更新时间:
软件等级:
官方网站:
运行环境:WinAll, WinXP
软件厂商:
顶好评:50%
同类相关软件
4.7M/中文/10.05.2M/中文/6.63.0M/中文/7.53.4M/中文/10.03.8M/中文/10.0
3.0.5无cd无限蓝p闪版是基于3.0.5正式版修改的,主要将技能修改为无cd,魔法值为无限,以及p键全图飞,玩起来更加刺激,赶快来绿色资源网下载体验吧!修改说明技能无CD无限蓝按键盘“P”,可全地图闪烁地图安装方法1)后缀为 W3X 的是冰封王座(TFT)的地图。2)后缀为 W3M 的是混乱之治(ROC)的地图)。3)后缀为 W3X 请放到Maps\Download\ 目录下,进入游戏后选择此地图即可。4)后缀为 W3N 的是战役包请放在魔兽争霸Campaigns\ 目录下。其他版本推荐
授权:免费软件 WinAll, WinXP大小:1.7M语言:中文
神之墓地3.0.6删除了一些人物,增加两个隐藏英雄-无敌泰坦萨格拉斯和剑圣,只要专属用户才可使用,修复了已知BUG,更多更新内容,来绿色资源网下载体验吧!
地图简介地图名字:神之墓地3.0.6正式版
地图类型:
修改地图:涛涛秀
地图语言:
授权:免费软件 WinAll, WinXP大小:2.8M语言:中文
神之墓地3.0.5贺岁版2015是魔兽经典防守地图《神之墓地》的最新版本。由于玩家反映3.0.4版剧情太少了,所有3.0.5贺岁版新增了剧情--了昊天与逍遥子的剧情,妖皇与君无邪的剧情,地图内容得到了极大的丰富,玩家选择性更多了,赶快下载体验吧!
地图简介地图名字
隐藏英雄密码:妖灵:迷失的妖灵从沉睡中醒来寒冰精灵:唤醒沉睡的愤怒精灵
猜你喜欢 神之墓地魔兽地图
神之墓地是魔兽争霸中一款非常经典的防守地图。地图结合了元素,你需要做的就是想尽一切办法守住基地。神之墓地的版本比较多,绿色资源网小编为玩家们整理出了一些比较热门的版本,包括神之墓地.神之墓地..神之墓地.
魔兽争霸已经面试多年了,如果说你小时候没玩过魔兽争霸,那么你一定就会像现在不会玩一样被人用异样的眼神来看你。魔兽争霸冰封王座玩家简称是由美国暴雪公司出品的一款即时战略游戏,它是魔兽争霸系列的第三代作品
其他版本下载
神之墓地3.0.5无cd无限蓝p闪版 附隐藏英雄密码
软件无法下载或下载后无法使用,请点击报错,谢谢!
请描述您所遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正,谢谢!
*必填项,请输入内容
本类下载排行
1.91 7.62 3.53 9.54 3.65 5.66 10.07 6.98 4.09 2.510 1.811 3.312 1.713 2.014 2.515
本类精品软件
27.8M/中文/7.8706KB/中文/7.5127.9M/中文/6.624.7M/中文/10.08.0M/中文/10.01004KB/中文/10.0373M/中文/7.5
装机必备软件
本类集合软件拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3a1ffb-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器&|&┆┆┆┆&&
作者:官网|时间: 14:40:50
军团再临广播剧《萨格拉斯之墓》第三章神墓之怒
摘要:暴雪推出广播剧“萨格拉斯之墓”作为军团再临的序曲,由Robert Brooks编写,由Steven Pacey讲述,中文版演播者刘北辰。
  我们很高兴地宣布,推出广播剧"萨格拉斯之墓"作为军团再临的序曲,由Robert Brooks编写,由Steven Pacey讲述,中文版演播者刘北辰。
视频加载中,请稍候...
  你也可以通过以下途径听到:
英文版文本内容:
The Tomb of Sargeras
By Robert Brooks
Part Three: The Tomb's Fury
  Colossal waves of energy crashed together, spinning into a bulging vortex of arcane and fel power. The massive chamber pitched and heaved, torrents of fire billowing through it, yet Khadgar and Gul'dan did not waver, did not flinch, did not even blink.
  Instead, Khadgar smiled, showing teeth. His arms his chin was raised. There was no trickery here. Just an endless rush of pure, raw power.
  Where their fury collided, fire erupted. The air itself threatened to ignite. If it did, everything inside the tomb would be destroyed. Including Khadgar. Including Gul'dan.
  And neither one was backing down.
  —GUL'DAN, STOP THIS.—
  That hated voice again. Kil'jaeden. Gul'dan bellowed, "Stay out of this!"
  —OBEY ME.WITHDRAW.—
  "I can kill him!" Gul'dan raged.
  Khadgar grinned, sweat beginning to shine on his forehead. "Who is that, Gul'dan? Who holds your leash?" Gul'dan responded with a wordless roar, hurling even more power at the archmage. Sparks flew, but Khadgar deflected the energy with a hoarse laugh. "Which of your masters have we not slain yet?"
