国媒体要是夸中国两句,很多人就觉得飘飘然,认为中国已经成了世界强国。从社会层面说,评价一个电影,或其他什么艺术作品,好不好,不是自己喜不喜欢,中国人喜不喜欢,而是外国人喜不喜欢,在外国拿没拿奖;评价一个人的学术水平高不高,不是他有多少原创性,回答了中国的什么问题,而是他得没得到&国际承认&;就连改个随地吐痰什么的陋习,也得乘&迎奥运&的东风,讲不能在外国人面前丢脸。&
中国人这么在意外国人的评价,是否反映出我们的国人缺乏自信心,甚至有点&崇洋媚外&呢?说老实话,还就是有点这么回事。国人多半也承认是这么回事:一项调查显示,有59.2%的人认为中国人普遍崇洋媚外,48.7%的人称,作为中国人在面对发达国家的公民时不自信。&
那么,在乎外国人怎么看而不在乎国人怎么看,以想象中的外国人的标准衡量事物,乃至有点崇洋媚外,这个样子好不好呢?平心而论,我们也不能说这个样子就完全没有道理,没有好处。因为我们确实在近代落后了,现在也没有完全翻身,所以,确实有很多东西,人家比我们更明白,而人家的那个明白,也往往是用巨大的代价换来的,我们注意倾听人家怎么看,乃至用人家的标准衡量,就免除了那个代价,这叫做&后发优势&。&
然而,万事都不能过分,崇洋媚外到了一切要以外界评价作为&好与坏&的标准,那我们也是问题不小,甚至可以说是病得不轻。具体说这个样子的坏处究竟在哪里呢?首先,外国人的有些看法和标准并不是中性的,他们的出发角度往往基于自己的国家和民族利益:他认为好的东西,也许是对他有利对你不利的东西,你如果听从他的看法和标准,就是自残自戕。外国人不满意,并不是说咱们做错了;外国人给了掌声,也许是在&捧杀&我们。如果我们和外国的利益冲突并不大,国人听从外国人的喜好所带来的损失多半还是我们可以承受的,可谁也保不齐将来就一定不会有大的冲突,一旦有大的冲突,国人的这种喜好可是致命的。&
其次,正像生活中很多勇于创新的人一样,他们成长的过程并不一定能得到周围人的理解和掌声,有的时候甚至饱受质疑。对于一个国家来说,如果跟在别的国家后边,这是对其他国家发展模式的肯定,自然也更容易获得先发国家的认可。然而,中国发展的历史证明,如果中国不是&摸着石头过河&、闯出了自己的道路,中国很难取得今天的成绩。同样,今天中国人如果老是担心外国人怎么看就不可能有创造性了。要有创造性,就必须超越别人的评价,打破别人的标准,以自己为主来判断事物。一个人也好,一个国家也好,事事担心外国人怎么看,在精神上就站不起来,就更不要谈什么创造性,什么&创新型国家&了。更不要说,我们还有可能搞错外国人的标准,结果是想用&后发优势&,借助外国人的经验,却成了&邯郸学步&。笔者就常常看到国人以所谓&与国际接轨&的&严格标准&来扼杀自己有价值的新思想。&
再次,太在意外界的掌声,我们就容易被人忽悠了。过于相信外国人的看法和标准,不仅容易被外国人忽悠了,还容易被国人忽悠了。拿外国说事,拿外国人说事,其实是忽悠别人,自己谋利。这样的事,实在也是很多很多。当然,国人上当多了,也精明了许多:现在国人大致都明白,一些所谓的&与国际接轨&,其实主要是与说这话的人自己的利益接轨,跟&国际&没有多大关系。但这类的忽悠仍旧没完没了,还是说明了上当受骗的人不在少数。&
中国的国情决定,中国势必要走出一条有特色的发展道路来,这个过程也注定充满了争议与质疑,而不会是由掌声伴随始终。笔者并不主张外国人说东,我们就非说西,要是那样,我们也还是没有摆脱精神上为外国人所左右的附庸地位,因为这只不过是事事听从外国人的精神附庸的一个镜像反射而已,所以也还是精神附庸。我们听从外国人的标准也好,不听从也好,在意外国人的看法也好,不在意也好,要旨是以自己为主,并以平常心待之。
请支持独立网站,转载请注明本文链接:/temp/1125878.shtml
四月网声明:专栏作者观点,不代表本站立场。
文章来源:环球视野 | 责任编辑:张亚西外国网民评论:外国人在访问中国后对中国的看法是什么?(下)
关键字: 外国人眼中的中国,老外眼中的中国,外国看中国,老外看中国,国外眼中的中国,国外看中国
quora外文链接:/How-do-foreigners-view-China-after-visiting-China How do foreigners view China after visiting China?外国人在访问中国后对中国的看法是什么?===================外国网民评论:===================【五毛网】Aiden Sampson Oh what I wouldn't give to be Chinese.Written Dec 8I view it as my home.我把中国视为我的家。Yes I indeed am calling the place my home. I would love to move there in the future go to a university within the country learn the language fully in an intensive immersion course and then get a job preferably one that isn’t seen as the usual place for a foreigner to work in the country.对的,我确实是把这个地方称为我的家。我很希望将来能办到那里去生活,在那里上大学,尽自己最大的努力去学习中文,毕业后在那里找一份工作。最好是一个外国人在中国不常从事的工作。Now why do I view the place as my home?为什么我会把那里当做我的家呢?------------------------------------------------Moral valuesYou see there are many views that the Chinese hold that Westerners either hold to a much lesser extent or don’t hold at all in some cases. The main case that I would like to point out is friendship.价值观很多中国人持有的观念是西方人比较轻视甚至根本没有的。我要重点指出的是友情观。You see here in the western world we often take a look at friendship and place a high value on it which is understandable. However at the same time these friendships can be quickly disposed of if people are not able to keep in contact for whatever given reason if they are long distances apart or if they get into a feud. From what I’ve seen in my personal community these friendships are often never restored and grudges are tightly held.