可是我看到一些很难得专业的,大家翻译的不亦乐乎。
UID 2510115
阅读权限 25
Glad to hear from you again.
We are in common with you about the quality, no cracks accepted in the products
though the surface might be good
It's a pity you have shut down your factory in MA. We're glad to know that you
can supply us our anual demands.
We appreciate it very much for the free samples. Please send 'em in CFS to save some freight.
And the most important thing, please quote us FOB Qingdao price.
UID 2510115
阅读权限 25
翻译完了,但是对你的表达表示不解。这个好象是一个外国人要表达的东西,却要中国人翻译成英语? FOB 青岛是表示你们要出口。你到底是进口还是出口?
UID 184074
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
回复 #3 littlemole 的帖子
你好,谢谢你的翻译 。我们是进口。真不好意思我搞错了 ,应该是FOB&&MA ,谢谢了。
UID 184074
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
回复 #4 littlemole 的帖子
好人好报哈
UID 2319097
积分 21535
福步币 13 块
阅读权限 80
非常高兴能够再次收到你的来信。
We are pleased to receive your letter.
关于对于产品质量的认识我们的观点是一致的,产品绝对不能有裂纹,产品的表面看起来是
我们很伤心的听到你们MA的工厂关闭了。
With reference to the same idea about the quality of the products,but there is no crack with products.They look very good in appearance,but we are very sad to hear that your factory is falling down.
我们很高兴的听到,你们可以提供我们每年所需要的数量。
We are very happy to hear that you can provide us the quantity we need every year.
非常感谢你们可以免费提供我们样品,样品可以发拼箱,这样节约运费。
we are very thankful to provide our sample freely,the sample can be in LCL,it must be cheaper.
最后,最重要的事情请报 青岛FOB的价格
Lastly,the important thing is FOB&&price QINGDAO.
UID 1585867
积分 10980
福步币 100 块
阅读权限 80
非常高兴能够再次收到你的来信。
I am very happy to hear from you again.
我们很伤心的听到你们MA的工厂关闭了。
I totally agreed to your points of view on the product quality. There should not be any cracks and the appearance must be good.
It is sad that your MA factory is closed.
But, we are pleased to learn that you can supply what we need for every year.
It is much appreciated that you will provide free samples.&&You may send them by LCL for economic reasons.
最后,最重要的事情请报 青岛FOB的价格
Lastly, pls send us a quote for term of FOB MA.&&Thank you.
UID 2381751
阅读权限 40
菜鸟也来翻译一下~~
非常高兴能够再次收到你的来信。
Glad to receive your reply again.
我们很伤心的听到你们MA的工厂关闭了。
We have a complete agreement on the quailty of products,crack is unacceptable and the surface should be good.
Really sorry to hear that your MA factory was closed down.
While we are pleased to learn that you can meet our annual quantity.
It is much appreciated about the free samples .&&Send them by LCL to save money.
最后,最重要的事情请报 青岛FOB的价格
Lastly, most important thing,send us FOB MA please.
UID 2381751
阅读权限 40
哎呀,应该是FOB QINGDAO……漏改了
UID 184074
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
回复 #9 vanhu 的帖子
非常感谢!
UID 184074
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
回复 #10 summer-mg 的帖子
非常感谢!
UID 184074
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
回复 #8 枯叶蝶安东倪 的帖子
非常感谢!
(拓宇达国际物流)
UID 2629917
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 25
Very glad to hear from you again.
Regarding the product quality of our view is consistent, the product can not have a crack, the product's surface appears to be good
We were very sad to hear that your MA factory was closed.
We are glad to hear that you can provide us with the amount of the required number of each year.
Thank you very much, we can provide free samples, the sample can save freight LCL, such.
Finally, the most important thing to do is to quote the price of Qingdao FOB
Thank you very much for helping me.
Did not learn English really ashamed...
