Ecomwww.talovative.com Roses翻译成中文是什么意思?

当前位置: &
come up roses中文是什么意思
中文翻译事情显得很完满&&&&vi. ( come) 1.来,过来;去,上, ...&&&&adv. (superl. uppermost ) 1. ...&&&&rose2 rise 的过去式。 &&&&(从土中)长出,被提出; (种子)出土;被提出; (意外)出现,发生; 被提出,发生;走进,上来; 产生,上升; 出现,走上前来; 达到某种水平; 发生出现 ...&&&&不辜负; 达到, 等于; 符合; 及得上,不亚于&&&&赶上, 提出; 提出(一个建议),找到(一个答案); 提出,拿出&&&&屋里有火快进来暖暖身子吧&&&&出头露角&&&&突然碰到&&&&上来乘电梯上来&&&&喘口气,调节一下精神; 游上来吸取空气&&&&提出讨论&&&&走进&&&&重振精神&&&&按期处理方式&&&&向他走近&&&&与国际接轨&&&&来见见你; 跑来见你; 为了见你而来&&&&达到..., 符合..., 与...相等&&&&达到标准&&&&令人满意, 对人有帮助, 慷慨大方, 交好运&&&&有新主意&&&&作出新概括&&&&赶上, 提出, 提供, 想出&&&&提出,想出
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Scientists ' efforts to create the world ' s first blue rose have , well , come up roses科学家已经成功培植出了世界上第一株蓝色玫瑰。 " i have scored four goals in the premiership and everything is coming up roses for me . i can ' t see myself playing anywhere else than at arsenal再联赛(刚进行4轮)我已经进了四个球,所有事情都好像幸运女神在向我招手,在阿森纳我感觉前所未有的好He has never really lived a comfortable life until now , but with the handful legacy his uncle has left him , suddenly everything ' s coming up roses直到现在他才真正过上了舒适的生活,有了他叔叔留给他的那笔可观的遗产,一切突然都变得称心如意了。 For ten years everything in my life seemed to be coming up roses . then , suddenly , disaster - job , marriage , health , religious faith , all four began to fail过去有1 0年的生活似乎一切都很顺利,后来,突然出出了灾难? ?我的工作、婚姻、健康、宗教信仰这四样都出了问题。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
come up roses的中文翻译,come up roses是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译come up roses,come up roses的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved相关词典网站:roses是什么意思_roses在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
roses是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
roses是什么意思 roses在线翻译 roses什么意思 roses的意思 roses的翻译 roses的解释 roses的发音 roses的同义词 roses的反义词 roses的例句
roses英 ['r??z?z] 美 ['ro?z?z] 原级:roses 基本解释玫瑰( rose的名词复数 );粉红色;蔷薇;粉红色的葡萄酒;roses 网络解释1. 玫瑰花:常出现山莓(raspberry)、玫瑰花(roses)和黑樱桃(blackcher ry)的气味. 经陈熟醇化阶段后,...这家殖民地风格的酒店俯瞰着壮丽的布拉瓦海岸(Costa Brava)一个漂亮的沙滩,距离罗斯(roses)风景如画的度假胜地的中心300米.2. roses的反义词2. 蔷薇:蔷薇Roses, | 水仙Daffodils, | 海棠Begonia,3. 玫瑰 /Dark Red 深玫瑰紅:2100 -- Roses / 玫瑰 /Dark Red 深玫瑰紅 | 2101 -- Jasmine / 茉莉 / Red Orange 橘紅 | 2102 -- Violets / 紫羅蘭 / Violet 深紫桃紅roses 双语例句1. The most remarkable is that her face, red like roses, like扑扑lovely.&&&&最引人注目的还是她的脸,红扑扑的像玫瑰花一样可爱。2. roses2. You are the first sent me roses.&&&&我们在一起很幸福。3. 3. Effects of Shading and Summer Pinching on the Yield of Winter Roses&&&&遮荫与夏季摘蕾对冬季切花产量影响4. 4. Dressed in a simple white shift dress, miniature white roses attempting to tame her long dark curls, Lisa had been happier than she had ever thought possible.&&&&当时她穿着朴素而悠闲的白色套裙,白色的小玫瑰花衬托她那又长又黑的卷发,她感到以前从没有过的快乐。5. I'd like a bouquet of roses.&&&&我想要一束玫瑰。6. Opposition like peas in a gradual long-high red roses, Stretching toward the sun.&&&&宛如一株在野豌豆中逐渐长高的红玫瑰,向着太阳伸展。7. Thus talking hand in hand alone they pass'd On to thir blissful B it was a place [690] Chos'n by the sovran Planter, when he fram'd All things to the roofe Of thickest covert was inwoven shade Laurel and Mirtle, and what higher grew Of fi on either side [695] Acanthus, and each odorous bushie shrub Fenc'd each beauteous flour, Iris all hues, Roses, and Gessamin Rear'd high thir flourisht heads between, and wrought M underfoot the Violet, [700] Crocus, and Hyacinth with rich inlay Broiderd the ground, more colour'd then with stone Of costliest Emblem: other Creature here Beast, Bird, Insect, or W Such was thir awe of Man.&&&&二人走到他们的庐舍前面,站住,转身,在广阔的苍穹下,仰望天神创造天宇、空气、大地和高天,澄澈的月球和天际的繁星并高声赞叹道:全能的造物主啊,你创造了昼,又创造了夜。昼间有一定的工作,我们已经完成,你给我们绝顶的幸福,互助互爱,快乐无比。