在西方世界我们通常会把友情看的很重。然而与此同时,如果没办法联系或者由于距离过远或者不合,这段友情将会很快被丢弃掉。在我所生活的社区来看,友情很少得到恢复,保持着怨恨的状态。In China Binzhou Shandong specifically I saw many people ask me to be friends with them. They were really excited to see a foreigner and a good many of them wanted to practice their English with my group and myself. They immediately asked us for our QQ numbers something that we never heard of beforehand and when we told them this fact they would just give them to us.特别是在中国山东滨州我遇到许多要和我交朋友的人 。他们对看到一个外国人感到很兴奋,许多人想和我们练习英语。他们还马上向我们要QQ号码,可我们之前从没听说过,当我们告诉他们这一点后,他们只好给我们他们的QQ号.Now as you read this you may be thinking to yourself “Yeah that’s because you’re white” and you’d be partly correct unfortunately. However I saw everybody conversing with everybody. Nobody in the class was left outside of conversations and the same was done between our Chinese “buddies” during the tour of the area. These buddies were students sexted to be with us for the entirety of our stay at the school and they became quick friends with one another though they claimed to have met each other beforehand.当你读到这个时,也许你会想“是啊因为你是个白人”那么不幸的是你有点错了。我看每个人都与别人交谈。班里所有人都在交谈,没有人被排除在外,我们的中国好朋友之间也是如此。我们的这些中国朋友也都是学生,在我们的整个学习期间,他们被派来和我们住在一起。他们也很快互相成了朋友,尽管他们说在这之前就认识了。Oddly enough the same was done with our group. We were a bunch of students that rarely conversed with one another at school if we ever did. We became very close-knit making the trip an even better experience.而我们这些外国留学生之间也发生了同样的化学反应。在我们自己学校里的时候我们之间都很少交流的,然而到了中国学校之后我们变得更亲密了,这也让这次的留学之旅变得更加美好.After the trip however we quickly grew distant once more and stopped talking with one another. The case was made worse after we all separated in high school. However something I found really odd was how I still maintained my friendships with those that were in Binzhou after downloading QQ back home. They are extremely polite always lend a helping hand are always willing to try out your advice and never leave no matter how long it has been.然后旅程结束后,我们又再次的迅速疏远了,没人再互相交谈了。在高中我们分开后这种情况更糟了,然而我发现奇怪的是我仍然和滨州的保持着友谊,我回家后下载了QQ,他们总是非常有礼貌,愿意帮忙,而且愿意接受你的建议,不管有多远,永远都没离开。My closest friends and yet they are so distant.虽然他们那么远,但却是我最亲密的朋友。2. Progress and Modernity进步与现代When we were in Binzhou there were buildings being built everywhere. Right next to the school behind our hotel on the “outskirts” of the city everywhere. High rises were being built in huge complexes and any slums that were left in the city were due for demolition for new projects in the near future. We were told by the students that the people who lived in these slums would be moved to some of the new apartments for a chance at a new and better life. This was also being done at a much faster rate than anything I have ever seen in Canada despite the same promises being made here.当我们在滨州的时候,那儿到处在建楼房。在学校的右边,我们住的酒店后面,城市的外围,总之到处都是。高楼组成了一个大的建筑群,城市中留下的一些贫民窟在不久的将来会被折掉,用作新项目,学生们告诉我们住在贫民窟的人们将会被转移到新的公寓里去开始新的更好的生活。这个事情进行得非常快,我从来没有在加拿大见到过尽管那儿也有同样的承诺。It wasn’t a case of rich live here poor live there as I have seen in many communities including my own. It was a case of we’re all in this together so let’s help those that need it and do it ASAP. This is something I hardly saw in Western societies.