UID 2538824
阅读权限 0
*** 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽 查看内容可尝试用搜索引擎网页快照 ***
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-帮我翻译下英文,谢谢
帮我翻译下英文,谢谢 10
每次,你来我空间留得言,都是那么有想象的空间。有时候我也觉得悲哀,为什么不再是以前单纯的自己,变得伤感和寂寥。好像人生总是在受伤和疗伤中度过。与其说我变了,还不如说是这个社会让我变得,变得现实,也变得睿智了。今天我很不开心,发现身边朋友几乎都是假的。我们相处了三年,没有裂缝的三年,也许也会是永远的三年。因为一个人单纯的时候,他看不清身边朋友的劣质,所以他很快乐,活的很开心。有时候被欺骗或者利用,也发现不了。如果成熟了,身边朋友就会少,因为他看得清谁粗制滥造,谁虚伪成性。虽然他聪明,但是他痛苦,或者说聪明比愚蠢更愚蠢。人生总是如此,得到的永远比失去的少,因为失去的是快乐,任何物质都无法代替的快乐。

我看清了身边的朋友,所以就想起你了,请原谅。其实也是我自己的原因,所以我们疏远了很久。我们之间,也没有以前的热情了。开始像普通朋友一样,周旋着,漫无目的的聊天想让气氛不是那么尴尬,聊天的内容又是那么的干燥和乏味。年底你去澳洲,我去美国,想在一起也难,下次见面也不知道是哪个世纪了。也不知道你还记不记得我,记不记得曾经有个贝贝和你相约澳洲。

有时候想起以前的事情,只是傻傻的笑,很幸福,真的。现在的我貌似已经配不上和你做朋友了,烟酒已经贯穿了我的生活,你却纯的让我可怕,感觉到自己的无知和邪恶。

所以,让我们约在6年后的大年夜,一定要在一起,真的!
不区分大小写匿名
Every time you leave a room for me to say, so there is room for imagination. Sometimes I feel sad, why is no longer a simple before ourselves to become quiet and sad. Life always seems to heal injuries and spent. I have changed so much, might as well say that I have become a society that has become a reality, has become the wise. Today I was very upset and found that almost all of his friends leave. We have to get along for three years, did not crack the three-year, and perhaps never will be three years. A person simply because he can not see his friend&s poor, so he was very happy, very happy living. Sometimes deceive or use, is able to detect. If you are in place, would mean a loss of close friends, for he who is visible crudely, who hypocritical nature. Although he is smart, but his pain, or more clever than stupid stupid. Life is always the case, never got lost less than, as is the loss of happiness, not to replace any material happiness. 
I see friends, so think of you, please forgive me. In fact, is my own reasons, we alienated for a long time. We also do not have the passion. Started as an ordinary friend, a deal that would like to chat with the purpose of the random atmosphere is not so embarrassing, the contents of chat is so dry and boring. You go to Australia at the end, I went to the United States, would be difficult with the next meeting do not know what the century. Do not know you remember me, remember that once you have a similar Beibei and Australia. 
Sometimes think of things before, but Sha Sha&s laugh, very happy, really. Now looks like I have to be friends with you and not good enough, alcohol and tobacco has been running through my life, but you let me pure terrible, feel their own ignorance and evil. 
Therefore, let us in about 6 years later, Danian Ye must be together, really!
Every time, you come to my space to stay the speech be all space which so have imagination.Sometimes I also feel sorrow, why Be not past any more pure of oneself, become sad with desolate.Seem the life always spend in get hurt with the treatment.Would rather say than say me to change that is this society let me become, become reality, also became wise and farsighted.Today I be not very happy, detection nearby the friend be almost false.We got along with for three years, have no crannied three years, perhaps would also forever of three year.One personal pure time, he see not pure nearby friend of inferior, so he very happiness, live of very happy.Sometimes drive cheat perhaps make use of, also detection not.If mature, nearby the friend would be little, because he see pure who work carelessly, who the false become sex.Although his cleverness, he pain and sufferings, perhaps say cleverness than stupid more stupid.Life always such, get of is forever less than lose of, because of lose of is happiness, any material can&t replace of happiness.
I saw pure nearby of friend, so remind of you, beg your pardon.In fact is also my own reason, so we neglected for a long time.We, also have no past of enthusiasm.Start be like a common friend similar, go back and forth, aimless chat want to let atmosphere to isn&t so embarrassed, chat of contents again is so of dry with dull.The end of the year you go to Australia, I go to the United States, think to be together also difficult, next time meet also don&t know to be which century.Also don&t know you still record don&t remember me, record don&t remember to once have a shell shell with you mutually invite Australia.
The sometimes remind of past of affair, just silly smile, very happiness, true of.Now of my looking like have already not equal to be a friend with you, the smoke wine have already pierce through my life, you but pure of let I terrible, felling arrive oneself of stupid and improbity.
So, let we invite in 6 years of Lunar New Year&s Eve, must together, true of!