  Kil'jaeden's voice gripped Gul'dan's mind.
  —END THIS!NEITHER OF YOU CAN DIE THIS DAY.—
  "What?!"
  —DO IT NOW!—
  It was it was an ultimatum. Gul'dan would obey, or he would find himself cut off from the Legion. Immediately.
  So he obeyed. Gul'dan flung his arms wide, spreading his power into a thin sheet of pure fel fire. Khadgar's attack smashed through it, but as the sheet collapsed, it unleashed a blinding explosion of light. Khadgar shielded his eyes. When the glare faded, Gul'dan was gone.
  Khadgar straightened and brushed off his shoulders. Threads on his robe had begun to smolder.
  "I know you're still here, Gul'dan," he said. "You have nowhere else to go."
  Gul'dan skulked in the shadows. The little trick he had used against the Watchers would keep Khadgar from physically seeing him, but Gul'dan knew the archmage had other ways to find him. "I cannot finish your task without his sensing it," Gul'dan quietly said to Kil'jaeden. "Let me kill him."
  —HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO CLAIM VICTORY. THAT WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US.LATER.—
  Gul'dan had no idea what that meant. But now he knew the Burning Legion had plans for Khadgar as well.
  And that led to interesting questions. Do they truly believe they can turn him? If they succeed, will they have any need of me? Treason once again sounded quite appealing.
  Gul'dan kept moving through the darkness. Khadgar was beginning to cast out glowing arcane orbs, banishing the shadows bit by bit.
  He was also filling the chamber with words. "How important are you, Gul'dan? Is it Kil'jaeden who commands you? Or just one of his lapdogs?"
  His voice seemed to come from every stone at once. A clever idea. It disguised his location. Gul'dan quickly worked out how to imitate that. A small touch of fel, and his own voice boomed throughout the chamber. "Khadgar, I never thanked you for your help. The Iron Horde would have been difficult to cut down on my own. You and your friends were most useful," he said.
  Khadgar laughed. "Yes, and it all ended so well for you. I'll provide you with that sort of help anytime." He spun, and a blast of fire zeroed in on Gul'dan. Stone pillars evaporated, and rocks tumbled from the ceiling, rumbling down like an avalanche.
  Gul'dan did not move, letting the chaos settle. The attack had missed only by a few paces. Maybe he hadn't cloaked himself as well as he had hoped… But after a moment, Khadgar turned away. A lucky guess, nothing more.
  Gul'dan had a clear shot at Khadgar's back, yet he was forbidden to take it. This was absurd. Perhaps he would be allowed to make a mistake in the heat of battle. Kil'jaeden might be furious, but he still needs me, he thought. When the moment was right, Gul'dan would test his theory.
  Until then, he needed to hurry along this task. No more fumbling around with each step. "Kil'jaeden, tell me what's in this tomb and how to unleash it," Gul'dan whispered.
  There was silence. And then, finally, Kil'jaeden relented.
  —LISTEN CAREFULLY.—
  He did. As Kil'jaeden spoke, Gul'dan couldn't stop a smile from twisting his lips.
  Khadgar slowly walked around the center of the chamber, making no effort to mask his footsteps. This area was massive. Rows of pillars stretched into the darkness, faintly glowing from half-awakened runes. There was no end to the places where Gul'dan could hide. It would be easier to draw him out than to hunt him among the shadows.
  "Are you frightened, Gul'dan?" There was no response. Khadgar hoped each word, each step, was like a dagger piercing the warlock' Gul'dan had not seemed pleased by the order to retreat. Is the Burning Legion guiding him that closely? Khadgar kept his voice light. "Have you ever had to personally defeat a prepared adversary? Someone who knows exactly what you are? Your other self certainly never did. He campaigned from Draenor to Azeroth and laid waste to entire cities, yet he always had others do that sort of dirty work for him. This must be so uncomfortable for you."
新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
职业大厅:
新增内容: |
新团队本:
专业技能:
相关报道:
11:19:50 10:57:28 15:06:22 12:42:04 21:29:21 19:40:08 18:18:26 17:42:55
Copyright &
SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved
不再自动弹出收藏的论坛
《神之墓地》2.6C经验总结
《》2.6C经验总结  1.忘情生死录除了拿信物已经没有用,在a还能用邪帝刷永久属性。    2.不知道你这个什么意思,召唤的话,半神法则后靠近血饮就会对话了。    3.鼻涕纸用来升级,说离天书不远了,估计骗人的,我用作弊,复制了几百个鼻涕都拿不到书。    4.首先弄贯穿真:拿着贯穿-永恒诅咒一直刷怪,有几率变成真。  传说真:拿着传说-魄之力量被昊天攻击,有几率变成真  靠近老人拿到神力结晶,并且已经领悟半神法则,带这3样东西自动合成  注意:真武器只有一把,别人弄到了,你就没的弄了    5.还没人成过神,原因应该是作者本来就没做这个触发,准神的话600级买第2本8000木头的天书吃掉就可以。
近期游戏热闻}

我要回帖

更多关于 萨格拉斯 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信