我见过许多社区,包括我自已的,都是贫民们与富人们各自为区,但那儿不是这样的情况,在那里是我们都住在一起,让我们帮助需要的人并快点干。这是我们在西方社会里几乎看不到的。Also everything was so new. I loved this fact as a good amount of the buildings that I saw in the community that I lived in were high rises that did nothing but shoot straight up into the air with no design to them. Just concrete pillars with windows. Meanwhile in Binzhou and Beijing this was not the case and a good amount of the buildings were constructed within the last ten to twenty years. Nothing plain. There was always something to look at.而且一切都是那么新。我喜欢这一点,因为可以看见社区里有大量的建筑,我生活的地方也有高楼林立,那里的建筑几乎没有特别的设计就这么直直的耸入云霄。只有混凝土柱子和窗户。在滨州和北京不是这样的,大量的建筑是在过去10到20年里建成的,没有什么空白,总是有东西可以看到。3. Recreation and Nightlife3. 娱乐和夜生活The trip to China made me realize how much I loved the hustle and bustle of the larger cities. There were always people doing something anywhere. The old couple that gladly danced together in the park the group of friends in their 60’s playing a perfect game of hackysack people playing cards wherever you went and people playing music for tips. People were always using parks to their fullest potential whereas in my city many of the parks are just used for picnics and nothing more.在中国的旅行让我意识到我有多么喜欢大城市里熙熙攘攘的生活。到处都有人们在活动。有在公园里一起快乐的跳舞的老夫妻,有在一起踢毽球的60多岁的老朋友们,有聚在一起打牌的,还有演奏音乐收小费的。人们发挥了公园最大的使用价值,但在我的城市,好多公园就只是用来野餐。There was always a place to eat always something to do at night and always something to see and/or buy on the streets. The lights filled the sky every night and I was the one who got the best view of the night sky from my hotel room.在夜晚,这里总能找到吃饭或者娱乐的地方,在街上也总有可看和可买的东西。每天晚上灯光照亮了天空,我可以从我酒店的房间欣赏到最美的夜景。In the end I felt like I belonged. A place that suited my liking of a busy environment people that valued friendships so much that they’d be there no matter what and a place that was willing to change the lives of many by giving them a new and better chance at success.最后我觉得自己完全属于这里了。这里有我喜欢的喧嚣,有重情重义的人们,这是一个愿意给他人提供新的、更好的成功机会来改变他人生活的地方。The country does have it’s flaws just like everywhere else in the world but in my opinion it’s among the best place to be.像世界上其它地方一样,这个国家也有着它自己的缺点。但在我眼中它却是世上最好的地方之一。【五毛网】------------------------------------------------John Miele lives in The PhilippinesWritten Dec 8I have been going to China for nearly 15 years now.从我第一次去中国到现在已经差不多了15年了。I will admit on my first visit I had many preconceived notions about the country and the people. Yes I feel that there is still often a Cold War “Us versus Them” mentality that lingers with the media when discussing China. The days of Mao suits and millions of bicycles are gone.我承认在第一次游中国的时候我对这个国家和它的人民有很多先入为主的观念。没错,我感觉媒体在谈论中国的时候仍然会有一种“美国VS中国”的冷战心态。毛装和百万自行车的时代已经一去不复返。If I had any advice for first time visitors it would be this:如果说我对第一次去中国的游客有什么建议的话,它将会是:Do not believe everything you see on TV about China (Western OR Chinese).不要相信你在电视上看到的关于中国的任何东西(无论是西方的还是中国的)。Much of the media has an agenda when discussing China. China is geographically huge. It is incredibly diverse. There is no simple statement along the lines of “How do Chinese…” or “Why is China…” possible.