用教师的办公室为题,写一篇不秋天的句子少于30字字的作文,英语。

以“My class ”为题写一篇30词_40词左右的英语作文提示:班级人数;同学间相处的情况以及每门学科的老师的情况等
釉灥沦縓婴伇
my classmy class is like a big family.i love it very much.in the big family has my favourite teachers and my lovely classmates.the fllowing is something aboout my class.in the class time,we all listen to the teachers carefully,after class ,we play together.sometimes the teachers will take part in our activities.in our part time ,we will do something meaningful,such as listen to the music,drawing pictures,makeing some cards and so on.after school ,we often go home together if we have the same way to go .so ,i think our class is not only a class ,but a big family.this is my class,a big family,i love it forever.我的班级我的班级就像是一个大家庭,我非常喜欢它,在这个大家庭里有我最喜欢的老师,有可爱的同学们,下面是一些关于我们班的事情.在上课时间,所有的同学都会认真听讲,下课后,我们一起玩耍,有时,我们的老师也会加入我们的活动.在我们的业余时间,我们会做一些很有意义的事,比如听音乐,画画,做卡片还有很多.放学后,我们同路的同学通常都会一起回去,所以,我认为我们的班级不仅仅是一个班级,而是一个大家庭.这就是我的班级,一个大家庭,我永远都爱它.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i'm a student.there are 38 desks and chairs in my classroom. and there are 6 windows on the wall. 38 students are in my class.my chinese teacher is miss gu ,my english teacher is miss feng and my math teacher is miss li.i like my class very much .welcome .come to my class.
扫描下载二维码以My English Teacher 为题目的30字英语作文我们的老师姓隋是男的是在30字以上的就行!有能力的大哥、大姐,
She graduated in 2006 with the Beijing Normal University, after graduating from school you have been working, she's tall high, sweet voice and likes to sing dance, can speak fluent English. Her love for students, students of the strict requirements of her hard work, lively and interesting classes. In her with the help of you and the students learning English have achieved great progress.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文。_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文。
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢亲,老师要我们写一篇英语作文.要求:以When I Grow Up(当我长大)为题,写自己的梦想,8句话.比如说你想去哪里,做什么之类的,不用太好,毕竟我才五年级,
dtEQ20UN35
When I grow up, I will be more independent and be more responsible. I will be an English teacher and work hard. I will have my own house with a small beautiful garden. I will leave a little money for myself and give the rest to the poor so that there will be less children who drop off the school. I will travel around and be a volunteer teacher in Europe or North America so that lots of people know more about China and I will be travel as well. 看不懂的词欢迎追问,望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 以感动为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信