Time, you come my space to remain say, that has the imagination space. Sometimes I also think sorrowfully, why no longer was before pure, became is moved and is lonely. Probably life always in was injured and cures in the wound to pass. I have changed, the might as well said that is this society lets me becomes, becomes the reality, also became the wisdom. I am very today unhappy, discovered that the friend nearly is false. We have been together for three years, does not have the crack three years, perhaps can also be the forever three years. Because a person is pure, he cannot see clearly the friend&s inferiority, therefore he is very joyful, live is very happy. Sometimes is deceived or the use, could also not discover. If has been mature, the side friend will be few, because who he will be able to see clearly to manufacture in a rough way, who will become second nature falsely. Although he is intelligent, but his pain, intelligently stupid is or stupider. The life always so, obtains forever compared to few which loses, what because loses is joyful, any material is unable the joy which replaces. I saw clearly the friend, therefore remembered you, please forgive. Actually is also my reason, therefore we became estranged have been very long. Between us, also does not have beforehand was warm. Starts the ordinary friend to be likely same, is socializing, flaneries chats wants to let the atmosphere is not that awkward, chats the content is also such dryness and tasteless. At the end of the year you go to Australia, I go to the US, wants in together also difficult, will meet next time did not know that was which century. Also did not know that you also do remember me, remembered that once had Bei Bei and you reaches agreement Australia.sometimes remembers beforehand matter, is only silly smiling, is very happy, really. Present&s I apparented could not already be joined to am the friend with you, the tobacco and liquor had already passed through my life, you actually pure let me be fearful, feel your ignorance and evil.therefore , lets us approximately 6 year later lunar new year&s eve, certainly must in the same place, really!

Every time you come to me, so there is imagination. Sometimes I feel sad, why is his be.now, becomes the simple and humdrum sad. As life is spent in injury and healing. I, rather than as the society, makes me more realistic, also become wise. Today I am not happy, found that almost all around friends is false. We spent three years, no crack, and perhaps also is forever. Because a man when he&s simply not see them, so he is poor, happy living very happy. Sometimes cheat or by using, also be found. If the mature, friends, because he will see clearly, who makes false emergent who. Although he is smart, but his pain, or more than foolish wise stupidity. Life is always so get less than lost forever, because of the loss of happiness is, no matter cannot replace the happiness.
I see the friends, so he remembered you, please forgive me. But also my own reasons for a long time, so we apart. Between us, nor the enthusiasm. Before As friend, start with dallies aimless chat want atmosphere is not so embarrassed, the content and the chat as dry and boring. You go to Australia, at the end I went to America to together, to our next meeting, and did not know which century. Don&t know if you remember me, do you remember had a baby and Australia. Welcomes you
Sometimes things, just remembered before the silly smiling, very happy, really. Now I have not appear on your friends, and I have passed through the tobacco life, but you pure, let me feel terrible ignorance and evil.
So, let us about six years in the New Year, must be together, really!
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语高手帮我翻译下 谢谢_百度知道谁能帮我翻译一下英语呀谢谢了_外语 - QQ志乐园
您的当前位置: &
谁能帮我翻译一下英语呀谢谢了
来源: |人气:526 ℃|时间: 04:57:18
为了解决用户可能碰到关于"谁能帮我翻译一下英语呀谢谢了"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"谁能帮我翻译一下英语呀谢谢了"相关的详细问题如下:
Electronics began in 1883,when Thomas Edison discovered the vacuum diode as part of his research on materials for a practical electric light. This first electronic device exhibited a nonlinear,unilateral electrical characteristic but was not capable of producing amplification of a signal.In 1905 Fleming produced the first diode in England and in 1906 DeForest made the first triode in the United States.The widespread applications of vacuum tubes during that time period were in the communications industr,first in radio and later intelevision.The use of vacuum tubes declined rapidly when a semiconductor device was invented that could perform many of the functions previously associated with vacuum tubes.电子开始在1883年,当托马斯爱迪生发现了真空二极管的一部分,他的研究材料的一种实用的电灯。这首电子设备展示一个非线性单方面的电学特性,但不能够产生扩增一signal.in 1905菲林明生产第一二极管在英格兰和在1906年deforest取得第一三极管,在美国广泛的应用真空管,在这段时间期间在通信industr ,首先是在电台和后来intelevision.the使用真空管急剧下降,当一个半导体器件的发明,可以执行许多职能与以前相关的真空管。开始的时候,电子在1883年,托马斯·爱迪生发现的真空二极管的研究资料为实际的电灯。 这第一电子装置,一种非线性特性,但不是单方面电器的生产能力,放大的第一次signal.In 1905年佛莱明于1906年在英国和二极管滥砍伐了第一个三极管代替广泛应用于美国States.The真空管在这段时间内都在通信类,开始在电台和后来intelevision.The使用真空管迅速衰落当半导体器件,能被发明之前的许多功能进行相关的真空管
||||点击排行谁帮我翻译一下下面的英语 谢谢_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信