许多媒体在谈论中国的时候都有固定的套路。中国从地理上讲是很庞大的国家,它的多样化让人难以置信。 对于“中国人怎样...”或者“为什么中国...”这样的问题没有简单陈述的可能。It is only when you go to China see it experience it and interact with Chinese people that you begin to realize that the country is incredibly complex and complicated. China is a nation of opposites. Huge modern cities exist side by side with rural villages. Politics and business intermingle. Large provinces are culturally distinct from each other. Just think of the challenges the government has faced in modernizing such a huge geographically and culturally diverse nation.只有当你亲自到中国去看看,去经历,去和中国人交流互动的时候你才会开始意识到这个国家是多么地复杂。中国是一个充满了矛盾的国家,庞大的现代化都市和农村并存,政治和商业相互融合,大的省份在文化上各不相同。所以想一想中国政府在对这样的地理庞大,文化多样的国家进行现代化建设时所面临的挑战吧。Things are different. Not better. Not worse. Just different.事物总有其独特性,既不代表更好,也不代表更坏,只是不同而已。This concept seems to be something that many Westerners particularly those who visit China for business have a difficult time grasping. Things are done the way they are done… Just because. It is often a different way of thinking.很多人西方人特别是去中国做生意的西方人很难理解这个概念。。。要知道,存在即有理。只不过是思维方式不一样罢了。The image many Western companies and managers have of China is “Copy copy copy”. It is true to a certain extent but that is not the entire picture. Certainly China is still the manufacturing capitol of the world. It is also an enormous market. This is something that is often neglected by the media. With my company we did not go to China to manufacture there. We went there to SELL. And did quite well at it. Case in point. General Motors manufactures quite a bit in China but it is also a huge market for GM. Take away access to that market and I would guarantee that GM shares will suffer… a great deal.很多西方公司及他们的管理层对于中国的印象就是“山寨山寨山寨寨”,这对于某些方面来说的确是成立的,但却并非全部。可以肯定的是,中国始终还是全世界最大的制造工厂。但她同时也是个巨大的市场,而这却经常被(西方)媒体所忽视。我所在的公司并非是在中国本土投资制造业的,而是在中国市场销售产品的,并且生意还不错。举个例子,通用汽车是在中国生产的,但中国同时也是他的一个巨大的销售市场。如果将通往这个市场的途径截断,我敢断言通用汽车将遭受到巨大的损失。To illustrate the difference in thinking I used to work for a company that manufactures propulsion systems for high speed ships. We held large training sessions for Chinese shipyards our customers. In a room of 200 students everyone would be paying attention. Lots of questions. However all were along the lines of “How do you do this?” “How do you do that?” In many sessions rarely if ever was the question “Why do you do this?” asked.为了表明思维方式的不同,我来举个例子。我曾经在一家专门为高速船舶提供推进系统的公司工作,那家公司曾经针对中国船厂的客户们举办了许多大型训练课程。在一间坐满200人的课室中每一个人都很认真地听讲,同时他们也会提出很多的问题,然而所有的问题都是类似于“你们怎样做这个的?”、“你们怎样做那个的?”,却很少有人会问“为什么你们会这样做?”How come?为什么?These were not “dumb” students. Any one of them could pass a written examination.他们不是“蠢”学生。他们每个人都能通过笔试呀。(译:这位哥们儿还是挺客观的。)It is a question of value and educational background.这是价值观和教育背景方面的问题。Engineering schools in China tend to focus on rote memorization. An instructor lectures you are given a book and you memorize the information. You take a test. VERY seldom is independent thought or research encouraged or rewarded. It is not valued. There are cultural reasons behind this way of thinking. You are not supposed to question those of higher age. Or higher status. You rely on those people to tell you the truth to get along in life.