上传于||文档简介
&&t​a​y​l​o​r​的​采​访​英​文​稿​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文大全_Taylor Swift问鼎全美奖“年度最佳艺人”_沪江英语
分类学习站点
Taylor Swift问鼎全美奖“年度最佳艺人”
编辑点评:来看看Taylor Swift获得全美奖“年度最佳艺人”后的表现吧——直呼“Oh My God",还对粉丝说“Please Never Change”。小编觉得这个真性情的小妮子实在是太可爱了!
Less than two weeks after scoring the top prize at the Country Music Association Awards, Taylor Swift took home the night's biggest honor, artist of the year, at the American Music Awards.刚刚获得&乡村音乐协会奖&最高奖项不到两周的Taylor Swift又在&全美音乐奖&把当晚最大的荣誉&&&最佳年度艺人&收入囊中。
The award was Swift's third of the evening -- she had previously won favorite country female artist and favorite country album -- but she appeared shocked when her name was called for the big prize.这个奖已是Swift当晚拿到的第三个奖了&&之前她还获得了&最受欢迎乡村女歌手&和&最佳乡村音乐专辑&&&但是当听到这么一个大奖颁给自己时,她还是表现出了极大的震惊。
&This is the craziest thing that has ever happened to me!& an
Taylor said. &Fans, please never change. I can't believe this is happening to me!& Repeating &Oh my God& numerous times, Taylor thanked her fans , as well as her friend Selena Gomez.&这是发生在我身上最疯狂的一件事了!&不敢相信事实的Taylor说:&喜欢我的粉丝们,请你们不离不弃。我真不敢相信这个奖会落到我头上!&她重复了N次&我的天呐&,并多次感谢自己的歌迷和好朋友Selena Gomez。
Adele was also a three-time winner on Sunday night's , but two of her awards -- favorite adult contemporary artist and favorite pop/rock female artist -- weren't given out on camera. On camera, she won for favorite pop/rock album for her multi-million-selling
&21&, but sadly wasn't able to be there to accept it, since she's recovering from vocal cord surgery.Adele也是周日当晚电视广播的三大奖项的赢家,但是其中两个奖项&&&最受欢迎当代成人艺术家&和&最受欢迎流行/摇滚女歌手&&&并没有在镜头前颁发。在电视上颁发给她的是&最受欢迎流行/摇滚专辑&(疯狂畅销数百万的《21》),但很可惜她没能亲自去领奖,因为刚做完声带手术的她正在疗养恢复中。
Other winners included Rihanna and Beyonce -- both of whom accepted their awards via video message, since they weren't there -- plus Lady Antebellum, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars and Hot Chelle Rae, who was named
New Artist of the Year. In addition, Katy Perry was given a special award of achievement for being the first woman ever to score five 1 hits from a single album. The only other artist who had ever done that was Michael Jackson.获奖者还包括了Rihanna和Beyonce(因为二人都未亲临现场,所以他们通过视频接受了奖项),以及Lady Antebellum, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars和获得了&年度最具潜力新人奖&的Hot Chelle Rae。另外,Katy Perry成为了第一位获得特别奖项&一专五冠奖&的女歌手。在她之前只有Michael Jackson拿过此奖。
The closing number was an over-the-top performance by LMFAO, who turned the Nokia L.A. Live Theatre into a giant dance club with a
of &Party Rock Anthem& and &Sexy and I Know It& that featured guest appearances by Justin Bieber and David Hasselhoff.压轴曲由LMFAO带来High翻全场的表演,他们和Justin Bieber、David Hasselhoff联袂演绎的《Party Rock Anthem》和《Sexy and I Know It》两首歌曲的串烧,把整个洛杉矶诺基亚剧院都变成了一个大舞池。
Of note, Adam Lambert returned to the AMA stage Sunday night for the first time since his
sexy performance on the show in 2009 caused him to be banned from the network for a brief time. 值得一提的是,Adam Lambert 这次也重返舞台。在2009年的全美音乐奖颁奖现场,他曾因为表演尺度太大,而遭到一段时间的网络封杀。『RED』求写关于霉霉的英文三分钟演讲稿!_taylor吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:698,519贴子:
『RED』求写关于霉霉的英文三分钟演讲稿!收藏
英文不好,大神快来!霉镇~
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
来人噜!本人处女贴惹。。。嫑沉
同英语渣,帮顶OVO
我演讲过还有ppt
Do you know Taylor Swift? She is a famous singer and actress in America.Taylor started singing, playing a guitar, and songwriting at a very young age. Taylor catch every chance to show her talents .At the age of 10, Taylor began writing songs and singing them around her hometown. When she was 12 years old, she devoted an entire summer to writing a novel.Taylor became the first country singer ever to have two singles reach number one on the pop chart. Taylor not only sing the songs , she has also written every song on the album. Taylor is so successful at such a young age, she is also the youngest singer ever to win a Country Music Award for Entertainer of the Year. She is known around the world by her music. Taylor has said that &If you listen to my albums, it’s like reading my diary.& For example, &Fifteen& was written about her high school life. She says &My goal is to never write songs that my fans can't relate to.& From now on, Taylor has won a lot of awards. She has won over
it looks great
Do you know Taylor Swift? She is a famous singer and actress in America.Taylor started singing, playing a guitar, and songwriting at a very young age. Taylor catch every chance to show her talents .At the age of 10, Taylor began writing songs and singing them around her hometown. When she was 12 years old, she devoted an entire summer to writing a novel.Taylor became the first country singer ever to have two singles reach number one on the pop chart. Taylor not only sing the songs , she has also written every song on the album. Taylor is so successful at such a young age, she is also the youngest singer ever to win a Country Music Award for Entertainer of the Year. She is known around the world by her music. Taylor has said that &If you listen to my albums, it’s like reading my diary.& For example, &Fifteen& was written about her high school life. She says &My goal is to never write songs that my fans can't relate to.& From now on, Taylor has won a lot of awards. She has won over
