Look,what___those 绝对可爱childrenn__there

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
给所用词的适当形式填空1.Look!It is___(us)school2.Do you know ___(who) book it is3.___(they)names are Jim and Bill4.Those___(child)are my____(claeemate)5.__(she)blouse is purple6.How many ___(baby)aer there on the bed7.Those big ___(box)are over there8.--Are you American--No,we are__(China)9.What__(he) address?10.There__(be)some money and two flowers on the table
表温柔心性
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
ourwhoseTheirchildren classmatesHerbabies(顺便说一句,后面那个单词拼错了,是are)boxesChineseis hisare
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ourwhoseTheirchildren classmatesHerbabiesboxesChinesehisis
ourwhoseTheirchildren classmatesHerbabiesboxesChinesehisis
1.Look!It is our school 2.Do you know
whose book it is 3.Their names are Jim and Bill 4.Those children are my classmates. 5.Her blouse is purple 6.How many
babies are there ...
1.our2.whose3.their4.children,classmates5.her6.babies7.boxes8.Chinese9.is his10.are大小写你要自己注意下哦~
1.our 2.whose 3.Their 4.children classmates 5.Her 6.babies7.boxes 8.Chinese 9.is his 10.are
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
A:what are you doing in the park B:I am looking at the children___volleyballA.plays B. are playing C.playing D.to play 选B还是C?
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
C.playing [动名词]
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"When you have 50 shots and one goal you can go back and look at it and maybe there's too many shots from the perimeter and not getting to the good second chances and the rebounds, " said Ottawa's Zack Smith.
Look, I think if you go back and look at -- there was an article I think around the Christmas holidays that demonstrated that roughly there had been very little to no job growth in the past decade.
"What'll be most interesting and most astonishing is if four years from now we look back and say, 'There were no weapons of mass destruction, ' and what we'll say then is that 'Saddam Hussein had to be the stupidest leader that ever existed, '" said Defense Policy Board member Ken Adelman.
For this allows us, provides an excuse to, go back and look at whether there have been any other inventions in his pieces over the years.
You can go back and look at a chart and see every time there is a huge Japanese currency yen move that there is a rippling effect and those that take it on the chin are usually those that invested in stocks and emerging markets.
Let not history look back on this day and say there, on that date, America surrendered the rule of law.
"They did give an apology but as the session went on, I think they were drawing back from that and saying, look, there were events beyond our control, " John McFall, the committee chair, told me afterwards.
While I greatly valued the opportunity to work at such an impactful organization and I look back fondly on my time there, I knew in my heart of hearts that it was time for me to start a new career chapter.
"I think this is the right time to sort out Europe's problems, sort out the eurozone problem, defend your national interest, and look to the opportunities there may be in the future to repatriate powers back to Britain - and obviously the idea of some limited treaty change in the future might give us that opportunity, " he told a news conference.
The police will still go back and look and the FBI is very good at going back at looking - you know, is there something that we should've done that we didn't or could've done better?
But then I look back at the last two earnings reporting seasons, and there is cause for concern.
The consumer champion said it would include a look back at the week's big news stories and there would be phone-ins with different experts on hand to answer listeners' questions.
Still, if you step back and look at all the confusing statistics combined, there is marked evidence that it pays to get a college degree, and given the new NACE report, some good news for those who find jobs in their field of study.
"When we're 70 or 80 years old, we'll look back on this century and say: 'I was there with Stanley Kubrick, "' Cruise said.
Now that you've left and you look back on your time in Iraq, is there something that you have a clearer vision about in terms of your reporting?
So, look, there will be plenty of time for the political sparring and the back-and-forth.
And in a war, there's a lot of — there's a lot of tactical decisions that historians will look back and say he shouldn't of done that.
As President Obama stands with anti-gun lawmakers on the steps of the Capitol arguing that all those Americans over there are the problem, perhaps open-minded people would look back and forth and see the truth.
If you look at the Middle East, there are wars and conflict that are rooted in arguments going back a thousand years.
Secondly, as I said a moment ago, I think if you look back at -- and again, some of which this administration wasn't here for -- there have been management and board of directors changes in the past.
And insisting there is "no more looking back, " he will urge activists to look forward to "the better future that we are building for our children".
And it is rather remarkable to hear some of the critics out there question Senator Hagel and whether or not he should have this position when you look back at what those very same members of the Senate said effusively in praise of Senator Hagel just a few years ago.
The NBA has geared back its use of instant replay and the process seems to go seamlessly, so the NCAA could look there.
There are still things to look forward to along the way back: proboscis monkeys, kingfishers, hornbills and crocodiles.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 happy children s day 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信