中国的工科学校注重于死记硬背。那里的老师给你一本书并让你背里面的知识点,然后去参加考试。很少鼓励独立思考或独自研究。因为不被看重。其实这种思维的背后是文化方面的原因。不允许对年龄更长或地位更高的人提出质疑。你依靠那些人告诉你在生活中和睦相处的道理。This mentality exists not just in education but in the workforce and the government. Add politics into the mix and in China politics is always present. Perhaps hidden or behind the scenes but always there.这种心态不止存在于教育过程中,还有工作岗位和政府里。而且政治掺杂其中,在中国,政治无处不在。或隐藏起来,或在幕后,但的的确确就在那里。Another example in shipbuilding. I had a project where there was a problem with the gearbox coupling. The technician went aboard and simply replaced the coupling. He saw that the shaft was not mounted correctly which is what caused the failure. Yet he said nothing.另外一个例子是在造船行业。我有一个造船的项目,但在变速箱的离合存在一点问题。技术员到船上来后简单的将离合器进行了调换。他发现是由于轴杆没有正确安装而造成的问题。但他却什么也没有说。Why?为什么呢?Quite simply he was doing what he was told to do. He was not asked for his diagnosis as to “Why?”. A minor problem resulted in a major expense due to nobody saying anything. There is no upside to the worker for telling his boss there is a problem but there is a big downside to him if he tells his boss questioning authority and he is wrong (he will lose his job).很简单,他只是在做别人告诉他该做的事。没有人问他为什么会存在这个问题。因为没有人提出来,所以使得一个很小的问题造成了很大的损失。对工人来讲,给领导指出问题对他自己并没有好处,但如果他告诉了老板,质疑了权威,那他就是错的(可能会丢掉工作)。China has had remarkable growth over the last three decades. It is still growing. Still changing every day. There has probably never been such rapid change in the history of the entire world. The population is smart resourceful and culturally very much goal-oriented (whatever that goal may be).在过去的三十年里,中国取得了巨大的进步。现在它还在发展,每天都在变化。可能在整个世界的历史上都没有哪个国家有如此快的发展速度。那里的人聪明、智慧、有文化素养,而且对目标非常专注(无论是什么样的目标)。There is still a long way to go.(他们)还有很长的路要走。The way things are done has helped China grow the way that it has grown. There is now a middle class. There is now traffic. There is now the crime that comes with income inequality. There is modern healthcare. China has received the bad that accompanies the good.中国做事的方式已经帮助了中国以自己的方式成长。现在他们有中产阶级,有很好的交通,有随着收入不平等带来的犯罪,也有现代化的医疗保健。伴随着好的事情坏的事情在中国也已经出现。It is now up to China as to how to meet these new challenges.现在到了中国思考如何应对这些挑战的时候。Nonetheless back to the original question regardless of what you may think you know about China those perceptions WILL change good or bad once you actually visit.尽管如此,回到最初的问题,不管你认为你所知道的中国是什么样,无论好的还是坏的,一旦你真正到了中国,那些观念都将会改变。------------------------------------------------Robbie Jena Industrial Ecosystems and Strategy ArchitectRobbie Jena 工业生态系统和战略建筑师Written Nov 10Got this lix in the email. China all over will be better than USA in another 30 years. Long agolike in 1983 China Government wanted to improve to the next generation. It was tough. Luckily I was a part in that from USA that implemented Basic Industrial Ecosystems. And today you see the growth.在电子邮件中收到这个。中国在未来30年将比美国更好。 1983年中国政府想要提升下一代。这是一件艰难的事。幸运的是,我来自美国,实施基本工业生态系统,参与了那个时代的一部分。今天你看到了它的成长。The catch is in 1984 I tried to sell that to India but they did not want it…simply because they did not think China will make great with it. And same thing happen to USSR then too.