希望能够帮忙!加油!如果有文法错误,请指正~Good morning / afternoon everyone. When someone gives you negative or even unreasonable comments, what would you do? Well, maybe some people would let those criticisms bring them down. But, for Taylor Swift, she has another way to deal with that. Swift said, “People can say whatever they want about us at any time and we cannot control that. The only thing we can control is our reaction to it.” So, she just chose to shake it off. That means we should not worry too much. Instead, we should hold our head high and be ourselves. As you can see that, “Shake It Off”is not just a song, but also her attitude. What she also believes in, is to evolve and take challenges from time to time. She started her career as a country singer. In her previous albums, she wrote most of the songs on her own. What’s more, a lot of them are worldwide hits, such as“You Belong With Me” and “Love Story”. Indeed, she is a talented songwriter. However, she then realised that she could not make the same album twice. She could not limit herself. She could not think too much about what genres her songs fall into. Therefore, she tried to collaborate with other songwriters and to make some new sounds. Songs like “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and “I Knew You Were Trouble” are great examples. Taylor Swift really makes an effort to experiment some new music. As a person under spotlight, she would face pressures every step she takes. It is impossible for her not to care about what the critics will say, what the fans will think. But more importantly, she writes songs to express her feelings and let people relate to.She knows people who love her will support her all the way. Her music may change, but her faith will stay the same. That’s why she is true to herself and fearless to take risks. Her story has reminded me that, if people comment on you because they want you to be good, you should take their advice. But if people just attack you or hate you for no reason, you can simply shake it off. Worrying cannot make things better. A positive mind can. Last but not least, I hope that Taylor Swift has inspired all of you to believe in yourself, and don’t let anyone stop you from your dreams. Thank you.
LZ求演讲稿为什么还要发一堆的图- -
多年一线经验大师亲自传授,小班教学,生产实验环境,3月学习=2年工作经验
do u know “taylor is swift”
写好了,我自己写的,自己准备演讲了
还有出生地和混血儿不会翻译
....为什么不自己写,既然是自己喜欢的明星,怎么样都可以写一点东西出来吧
——来自 诺基亚 Lumia 920
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一篇介绍taylorswift的英文文章是演讲稿要有个人经历和品质
我是___412
很简短,看行不行.Taylor Swift has been singing all her life,motivated by her grandmother,who was a professional opera singer.She began performing locally around her town and county at the age of ten,and at age 11 sang the national anthem before a Philadelphia 76ers game.By the time she was 12,she had picked up the guitar and began practicing four hours each day,until her fingers started to bleed.Swift's parents began to support her music,and recognized her talent,perseverance,and budding future as a professional musician.The family began making regular visits to Nashville,TN,where Swift would perform casually and meet with songwriters in the area.The family decided to move to an outlying Nashville suburb,which accelerated Swift's career.While performing at a showcase at Nashville's Bluebird Café,Swift caught the eye of music industry veteran Scott Borchetta.He had plans to create a new label and decided Swift was one of the first acts he wanted to sign.Still a high school student fascinated by love (which she uses as her muse),she released her debut single,"Tim McGraw," in August 2006,followed by a self-titled album that October.
您是从哪找到这篇文章的
介绍泰勒的一个音乐网站上面的,如果要找更多的资料,建议用谷歌英文搜索,例如introduction of taylor swift,刚搜到一篇基本资料的,结合一个看如何:
There is not many people out there that haven't heard of Taylor Swift. She is a talented young artist that is a singer and songwriter who is adored by many with her stunning long blond ringlets that make her stand out from the rest.
Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989. She started singing, playing a guitar, and songwriting at a very young age. Taylor started off showing her talents at fairs and wherever she would get the chance. Her parents moved from her home in Pennsylvania to Tennessee so she could pursue her career. There Swift was able to sign her first record deal with a new record label before the age of sixteen. After that it didn't take long before everyone was hearing her music.
Her music sounds both county and pop, winning her countless diversified awards. Taylor Swift became the first country singer ever to have two singles reach number one on the pop chart.
"Fearless", Taylor Swift's second album, has spent more weeks at number one on Billboard's Top 200 chart than any other album this decade. Not only does Taylor Swift sing the songs on her album, she also has written or co-written every song on the album. If that isn't enough accomplished at such a young age, she also is the youngest singer ever to win a Country Music Award for Entertainer of the Year.
She is known around th her fans can't get enough of Taylor Swift.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 taylor swift歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信