失眠先生 用英语先生怎么说怎么说

失眠了,英语怎么表达?
来源:英语老师刘江华
    1. I couldn't fall asleep last night.  我昨晚睡不着。  2. I was awake all night.  我彻夜未眠。  3. I was up all night.  我一整晚都没睡。  4. I didn't sleep all night because I was worrying about my exams.  我因为担心考试一整晚没睡着。  5. I've been suffering from insomnia.  我近来饱受失眠之苦。  6. I didn't close my eyes until early this morning.  我一直到凌晨才睡着。  7. I tossed and turned in bed all night.  我一整晚辗转难眠。  8. Sleeping pills somehow didn't work for me last night.  昨晚不知怎么搞的安眠药好象对我没用。  9. I was counting sheep all night.  我一整晚都在数羊。  10. I guess I drank too much coffee. I was wide-awake all night.  我想我可能是喝了太多咖啡,一整晚都很清醒。  内容出自微信素材实战英语口语交流  实战英语口语交流  微信公众号:practiceEnglish  每日分享美剧俚语,英语口语交流群,英语美文阅读,四六级学习资料分享,英语美语思维方法,关注微信公众号,每日学习。
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动当前位置: &
求翻译:先生,我有什么可以帮助你的 英语怎么说是什么意思?
先生,我有什么可以帮助你的 英语怎么说
问题补充:
先生怎么说
President, I can help you in English how to say
Sir, what do I have to help your English How do you say
Gentleman, how do I have any to be possible to help your English to say
正在翻译,请等待...
President, what can I help you in English how to say
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
失眠中 英语怎么说
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
be in insomniabe sleepless
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sb be sleepless
in the status of
unsleeping
unable to sleep be sleepless
Insomnia in the
扫描下载二维码失眠英语怎么说?
失眠英语怎么说?
09-10-13 &
失眠 [shī mián]
insomnia短语1. 失眠患者2. 失眠症 insomnia例句: I had a nightmare last night, and lost sleep.         昨夜我作了个恶梦,失眠了。1. 我夜里经常失眠。  I can't sleep nights.2. 怎么样可以很好的治疗失眠?  How can you treat insomnia very well?3. 如何解决失眠的问题?  How to solve insomnious problem?
请登录后再发表评论!
很多说法,以下从易到难.I can't/couldn't sleep well these days.I have/had been lost sleep these days.I have/had been losing sleep these days. I can/could hardly fall asleep these days.    I was frequently/often/always wakeful these days.I was frequently/often/always sleepless these days.I am/was having trouble sleeping these days.I have/had trouble with sleeping these days.I have/had trouble with falling asleep these days.I am suffering from insomnia these days.
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 失眠的英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信