8. Joe: Roses are red, violets are blue, my sweet Mary, I'm in love with you!&&&&乔︰ 赭红的玫瑰,青色的紫萝兰,我甜美的玛丽,我已经爱上妳了。9. Violets love sunshine, roses love dew, angels in heaven know I love youKnow I love you dear, know I love you, angels in heaven know I love you&&&&紫萝兰爱阳光,玫瑰爱露珠,天堂里的天使知道我爱你,知道我爱你,亲爱的,知道我爱你,天堂里的天使知道我爱你。10. There is a strong pure myrrh fragrance, typical of the English Roses.&&&&有很强的纯没药香味,是典型的英国玫瑰。11. Rose knew that the continuous letters and numerous roses from John was to win her heart.&&&&&&8罗撕明白约翰源源不断的来信,连同无数的玫瑰花,目的是为了赢得他的芳心。12. 911查询·英语单词12. Rose knew that the continuous letters and numerous roses from John was to win her heart. Not logical...need rewrite too.&&&&&&8罗撕明白约翰源源不断的来信,连同无数的玫瑰花,目的是为了赢得他的芳心。13. roses的意思13. He closed his eyes in the shade, with the scent of the roses in his throat, and let the music roll through his soul, a saraband which caressed the face of death as lovers caress the face of their beloved.&&&&&&他阖上眼帘,玫瑰的芳香仍然滞流在喉咙上,让这圣洁的音乐流淌过自己的灵魂,如飘渺的性感舞曲爱抚著死神的脸孔,犹如温柔情人轻抚著爱人的面颊。14. I sent her a couple hundred bucks worth of roses and a kick-ass poem.&&&&&&我送了她一束值几百美元的玫瑰和一首肉麻的诗15. Strolling through a garden abloom with pink and crimson roses, this romantic couple shares a sweet moment of their honeymoon.&&&&&&在一个开满粉红色和深红色玫瑰花的花园中漫游着,这一对浪漫的情侣享受着蜜月的甜蜜时光。16. The results showed that the prune degree is of the upright effects in the florescence control and flowers increasing, which are integrating with the mass prune, middling prune and bit prune. The prune time is influenced by atmospheric temperature, the abloom periods and the prune degree. The bloom characters, the flower numbers and the plant resistance of the Roses are influenced by the quality and types of the fertilizers.&&&&&&试验结果表明:修剪强度对月季花期调控和增加花量具有较大的效应,采用强修剪、中度修剪和弱修剪相结合的修剪方式有利于调控花期;修剪时间受气温、开花周期和修剪强度等多因素影响;施肥数量和施肥种类影响月季开花的质量、数量和抗逆性。17. 17. Comprehend power: the experience in the left, a girl put me down suburbs, will I send her roses, and slowly inserted the wild manure, I immediately understand.&&&&&&领悟力强被甩的经历中有个女孩子把我拉到郊外将我送她的玫瑰花慢慢地插了一坨野粪上我立刻就明白了。18. When I got home I went into my room and found it covered with long-stemmed roses.&&&&&&回家后我走进我的房间时,发现它布满长杆玫瑰。19. C: I'd like a dozen long-stemmed roses.&&&&&&顾客:我想要一打长梗玫瑰。20. danci.911cha.com20. She bought some roses with long-stemmed.&&&&&&她买了一些枝干很长的玫瑰花。roses 单语例句1. There is something about the combination of good butter and the scent of roses that will turn teatime into an occasion.2. If you do not like the aroma of roses, you can substitute with candied osmanthus.3. The sidewalk was covered with melted candle wax, and roses were placed at the foot of a poster of Arafat.4. Young Chinese spend lavishly on roses, chocolates and candlelight dinners with their sweethearts.5. If the " Steel Roses " cannot go to London, it will certainly be a heavy blow.6. The roses were a more muted display, with the blooms carefully protected between layers of corrugated cardboard.7. Also on show is Wildflowers and Roses, which won Shi the Carrousel du Louvre Salon 2010's special prize.8. The roses soon became a lucrative cash crop as local farmers found a growing demand from the food processing industry.9. It has wild roses that go all the way up to the chimney and a garden full of jasmine.10. Winning athletes will receive nine red roses, as red is the luckiest color and the number nine means everlasting in Chinese tradition.roses是什么意思,roses在线翻译,roses什么意思,roses的意思,roses的翻译,roses的解释,roses的发音,roses的同义词,roses的反义词,roses的例句,roses的相关词组,roses意思是什么,roses怎么翻译,单词roses是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