意想不到的情况发生在1984年,我试图把想法卖给印度,但他们不想要...仅仅是因为他们认为中国用它不会做出一番伟业。同样的事情那时也发生在了苏联。That is how cookie crumbles on Earth. Any way China will do great…after all I was there in the growth path… It took a village …you know…这就是为什么饼干在地球上容易碎。中国用任何方式都会做很棒...毕竟我在那里一路跟着它的成长路径...它改变了一个村庄...你知道的...------------------------------------------------Aya IlanWritten TueI experienced quite a shock when I went to a summer course at BLCU in Beijing a few years ago. In Israel we generally view China as a quickly developing country where technology is ubiquitous and people are mostly educated except for the countryside. I definitely did not expect the lack of sanitation and general conditions in a large city like Beijing. This is not the fault of the people or Beijing but my own fault for holding such incorrect ideas regarding China. However I think this experience helped me understand China better.几年前我去北京的北京语言大学学习夏天课程时,我感到非常震惊。在以色列,我们一般认为中国是一个快速发展的国家,技术普遍存在,除了农村地区之外人们大多受过教育。我绝对没有想到在一个如北京一样的大城市会缺乏卫生和一般条件。这不是人民或者北京的过错,而是我对中国持有错误的观念。但我认为这次经历帮助我更好地了解中国。------------------------------------------------Sammo Stoffel Marley Lived in China for a number of years (Hangzhou).Written Dec 8After the years I spent in China I am both less impressed by and less worried about China. I also recognize the country as being far more diverse than I originally realized even among the Han majority.While I remain fascinated by the place and I maintain an academic appreciation for many aspects of China… I also learned to see through the many facades present throughout the Sinosphere. I came to understand the difference between cosmetic development and real development. I also came to realize that Chinese civilization and my own civilization aren’t that different - it’s just that we’re so wedded to the notion that “East is East West is West and never the twain shall meet” thus both Chinese and Westerners (in my case) have a tendency to think and speak as if China and the community of Western nations are essentially different planets.There’s much I like about China and there’s much I don’t care for. I choose to enjoy the good (in my view) while understanding why I don’t like the bad (in my view). When the conversation demands respectful honesty I provide it.To put it succinctly while I welcome increased investment between the U.S. and China I also understand why when Haier first opened a plant in the U.S. the Chinese managers they brought in proved very unpopular and were soon sent back replaced by U.S. managers.在我生活在中国这么多年之后,我并没有对中国留下深刻印象和感到担忧,同时,我意识到这个国家远比我原本想象中的更加多元化,即便是在汉族中也是如此。我为中国这个地方深深着迷,同时我坚持以一种学术的欣赏角度全方位的看中国... 我同时学习了通过整个华语圈去看各个方面的中国。我尝试去理解真实的发展和虚假发展之间的不同。我更意识到,其实中国文明和我自己的文明之间并没有什么不同-我们只是对于“西方就是西方东方就是东方,两者永远不会在一起”这样的概念过于固执,因此中国人和西方人(对我而言)都认为并且说中国和西方社会国家在本质上是不同的星球。这有我很多喜欢中国的地方,也有我很多不喜欢的地方。 我很喜欢这里的食物(个人认为)虽然我明白为什么我不喜欢不好的食物。 当人际交往需要尊重和诚实的时候,我会提供。简单来说虽然我欢迎增大中美之间的投资额,但我同时明白,为什么那时候海尔进入美国,中国来的经理并不受欢迎,并且被很快送了回去,然后由美国经理代替。------------------------------------------------【五毛网】
(如果觉得五毛网不错的记得帮我们多多推广分享一下)五毛网
本文仅代表作者个人观点。 请支持五毛网,转发请注明本文链接: 责任编辑:}

我要回帖

更多关于 外国人对中国菜的看法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信